Holsring | Raid Shadow Legends

Raid Shadow Legends Holsring Skill Mastery Equip Guide


NAME: Holsring
FACTION: Sacred Order
RARITY: Legendary
ROLE: Attack
USABILITY: Situational
TOMES: 11 (A2 A3)

Total Stats (6★)

Health Points (HP): 15,195
Attack (ATK): 1,509
Defense (DEF): 1,057
Speed (SPD): 105
Critical Rate (C.RATE): 15%
Critical Damage (C.DMG): 63%
Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 30
Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 0

Obtain from

Ancient Shard
Sacred Shard


★★★✰✰ Campaign
★★✰✰✰ Arena Defense
★★★✰✰ Arena Offense
★★✰✰✰ Clan Boss
★★★✰✰ Faction Wars


★★★✰✰ Minotaur
★✰✰✰✰ Spider
★★★★★ Fire Knight
★★★✰✰ Dragon
★★★★✰ Ice Golem


★★★★★ Arcane Keep
★★★★✰ Void Keep
★★★✰✰ Force Keep
★★★★★ Spirit Keep
★★★★★ Magic Keep

Doom Tower

★★★✰✰ Floors
★★✰✰✰ Magma Dragon
★✰✰✰✰ Nether Spider
★★✰✰✰ Frost Spider
★★★✰✰ Scarab King
★★★✰✰ Celestial Griffin
★✰✰✰✰ Eternal Dragon
★✰✰✰✰ Dreadhorn
★★✰✰✰ Dark Fae

Holsring Skills

Rampant Blows [ATK]
Attacks 2 times at random. Places a 50% [Increase ATK] buff on this champion for 2 turns if this attack is critical.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +10%
Level 5: Damage +10%
Damage Multiplier: 1.7 ATK

Overthrow [ATK] (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Attacks 3 times at random. Will ignore 25% of DEF against targets under [Hex] debuffs. Will ignore a further 25% of DEF against targets under [Hex] debuffs from the Banner Lord or Knights Revenant Factions.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +10%
Level 5: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 1.95 ATK

Witchfinder [ATK] (Cooldown: 5 turns)
Attacks 4 times at random. Each hit has a 75% chance of placing a [Hex] debuff for 3 turns. Champions from the Banner Lord and Knights Revenant Factions cannot resist this debuff. Each hit also has a 75% chance of stealing 25% of the target’s Turn Meter. Steals 50% of the Turn Meter instead if the target is from the Banner Lord or Knights Revenant Factions. If this champion’s Turn Meter is at 75% or more after the steal, places a [Perfect Veil] buff on this champion for 2 turns.
Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 4: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 1.75 ATK

Hunter’s Guile [Passive]
If this Champion attacks 2 targets under [Hex] debuffs during the same turn, places a [Perfect Veil] buff on this champion for 1 turn. Will not count Counterattacks. Increases critical damage by 30% while attacking under a [Perfect Veil] buff.

Holsring Equipment Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Recommended Artifacts

Accuracy, Perception, Speed, Savage, Lethal, Cruel, Relentless, Reflex, Lifesteal, Bloodthirst

Stats Allocation

Weapon (ATK)
Helmet (HP)
Shield (DEF)
Gauntlets (C.RATE / C.DMG)
Chestplate (ATK%)
Boots (SPD)
Ring (ATK)
Amulet (C.DMG)
Banner (ATK / ACC)

Stats Priority

Debuffer: ACC, SPD, C.RATE, ATK%
Damage Dealer: ATK%, C.RATE, C.DMG, SPD

Holsring Mastery Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Raid Shadow Legends Holsring Mastery Guide


  1. Deadly Precision
  2. Keen Strike
  3. Heart of Glory
  4. Life Drinker
  5. Single Out
  6. Bring it Down
  7. Methodical
  8. Kill Streak
  9. Giant Slayer


  1. Pinpoint Accuracy
  2. Charged Focus
  3. Swarm Smiter
  4. Evil Eye
  5. Lore of Steel
  6. Master Hexer

Holsring Updates

Champion Name Reference

  • English: Holsring
  • French:
  • Deutsch:
  • Italian:
  • Spanish:
  • Chinese:
  • Korean:
  • Japanese:
  • Ukranian:
  • Russian:
  • Turkish:
  • Portuguese:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

15 thoughts on “Holsring | Raid Shadow Legends

  1. ChrisLee

    This was my first legendary Im gonna give him another chance I saw his potential in the arena the other day

  2. ChampionTrainer447

    All of you saying he is trash are not good at building champs. I’ve got him in Perception, Divine Offense and Resilience sets. The guy does hit decently hard if you have good crit damage cause his passive adds an additional 30% when under a veil buff. Him paired with Rector Drath and he can do mad damage quickly. I’ve been using him with no books, no masteries and at level 50 yet he still hits pretty hard. Y’all just need to give him decent atk, about 2k defense, high crit rate/dmg and speed to make him really good

  3. THe pvon

    This champion is confused. Yes he is in serious need of a buff as mentioned. Besides this he is in SO and has added hate toward KR AND BL?! THe faction restrictions are a bit silly to begin with. The creators gave him added terror to another faction in the Telerian Alliance! pffft. Maybe he was kicked out of KR to be closer to his hooded pal Mardecai. THen the story could add about some bad blood between him and either orcs or dwarves – to explain his FACE. If he keeps this up he will be part of UH faction.

  4. Devilx

    He is actually really good for Clan boss, and can out damage Jintoro! Underrated for sure

  5. YesChef

    Outside of Fire Knight, he doesn’t have much going for him. I could possibly see him going into Scarab or Dark Fae as a secondary TM control. Could be useful in FW progression, but my sacred order is already stacked so he doesn’t even come close.
    What he does, he actually does very well. Single target battles where you can manipulate turn meter. He has potential, but he needs a buff.

  6. Joe Garrison

    I just got this guy, during the pull one, get one Leggo free event. Any advice is appreciated. I am an early game player… just now earning six star artifacts.

  7. Max Bini

    I left the first comment on this champ below, so thought I would update. I ended up putting him in a Stun set and he helped me complete Sacred Order Crypt. Left him at 50, no books and half masteries. I do not use him anywhere else and would not without a major buff.

  8. Typhus

    I pulled Holsring, my first legendary. My account is FTP and I cracked many Ancient Shards, so I am sure he was the result of a mercy roll. I was excited to finally have a legendary in my stables.
    I levelled him to 60 and put him in perception and speed gear.
    I tested Holsring in almost every area of the game and found him to be a trash champion. The only place he was useful was FK. Not for the damage, because he does not hit very hard. It was the multi-hit aspect of his skills that made him useful, but there are other champions who do the same, but hit much harder.
    In the Arena is where he fails the worst. He is always the first to die and his kit is much too situational to be effective.

  9. Nalred Kael

    DARTH HOLSRING! He look like a Sith DarkLord
    Sacred Order?……………NO!
    Sacrilegious Order!
    Profane Order!

    feel the powah of dark side of raid!

  10. Yasin A.Qadir

    I pulled him, and I must stress hes top trash!!!!!!!!!! And a Leggo at that needs a buff! My rares hit better than him

  11. Yasin A.Qadir

    I pulled him, and I must stress hes top trash!!!!!!!!!! And a Legion at that needs a buff! My rares hit better than him

  12. Jeff waleing

    I have him at max really bad needs buffs, damage and survival is horrible he dies first all the time plus that rng factor is bad design, it’s sad he looks so cool to.

  13. Max Bini

    @Yes Chef I have better champs for FK – Alure, Coldheart, Nethril … And for Scarab prefer shield champs and Armiger – even the new Dwarf from the fusion Fylja would be much better for Scarab. Tried Holsring in FW and was very disappointed – not maxed but still died way too easily compared to others and did less damage. Not what you would expect from a Leggo.

  14. Yes Chef

    @Max Bini he’s a one trick pony. Fire Knight is his jam, maybe some usage in Scarab in a destroy set if you’ve already got a good FK team. I’m building him slowly myself, I’ll try and come back with my own thoughts on him after I’ve had a chance to give him a proper try.

  15. Max Bini

    Just pulled this new champ and put him in Relentless set. What I do not understand is why they make a champ with one of the best animations in the game (a3 hex where black ghosts fly out and stab opponents from behind) and make his kit so situational. Nobody likes random hits and, as he cannot steal turn meter from a lot of bosses (mainly thinking Hydra where you would most want it) his passive perfect veil should be more than one turn. This guy needs a buff.