How to beat Sorath the Frost Spider Boss?
- Recommended Champion Skill: HP Burn, Resist Aura, AoE Crowd Control
- Recommended Champion Artifact: Resist Set
- MVP Champions: Lydia the Deathsiren, Rhazin Scarhide, Duchess Lilitu, Lyssandra, Ignatius, Ultimate Galek, Sethallia, Tyrant Ixlimor
Sorath the Frost Spider Skills
- Whiteout [ATK] Attacks all enemies. Places a 50% [Decrease ACC] debuff for 2 turns.
- Katabatic Winds [ATK] (Cooldown: ? turns) Attacks all enemies. Places a [Block Buffs] debuff and a [Heal Reduction] debuff for 2 turns on enemies under [Freeze] debuff. Places a 30% [Decrease SPD] debuff and a 50% [Decrease ATK] debuff for 2 turns on enemies that have no [Freeze] debuff.
- Absolute Zero [ATK] (Cooldown: ? turns) Removes all buffs from enemies, then attacks them. Has a 100% chance of placing [Freeze] debuff for 1 turn. The chance decreases to 50% if Sorath is under a [HP Burn] debuff. Fills Sorath’s Turn Meter by 20% for each [Freeze] debuff placed by this skill.
- Frozen Lymph [Passive] When attacked, has a 20% chance of placing a [Freeze] debuff on the attacker for 1 turn. Increases Sorath’s DEF and RESIST if Sorath is not under [HP Burn] debuff.
- Purge by Flame [Passive] Revives Sorath the Frost Spider with 50% HP, a full Turn Meter, and all skill cooldown reset if Sorath is killed while not under [HP burn] debuff. Also spawns 2 spiderlings. Sorath can have a maximum of 2 Spiderlings in battle at any time.
- Sorath spiderlings [2 Minions] Removes all debuffs from Sorath. Instantly transfer [Decrease DEF] debuff and [Weaken] debuff to this spiderling if not under leech. Will convert debuffs to weaker version on transfer.
- Invincible Scales [Passive] Immune to [Stun], [Freeze], [Sleep], [Provoke], [Block Cooldown Skills], [Fear] and [True Fear] debuffs. Also immune to HP exchange effects, HP balancing effets and cooldown increasing effects.