How to beat Agreth the Nether Spider Boss?
- Recommended Champion Skill: Decrease Turn Meter, Decrease Speed, Remove Debuff, Single-Target Attack
- Recommended Champion Artifact: Lifesteal, Accuracy, Perception, Speed
- MVP Champions (Decrease Turn Meter): Alure, Armiger, Scyl of the Drake
- MVP Champions (Damage Dealer): Coldheart, Septimus
- MVP Champions (Cleanser): Raglin, Reliquary Tender, Sethalia
- MVP Champions (Healer): Scyl of the Drakes, Doompriest, Vrask
Agreth the Nether Spider Skills
- Envenomed Strand [ATK] Attacks all enemies. Places 5% [Poison] debuff for 4 turns. Will repeat the attack 1 time for each Spiderling without any active buffs. The [Poison] debuffs cannot be resisted or blocked.
- Brood Feast [ATK] Spawns 4 spiderlings then places a [Counterattack] buff on all Spiderlings for 3 turns. Will team up with all Spiderlings to attack all enemies if a Spiderling is spawned by this skill.
- Elder Lurker [Passive] Counterattacks when enemy decreases Agreth Turn Meter. The damage inflicted is equal to the amount of Turn Meter lost. Will ignore 100% of DEF.
- Tide of Toxins [Passive] Attacks all enemies at start of each turn. Deals damage from all [Poison] debuffs on each enemy instantly. When attacked by an enemy under a [Poison] debuff, increases the duration of all debuffs on the attacker by 1 turn, then places a 25% [Poison Sensitivity] debuff on them for 3 turns. When attacked by an enemy that has no [Poison] debuff, places a 5% [Poison] debuff on the attacker for 4 turns. This debuff cannot be blocked or resisted.
- Agreth Spiderlings [4 Minions] Attacks all enemies. Places 5% [Poison] debuff for 2 turns. Cannot be resisted or blocked. Heals Agreth by 10% each time spiderling counterattacks. Places Ally Protect on Agreth whenever counterattack is removed or expires. Ally Protect cannot be removed.
- Almighty Immunity [Passive] Immune to [Stun], [Freeze], [Sleep], [Provoke], [Block Cooldown Skills], [Fear] and [True Fear] debuffs. Also immune to HP exchange effects, HP balancing effets and cooldown increasing effects.