|Doom Tower Index|
Doom Tower Content
Doom Tower Overview
- Doom Tower is a new game mode released on December 7 2020, which feature 132 stages (108 Common Floors, 12 Boss Floors, 12 Secret Rooms) for you to fight through.
- It will be available in Normal and Hard difficulties, both of which will be repeatable
- The Doom Tower resets every 30 days, erasing your progress, Rankings, and rotating some of the Bosses.
- Golden Keys will be required to access a Floor for the first time, while Silver Keys will let you access Secret Rooms or replay Boss Floors you have previously completed.
- In both cases, the Key will only be subtracted from your total if you successfully complete the Floor or Secret Room.
- Neither Golden nor Silver Keys can be purchased. There is a limit of 10 Keys on both, and it resets at 00:00 UTC every day.
- However, if you receive these Keys as a reward for in-game activity, they will be available for you to use before the next reset.
- Doom Tower Floors follow a classic scheme: your Champions fight through 3 Rounds of enemies, while every 10th floor will feature a Boss fight. These Bosses will be different and their power will scale with the difficulty you’ve chosen and your progress (the Boss on Floor 110 will be much tougher than the Boss on Floor 10).
- Secret Rooms will pose an additional challenge as they require specific conditions to complete. Such as using Champions of a specific Rarity, Faction, or Type.
- Completing a Floor for the first time will earn you a set reward that cannot be farmed again before the Doom Tower is reset.
Doom Tower Artifact Sets
Beating the Boss Floors rewards materials that you can use forge powerful and unique Artifact Sets in the Artifact Forge. Each boss type rewards materials for a specific Set. Currently, there are 8 unique Artifact Sets that you can craft, which are Fatal, Untouchable, Affinitybreaker, Frostbite, Bloodthirst, Guardian, Fortitude and Lethal artifacts.
Fatal (2 Artifacts per set)
Fatal Set provides the wearer +15% Attack (ATK) and +5% Critical Rate (C.RATE). Fatal Set is a superior version of Offense Set with bonus Critical Rate! Farm Magma Cores from Kuldath the Magma Dragon to craft Fatal artifacts in the forge. Fatal Set is not in high demand in late game since Divine Offense Set provides better overall value in terms of Ignore Enemy Defense.
Untouchable (4 Artifacts per set)
Untouchable Set provides the wearer +40 RESIST and 2 turns Immunity Buff. Farm Scarab Claws from Borgoth the Scarab King to craft Untouchable artifacts in the forge. Untouchable Set is recommended to protect champions against negative effects applied by the enemies. It’s useful in both go-first or go-second team especially against Hegemon and Tormin the Cold.
Affinitybreaker (4 Artifacts per set)
Affinitybreaker Set provides the wearer +30% Critical Damage (C.DMG) and 20% chance to convert a Weak Hit to to a Critical Hit. Farm Nether Eggs from Agreth the Nether Spider to craft Affinitybreaker artifacts in the forge. Affinitybreaker Set is useful for non-Void affinity debuffer champions who applies negative effects while dealing damage on enemies. Reason being, whenever a champion weak hits, the negative effect will not be applied. Hence, dealing normal or Critical Hit allows the debuffer champion to successfully apply their effect on the target. For example, Alure (Magic Affinity) equipped in Affinitybreaker Set against Scarab King (Force Affinity).
Frostbite (2 Artifacts per set)
Frostbite Set provides the wearer 15% chance to resist Freeze and has a 10% chance to place a [Freeze] debuff on the attacker (chances increase to 30/45% and 20/30% respectively with more Artifacts from the set being equipped. Farm Frost Spines from Sorath the Frost Spider to craft Frostbite artifacts in the forge. Frostbite Set is recommended for crowd control champions especially the ones who has the ability provoke enemies. When the provoked enemies deals damage to the provoker who has Frostbite Set, it has a chance to Freeze them at the same time!
Bloodthirst (4 Artifacts per set)
Bloodthirst Set provides the wearer +12% Critical Rate (C.RATE) and heals them by 30% of the damage dealt. It’s a superior version of Lifesteal Set with bonus Critical Rate! Farm Dragon Bones from Iragoth the Eternal Dragon to craft Guardian artifacts in the forge. Bloodthirst Set is useful in all areas of the game especially for all-rounder champions who is able to deal high amount of damage to benefit from the healing based on damage dealt as well as inflicting debuff on enemies.
Guardian (4 Artifacts per set)
Guardian Set provides the wearer the ability to absorbs 10% of all damage dealt to ally Champions. It also heals the wearer 10% every turn based on their MAX HP. Farm Griffin Feathers from Grythion the Celestial Griffin to craft Guardian artifacts in the forge. Guardian Set is recommended for Champions who have high HP and Defense to tank the damage whenever allies receive damage from enemies! It’s commonly used in Clan Boss team setup to mitigate damage from the main ally protector champion.
Fortitude (2 Artifacts per set)
Fortitude Set provides +10% Defense and +40 Resistance. Farm Dreadhorn Plates from Boomal the Dreadhorn to craft Fortitude artifacts in the forge. Fortitude Set is recommended for building high resist tanky support champions who mainly focus on dealing damage or providing support to allies rather than inflicting debuff on enemies.
Lethal (4 Artifacts per set)
Lethal Set provides the wearer +25% Ignore Defense and +10% Critical Rate (C.RATE). It’s a superior version of Savage Set with the bonus Critical Rate! Farm Fae Spheres from Astranyx the Dark Fae to craft Lethal artifacts in the forge. Lethal Set is recommended for champions who does high single-target or AoE nuke damage against the enemies!
Doom Tower Champion Fragments
You’ll be able to win Champion Fragments by completing Secret Rooms. Remember, you can only get this reward once per cycle (the Fragments will refresh once the Doom Tower resets), so be sure to complete as many Secret Rooms as possible! Below is a list of champions you can get by accumulating the necessary fragments by farming the Secret Room (Normal and Hard).
Doom Tower Normal Champions
Doom Tower Hard Champions
Doom Tower Secret Rooms
Doom Tower Secret Rooms Overview
- Doom Tower has Secret Rooms and each of them has unique requirements to be met to complete them and gain its rewards.
- There are 24 Secret Rooms in Doom Tower and they are divided into 2 difficulties: 12 on Normal and 12 on Hard.
- The Secret Rooms are optional and not required to be completed in order to move on to the next floor. They are unlocked as you climb up the Tower and clear the floors.
- Each Secret Room will require a Silver key to unlock and once you complete the Secret Room for the first time, you gain a one-time reward. If you lost the challenge, it will not consume the Silver Key.
- Secret Rooms that are already cleared can be access again without keys, but it will not provide any rewards after the first completion.
- Completing a Secret Room rewards 2 Silver Keys and 3 exclusive Champion Fragments that can only be farmed from Doom Tower to summon unique champions.
- Normal Secret Room rewards 3 Epic Champion Fragments while Hard Secret Room rewards 3 Legendary Champion Fragments. The Epic Champion Fragments are used to summon Archmage Hellmut, Akoth the Seared and Rian the Conjurer. The Legendary Champion Fragments are used to summon Thea the Tomb Angel, Gomlok Skyhide and Urost the Soulcage.
- Silver Keys are used to farm miniboss and final boss floors for forging materials to craft Fatal Set, Untouchable Set, Afinitybreaker Set and Frostbite Set
Doom Tower Secret Room Rules
|Doom Tower Rules by Level and Difficulty|
Secret Room Levels
Secret Room 1
List of Doom Tower Bosses
There are 8 different bosses in Doom Tower. Each of them have unique abilities, which requires distinct strategies to counter them. Click on the boss link below for more details!
- Agreth the Nether Spider drops Nether Eggs to craft Affinitybreaker Set
- Borgoth the Scarab King drops Scarab Claws to craft Untouchable Set
- Sorath the Frost Spider drops Frost Spines to craft Frostbite Set
- Kuldath the Magma Dragon drops Magma Cores to craft Fatal Set
- Iragoth the Eternal Dragon drops Dragon Bones to craft Bloodthirst Set
- Grythion the Celestial Griffin drops Griffin Feathers to craft Guardian Set
- Boomal the Dreadhorn drops Dreadhorn Plates to craft Fortitude Set
- Astranyx the Dark Fae drops Fae Spheres to craft Lethal Set
Doom Tower Storyline
Many millenia have I shielded the realm of Teleria from Darkness. Countless foes rose to challenge the will of the Goddess, some were slain but there are creatures of eldrich might that could only be banished from the world. Those I had imprisoned in a tower of obsidian and magic, there to be forever trapped in a cycle of their own malice. But the tide has turned. My strength wanes while Siroth and his minions grow in power. I fear we can no longer trust the ancient wards to hold the tide of evil at bay. That is why I ask you, my Champions, to accept this sacred duty. Venture forth and face the creatures of doom that lurk within the Tower. Perhaps together you shall achieve what I could not those many centuries ago… Make haste, I implore you, for the fate of Teleria hangs in the balance.
Doom Tower Videos
Doom Tower Core Mechanics by Raid Shadow Legends
Doom Tower Boss Skills by Raid Shadow Legends