|Doom Tower Index|
Table of Content
Doom Tower Boss Guides
Astranyx the Dark Fae Overview
Astranyx the Dark Fae is the new Fairy Queen boss for Doom Tower Rotation 3 in RAID: Shadow Legends, where she has a unique ability to banish your champions and create a mirror copy of them to fight against you! You can only retrieve your banished champions upon slaying their double. Visit the Astranyx the Dark Fae skills section to learn more about her game mechanics!
Astraynx the Dark Fae Skills
- A1 Darklight Beams Attacks all enemies. Has a 100% chance of placing a [Leech] debuff on each enemy for 2 turns.
- A2 Dark Tendrils (Cooldown: 3 turns) Attacks all enemies. Steals 1 random buff from each enemy according to the number of Magic Champions on the enemy team (1 buff for each Magic Champion). Steals Turn Meter from each enemy according to the number of Force Champions on the enemy team (10% Turn Meter for each Force Champion). Has a 25% chance of placing a [True Fear] debuff on each enemy for 1 turn. The chance increases by 25% for each Void Champion on the enemy team. Heals Astranyx by 10% of her MAX HP for each Spirit Champion on the enemy team.
- A3 Faerie Storm (Cooldown: 3) Attacks all enemies. All living allies will team up and join this attack. Damage increases by 25% for each living ally.
- A4 Dark Abduction (Cooldown: 4) Banishes 1 enemy Champion and spawns a Mirror Copy of them onto Astranyx’s team. Places a [Fear] debuff on all enemies for 1 turn. Increases Astranyx’s [Dark Energy] counter by 1.
- Fae Mirror [Passive] Places a [Perfect Veil] buff on Astranyx for 3 turns and spawns Mirror Copies of all enemies onto Astranyx’s team at the start of the battle. Summons Mirror Copies of all enemies onto Astranyx’s team every time her [Dark Energy] counter reaches 5. Also, places [Perfect Veil] buff on Astranyx for 3 turns every time her [Dark Energy] counter reaches 5. Astranyx’s [Dark Energy] counter resets after it reaches 5.
- Almighty Immunity [Passive] Immune to [Stun], [Freeze], [Sleep], [Provoke], [Block Active Skills], [Block Passive Skills], [Fear] and [True Fear] debuffs. Also imune to HP exchange effects, HP balancing effects, and cooldown increasing effects.
- Almighty Strength [Passive] Damage from skills that scale based on enemy MAX HP cannot exceed 10% of the Boss’s MAX HP when attacking the Boss.
- Almighty Persistence [Passive] All Turn Meter reduction effects are decreased by 50% when used against the Boss.
Astranyx the Dark Fae Stats
Here is the list of stats of Astranyx the Dark Fae based on the floors and difficulty (Doom Tower Normal/Hard) in RAID: Shadow Legends!
Astranyx the Dark Fae Guide
You will need to be cautious on building your team, as your strengths could become hers. Banished champions will not take any turns nor damage as they are out of battle, and will re-join your team once again upon defeating their clones. In addition, Astranyx the Dark Fae will gain additional advantages depending on the affinity setup of your champions, which makes it an arduous battle!
Accuracy and Resistance
How much Accuracy required to apply debuff on Dark Fae?
To apply debuff on Astranyx the Dark Fae, your champions will need to have a minimum of 100 Accuracy for Doom Tower Normal or 330 Accuracy for Doom Tower Hard for all floor stages! However, these minimum requirements can be halved if you have champions who can consistently provide your champions with Increase Accuracy buff! In addition, you can also use Accuracy Aura champions in the Leader position to fill in the missing Accuracy gap if you do not have sufficient Accuracy substats on your equipment nor having an Accuracy banner.
How much Resist should I stack on my champions to resist Dark Fae effect?
To resist Astranyx the Dark Fae’s Fear debuff and instant negative effect such as steal buff, you will need to have at least 200 Resist for Doom Tower Normal or 350 Resist for Doom Tower Hard. However, these Resist requirement can be halved by applying Decrease Accuracy on Dark Fae, which means you can allocate stats to other areas such as Health, Speed and Defense to tank the damage dealt by him! In addition, you can also gain additional Resist stat by having a Resist Aura champion in the Leader position if you do not have many Resist substats on your artifact set or not having a Resist banner.
Defeating Astranyx the Dark Fae and her Mirror Copies
How to defeat Astranyx the Dark Fae Mirror Copies?
The easiest way to defeat the mirror copies summoned by Astranyx the Dark Fae on the first turn of the battle is to set your team sufficiently squishy (medium health and defense) and have your damage dealer to nuke them. There are 2 ways of efficiently nuking the mirror copies!
The first method is to use your Arena Offense damage dealer to perform AoE (Area of Effect) nuke damage to wipe them out. However, you will either need 2 AoE nukers or a single AoE nuker with adjusted Team AI preset to ensure they have their ultimate skill ready for the boss wave! This would be quite challenging to set up for auto farming Astranyx the Dark Fae floors.
The second method is to use a damage dealer who deals massive damage on his A1 (default attack) and gains Extra Turn upon killing their enemy, such as Relickeeper, Hurndig, Hordin. This results in a much consistent successful run when farming Dark Fae spheres as it does not depend on any RNG to ensure your ultimate skill is ready for the boss wave! You can achieve this by setting the Team AI preset to only use the damage dealer’s A1 default attack. However, the supporting champions must not be a strong affinity against your damage dealer, else his attack will weak hit and breaks the combo kill!
How to defeat Astranyx the Dark Fae Boss?
The most efficient way to defeat Astranyx the Dark Fae boss is to use Decrease Turn Meter and Decrease Speed to prevent her from taking any turns! The best candidates for Decrease Turn Meter role are Lyssandra, Alure and Armiger. For Decrease Speed debuff, you can use Visix the Unbowed, Psylar, Shatterbones to name a few.
If you do not have these champions mentioned above, then you would need to brute force her health down the traditional way with damage dealers while sustaining your team with healers. To counter Astranyx’s Fear debuff when you are using Void champions, use a debuff cleanser such as Doompriest or Inquisitor Shamael to remove those debuff. To prevent Astranyx from healing when you are using Spirit champions, inflict Heal Reduction debuff on her such as Ma’Shalled. It’s not recommended to bring in tanky high resist champions with Revive skill as it will be difficult for you to clear the Mirror Copies quickly. Furthermore, this buys time for Astranyx to banish your champions 1 by 1 every 4 turns!
Astranyx the Dark Fae Forge Materials
Vanquishing Astranyx the Dark Fae rewards you Fae Spheres, which are materials to craft Lethal Artifacts in the forge! Having 4-piece set of Lethal Artifact provides the ability to ignore 25% of the enemy’s Defense and grants 10% Critical Rate boost! It’s a superior version of Savage Set that players usually farm them in Fire Knight’s Dungeon!
Astranyx the Dark Fae Strategy
Extra Turn Kill Mobs and Decrease Boss Turn Meter
This strategy was shared by StewGaming, which rely on a champion who has the ability to gain Extra Turn whenever they kill their target using their default attack (A1 Skill). The team consist of Hordin, Psylar, Coldheart and 2 Armiger. Hordin plays the role of killing all mirror copies before the start of the boss turn, Armiger to decrease the boss turn meter, Psylar to apply 30% Decrease Speed debuff to allow your champions to control the boss movement easily and Coldheart to deplete the boss turn meter and deal damage based on Enemy MAX HP to speed up the run. Here are the alternative champions you can use if you do not have the ones listed above! Psylar can be replaced with Visix the Unbowed for Decrease Speed ability, Armiger can be replaced with Alure for Decrease Turn Meter ability and Hordin can be replaced with Hurndig to deal the killing blow. The key concept here is Hordin’s speed need to be first to start the battle, so he can kill the mirror copies before any of the supporting champion begins their turn! Otherwise, it will result in the Support champions crowd controlling Hordin.
Extra Turn Kill Mobs and Decrease Boss Turn Meter V2
This strategy was shared by Ayumilove, which relies on a Decrease Turn Meter champions to crowd control the boss and damage nukers to clear the waves quickly to achieve a full auto run for Astranyx the Dark Fae. The champions used are Big ‘Un, Lyssandra, Hurndig and 2 Alures.
Astranyx the Dark Fae Budget & Speed Farm Teams Guide by Skratch
Astranyx the Dark Fae Full Guide by MurderInc
Raid Shadow Legends Doom Tower Rotation 3 Official Video