Raid Shadow Legends Tournament and Event Guide covers a few areas on how to efficiently save and use your resources to earn sufficient points during events and tournaments, especially during for Champion Fusion Event to get the required champions!
Champion Training Event Guide
To be most efficient with points for event per energy, level up your food (fodder champion) before feeding them to rank up. Use 2XP Boost when training!
- Level up 2-Star Champion to Level 7 : 1 Run of 12-3 Brutal, or use 1 XP Brew to Level 10
- Level up 3-Star Champion to Level 12 : 3 Runs, or use 1 XP Brew to Level 10
- Level up 4-Star Champion to Level 19 : 7 Runs, or use 3 XP Brew to Level 18
- Level up 5-Star Champion to Level 25 : 13 Runs & feed a 1 Star, or use 6 XP Brew + 1-Star to Level 25
Artifact Enhancement Event Guide
To be most efficient with points for event per silver, upgrade your junk equipment before selling!
- 1-Star to 4-Star Equipment: Upgrade to Level 4 before selling.
- 5-Star to 6-Star Equipment: Upgrade to Level 8 before selling.
Classic Arena Assault Event Guide
To be most efficient with earning Arena medals, set your Arena Defense to only 1~2 champions to allow others to hit your team to farm medals easily. Your points will drop to a certain threshold where you will meet other players who also set their Arena Defense weak during Arena Assault Event. This allows you to quickly farm Arena medals with 100% success rate with your regular Arena Offense Team!
Each Bronze, Silver and Gold Medal rewards 1 point. The number of medals rewarded is based on your current Arena Tier:
1 Bronze Medal rewarded in Bronze I, II
2 Bronze Medal rewarded in Bronze III, IV
1 Silver Medal rewarded in Silver I, II
2 Silver Medal rewarded in Silver III
3 Silver Medal rewarded in Silver IV
2 Gold Medal rewarded in Gold I, II
3 Gold Medal rewarded in Gold III
4 Gold Medal rewarded in Gold IV
5 Gold Medal rewarded in Platinum
Arena Assault Event (12/05/2019 ~ 12/09/2019, 5 Days)
Gems 50, Silver 100K, Energy 325, XP Brew 8, Ancient Shard 1, Rare Tome 1, Epic Tome 1, XP-1-Day 1
Reward Cost: USD 19.36 | Total Points To Complete: 950
Total Battles: 5 Days x 35 Arena Battle per day = 175 Arena Battles
(1) Bronze I~II, Silver I~II: 950 Wins, 950-175=775, Require extra 78 Arena Refills
(2) Bronze III~IV, Silver III: 475 Wins, 475-175=300, Require extra 30 Arena Refills
(3) Silver IV, Gold III: 317 Wins, 317-175=142, Require extra 15 Arena Refills
(4) Gold IV: 238 Wins, 238-175=63, Require extra 7 Arena Refills
(5) Platinum: 190 Wins, 190-175=15, Require extra 2 Arena Refills
Dungeon Tournament/Events Guide
Farm Dungeon Stage 20 (Cost 16 Energy) for the best energy to points ratio. If you are unable to farm Stage 20 due to lack of good champions, the next best Dungeon Stage is 16 (14 Energy). This strategy applies to all dungeons, which includes Ice Golem, Spider, Dragon and Fire Knight.
- The fastest way to rack up the points from Dungeon Divers Event is to farm artifacts in Dungeons! If you are early-mid game player, the best stage to farm artifact is Stage 13-16. For end-game players, it is Stage 20 for the best energy to points ratio! This is recommended to be performed when there is also a specific Dungeon Tournament taking place, so you can reap the rewards from both areas!
- In addition, if there is Champion Training Event or Champion Training Tournament taking place, you can level up champions and receive points from artifacts upon completing each Campaign run! The downside with Campaign farming is, it is not consistently rewarding artifacts but other rewards such as Mystery Shards and 2~3★ Champions. I would advise to complete receiving all the reward tiers in Dungeon Tournaments before moving to Champion Training Event/Tournament as the tournament duration is much shorter than event duration.
- In conclusion, if you are early-mid game player, I would recommend to do Campaign farming since you will need at least 5 of Level 60 champions to tackle all of the early-mid game content to progress quickly in the game. Once you reach mid-end game content where you have a solid roster of champions (approximately 10 to 20 of Level 60 champions), then you can begin farming higher level dungeons much faster.
Ice Golem Tournament Event
The rules are simple. Win artifacts by raiding the Ice Golem’s Peak to earn Tournament Points and win Rewards. The higher the Rank and Rarity of the artifact, the more Tournament Points you get. Only artifacts found in the Ice Golem’s Peak count in this Tournament!
|Ice Golem Stage||Min~Max Run||Ice Golem Stage||Min~Max Run|
|Ice Golem’s Reward||Required Tournament Points|
|1 x Rank 5 Chicken||2500|
|1 x XP Boost (1 day)||1500|
|1 x Rank 3 Chicken||1000|
|1 x Clan Boss Key||600|
Spider Tournament Event
The rules are simple. Win artifacts by raiding the Spider’s Den to earn Tournament Points and win Rewards. The higher the Rank and Rarity of the artifact, the more Tournament Points you get. Only artifacts found in the Spider’s Den count in this Tournament!
|Spider’s Den Reward||Required Tournament Points|
|1 x Epic Skill Tome||2500|
|2 x Rank 4 Chicken||2000|
|50 x Gems||1500|
|1 x Rank 3 Chicken||1000|
|15 x XP Brews (Random)||600|
Summon Rush Event
Summon your way to glory. The more Champions you summon, the more you win! Earn Event Points by summoning Champions from Shards. Below is the table of points rewarded based on the Shard Type.
|Shard Type||Points Rewarded||Total Shards to Complete Event|
Summon Rush and Champion Training Event Combo Guide
You will need at least 2000 Mystery Shards before attempting this Event as a F2P (Free to Play) Player. To quickly use up all 2000 Mystery Shards to obtain the reward, do the following setup:
- Use a +100% XP Boost Coupon to speed up the leveling process in Campaign 12-3 Brutal.
- Level up Rank 2 Uncommon Champions to Level 19. It will take 9 runs of Campaign 12-3 Brutal.
- Feed 3 Common Champions to the Uncommon Champions to reach Level 20.
- Level up Rank 3 Uncommon Champions to Level 29. It will take 23 runs of Campaign 12-3 Brutal.
- Feed 2 Common Champions to the Rank 3 Uncommon Champions to reach Level 30.
- Use 1 XP Brew on Rank 4 Uncommon Champion to gain 24 Tournament Points before feeding it to 4★ fully leveled Uncommon Champion.
- Use 2 XP Brew on Rank 5 Uncommon Champion to gain 78 Tournament Points before feeding it to a 5★ fully leveled champion that you want to keep, so it can help you progress in your game faster!
Dungeon Divers Event
Dungeon Divers Overview
- Dungeon Divers Event allows players to gain some points whenever they receive an artifact rewarded in the dungeon (e.g. Dragon’s Lair, Ice Golem’s Peak, Spider’s Den, Fire Knight’s Castle) or Campaign farming.
- This event usually occurs during Champion Fusion or Fragment Fusion. Since mid 2020 until the present, the event has evolve to also appear during non-event season to enable players to reap some rewards while grinding in dungeons for better artifacts or leveling up fodders in Campaign.