★★★★★ Arcane Keep
Ugir the Wyrmeater Skills
Attacks 1 enemy. Has an 80% chance of stealing a random buff from the enemy. Also has an 80% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff on the enemy for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Damage Multiplier: 0.23 HP
Earth Puncture (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of removing all buffs from all enemies. Then, has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 5: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 0.25 HP
Ogryn Fortitude (Cooldown: 5 turns)
Places a 50% [Increase ACC] buff on all allies for 2 turns. Also places a 60% [Increase DEF] buff on all allies whose DEF is higher than or equal to their ATK for 2 turns. If an ally’s ATK is higher than their DEF, places a 50% [Increase ATK] buff on them for 2 turns instead.
Level 2: Cooldown -1
Level 3: Cooldown -1
Scourge of Dragons (Passive, Cooldown: 2 turns)
Whenever an enemy is revived, instantly activates [Earth Puncture]. If an enemy is revived by a Champion from the Lizardmen Faction, the effects of [Earth Puncture] cannot be resisted. This passive effect will only activate when an enemy is revived using an active skill. Instantly activating [Earth Puncture] will not place the skill on cooldown. If there are multiple Champions on the team with this skill, only one will activate.
Level 2: Cooldown -1
Increases Ally ACC in Arena by 70
Ugir the Wyrmeater Equipment Guide
|Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars|
PvE: ACC, SPD, HP%, DEF%, RES
Ugir the Wyrmeater Mastery Guide
Arena, Doom Tower, Faction Wars
Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons
Ugir the Wyrmeater Review
Ugir reigns supreme among the Ogryn Tribes warlord, earning the coveted title of Wyrmeater. Adorning his armor with the skulls of vanquished lizardmen, his legendary hunt unfolds in Teleria, coinciding with the November 2023 Fragment Fusion Event. Ugir the Wyrmeater is a Legendary HP Spirit affinity champion from the Ogryn Tribes faction in Raid Shadow Legends.
Ugir has a unique passive skill known as Scourge of Dragons that allows him to counter reviver heroes such as Duchess Lilitu and Mighty Ukko. His passive instantly activates Earth Puncture when an enemy is being revive, removing their buffs and inflict Weaken debuff on them. This makes it easy job for your damage dealer to put them out of battle again. However, if the damage dealt by Earth Puncutre is a weak hit, then the buff removal and debuff inflict will not be applied. In addition, if the enemies are revived through Revive on Death buff or passive skill revive, then this passive skill will not work.
Beyond his anti-revive counter ability, his Ogryn Tribute ability allows Ugir to buff his allies with Increase Accuracy alongside with Increase Attack or Increase Defense depending on which stat is higher. This enables you to run him with either Attack or Defense damage dealer while boosting your other debuffer heroes to counter high resistance enemies. Ugir’s basic attack is capable of stealing random enemy buff and inflicting Block Buff, which is great against enemy who utilizes buffs to fortify their defenses such as the Potion Keep dungeon bosses.
In conclusion, Ugir is a decent counter against active reviver heroes, especially in Arena. If you are having trouble to bring down these Arena defenses who utilizes revivers, then Ugir could be the solution for your account.
Ugir the Wyrmeater Champion Lore
Among the colonies of the Dragonkin Empire of old was an archipelago in the east of the great island chain of Torcelin Istriv, later known as the Lost Isles. Called Maru Toba, this island cluster was ruled by an Ogryn warlord and former Dragonkin auxiliary named Ugir, but was subject to the directives of the Dragon Emperor. Ugir’s tribe provided manpower for the Empire in exchange for their semi-independence.
Dragonkin rule had always sat ill with Ugir and his people, but the relationship soured further as the Emperor made ever-greater demands. Imperial forces were mobilizing for an expedition through the newly constructed Brimstone Gate, and more of Ugir’s people were being conscripted. All complaints were ignored, and the Dragonkin began to employ force. That was their first mistake.
After hearing about Ogryn being kidnapped and enslaved, Ugir took action. He killed and skinned one Dragonkin overseer and wrenched the horns from another. He ordered him to return to his Emperor and tell him Maru Toba would serve no longer. The response was predictable. A Dragonkin fleet arrived, transporting an imperial army to quash Maru Toba’s rebellion. Ugir’s people were outnumbered, but the odds did not concern the Ogryn. His time in the imperial legions had taught him the Dragonkin’s tactics well.
The Dragonkin thought of Ogryn as brutal and simplistic, and expected to engage in a pitched battle where their superior tactics and numbers would see them victorious. Their landing was uncontested, something they assumed would merely be the first of a host of tactical blunders made by their unsophisticated foes. But as they advanced into the jungles covering the interior, they found themselves ambushed by Ogryn again and again, who cut off and massacred advance parties, using the attacks to lure in reserves who they in turn encircled and crushed. Dragonkin casualties mounted.
Ugir’s Ogryn also employed terror tactics, leaving severed heads and skinned, reptilian hides along the paths being used by the invaders. Ugir himself accentuated his armor with skins and the bony horns and crests of the Dragonkin he killed, and crafting a jagged bone ax from their remains. His greatest victory came when slew the expedition’s commander during a daring raid. Later in that same battle, Ugir was beset by the great, reptilian demi-wyrm the commander often rode into battle, but the Ogryn met the beast head on, wrestling it down and cutting its gullet with a vicious slash of his ax. He later devoured its carcass. In doing so he claimed to have consumed the very spirit of the monster, and earned himself the name ‘Wyrmeater’.
While the Ogryn’s resistance was great, their defiance could not endure forever. A new Dragonkin commander was appointed. He adopted a more meticulous strategy, using his superior numbers to strangle resistance. His fleet cut off one island at a time. Dragonkin took to felling the jungle, restricting the areas in which the Ogryn could employ their devastating tactics. Ugir and his warriors were eventually isolated on the last free island of Maru Toba, where they prepared for one more stand. But a valiant death at the hands of the Dragonkin Empire was not the Wyrmeater’s destiny.
Wider events intervened in the war for Maru Toba. Siroth’s forces in Anathraad had defeated the Dragonkin incursion and were now spilling into Teleria, assaulting every part of the Empire.
Ugir was horrified by the twisted Demonic newcomers with their warped Dragonkin forms, and the terrible slaughter they inflicted, but held a quiet hope he could take advantage of their invasion. It granted him and his warriors a welcome reprieve. He also agreed to a cautious, temporary alliance with the leader of the Anathraad forces sent to Maru Toba, Kravakz. The Dragonkin, already thrown into disarray by desperate orders from the Emperor to return to defend the fleet-city of Twinrift, were easy prey to the combined might of Demonspawn and Ogryn.
For Ugir, the victory was short-lived. Kravakz claimed Maru Toba in the name of the Shadow God. Ugir had been preparing for such an eventuality however, hoarding captured Dragonkin ships, and striking up a pact with Dragonkin prisoners, agreeing to free and arm them if they would wreak vengeance on the Demonspawn. The efforts of the Empire to drive out the Ogryn had been moderate compared to what the Demonspawn unleashed when Ugir refused to submit. Monstrosities rampaged through the remaining jungle, and Kravakz conjured Demonic fires to sear away both forest and Ogryn alike. Still, Ugir fought on. It was no longer a battle for freedom but a fight for survival. He led from the front, and his experience in hit-and-run tactics was bolstered by the bitter resistance offered by the surviving Dragonkin.
Ultimately the wider Demonic invasion of Teleria failed. Kravakz and his legion were forced to withdraw. They left behind ravaged islands, but inhabitants who were free. Though few Ogryn had survived, their legacy would endure, thanks to the ceaseless leadership, strength, and brute determination of Ugir the Wyrmeater.