Arndulf | Raid Shadow Legends

Raid Shadow Legends Arndulf Skill Mastery Equip Guide

Overview

NAME: Arndulf
FACTION: Banner Lords
RARITY: Epic
ROLE: Defense
AFFINITY: Magic
USABILITY: Early-Mid Game
TOMES: 11 (A2 A3)

Total Stats (6★)

Health Points (HP): 17,670
Attack (ATK): 793
Defense (DEF): 1,332
Speed (SPD): 101
Critical Rate (C.RATE): 15%
Critical Damage (C.DMG): 50%
Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 45
Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 0

Obtain from

Ancient Shard
Sacred Shard

Grinding

★★★★✰ Campaign
★★★★✰ Arena Defense
★★★✰✰ Arena Offense
★★★✰✰ Clan Boss
★★★★✰ Faction Wars

Dungeons

★★★✰✰ Minotaur
★★★✰✰ Spider
★★★★★ Fire Knight
★★★✰✰ Dragon
★★★✰✰ Ice Golem

Potion

★★★✰✰ Arcane Keep
★★★✰✰ Void Keep
★★★✰✰ Force Keep
★★★✰✰ Spirit Keep
★★★✰✰ Magic Keep

Doom Tower

★★★✰✰ Floors
★★★✰✰ Magma Dragon
★★✰✰✰ Nether Spider
★★★✰✰ Frost Spider
★★✰✰✰ Scarab King
★★✰✰✰ Celestial Griffin
★★✰✰✰ Eternal Dragon
★✰✰✰✰ Dreadhorn
★★✰✰✰ Dark Fae

Arndulf Skills

Iron Greatclub [DEF]
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 20% chance of placing a [Provoke] debuff for 1 turn.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Damage Multiplier: 3.9 DEF

Daunting Violence [DEF] (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns. Also has a 25% chance of placing a [Fear] debuff for 1 turn.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 6: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 4.1 DEF

Wall of Metal (Cooldown: 5 turns)
Places a 30% [Reflect Damage] buff on all allies for 2 turns. Also places a [Counterattack] buff on this Champion for 2 turns.
Level 2: Cooldown -1
Level 3: Cooldown -1

Arndulf Equipment Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Recommended Artifacts

Savage, Lethal, Lifesteal, Bloodthirst, Accuracy, Perception, Speed

Stats Allocation

Weapon (ATK)
Helmet (HP)
Shield (DEF)
Gauntlets (C.RATE / C.DMG)
Chestplate (DEF%)
Boots (SPD)
Ring (DEF)
Amulet (C.DMG)
Banner (ACC)

Stats Priority

DEF%, C.RATE, C.DMG, SPD

Arndulf Mastery Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Here is Arndulf’s masteries optimised as an all-rounder build for all areas in the game without requiring any specific speed-tuning for a particular team composition.
Raid Shadow Legends Arndulf Mastery Guide

Offense

  1. Deadly Precision
  2. Keen Strike
  3. Heart of Glory
  4. Single out
  5. Bring it Down
  6. Kill Streak
  7. Methodical
  8. Warmaster

Support

  1. Pinpoint Accuracy
  2. Exalt in Death
  3. Rapid Response
  4. Arcane Celerity
  5. Evil Eye
  6. Lore of Steel
  7. Master Hexer

Arndulf Updates

Arndulf Videos

TBA

Champion Name Reference

  • English: Arndulf
  • French:
  • Deutsch:
  • Italian:
  • Spanish:
  • Chinese:
  • Korean:
  • Japanese:
  • Ukranian:
  • Russian:
  • Turkish:
  • Portuguese:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

One thought on “Arndulf | Raid Shadow Legends

  1. Aeneas_2401

    Early mid-game? He is perfect for doom tower and arena defense as well. You should only take care for his A2 (booking) and make sure that his defense is high enough.