Old Ghrukkus | Raid Shadow Legends

Raid Shadow Legends Old Ghrukkus Skill Mastery Equip Guide


NAME: Old Ghrukkus
FACTION: Ogryn Tribes
ROLE: Support
USABILITY: Situational
TOMES: 11 (A2 A3)



Obtain from

Ancient Shard
Sacred Shard
Primal Shard

Blessings Recommendation

Commanding Presence (Aura Lead)
Cruelty (Debuffer)


★★✰✰✰ Campaign
★★✰✰✰ Arena Defense
★★✰✰✰ Arena Offense
★★★✰✰ Clan Boss
★★★★✰ Hydra
★★★★✰ Faction Wars


★★★★✰ Minotaur
★★★★✰ Spider
★★★★✰ Fire Knight
★★★★✰ Dragon
★★★★✰ Ice Golem
★★★✰✰ Iron Twins
★★✰✰✰ Sand Devil
★★✰✰✰ Phantom Shogun


★★★★✰ Arcane Keep
★★★★✰ Void Keep
★★★★✰ Force Keep
★★★✰✰ Spirit Keep
★★★★✰ Magic Keep

Doom Tower

★★★✰✰ Floors
★★★✰✰ Magma Dragon
★★✰✰✰ Nether Spider
★★✰✰✰ Frost Spider
★★✰✰✰ Scarab King
★★✰✰✰ Celestial Griffin
★★✰✰✰ Eternal Dragon
★★✰✰✰ Dreadhorn
★★✰✰✰ Dark Fae

Old Ghrukkus Skills

Beating Staff
Attack 1 enemy 3 times. Each hit has a 15% chance of placing a [Leech] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Damage Multiplier: 1.3 ATK

Toe the Line (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 60% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 2 turns. Also has a 40% chance of decreasing the target’s Turn Meter by 30%.
Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 5: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 6.2 ATK

Harsh Discipline (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Attacks all enemies. Has an 80% chance of placing a 50% [Decrease ATK] debuff and a 100% [Heal Reduction] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 4.25 ATK

Increases Ally SPD in Dungeons by 24%

Old Ghrukkus Build Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Recommended Artifacts

PvE: Bloodthirst, Impulse, Lifesteal, Reflex, Relentless
PvP: Zeal
PvE & PvP: Accuracy, Critical Damage, Cruel, Divine Speed, Fatal, Instinct, Killstroke, Lethal, Merciless, Perception, Savage, Speed, Supersonic

Stats Allocation

Weapon (ATK)
Helmet (HP)
Shield (DEF)
Gauntlets (ATK% / C.RATE / C.DMG)
Chestplate (ATK% / ACC)
Boots (SPD / ATK%)
Ring (ATK)
Amulet (C.DMG / ATK)
Banner (ATK / ACC)

Stats Priority

ATK Nuker & Debuffer: ATK%, C.RATE, C.DMG, SPD, ACC

Old Ghrukkus Mastery Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Here is Old Ghrukkus’s masteries optimised as an all-rounder build for all areas in the game without requiring any specific speed-tuning for a particular team composition.
Raid Shadow Legends Old Ghrukkus Mastery Guide


  1. Deadly Precision
  2. Keen Strike
  3. Heart of Glory
  4. Single Out
  5. Bring it Down
  6. Methodical
  7. Kill Streak
  8. Giant Slayer


  1. Pinpoint Accuracy
  2. Charged Focus
  3. Swarm Smiter
  4. Arcane Celerity
  5. Evil Eye
  6. Lore of Steel
  7. Master Hexer

Old Ghrukkus Updates

Champion Name Reference

  • English: Old Ghrukkus
  • French:
  • Deutsch:
  • Italian:
  • Spanish:
  • Chinese:
  • Korean:
  • Japanese:
  • Ukranian:
  • Russian:
  • Turkish:
  • Portuguese:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

10 thoughts on “Old Ghrukkus | Raid Shadow Legends

  1. Thomas Dickey

    has a sort of ogryn Zippy the pinhead vibe to me

  2. Alaethia Zetetic

    Oh come on! Ogryn not good looking?! Klodd Beastfeeder is my giant, gorgeous, hunk of huggable Ogryn! :)) LOL!

  3. jakko

    @isarma I know he looks scary and weird but he also gives me the idea he’s like a nice old grampa. He obviously has a thing for bells but he’s also got tribe shaman vibes with his clothes and drum. Maybe he likes wood carving with all the little rams he has on his belt? I think it’s his totem animal, too. He’s got herb clippers too. I love all the little details that you can make a little idea story about some of the champs in this game.

  4. Ladylulabelle

    @valor yes, because the rest of the ogryn are so visually appealing haha!

    Would love to know what gear people who rate him have put him in!

  5. Isarma

    Is there a backstory for Old Ghrukkus?
    I’d love to see an overall score (I’m new, I’ve just missed it if there is already one) that ranks a Champion overall worth saving, Telling us whether he’s ‘okay’ or if X champion has the same/better skills and would be better to save overall.

    Also, will the website be updated for new champions like Deliana and Helicath, or is this site abandoned?

  6. Teenez

    My 100% go-to guide for any/everything Raid, very accurate, mostly. For this review I have to disagree, IMO “Players”review below, is far more accurate to my experience. And Accuracy main stay on Chestplate if possible

  7. Valor

    Yeah but he’s ugly.
    Got a tiny little head on him.
    Its creepy, he looks like someone who can’t live near schools.

  8. Anthony Hanham

    Player : I agree with you.

  9. Anthony Hanham

    Exactly player

  10. player

    he is 5 star against clan boss and bosses in general, 3 hits a1 + leech + giantslayer, 100% decrease attack for 2 turns on 3 turn cooldown
    also 5 star in fire knight and ice golem and faction wars