Raid Shadow Legends Patch Notes 2023

Raid Shadow Legends Patch Notes

Patch Notes Overview

2023 Patch Notes
2022 Patch Notes
2021 Patch Notes
2020 Patch Notes
2019 Patch Notes

2023 Patch Notes

2023-01-05 : V6.40

(2023-01-05) Patch Notes V6.40

Plarium Points Program, Champion rebalance, and more!

We’ve got some awesome new ways for you to get cool rewards with the Plarium Points Program and new Chests, as well as Champion balance changes and some other updates and fixes. Let’s dive into everything coming to Raid with version 6.400:

Plarium Points Program

  • The Plarium Points Program is a feature where you can earn Plarium Points and unlock great rewards. The more Points you have, the more rewards you can get.
  • The Program consists of 3 Cards at a time. Each of these Cards contains slots, and each slot has a reward that you get once you have earned a certain number of Plarium Points, similar to rewards earned by gaining Campaign Stars.
  • Among the rewards are Searsha the Charred, a Legendary Sylvan Watchers Champion, as well as Artifacts 81 Accessories for her, Perfect and Split Souls to Awaken her, Artifact Ascension Oils, Awakening items, )(P 8:: Rank Up items, and other useful goodies.

Searsha the Charred

  • Rarity: Legendary | Type: Support | Affinity: Force | Faction: Sylvan Watchers
  • Note: you can only get Searsha the Charred via the Plarium Points Program, you will not be able to summon her from Shards.

You can earn Plarium Points by

  • taking part in or completing select in-game activities (like different Events and Tournaments)
  • claiming Playtime Rewards
  • completing Advanced Quests
  • purchasing select offers

New type of reward

  • We’re adding 5 tiers of Chests to the game: Bronze Chest, Silver Chest, Gold Chest, Platinum Chest, Diamond Chest
  • You can earn them in various Events and Tournaments. Each of them can drop one kind of item, randomly chosen from a predetermined reward pool.
  • The higher the tier of a Chest, the better the reward in it. You can earn Silver, Gems, Shards, Skill Tomes, and more from different tiers of Chests, so keep an eye out for them!

Change the order of the teams on Tag Team Arena

  • We are adding the ability to change the order of the teams in Tag Team Arena by hitting the arrow buttons. Also, you can clear all the Champion slots by tapping the trash button. Added the Stop Multi—Battle button to the Pause window
  • We have introduced the ability to stop a Multi— Battle sequence without immediately ending the current battle. You can now stop your Multi-Battle sequence after the current battle finishes by hitting the ”Stop Multi— Battle” button in the Pause window.
  • Alternatively, you can still hit the “Turn Off Multi-Battle” button on the results screen to finish a Multi—Battle sequence, or select the ”End Current Battle” button in the Pause window to immediately end a Battle.

Champion Rebalance

Cillian the Lucky

  • [Skill 2 – Inflict Misfortune] Skill changed.
  • Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Has an 85% chance of placing a [Block Active Skills] debuff for 4 turns. Also has a 35% chance of placing a [Block Active Skills] debuff on all other enemies for 1 turn.
  • New version: Attacks all enemies. Has an 85% chance of placing a [Block Active Skills] debuff for 2 turns.
  • Damage multiplier decreased.
  • Cooldown changed: Cooldown increased from 3 to 4 turns.
  • [Skill 3 – Head Ringer] Skill changed.
  • Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Stun] debuff for 1 turn. Has a 25% chance of placing the [Stun] debuff for 2 turns instead and stealing 50% of the target’s current Turn Meter. Resets the cooldown of this Skill if the target is killed.
  • New version: Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Stun] debuff for 2 turns and stealing 50% of the target’s current Turn Meter. Resets the cooldown of this Skill if the target is killed.
  • [Skill 4 – Charmed Life (Passive)] Skill changed.
  • Old version: Places one of the following buffs on this Champion for 2 turns at the start of each turn: a 50% [Increase ATK] buff, a 30% [Increase C. DMG] buff, a 30% [Increase C. RATE] buff, a 25% [Strengthen] buff, or a [Block Damage] buff.
  • New version: Places two of the following buffs on this Champion for 2 turns at the start of each turn: a 50% [Increase ATK] buff, a 30% [Increase C. DMG] buff, a 30% [Increase C. RATE] buff, a 25% [Strengthen] buff, a [Block Damage] buff, or a 50% [Increase ACC] buff.

Vergumkaar

  • [Skill 2 – Honored Ancient] Skill changed.
  • Old version: Removes all [Provoke] debuffs and 1 random debuff from all allies. Places a 60% [Increase DEF] buff for 2 turns on allies who have debuffs removed. Also places a [Shield] buff on all allies equal to 20% of this Champion’s MAX HP for 2 turns.
  • New version: Removes all [Provoke] debuffs and 1 random debuff from all allies. Places a 60% [Increase DEF] buff on all allies for 2 turns. Also places a [Shield] buff on all allies for 2 turns equal to 20% of this Champion’s MAX HP.
  • [Skill 3 – Crushing Trample] Skill changed.
  • Old version: Attacks all enemies. Removes 1 random buff from each enemy. Has a 75% chance of removing 2 random buffs from each enemy. Places a 100% [Heal Reduction] debuff for 3 turns on enemies who have 1 or more buffs removed. Also places a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns on enemies who have 2 buffs removed.
  • New version: Attacks all enemies. Removes 1 random buff from each enemy. Has a 75% chance of removing 2 random buffs from each enemy. Also has a 75% chance of placing a 100% [Heal Reduction] debuff and a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns.
  • Skill Tome upgrades changed.
  • Old version: Lvl. 2 Damage +5%, Lvl. 3 Damage +5%, Lvl. 4 Damage +10%, Lvl. 5 Cooldown -1, Lvl. 6 Cooldown -1
  • New version: Lvl. 2 Damage +20%, Lvl. 3 Effect chance +10%, Lvl. 4 Effect chance +15%, Lvl. 5 Cooldown -1, Lvl. 6 Cooldown -1

Teela Goremane

  • [Skill 2 – Pyre Strike] Skill changed.
  • Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Places a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns.
  • New version: Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns.
  • Skill Tome upgrades changed.
  • Old version: Level 2: Damage +5%, Level 3: Damage +5%, Level 4: Damage +10%, Level 5: Damage +10%
  • New version: Level 2: Damage +10%, Level 3: Damage +20%, Level 4: Effect chance +10%, Level 5: Effect chance +15%
  • Damage multiplier decreased.
  • [Ascended skill 2 – Pyre Strike] Skill changed.
  • Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Places a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns. Also places a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff on all allies for 2 turns.
  • New version: Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns. Also places a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff on all allies for 2 turns.
  • Skill Tome upgrades changed.
  • Old version: Level 2: Damage +5%, Level 3: Damage +5%, Level 4: Damage +10%, Level 5: Damage +10%
  • New version: Level 2: Damage +10%, Level 3: Damage +20%, Level 4: Effect chance +10%, Level 5: Effect chance +15%
  • Damage multiplier decreased.
  • [Skill 3 – Life Worm] Skill changed.
  • Old version: Attacks all enemies. Has an 85% chance of placing a [Leech] debuff and a 100% [Heal Reduction] debuff for 2 turns.
  • New version: Attacks all enemies. Has an 85% chance of increasing the duration of all [HP Burn] debuffs on all enemies by 1 turn. Also has an 85% chance of placing a [Leech] debuff and a [Hex] debuff for 2 turns.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *