Ramantu Drakesblood | Raid Shadow Legends

Raid Shadow Legends Ramantu Drakesblood Skill Mastery Equip Guide


NAME: Ramantu Drakesblood
FACTION: Lizardmen
RARITY: Legendary
ROLE: Attack
TOMES: 11 (A1 A2 A3)



Obtain from

Progress Mission

Blessings Recommendation

Brimstone (Debuffer)
Temporal Chains (Arena)


★★★★★ Campaign
★★★★✰ Arena Defense
★★★★★ Arena Offense
★★★✰✰ Clan Boss
★★✰✰✰ Hydra
★★★★★ Faction Wars


★★★★✰ Minotaur
★★★★✰ Spider
★★★✰✰ Fire Knight
★★★★✰ Dragon
★★★★✰ Ice Golem
★★★✰✰ Iron Twins
★★✰✰✰ Sand Devil
★★★★✰ Phantom Shogun


★★★★★ Arcane Keep
★★★★✰ Void Keep
★★★★★ Force Keep
★★★★★ Spirit Keep
★★★★★ Magic Keep

Doom Tower

★★★★★ Floors
★★★★✰ Magma Dragon
★★★★✰ Nether Spider
★★★★✰ Frost Spider
★★✰✰✰ Scarab King
★★★★✰ Celestial Griffin
★★★★★ Eternal Dragon
★✰✰✰✰ Dreadhorn
★★★✰✰ Dark Fae

Ramantu Drakesblood Overview

Ramantu Drakesblood is a Legendary Attack Void champion from Lizardmen faction who is only obtainable upon completing all Progress Missions in the game. He cannot be summoned from any Void Shard! Ramantu was introduced in Patch 4.20 on May 2021 in Raid Shadow Legends when Plarium expands the Progress Missions list to integrate with new content such as Artifact Forging and Doom Tower content.

Ramantu Drakesblood Skills

Psychic Overload
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of increasing the cooldown of 1 of the target’s skills, at random, by 1 turn. Has a 25% chance of placing a [Stun] debuff on the target for 1 turn if a skill has its cooldown increased to the max. If the cooldown increase is successful, will also decrease the cooldown of one random skill (by 1 turn) of the ally with the highest Turn Meter and a skill on cooldown.
level 2: Damage +10%
level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Damage +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Damage Multiplier: 3.2 ATK

Drake’s Fury (Cooldown: 3 turns)
Attacks 1 enemy 4 times. The first hit has a 75% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns. The second hit has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns. The third hit has a 75% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 2 turns. The fourth hit has a 75% chance of placing [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns. Also has a 75% chance of placing a [True Fear] debuff on all enemies for 1 turn if the target has 4 or more debuffs after the attack.
level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Damage +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Damage Multiplier: 1.8 ATK

Blood Wings (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Attacks all enemies. Has an 80% chance of removing all buffs from all enemies before attacking. Also has an 80% chance of placing a [Block Active Skills] debuff for 2 turns on enemies without Passive skills. Also has an 80% chance of placing a [Block Passive Skills] debuff for 2 turns on enemies with Passive Skills.
Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 5 ATK

Arrogance (Passive)
Whenever an enemy places a [Stun], [Sleep], [Freeze], [Fear], [True Fear] or [Provoke] debuff on this champion, will instantly fill this Champion’s Turn Meter by 30% and place a 30% [Increase SPD] buff and a [Shield] buff on them for 2 turns. The Shield buff is equal to 30% of this Champion’s MAX HP.

Increases Ally ACC in all battles by 80.

Ramantu Drakesblood Build Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Recommended Artifacts

PvE: Bloodthirst, Lifesteal
PvP: Zeal
PvE & PvP: Accuracy, Critical Damage, Cruel, Divine Speed, Fatal, Instinct, Killstroke, Lethal, Merciless, Perception, Savage, Speed, Supersonic

Stats Allocation

Weapon (ATK)
Helmet (HP)
Shield (DEF)
Gauntlets (ATK% / C.RATE / C.DMG)
Chestplate (ATK% / ACC)
Boots (SPD / ATK%)
Ring (ATK)
Amulet (C.DMG / ATK)
Banner (ACC / ATK)

Stats Priority

ATK Nuker & Debuffer: ATK%, C.RATE, C.DMG, SPD, ACC

Ramantu Drakesblood Masteries Guide

Arena, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Raid Shadow Legends Ramantu Drakesblood PvP Mastery Guide


  1. Deadly Precision
  2. Keen Strike
  3. Heart of Glory
  4. Whirlwind of Death
  5. Ruthless Ambush
  6. Wrath of the Slain
  7. Kill Streak
  8. Methodical


  1. Pinpoint Accuracy
  2. Charged Focus
  3. Swarm Smiter
  4. Lore of Steel
  5. Evil Eye
  6. Master Hexer
  7. Eagle-Eye

Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons

Raid Shadow Legends Ramantu Drakesblood PvE Mastery Guide


  1. Deadly Precision
  2. Keen Strike
  3. Single Out
  4. Life Drinker
  5. Bring it Down
  6. Kill Streak
  7. Methodical
  8. Warmaster


  1. Pinpoint Accuracy
  2. Charged Focus
  3. Shieldbearer
  4. Swarm Smiter
  5. Lore of Steel
  6. Evil Eye
  7. Master Hexer

Ramantu Drakesblood Champion Lore

The Lizardmen once ruled the almost all of Teleria. Their realm was called the Empire of Dragons, and they themselves were called the Dragonkin. They were a proud, strong people, and their histories stretched so far back into the depths of time that they speak of the Gods as people who walked among them, rather than as abstract icons of worship. It must have seemed impossible that something so ancient and unchanging could be destroyed.

The fall of the Empire of Dragons was sudden. The wrath of Siroth came upon it with such violence that it wiped the empire’s home archipelago of Torcelin lstriv clean of all traces of civilization. The annihilation of the two Imperial capitals — Allreach, buried by molten rock, and Twinrift, drowned by the sea — left what little remained of imperial authority to languish and fragment. Within a few decades, even the suzerains who ruled the far—flung colonial provinces were gone, and the Dragonkin engulfed themselves in civil war. Those who remained turned their backs on their heritage, declaring themselves the kin of nothing more than lizards.

Prince Ramantu, the one they called the Drakesblood, lived to witness all of it. He lived to see the future of the Empire of Dragons slip through his fingers and turn to dust, no matter how desperately he tried to save it.

There are few records of Ramantu Drakesblood still surviving into the modern day. He is spoken of as a legend by the Lizardmen of the Sorrowlakes, though the tales of him vary and contradict. Some believe he is not real, or that he was corrupt and was the cause of half the evil that he tried to overcome. Others blame him for the Sin of Dragons — those few who even know the name, if not what it was — while still others blame him for the civil war that followed. A few remember that he fought in the First Great War, but the magnitude of his accomplishments there is mostly forgotten. Most Lizardmen simply remember him as the last Prince of the Dragonkin, and curse his name with the same bitter resentment as they curse the rest of the Empire’s memory.

It is the last group that Ramantu has most sympathy for. The details are wrong, he would say, but the sentiment is well deserved. He curses his own memory, too, on occasion, but it was all more than a thousand years ago, and, as one of the Arbiter’s first-ever Champions, he has greater enemies to fight than false historical records.

Ramantu’s Shard gave him immortality, but the Arbiter gave him a reason to live. Those very few who know the Arbiter well say that Ramantu is the name she calls when she faces an enemy, a trial, or a defeat too insurmountable for even her to overcome. It is a name she calls when all around her would betray her. A name she calls when she has lost hope. They say that the Arbiter has a billion wards, a million soldiers, a thousand allies, a dozen equals, but only one true friend. Of all her Champions, only a precious few would she ever draw from their Shards just to speak, share a glass of wine, and her secret fears with. Of all his life’s achievements, it is that friendship that Ramantu Drakesblood values most – the rest, he would say, is dust and regret, and like time and the Arbiter, he marches onward.

Or he would, if he could. The Arbiter has not called Ramantu from his Shard in centuries. It is not only her weakness of magic that restrains her from speaking to her friend and ally, but also weakness of spirit. The Teleria that Ramantu fought so hard for centuries before has been all but lost to corruption and strife, all under the Arbiter’s watch. If she had the power to summon Ramantu, it is not clear she would use it, for that reason.

If the Arbiter’s power ever returns, though – or if another is imbued with enough strength to aid her — then Siroth and his Demonspawn will have much to fear. For, in the great many years since the Sin of Dragons, Ramantu Drakesblood has taught them all a painful lesson: when they stand against the Last Prince of the Dragonkin, they will taste defeat. No matter their strength.

Ramantu Drakesblood Updates

Ramantu Drakesblood Videos

MacChan: Simply Amazing! Finally Got My Ramantu. Guide & Showcase

StewGaming: Ramantu MAXED gameplay. Raid’s most OP champ?

boomer: Ramantu Drakesblood Showcase – The Details to Know

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

10 thoughts on “Ramantu Drakesblood | Raid Shadow Legends

  1. Trev

    This champ was a big disappointment, got him 5 months ago and he is still in the vault

  2. Shy of dropbears clan

    Thanks @kirbyMorph. I am mostly endgame, I can clear all DT hard rotations, I only struggle (for now) in the Hard mode Dungeons, and Sand Devil. I can’t be bothered competing in High end arena / 3 way arena. I think I hit some of the marks as per your comments, and I have been finding him useful. I can’t quite match yours though. I ended up with mine all in Perception. I’m only in gold 5, and finding him useful in three-way arena where I jump between Silver 3 Gold 1 depending on whether I can be bothered playing it.
    Health 41k
    ATK 2700
    DEF 3300
    SPD 246 (though I can get another 8-12 from glyphs I guess)
    ACC 585

    I’d like to find more RES in my build, under 200 which is useless in Arena, but if I get in first I block most of their skills anyways.

  3. KirbyMorph

    I got him after a long while. I’m only going to discuss arena, tag and live arena since if you are here, you have dedicated clan bosses, completely fw, etc. If you are ‘done’ the game with this guy, you should realize you need 600+ accuracy for him as a starting point. Many will have supports with hydra level resists if they are just using general builds for everything/not dedicated to arena, so expect 500 res type of deal on duchess or whatever going in for your accuracy check. Dedicated pvp at higher ranks can see 700+ res on these monsters, so if you are building this guy, you arent doing savage set for anything but farming gold v one man defense type of nonsense.

    That said, I mostly moved my serris gear onto him. Just full perception focusing on acc and speed. He does decent dmg if you, so try for some crit on pieces, but I went hp% gloves since youll use acc chest. If you can crit cap while hitting speed and acc thresholds, good, but its not going to be an issue if he isnt. Obviously acc banner. Every piece of gear should look something like hp%, acc, spd with upgrades on acc and spd rolls with hopefully some triples along the way.

    masteries are depending on how you build him and if you got dmg stats or not on gear rolls. its mostly preference, but i think you need +50 acc if you are building for arena. if buff strip/debuffer is the end goal for you, def/supp is a better build. def will have block debuffs, remove buffs, less dmg from crits, etc. if you are only doign ‘go first, win or lose on that first aoe nuke’, this probably doesnt matter and can go offense tree or if you want him for pve content while having the pvp accuracy. i dont think he needs whirlwind of death and can come down left side of offense tree more, but more preferences/if more dps stats with how that build would go. if you are slotting in on a team to buff strip and need to tank a hit or two or longer fights or mishmash in live arena drafts, def tree probably better.

    stat thresholds to look for as starting point:
    40k hp, 270+ spd (this depends on a lot. speed tunes, if go first team fast enough not to get cut in on, etc, more of a guideline), 600+ acc. rest of stats dont really matter for how i use him, but i have 4k attack, 70% crit and like 150% crit dmg or something. my hp is around 50k, 312 spd and 750ish acc. im sure others will post more insane statlines and put it to shame, but this is best i could do for this.

    of note – sheep is prevalent and even a 1 star sheep blessing can ruin your day with how many debuffs you put out. its made getting him anticlimactic as its difficult to make use of him in many situations or a huge risk. if bringing him out in live arena, be cautious of what they have for blessings. can be instant loss if you dont strip buffs and sheeped instantly.

    for his own blessing, temp chains is what i use.

  4. Shy of dropbears clan

    so, no discussion in over a year? Any updates with people using him, I have mine finally ready for CvC / Summoning Tourney.

    I thinking all Perception for SPD and ACC, not using him as a heavy hitter, but as a disruptor in 3Way arena.

  5. Areeweblind

    Imagine designing a champion that is meant to be the final reward for the hardest missions in Raid Shadow Legends and its an A and not an S.

  6. Desmond lim

    I’ve gotten him on the 26 September, same day as other players, as that day was the last lizardmen faction to open.

  7. noob chris fisher

    Chris Fisher is clearly a shiller, no one get this godlike champion yet.

  8. Chris Fisher

    Love him, my new fav! I use him in all areas but Spiders. Wasn’t that hard to get once you sacrificed your social life and sleeping hours.

  9. Eric

    Is it even possible to get him yet ? He still has zero reviews in the champ index . I’ve heard there are some missions that are impossible to accomplish as of yet . I’m still on part 5 out of 7 .

  10. Strawberry369

    interesting he is the only one that is able to counter Lydia