RAID: Shadow Legends – Ally Join Attack Skill is a skill that allows other allies to participate in attacking the targeted enemy using their default skill at 75% damage. This can be very useful when you want to concentrate attack on an enemy champion without using up your allies Turn Meter. It is similar to Counter Attack skill but a proactive version of it.
Ally Join Attack Skill Champions
- Catacomb Councilor | UH-EAM | Raid Shadow Legends Skill Mastery Equip Guide
- Crusader | SO-UAF | Raid Shadow Legends Skill Mastery Equip Guide
- Hyria | HE-RAS | Raid Shadow Legends Skill Mastery Equip Guide
- Kreela Witch-Arm | OR-LSM | Raid Shadow Legends Skill Mastery Equip Guide
- Lady Etessa | SO-EAF | Raid Shadow Legends Skill Mastery Equip Guide
- Lanakis the Chosen | DE-LSM | Raid Shadow Legends Skill Mastery Equip Guide
- Longbeard | SW-LAM | Raid Shadow Legends Skill Mastery Equip Guide
- Sergeant | SO-UAF | Raid Shadow Legends Skill Mastery Equip Guide
Raid Shadow Legends Ally Join Attack Guide
Blitz Team aka Blender Team aka Food Processor Team requires a champion who has Ally Join Attack skill that allows all the champions in your Arena team to attack together.
How to build a Arena Blender Team aka Food Processor Team?
- Arena Blender Team consists of a Speed Lead Aura champion (Arbiter / High Khatun / Lyssandra), an Ally Join Attack (Lanakis the Chosen / Catacomb Councilor / Longbeard) and 2 AoE Nuker.
- The Speed Lead champion role is to boost all of your champion’s speed especially the Ally Join Attack champion to go first in the battle. To achieve this, the Lead champion must be geared with all Speed Set or Divine Speed Set (to achieve maximum speed), with multiple upgrades on Speed substats on all equipment, and the Boots with Speed as primary stat. Also, this champion is recommended to get Lore of Steel mastery to gain additional Speed stats from Speed Sets.
- The Ally Join Attack champion speed must be 30% within the Lead Champion speed to avoid getting cut in by the enemy Speed champions.
- The other 2 AoE (Area of Effect) Nukers are preferably champions who can hit all enemies with their A1 Skill. It would be better if their A1 Skill has special effects. Example, Skullcrown is able to attack enemies twice if their HP is above 50%, Sinesha is able to hit enemies twice if their HP is below 50%, Skartorsis is able to remove enemy buffs (e.g. Shield / Unkillable) to decrease their sustainability, Rae applies Decrease Defense debuff on enemies to allow her allies to deal more damage, and so forth.
- The AoE Nuking champion is recommended to be build with heavy damage output (high Critical Rate, Critical Damage and Attack stats). For those who has special abilities, it’s recommended to get them some Accuracy to avoid getting resisted.
When should I use Arena Blender Team?
- If the opposition’s Arena Defense team does not have any Speed Lead Champion or Double Turn Meter Booster champion, you have a high chance of able to take the perform a full attack successfully.
- If the opposition’s Arena Defense team has champions that has special passive ability (e.g. Tormin the Cold), you will need to re-equip your Blender Team to have Immunity Set to avoid catching a Crowd Control debuff (e.g. Freeze).
- If the opposition’s Arena Defense team is mainly tanky champions (e.g. Krisk the Ageless), you will need to ensure your damage output from 2 AoE Nuker is sufficient to bring them down. Otherwise, avoid them like a plague. However, if you have champion who can remove their buff (e.g. Skartorsis), then it you might have a chance winning.
What is the attack sequence or turn order of champions in Arena Blender Team?
- The attack sequence always starts with the champion that performs the Ally Join Attack skill. It does not matter where he is placed in the team formation.
- However, the attack sequence of the following champions will begin as shown in the diagram. It starts with the right spot (Lead Position / 1st position), followed by the center top (2nd position), center bottom (3rd position) and finally the left spot (4th position).
- Assuming your Ally Join Attack champion is positioned in the center top spot (2nd position), then it’s recommended to place the Champion who has special ability on their A1 at the 3rd position, and the nuker on the 4th position.
How to counter Arena Defense Blender team?
- To counter heavy damage from their Blender Team AoE Nuke, you will need to have 1 Champion who can provide Shield to the team. The shield can be from passive skill (e.g. Krisk the Ageless) or Shield Set equipment.
- If you predict the enemy damage output is very huge, you might want to have 2 Champions equipped with Shield Set and Life/Divine Life/Immortal Set to increase the base HP. It’s recommended to equip Shield Set on champions who has at least 20K HP base stat to provide a large shield to his/her allies.
- The enemies’ Arena Defense Blender Team will always target your team’s leader champion. Therefore, you might want to put your highest HP champion in the lead position to take the damage. It would be better if the Champion has some useful Aura (e.g. HP / Defense for Arena or All Battles)
- There are some exceptions to some champion. Example: Lanakis the Chosen will target champion who has the most buff instead of champions in the Lead Position, where as Kreela Witch-Arm will target a random enemy in the Arena Defense Team.
- You will need to have 2 Champions in your Arena Offense to attack the enemy. These 2 champions are selected based on countering the enemy composition.
- If the enemy team has Arbiter, you can use a Block Revive champion such as Rotos the Lost Groom to take down their nuker.
- If you only have 1 nuker champion, you can have a Support Champion such as Arbiter to revive your nuker if he is being killed by the enemy.
- If the enemy team consists of champion that inflicts Crowd Control skills (e.g. Stun / Provoke / Sleep / Freeze), include a Cleanser champion (e.g. Skytouched Shaman / Spirithost) equipped with Immunity Set to prevent herself from being crowd control. Once it reaches the cleanser turn, he/she will help remove all debuffs and place Block Debuff buff on all of your champions. This champion’s Speed Stat must be faster than your nuker champion for this to work. If nuker is too fast, he/she ends up losing a turn from the Crowd Control debuff.
Ally Join Attack Video
RAID Shadow Legends | Ally Join Attack Guide by Hell Hades