(2022-05-12) Patch Notes V5.50
This update brings a couple of new features, some Champion balance changes, and bug fixes. Here’s everything:
Battle Turn Counter
- We’ve added a Turn Counter for every Battle, so you can track how many turns you’ve taken, and how many you have left – with the current limit set to 1,500 turns. The Turn Counter tracks both your team’s and the enemy team’s turns.
- In most Battles, the Turn Counter, along with a notification, will be shown after you reach 1,000 Turns. However, in Doom Tower Battles, you’ll see the Turn Counter from the start. In Demon Lord and Hydra Battles, not much has changed – you’ll see the Bosses’ Turn Counters from the start, then your team’s Turn Counter as a separate line after 1,000 turns.
- In every Battle – except for Demon Lord Battles, Hydra Battles, and when using Multi-Battle mode – the game will be paused after reaching 1,450 turns. You’ll be able to choose whether to continue the Battle or to end it early. You’ll automatically lose any battles that end due to reaching the 1,500-turn limit.
- We’ve added a button to craft a batch of 10 Artifacts in one go. You can also use Charms while crafting a batch of 10 Artifacts. You’ll still craft all 10 Artifacts even if you don’t have enough Charms to be used for every one of them. The Charms you do have will be used for as many of those 10 Artifacts as possible, depending on the number of Charms you have.
- We’ve also added the ability to skip the crafting animations by tapping on the screen after hitting either “Craft” or “Craft x10”.
- The “Go” button for Forge-related Advanced Quests will now jump to the relevant Sets.
- The game will remember your chosen Artifact Ranks when you switch between different Artifact Sets (or lower it to the highest possible Rank if the original Rank is not available when jumping between different Sets).
- Adjusted Forge Material drop balance on Faction Crypt Stages 20-21.
Tag Team Arena update
We’ve expanded the Tiers and increased the player limit along with the number of Promotion/Demotion places. It will now be easier to rise through the Tiers and reach the higher echelons of Tag Arena play. Here’s the new Tier breakdown:
- Bronze I: Promotion Places: 18K → 30K
- Bronze II: Player Limit: 60K → 100K | Promotion Places: 13,500 → 21,000
- Bronze III: Player Limit: 45K → 70K | Promotion Places: 9.5K → 15K
- Bronze IV: Player Limit 30K → 50K | Promotion Places: 4.5K → 9K
- Silver I: Player Limit: 15K → 30K | Promotion Places: 3.75K → 7.5K
- Silver II: Player Limit: 12.5K → 25K | Promotion Places: 3K → 6K
- Silver III: Player Limit: 10K → 20K | Promotion Places: 2.25K → 4.5K
- Silver IV: Player Limit: 7.5K → 15K | Promotion Places: 940 → 2.1K
- Gold I: Player Limit: 3.125K → 7K | Promotion Places: 750 → 1.35K
- Gold II: Player Limit: 2.5K → 4.5K | Promotion Places: 565 → 900
- Gold III: Player Limit: 1.875K → 3K | Promotion Places: 375 → 750
- Gold IV: Player Limit: 1.25K → 2.5K | Demotion Places: 375 → 750
- Gravestorm [ATK] (Cooldown: 4 turns) Attacks 1 enemy. (REMOVED → Has a 50% chance of attacking all enemies with an extra hit.) (NEW → Attacks all enemies 1 time if this attack is critical.)
- Tomb Stalker [ATK] (Cooldown: 5 → 4 turns) (UPDATE → Cooldown reduced by 1 turn)
- Aura (NEW) Increases Ally C.RATE in all Battles by 19%.
- Superheated Hammer [Damage Multiplier]: 2.8 ATK → 3.2 ATK
- Curse of Nullity [Damage Multiplier]: 3.5 ATK → 4 ATK
- Flame Tempest [Damage Multiplier]: 1.6 ATK → 2 ATK
- Curse of Nullity [ATK] (Cooldown: 4 turns) Attacks all enemies. Has a (50% → 75%) chance of placing a 100% [Heal Reduction] debuff for 2 turns.
- Flame Tempest [ATK] (Cooldown: 5 turns) Attacks 3 times at random. Each hit has a (60% → 100%) chance of placing a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns.
- Cones of Cold [ATK] Attacks 2 times at random. Has a (15% → 30%) chance of placing a 100% [Heal Reduction] debuff for 2 turns.
- Snow Flurry [ATK] (Cooldown: 4 turns) Attacks 3 times at random. (REMOVED → Places a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns if the target has a [Heal Reduction] debuff.) (NEW → Each hit has a 75% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns.)
- Base Speed: 92 → 97.
- Crossup [Damage Multiplier]: 0.8 ATK + 0.08 HP → 0.13 HP
- Overpower [Damage Multiplier]: 2 ATK + 0.35 HP → 0.42 HP
- Undying Fury (Cooldown: 5 turns) (REMOVED → Removes all debuffs from this Champion, then fully heals this Champion. Places a 30% [Reflect Damage] buff on this Champion for 2 turns.)
- Undying Fury (Cooldown: 5 turns) (NEW → Removes all debuffs from this Champion and 1 random debuff from all allies, then heals this Champion by 100% of their MAX HP and heals all allies equal to 50% of the surplus heal. Afterwards, places a 30% [Reflect Damage] buff on all allies for 2 turns, then grants this Champion an Extra Turn.)
- Overpower [HP] (Cooldown: 4 → 3 turns) (UPDATE → Cooldown reduced by 1 turn)
Champion and battle fixes
- Karato Foxhunter’s Stoicism passive skill no longer deals damage to Bommal’s Dreadbombs.
- The Total Stats window is now displayed after a long tap on the Champions in your team in the team selection window.
- Fixed a bug that caused the enemy team’s Team Power indicator to disappear from the screen after a long tap.
- Fixed a double animation bug that affected Bommal’s Dreadbomb explosions.
- Fixed a bug that caused some debuffs placed by Krisk the Ageless not to be displayed.
- Fixed a sound issue that occurred when restarting a battle in Faction Wars.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to freeze after Madame Serris placed a [Shield] buff while under a [Petrification] debuff.
- Fixed a bug that caused Battles to stop after one Battle when using Multi-Battle mode while Super Raids were enabled.
- Red dot indicators for new Champions in the Index will not be displayed if you have already opened the interface for their Faction.
- Fixed a bug that caused Champions with fully upgraded skills to be displayed in the “Upgrade Skills” tab in the Tavern when the “Show upgradable only” filter was selected.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “Connect your account to Facebook” achievement to remain incomplete after connecting to Facebook.
- The “Claim all Playtime Rewards” Forge Pass Daily Challenge will only be completed after you claim all the Playtime Rewards.
(2022-04-19) Patch Notes V5.40
Coldheart Skins, Champion rebalance, and more! This update brings a couple of new Champion Skins, some Champion balance changes, and some bug fixes. Oh, and a small announcement – our new Battle Pass will be going live very soon! This time around, it’s called the Forge Pass, and like its name suggests, it’s tailored towards gearing you up for some serious Artifact crafting. And we’ll even be adding a brand-new Artifact Set that will only be available through the Forge Pass – Instinct Artifacts. Keep an eye out on the News for a full Forge Pass breakdown very soon. In the meantime, here’s what’s coming in this update:
New Champion Skins
- After the recent release of our first-ever Champion Skins for the Arbiter, we’re now bringing out two new Skins that will transform the appearance of another of Raid’s most historic Champions – Coldheart! We’re adding the following Skins: “Heroic Skin – Necrobia” and “Iconic Skin – Pyroclast”.
- Both Skins will be available in-game in the near future – but if you want to see what these Skins look like right now, just head to the Champion Index, find Coldheart, and take a look!
- And remember, you won’t lose a Skin if you sacrifice your only copy of a Champion you’ve collected a Skin for; and yes, you can use the same Skin on each of your duplicate copies of a Champion at the same time.
Gear Removal Cost Reduction Event
- A new indicator has been added in the Bastion for when Gear Removal Cost reduction events go live.
- These events give you a great chance to try out some new Champion builds and try out some new ideas.
- We’ll have an event soon, so make sure you don’t miss it!
- Outburst (Cooldown: 4 turns) Attacks all enemies 3 times. Places a (15% → 25%) [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.
- Outburst [Damage Multiplier] 1.4 ATK → 1.35 ATK
- Tormenting Whispers [Damage Multiplier]: 3.3 ATK → 3.6 ATK
- Bolts of Cold: Attacks 3 times at random. Has a (15% → 25%) chance of placing a [Freeze] debuff for 1 turn.
- Rejuvenating Wave (Cooldown: 4 → 3 turns)
- Ice Storm (Cooldown: 5 → 4 turns)
Champion and battle fixes
- Fixed a bug that caused the [Decrease ATK] debuff placed by Nekhret the Great’s Tomb Glaive skill not to be shown when fighting the Demon Lord.
- Fixed a bug that caused the [Revive On Death] buff from Godseeker Aniri’s Guardian Angel passive not to be placed on allies under [Shield] buffs.
- Fixed a bug that caused team attack skills not to work correctly when attacking Bommal’s Dreadbombs.
- Fixed a bug that caused Kunoichi’s Blooded Grit passive skill not to place the [Block Damage] buff on her if her HP dropped below 30% due to damage from [Ally Protection] buffs or [Poison] debuffs.
- Fixed an error that occurred when replaying Doom Tower Battles on non-Boss Stages and Secret Rooms during Super Raid Events.
Game Experience Enhancements
- We’ve added a Masteries Guide to the game. If you would like to know more about them, head to the Masteries interface and tap the “i” icon.
- Added a Clan Shop icon to the popup interface that shows where you can acquire items and Materials.
- Lower Rank Champions will no longer be displayed in the “Upgrade Rank” tab in the Tavern if the chosen Champion is the only one of that Rank in your Collection.
- The “Show upgradable only” filter will no longer incorrectly hide Champions with un-upgraded passive skills in the “Upgrade Skills” tab in the Tavern.
- Champion icons won’t move when scrolling through the Collection section when setting up Saved Teams.
- That’s everything we’ve got for you! We’ll update you about the upcoming Forge Pass and the Gear Removal Cost Reduction event soon in the News, so keep your eyes peeled.
(2022-04-08) Patch Notes V5.30
6 New Doom Tower Champions
- Ginro the Stork (SK-LDV)
- Gronjarr (DW-LHF)
- Cromax Moonblood (DE-LDF)
- Zii Ixchi (LZ-EAF)
- Krakarth (DE-EHF)
- Liburga (OR-ESV)
(2022-03-23) Patch Notes V5.30
Champion Skins, updated Skill Instructions, and more!
- As many of you may know, most of Raid’s core development team is based in Ukraine, and given the current situation, development has been impacted as many of our team found themselves unable to work. However, we’ve since made efforts to relocate as many of us as possible, and we are now returning to work as safely as we can. We thank you for all your support and patience.
- We’re currently working on a few major features to be added in the near future and will be sure to share more details as soon as we can. In the meantime, we’ve managed to complete work on everything that we planned for the now-delayed 5.30.0 release – so, here it is.
- In this update, we’ve added Champion Skins, made some changes to the items in the Clan Shop (like adding a brand new Artifact Set, along with Champion Fragments for Yakarl the Scourge), added new Skill Instruction functions, rebalanced a few Champions, and made some quality-of-life updates. Here’s everything:
Skins let you alter a Champion’s appearance to something that suits your style and preference. Skins will change how a Champion looks in your Collection and in every battle they fight, but it won’t affect their stats or performance in any way – it’s purely for style points.
There are three rarities of Skins:
- Classic Skins are the standard Skin that every Champion has when you first Summon them. It’s their classic look, and we don’t think they’ll ever go out of fashion.
- Heroic Skins can be obtained through Events, Tournaments, the Clan Shop, and other in-game activities. Iconic Skins are the rarest in the game, and for the time being, will be able to be obtained from Special Limited Offers at the Shop.
- And, just like with Champions, you’ll be able to collect Skin Fragments in addition to getting an entire Skin in one go.
- Now, even receiving a new Skin in the first place is a privilege, not every Champion will receive. We’ll be adding more Skins over time, but the first lucky Champion to receive a new coat of paint will be the Arbiter, who’ll be receiving three entirely new Skins that will transform her appearance.
- ARBITER – HEROIC SKIN: The Arbiter’s “Darkfallen” Skin will be available as Fragments from the Clan Shop starting March 29 (after the next refresh).
- ARBITER – ICONIC SKINS: The Arbiter’s “Jade Serpent” and “Lumaya’s Prophet” Skins will be available soon from the Limited Special Offers tab in the Shop.
- Oh, and in case you were wondering: no, you won’t lose a Skin if you sacrifice your only copy of a Champion you’ve collected a Skin for; and yes, you can use the same Skin on each of your duplicate copies of a Champion at the same time.
- Want to see what these Skins look like right now? Just head to the Champion Index, find the Arbiter and take a look for yourself.
Clan Shop Update
- We added Chaos Ore, Champion Fragments for Yakarl the Scourge, and two new Chests with Killstroke Artifacts to the Item Pool. We also shuffled a few items around – including Skill Tomes.
- Yakarl the Scourge is a Legendary Barbarian Attacker, who, conveniently enough, is receiving a significant buff in this very update.
- You’ll get the same deal here as you have with Yannica – Champion Fragments will be available in specific Clan Shop Slots, and you’ll be able to get your hands on them for Clan Gold. And better yet, Yakarl won’t replace Yannica. Both will be available in the Clan Shop at the same time.
- The Killstroke Artifact Set will provide your Champions with a +20% Crit DMG and +5% SPD bonus for every 2 Artifacts equipped. It’s a simple but powerful Set that any damage-dealer will love.
Skill Instructions Update
- We know many of you asked for more control over your Champions through Skill Instructions, and we’re giving you just that. You’ll now be able to set different Skill Instructions for each Round of a Battle.
- That should open up a great deal of flexibility in Campaign Battles, Dungeons, Faction Wars, and the Doom Tower. All you have to do is select Rounds 1, 2, or 3 in Skill Instructions, then set everything up however you want.
Super Raids in Faction Wars
- We’re going to be enabling Super Raids in Faction Wars. Super Raids let you save time farming and massively speed up your progress.
- Super Raids use twice the Crypt Keys in one go, but give double Rewards in the time it takes to run just one raid. Super Raids are completely optional: to enable them, you have to hit the checkbox in the Team Selection interface.
- Super Raids will be enabled in Faction Wars for a whole month starting March 24 at 11:30 UTC.
Multi-Battle mode in Faction Wars
- Save even more time looting Faction Crypts by using Multi-Battle. We’ve also made it so that you can collect up to 18 Crypt Keys at once so you can collect your 6 Keys from Advanced Quests (in addition to your 12 daily Keys) before digging into Super Raids in Multi-Battle mode. However, you’ll still only start each day with 12 Crypt Keys after every reset.
- Axe of Allwinter: Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Each hit has a (20% → 40%) chance of placing [Freeze] debuff for 1 turn. Will now ignore (30% → 25%) of the target’s DEF against targets (only if there were 3 or more enemies frozen → under [Freeze] debuffs.)
- Blizzard Rider NEW → Will ignore 50% of the target’s DEF against targets under [Freeze] debuffs.
- Glaciate: (Skill Revamp) New version: Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Freeze] debuff for 1 turn. This chance increases to 100% against targets with 75% or more Turn Meter. This debuff cannot be resisted by targets with 75% or more Turn Meter. Old version: Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. If the target is under a [Freeze] debuff, removes the debuff after attacking and places it on all enemies except the initial target. Will also attack all enemies except the initial target after the third hit. The [Freeze] debuff will be placed on all other enemies even if the initial target dies before their [Freeze] debuff is removed.
- Lord of Ice (Cooldown: 5 → 3 turns). Skill changed.
- Lord of Ice – New version: [Passive Effect] Increases the damage this Champion inflicts by 10% for each Champion in battle under a [Freeze] debuff. Also decreases the damage this Champion receives by 10% for each Champion in battle under a [Freeze] debuff. [Active Effect] Places an [Unkillable] buff on this Champion for 1 turn whenever they kill an enemy under a [Freeze] debuff.
- Lord of Ice – Old version: [Passive Effect] Decreases the damage this Champion receives by 10% and increases the damage this Champion inflicts by 10% if there are 1 or more enemies under [Freeze] debuffs. Increases this Champion’s SPD by 15 and RES by 50 if there are 2 or more enemies under [Freeze] debuffs. [Active Effect] Places an [Unkillable] buff on this Champion for 2 turns whenever there are 3 enemies under [Freeze] debuffs.
- Aura changed New Aura: Increases Ally ATK by 33% in All Battles. Old Aura: Increases Ally ATK in Doom Tower battles by 43%.
- Feather Barrage [Damage multiplier] 3.9 ATK → 4.5 ATK
- Feather Barrage [Effect added] Will place a 30% [Increase C.DMG] buff on this Champion for 2 turns.
- Sky Punishment [Damage multiplier] 3.7 ATK → 4.7 ATK
- Crystal Flesh [Damage multiplier] 0.23 HP → 0.25 HP
- Emerald Curse [Damage multiplier] 0.3 HP → 0.35 HP
- Boon Subversion [Damage multiplier] 0.15 HP → 0.2 HP
- Rebirth (Cooldown: 5 → 4 turns) Changed the order of actions in the skill where Skartorsis will remove debuffs first, then heal his allies. The skill description remains the same!
- Base Speed: 92 → 98.
- Dismay: EAttacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of decreasing each enemy’s Turn Meter by (20% → 50%). If there are any enemies under [Fear] or [True Fear] debuffs, will also fill this Champion’s Turn Meter by the amount those enemies lose.
- Desolation: Whenever an enemy’s Turn Meter is fully depleted by any Champion’s, has a (50% → 75%) chance of placing a [True Fear] debuff on that enemy for 1 turn.
Game Experience Enhancements
- Multi-Battle attempt bundles are now added to your Inbox separately after you obtain them. This means you will be able to pick them up one-by-one rather than being forced to collect them all at once.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Arbiter not to use her Skills according to her Skill Instructions when battling against Skullcrown.
- Fixed a bug that caused Urost the Soulcage to run in circles after attacking enemies with his default Skill (Jagged Knuckles).
- The blue lightning VFX around Sir Nicholas is now center-aligned.
- Fixed a bug that resulted that the Dreadhorn’s Dreadbombs staying in the battle after exploding.
- The AI now correctly heals allies when Conellia uses her Revitalizing Rest skill.
- Ascension no longer counts in “Get 5 Epic Champions” and “Get 10 Rare Champions” Clan Quests.
- Fixed an error that occurred when collecting Versus Rewards in CvC Tournaments.
(2022-02-10) Patch Notes V5.20
12 New Champions
- Karato Foxhunter (SK-LAS)
- Yumeko (SK-LSV)
- Boragar the Elder (DW-LHF)
- Archbishop Pinthroy (SO-LSS)
- Andryssia (HE-EDV)
- Fylja (DW-EAM)
- Theresc (DE-EAF)
- Sir Artimage (BL-EAF)
- Cagebound (LZ-RDV)
- Trugorr (BA-RAM)
- Medicus (HE-RSS)
- Spymaster (BL-RHF)
- Hey, Raiders! We hope you are ready to start your February with a fresh Raid Update! 5.20 will focus entirely on a number of quality of life improvements, but we think you’re going to love them. Those of you who watched the 4th episode of What’s Next In Raid? will immediately recognize these features as well.
- We’ll be adding new filters to the Tavern and making a few other renovations, adding more options for Team Presets, expanding the Classic Arena with a new Gold V Tier and increasing the number of positions in the Platinum Tier, and working on decreasing the amount of time farming the Doom Tower takes. We’ll also buff a couple of Champions for the sake of balance.
- Oh, and speaking of Champions. We’ll add a bunch of new ones as well, including a very special lovebird couple for Valentine’s Day and a few Champions with the brand new Increase RESIST/Decrease RESIST Skills! Read on if you want to find out more.
- We know the Tavern can get quite crowded after you’ve spent a few months adventuring in Teleria and summoning Champions to aid your cause. The cellar where XP Brews are kept can get very messy as well. But we’re on the case! As promised, we’ll add a handy filter and sort the XP Brews in a more convenient way.
- The new “Show Upgradable Only” filter will hide all Champions who are ineligible for a specific upgrade. For example:
- The Upgrade Level tab will only show Champions who have not yet reached max Level for their Rank
- Upgrade Rank will do the opposite and only show Champions of max Level for their Rank
- Upgrade Skills will hide Champions who have entirely upgraded their Skills
- Ascend will not display Champions whose Ascension equals their Rank
- Just don’t forget to flick the filter off after you’ve chosen the Champion you want if you are looking to upgrade their Rank using other Champions. Also, you’ll be able to switch between Ascending and Descending order of Champions to ease navigation.
- All XP Brews will be grouped into a single slot according to their Affinity, so you won’t have to scroll through dozens of them to get the kind you want. When they are selected to upgrade a Champion’s Level, you’ll see a neat little slider to regulate the number of Brews you wish to consume. Cranking it up to “MAX” will add as many XP Brews as are needed to increase the lucky Champion’s level to whatever limit their current Rank allows.
- Here’s another change we’ve mentioned a few times already. Update 5.20 will expand the existing PvE Saved Teams into 3 distinct categories: General (Campaign, Dungeons, Demon Lord), Faction Wars, and Doom Tower. Hydra Battles and PvP will retain their own Saved Teams, of course.
- To make things even better, each of those 5 categories will have 15 Saved Team slots (up from 10)! And we’ll also make a tiny change to the selection mechanics. Now, whenever you remove a Champion from a Slot in a Saved Team, the Slot will remain empty without the rest of the team shifting – we know it can be quite annoying to re-select the entire team if you only wanted to give it a new Leader.
Classic Arena Upgrade
- The Platinum Tier is going to see a significant expansion in Update 5.20. Where it could only allow 300 players before, now it will grow to 500. We’ve also increased the number of Magisteel ingots in Platinum Tier Battle rewards to 7-8.
- Furthermore, we’re adding a whole new Tier – Gold V – that will occupy the position between 3500 and 3800 Arena Points. Those who managed to earn more than 3500 in the Gold IV Tier will be promoted to Gold V, while those in the Platinum Tier below 3800 Points will be demoted to Gold V instead. The changes will take effect immediately with the Update, so don’t forget to restart your game to see your new position in the Classic Arena Tiers correctly.
Super Raids in Doom Tower
- We know that the volume of content in Raid has grown a great deal with all the new game modes and Bosses that we’ve released. We also know that you guys can’t spend your entire day saving Teleria, so we’re taking steps to decrease the amount of time you need to farm the content you’ve already beaten. To that end, we are going to run a few tests and make Super Raids available for the Doom Tower.
- There won’t be many changes as far as the mode itself is concerned. Super Raids will be available for the duration of one Doom Tower rotation and will only affect Boss floors after they’ve been beaten the first time in that rotation. As with Super Raids in the Dungeons, they will consume double the resources required, but also provide double the rewards!
- Note that this feature may not be available for each and every rotation!
Champion Balance Changes
- Base stats changed: Base SPD increased from 85 to 95.
- Aura Skill added: Increases Ally ATK in all Battles by 30%.
- [Skill 2 – Hexreaper] Effect changed: Now doesn’t remove [Hex] debuffs from enemies after attacking. Cooldown decreased from 6 to 5 turns.
- [Skill 3 – Not Of This World] Cooldown decreased from 6 to 5 turns.
- Base stats changed: Base SPD increased from 94 to 100.
- [Skill 3 – Crumble] (Un-Ascended) Skill changed. New version: Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Block Active Skills] debuff for 2 turns. (Old version: Attacks all enemies. Has a 50% chance of placing a [Block Active Skills] debuff for 2 turns.)
- [Skill 3 – Crumble] (Ascended) Skill changed. New version: Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Block Active Skills] debuff for 2 turns. Also has a 75% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns. (Old version: Attacks all enemies. Has a 50% chance of placing a [Block Active Skills] debuff for 2 turns. Also has a 50% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns.)
Other changes and battle fixes
- Lydia the Deathsiren’s icon in the Faction Wars window now changes after Lydia is collected to indicate that you have added her to your Collection.
- Fixed a bug that caused Nogdar the Headhunter to sacrifice more than 50% MAX HP whenever an upgraded Gore Feast skill was used.
- Fixed a visual bug that caused normal, unprotected [Shield] buffs granted by Accessory sets to be displayed as protected if they were placed immediately after the [Shield] buffs placed by Underpriest Brogni’s Resilient Glow skill expired.
- Fixed a visual bug that caused Champions revived by Old Hermit Jorrg not to be transparent after Old Hermit Jorrg places a [Perfect Veil] buff on them.
- Fixed a visual bug: Holsring’s model will now be transparent after [Perfect Veil] buffs placed by his Witchfinder skill are replaced by [Perfect Veil] buffs placed by his Hunter’s Guile skill.
- Fixed a bug that caused Tatura Rimehide to turn away from opponents when attacking.
- Fixed a bug that caused info about Chaagur’s Stupor skill upgrades to be displayed in the Constant Agony skill description.
- Fixed a bug that caused Versulf the Grim not to use his Reign of Sorrow skill when battling against the Demon Lord on Auto.
- Changed the idle animation for Genbo the Dishonored in the Collection and Index.
Game Experience Enhancements
- Fixed a bug that caused the Faction Guardian labels to disappear from Champions’ icons in the Collection when the Champion Vault was expanded, or when a Champion was added to the Vault.
- Reduced the tappable area on the Close button in the Collection.
- Fixed a bug that caused an incorrect number of maximum Stars to be shown in the Faction Wars window.
- Fixed a visual bug that occurred on Plarium Play when Champions were summoned from Fragments, if a high frame rate limit and a high graphic quality were set.
- Fixed a bug that meant players would not receive Hydra Chests and would not appear in the Hydra Clan rankings after leaving and rejoining a Clan during one weekly cycle, even after dealing enough damage to earn a Chest.
- Players who are in a Clan, whose applications to join another Clan are declined after the Clan Quest refresh, but before the end of the Hydra weekly cycle, now get Hydra Keys and can use the Champions they used in the previous weekly cycle.
- The second Artifacts and Accessories won in the Dragon’s Lair or the Spider’s Den when Super Raids are enabled are now counted towards the “Win a total of ten Rank 5 or Rank 6 Artifacts from the Dragon’s Lair” Quest and the “Win a total of ten Rank 5 or Rank 6 Accessories from the Spider’s Den” Quest.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “No Opponent” status text in the Clan vs Clan Tournament intro window to be displayed in English, even if another language was set.
- Players will join only one Clan if their applications are simultaneously accepted by two different Clans.
- Expanded Personal Tiers in CvC Tournaments.
That’s everything we’ve got for you! We hope these Arena changes will make a big difference in higher-end Arena play, and we hope these balance changes and improvements will help you overcome some of Raid’s more common hurdles. Stop by our official Raid forums to let us know what you think!
(2022-01-17) Patch Notes V5.10
9 New Champions
- Danag Skullreap (OR-LAM)
- Jingwon (SK-LHV)
- Opardin Clanfather (BA-LHM)
- Holsring (SO-LAM)
- Kunoichi (SK-EDF)
- Old Ghrukkus (OT-ESF)
- Lady Quilen (BL-EAF)
- Arndulf (BL-EDM)
- Guurda Bogbrew (OT-LSF)
(2022-01-13) Patch Notes V5.10
Artifact Reworking, a new Crypt, Artifact and Accessory filters, and more! This update brings a new Faction Crypt and some new ways to filter your Gear, along with a bunch of other changes – but the real meat of this update is the Artifact Rework system. Here’s what you need to know:
Artifacts and Accessories can now be Reworked. Reworking a piece Gear will randomly change all its stats – both Primary Stat and Substats – potentially transforming a poor Artifact into a great one, while saving you time and Energy raiding for new gear. To rework a piece of Gear, you’ll need to get a new item – Chaos Ore.
There are currently 4 types of Chaos Ore:
- 6* Legendary Chaos Ore – Randomly changes the stats of Rank 6 Artifacts or Accessories of Legendary Rarity or lower.
- 5* Legendary Chaos Ore – Randomly changes the stats of Rank 5 Artifacts or Accessories of Legendary Rarity or lower.
- 6* Epic Chaos Ore – Randomly changes the stats of Rank 6 Artifacts or Accessories of Epic Rarity or lower.
- 5* Epic Chaos Ore – Randomly changes the stats of Rank 5 Artifacts or Accessories of Epic Rarity or lower.
- The Rarity, Level, and Rank of any piece of Gear will remain the same after being reworked, along with whichever Substats (first, second, third, or fourth-position Substats) have been upgraded along the way and the number of upgrades those Substats received. However, all Stats improved by Glyphs will be lost after the rework.
- You can get Chaos Ore from Tournaments and Events, as well as in Limited Special Offers. Each Artifact or Accessory can only be reworked once, so choose wisely when selecting which piece of Gear you want to rework.
New filters for Gear
We’ve added Rank & Rarity filters for Artifacts and Accessories, along with a filter letting you hide Gear you’ve fully reworked with Chaos Ore. After filtering for the Gear you want, you can now also hit “Select All” to select everything at once to make things quick and easy to sell.
- New Faction Crypt: We are adding a new Crypt to Faction Wars for the Shadowkin Faction. The new Crypt will appear after the current Faction Wars cycle ends.
- Final Reward Milestone Changes: The reward for earning 819 Stars – Lydia the Deathsiren – has been moved to the 882nd Star.
- If you have already unlocked Lydia but haven’t claimed her yet, she will be automatically added to your Champion Collection. If the Collection is full, she will be moved to Inbox. And for those of you who have already unlocked her, this doesn’t mean you’ll be able to get a second Lydia when you reach 882 Stars – sorry!
- Vitality Plunder [ATK][HP] (Cooldown: 3 turns) Attacks 1 enemy. Decreases the target’s MAX HP by 20%, then adds that HP to this Champion’s own MAX HP. [Cannot decrease a single Champion’s MAX HP by more than 60% in one Battle. Cannot increase this Champion’s MAX HP by more than 60,000. (Does not decrease Boss’ MAX HP. → Decreases the MAX HP of Bosses by 30% of the damage inflicted instead.) This Champion’s MAX HP will be increased by 15,000 when this Skill is used against Bosses]
- Abyssal Clutch [DEF] (Cooldown: 5 → 4 turns) Cooldown decreased from 5 to 4 turns.
- Horrific Foe [Passive] When attacked, decreases the attacker’s MAX HP by 5%. (New → Decreases the MAX HP of Bosses by 2.5% instead (except the Scarab King, whose MAX HP will be decreased by 0.5%).) Cannot decrease a single enemy’s MAX HP by more than 50%. Occurs once per enemy attack. Does not work against bosses. Has a 50% chance of placing a [True Fear] debuff on targets whose MAX HP has been decreased by 20% or more.
- Base Speed: 90 → 98
Other changes and battle fixes
- Added 100 more Slots to the max size of the Champion Vault.
- Dramatically overhauled the visual representation of shadows below Fayne’s jawline and chin region to be more in line with the true artistic vision.
- Fixed a bug that caused Kuldath the Magma Dragon to place [Hex] debuffs on the team after a Champion under a [Hex] debuff was killed by the Overburn skill.
- Fixed an error that occurred during battles with the Demon Lord when Belanor activated Zavia’s Poison Rain skill, if this skill was set to “Don’t use” in the Skill Instructions.
- Fixed a bug that caused Vogoth’s Festering Dynamo skill not to activate when Vogoth receives damage from the Ice Golem’s Frigid Vengeance skill.
- Changed the XP Brew icon to make it different from the XP Barrel icon.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Champions who have fought the Hydra from being able to be put in the Sparring Pit.
- Fixed a bug allowing Champions to decrease the Demon Lord’s MAX HP.
- We’ve updated the skill descriptions for the Demon Lord and all of the Hydra Heads (including Exposed Necks) to clarify that they cannot have their MAX HP reduced by skills or Artifact Sets that have that effect.
(2022-01-06) Patch Notes V5.10 Highlights
Greetings from Plarium! And a Happy New Year to you all! 2022 starts with an early Raid Update that will bring several great QoL adjustments and a bit of new content. You can expect to see new Champions, 100 extra slots for the Champion Vault, and the new Chaos Ore item that will allow you to change the Stats of your Artifacts and Accessories. On top of that, the Shadowkin Crypt will open its doors to all the brave warriors from the East – defeat its mighty guardians and reap the rewards. Read on to learn more!
- Chaos Ore is an item that allows you to rework the Stats and Substats of various Artifacts. All of us sometimes receive a cool Legendary Artefact after a Dungeon run, only to notice that its Substats are not exactly what we need. Before, we’d have to sell it and keep grinding. But with Chaos Ore, there’s a chance to reset all the Stats and get something better, thus saving time and Energy!
- Reworking an Artefact will require Silver and a special item – Chaos Ore – that can be used on Gear of Ranks 5 and 6. You will need Chaos Ore of a Rarity equal to or greater than that of the Artifact you want to rework, while their Rank has to match precisely. Keep in mind that each Artifact can be reworked only once. You’ll be able to gather an unlimited amount of Ore, and it will be kept in your Ore Storage, accessed via the Rework tab in the Artifact Upgrade menu.
- Note: Mythical Artifacts will not be applicable for rework for the time being.
- The game randomizes both the main Stats and the Substats of the chosen Artifact during rework. If the main Stat is locked (Helmets, Shields, Weapons), it won’t be affected. If the Artifact has already been upgraded before, it will keep the acquired Stat bonuses, though the Substats themselves will still change – they’ll just get a bonus equivalent to the Artifact Level. However, all Glyph upgrades will be lost, so think twice before reforging Artifacts you’ve already spent a lot of resources on.
- For the time being, your main source of Chaos Ore will be Events and Tournaments, though they will also be part of some Limited Special Offers. If something changes, we’ll mention it in the future Release Notes or Update Highlights!
- A new Crypt will become available soon after Update 5.10 goes, and while that in itself won’t bring any groundbreaking changes, there is one thing that needs to be covered once more.
- The addition of the Shadowkin Crypt will affect the Faction War Challenges, and you’ll need to complete the Crypt to claim Lydia the Deathsiren. However, if you already have Lydia, she won’t be affected – you won’t be able to get a duplicate, but you’ll still get the extra rewards by earning more stars for Faction Wars Challenges.
- Since the Update is likely to go live in the middle of the Faction Wars Cycle, keep in mind that the new Crypt won’t become available until the new cycle begins. However, the requirements to get Lydia will be increased immediately, and you’ll need to wait for the Crypt to open before you can proceed with the Faction Wars Challenges.
- 100 Extra slots will become available in the Champion Vault
- We’ll add new Rank & Rarity filters for Artifacts and Accessories, along with a filter letting you hide the Gear you’ve fully reworked with Chaos Ore. After filtering for the Gear you want, you’ll also be able to tap “Select All” to select everything at once.