Aeshma | Raid Shadow Legends

Raid Shadow Legends Aeshma Skill Mastery Equip Guide


NAME: Aeshma
FACTION: Knights Revenant
ROLE: Attack
USABILITY: Situational
TOMES: 13 (A2 A3)



Obtain from

Ancient Shard
Sacred Shard
Primal Shard
Gnishak Verminlord Fusion
Lady Mikage Fusion

Blessings Recommendation

Cruelty (Clan Boss)
Phantom Touch (Damage Dealer)


★★★✰✰ Campaign
★★✰✰✰ Arena Defense
★★★✰✰ Arena Offense
★★★✰✰ Clan Boss
★★✰✰✰ Hydra
★★★✰✰ Faction Wars


★★★✰✰ Minotaur
★★✰✰✰ Spider
★★★✰✰ Fire Knight
★★★✰✰ Dragon
★★★✰✰ Ice Golem
★✰✰✰✰ Iron Twins
★★✰✰✰ Sand Devil
★✰✰✰✰ Phantom Shogun


★★★✰✰ Arcane Keep
★★★✰✰ Void Keep
★✰✰✰✰ Force Keep
★★★✰✰ Spirit Keep
★★★★✰ Magic Keep

Doom Tower

★★✰✰✰ Floors
★✰✰✰✰ Magma Dragon
★✰✰✰✰ Nether Spider
★✰✰✰✰ Frost Spider
★★✰✰✰ Scarab King
★★✰✰✰ Celestial Griffin
★✰✰✰✰ Eternal Dragon
★✰✰✰✰ Dreadhorn
★✰✰✰✰ Dark Fae

Aeshma Overview

Aeshma is an Epic Attack Magic champion from Knights Revenant faction in Raid Shadow Legends. Aeshma was released in Patch 6.30.2 as part of Gnishask Verminlord Christmas Champion Fusion Event. Aeshma along with 3 Epic champions who are Endalia, Morag Bronzelock, and Trumborr are required for the fusion to obtain Gishak Vermindlord! Aeshma can be obtained by fusing 4 copies of Riscarm during this event.

Aeshma, the bandage-wrapped key fanatic, has stormed into the Knights Revenant scene, giving Faceless a tight competition. In her arsenal, Aeshma wields abilities that shine brightest in the game’s early to mid-phases, though she might not outclass other champions tailored for similar roles. Her talent for spreading Poisons with a 30% hit chance on her Ichor Sickles (A1 ability) might not be as reliable as Frozen Banshee’s, but her Wasting Affliction (A2 ability) guaranteed AoE Weaken debuff and her Languish (A3 ability) knack for extending debuffs on a target while diminishing any buffs they might have, add a layer of strategic depth. Despite her skills, she might find herself on the bench as players’ arsenals expand, requiring a fellow poisoner to truly unleash her potential. Aeshma remains a commendable choice for those looking to inject some venom into their lineup, albeit her niche appeal.

Aeshma Skills

Ichor Sickles
Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Each hit has a 20% chance of placing a 5% [Poison] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Damage Multiplier: 1.9 ATK

Wasting Affliction (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Damage +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 6: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 4 ATK

Languish (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of decreasing the duration of all enemy buffs by 1 turn. Also has a 75% chance of increasing the duration of all enemy debuffs by 1 turn.
Level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Damage +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 6: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 6 ATK

Venom for Blood (Passive)
Heals this Champion by 3% of their MAX HP whenever an enemy receives damage from a [Poison] debuff.

Aeshma Build Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Recommended Artifacts

PvE: Bloodthirst, Lifesteal
PvE & PvP: Accuracy, Critical Damage, Cruel, Divine Speed, Fatal, Instinct, Lethal, Merciless, Perception, Savage, Speed, Supersonic

Stats Allocation

Weapon (ATK)
Helmet (HP)
Shield (DEF)
Gauntlets (ATK% / C.RATE / C.DMG)
Chestplate (ATK% / ACC)
Boots (SPD / ATK%)
Ring (ATK)
Amulet (ATK / C.DMG)
Banner (ATK / ACC)

Stats Priority

ATK Nuker & Debuffer: ATK%, C.RATE, C.DMG, SPD, ACC

Aeshma Mastery Guide

Arena, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Raid Shadow Legends Aeshma PvP Mastery Guide


  1. Deadly Precision
  2. Keen Strike
  3. Heart of Glory
  4. Whirlwind of Death
  5. Ruthless Ambush
  6. Cycle of Violence
  7. Wrath of the Slain
  8. Kill Streak
  9. Helmsmasher


  1. Defiant
  2. Improved Parry
  3. Bloodthirst
  4. Delay Death
  5. Retribution
  6. Deterrence

Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons

Raid Shadow Legends Aeshma PvE Mastery Guide


  1. Deadly Precision
  2. Keen Strike
  3. Heart of Glory
  4. Single Out
  5. Life Drinker
  6. Bring it Down
  7. Methodical
  8. Kill Streak
  9. Warmaster


  1. Pinpoint Accuracy
  2. Charged Focus
  3. Swarm Smiter
  4. Evil Eye
  5. Lore of Steel
  6. Master Hexer
  7. Sniper

Aeshma Updates

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

5 thoughts on “Aeshma | Raid Shadow Legends

  1. bigyoyo

    She is great with Toxic Set and Speed. She could spreads poison to everything fast.

  2. Sydofnee

    A Traditional Fusion champ for Lady Mikage. Not food if you have not yet done the “free” Mythical Fusion.

  3. bichaelbongos

    Don’t overlook her for Demon Lord! I build her with Toxic and Retaliate set, with ACC and SPD as main stats, otherwise offensive stats for low levels and defensive stats for higher levels. The idea is to stack poison as much as possible so she can sustain herself.

    If you put her in a team full of other poisoners, she becomes nearly invincible against the demon lord with her passive, as long as she can survive one or two attacks. You need to have high ACC across your poison team, and each member of your poison team needs to be able to self-sustain a bit unless you have a good healer: but even so, if you get the mastery that shares healing, Aeshma can heal your team slightly!

    When I built her like this, she was often my last champion to survive between turns 13 and 16, and often led the damage charts!

  4. Stephan

    Yeah just a epic that is just what it is.

    I will try to build her just for fun 🙂

  5. Bigums

    She is a great fill in.