Total Stats (6★)
Health Points (HP): 14,865
★★★★★ Minotaur’s Labyrinth
★★★✰✰ Void Keep
✰✰✰✰✰ Magma Dragon
Attacks all enemies. Has a 25% chance of placing a 15% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Damage Multiplier: 1.7 DEF + 1.8 ATK
Flameborn Vigor (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Places a 7.5% [Continuous Heal] buff and a 15% [Reflect Damage] buff on all allies for 2 turns.
Level 2: Cooldown -1
Level 3: Cooldown -1
Deflect (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Places a [Block Damage] buff on an ally for 1 turn.
Level 2: Cooldown -1
Increases Ally DEF in Faction Crypts by 19%.
Fellhound Equipment Guide
|Arena, Campaign||Dungeons, Faction Wars|
2 Defense Set, 1 Speed Set
1 Stun Set, 1 Accuracy Set
DEF%, C.RATE, C.DMG, SPD
DEF%, C.RATE, SPD, ACC
Fellhound Mastery Guide
Pre-Requisite: Fellhound to be equipped with high Defense, Critical Rate and Critical Damage stat to defeat enemies in 1 hit for Brutal Campaign 12-3. If Fellhound damage is too low, his AI will prioritize on triggering A2 Skill (Reflect Damage and Continous Heal) to protect the fodder/food-champions before attacking the enemy. High Speed Stat (210 Speed) does not force Fellhound AI to attack enemies twice in first round unless the damage is high enough to drop enemies HP below 55%, otherwise it will trigger the A2 skill first followed by A3 skill.
Pre-requisite: Fellhound to be equipped with Lifesteal Set and equipment with high Resist stat to resist enemy debuff. This is to allow Fellhound to resist enemy debuff (e.g. Poison from Spider) while recovering his health quickly from AoE (Area of Effect) attack with Lifesteal Set.
Pre-requisite: Fellhound to be equipped with Stun Set equipment and equipment with high Speed and Accuracy Stat. This allows him to quickly crowd control enemies through Stun and applies Decrease Speed debuff. With high Speed stat, he can casts his buffs to his allies and recovers through Leech debuff applied from Harvest Despair (Tier 4 Defense Mastery).
RAID: Shadow Legends | Fellhound Champion Hell Hades
RAID: Shadow Legends | Fellhound Champion Дядя О.
Fellhounds are hellish creations of Siroth, his beasts of war. As they pass, these vicious hounds leaving charred pawprints and the smell of sulphur behind. According to ancient legends, seeing one foretells the unfortunate observer’s imminent death. And, considering the sharpness of the fellhounds’ steel-like fangs, it is not hard to see why. Yet those that somehow capture and tame the beast may take great advantage of their protective magic.
RAID Shadow Legends – Fellhound is a Rare Void Defense champion from the Demonspawn faction where he can be obtained from Void Shards.
- Fellhound excels as a support champion who prioritizes his skills based on you build him. He has a skill called “Flameborn Vigor”, which applies Continous Heal and Reflect Damage on all allies. It also has a skill called “Deflect”, which applies Block Damage buff to the targeted ally (the champion in the Leader Position).
- Fellhound is famous for Fire Knight dungeon because he buffs his allies with Reflect Damage buff. Each reflected damage counts as 1 hit per ally champion. Consequently, it allows your entire team to cut down Fryo’s Shield Count (Fire Knight Boss) by half assuming when the boss perform his AoE attack when the buff is active with a team of 5 champions. He is a good support champion for this purpose in case you do not have an AoE Counter Attack buff champion nor Decrease Turn Meter champion.
- If you build him heavily on the Offensive aspect (gearing him with high Critical Rate, Critical Damage and Attack), he will attack the enemies first provided he can knock their HP down by half. This is applicable for early-mid game where enemies HP and Defense stats are quite low.
- Fellhound is a suitable champion for a Campaign Speed Farmer (Brutal 12-3 Farming), he will need 100% Critical Rate, 200% Critical Damage, 2K Attack/Defense stat to 1 hit KO (knockout) enemies. In addition, you will need to have 110 Speed stat to begin each round with attack because the enemy team in Campaign 12-3 has Diabolist with 110 base speed.
- If you are using Fellhound for other higher level areas such as Faction Wars, his damage will not be sufficient to deal damage equivalent to half of the enemies HP. As a result, Fellhound AI will prioritize in triggering the A2 Skill “Flameborn Vigor” and A3 Skill “Deflect”.
- Hence, it would be best to equip him with Artifact Sets that complements his A1 AoE attack skill. I highly recommend using Stun Set for Fellhound since it prevents the enemies from taking their turn and recovering their skill cooldown. Since he prioritizes heavily on A2 and A3 skills against enemies at higher level, it’s also preferable to build him with high Speed (200 Speed Stat and above) and pair him with a Speed Buffer champion, so he is sufficiently quick to provide support and attack the enemies within 1 enemy turn.
- Fellhound can also be use as a Spiderling bait (Tanker) to taunt all the spiders to attack him automatically by having his base health the lowest among all the champions in the team. To enable him to tank under this condition requires a special setup of equipment and mastery.
- This setup requires equipping Fellhound with Lifesteal Set to replenish HP from his AoE attack, Warmaster (Tier 6 Offense Mastery) to deal high amount of damage to high base MAX HP enemies and Retribution (Tier 5 Defense Mastery) to counter attack enemy when his HP drops at least 25% of his MAX HP. Hence, Fellhound HP should be set approximately 26K with 2K Defense stat, sufficient for Spiderling’s attack to trigger the Retribution mastery. Fellhound attacks all Spiderlings with his A1 AoE attack, and replenishes HP from Warmaster damage whenever his HP drops 25% or more and Retribution activates on that condition.
- Synergizes with Tainix Hateflower where Fellhound applies Decrease Speed debuff, while Tainix Hateflower heals all allies with her A1 skill if she hits an enemy under Decrease Speed debuff.
- Fellhound AI prioritizes on A2 skill “Flameborn Vigor” followed by A3 skill “Deflect” if it knows it could not deal sufficient damage to kill the enemy in the AoE attack or bring their HP low enough to be killed in the second AoE attack. Therefore, he attacks the enemy less frequently.
- Fellhound AI only targets champion in Leader Position using his “Deflect” skill. Therefore, if your Fellhound has the lowest base HP among all champions in your team, its recommended to locate him as the Leader position.
- Fellhound does not bring much useful utility to the Clan Boss as his Continous Heal does not provide significant healing and the Reflect Damage buff does not return much damage. Hence, this champion is preferably utilized as Speed Campaign Farmer or a Crowd Controller.