Awaken Chaos Era is a turn-based, mythical-themed, role-playing gacha game, which can be played on mobile (Android and iOS) and PC (emulator). Players will need to form a team of heroes to battle the enemy. There are 10 Adventure Chapters with 3 difficulties (Normal, Hard, Mythic) with storyline, 10 Dungeons to farm gear and Hero skills, 2 challenging dungeons to test your team synergy (Void Tower and Endless Trail) and raid Guild Bosses to earn amazing daily rewards.
|Awaken Chaos Era Index|
Hero Tier List
Secret Room Guide
|Awaken Chaos Era Skills|
Instant & Passive Skill
Buff (Positive Effect)
Debuff (Negative Effect)
Awaken Chaos Era Overview
There are 155 heroes in the game, each has their own elements (Fire, Water, Wood, Light, Dark), roles (Offense, Defense, Support), rarity (Common, Rare, Elite, Epic and Legenadry) from 8 factions (Holy Light Empire, Crisas, Lasir, Soulplunders, Sylvan Woodlands, Titan Icelands, Free Cities and Dragonscale Marsh). You assemble a team of heroes to battle in Arena, Adventure, Dungeons and Incursion (Guild Boss), so you can farm resources to upgrade your hero skills, stats and get better gears. Each Hero has their own unique traits and abilities that synergizes with other heroes. You will need to experiment to find the best synergy to build a powerful team!
There are 12 dungeons in the game grouped in 5 main areas (Endless Trial, No Man’s Land, Arcane Dominator, Void Tower, Bounty Hunt). No Man’s Land contains 5 dungeons where you farm hero gems to upgrade hero skill for your Fire, Water, Wood, Light and Dark element heroes. Arcane Dominator contains 5 dungeons where you farm hero gears of special types. Void Tower is a special dungeon on its won where you need to clear each floor to earn Stardust to perform Limited Summons. Endless Trial is similar to Void Tower but allows you to choose different floor paths to reach to the end of the destination and earn Trial Token. This token is exchanged for goods at the bartender’s tavern.
The Arena is the place where you battle against other player team champion setup and rank up in tiers. The Arena Tier is divided into 5 Tier groups (Legend, Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze). Each Tier Group has a limit of players who can reside within it. In addition, each tier group has its own specific rewards (Advanced Summon, Pumpkin, Gold, Ancient Summoning Crystal, Diamonds, Awakening Soul Arcana, Hierarchy Soul Arcana) that are handed out when the season ends (every 7 days). Arena Pass is required to participate in Arena match. You gain Bread (Energy) and Arena Token (currency to exchange items in shop) regardless if you win or lose! Just that you won’t go up nor down in Tier if you lose the battle. You only gain points for every winning match in Arena to go up in Tier! Arena Pass is automatically added to your resources every 1 hour similarly to Energy.
You can get help from your friends to complete some of the difficult dungeon challenges to earn additional reward! In addition, you can use their support hero to clear difficult areas in Adventure if you get stucked in any areas due to lack of hero in your account.
Reroll Rookie Summon Guide
You will need to clear Adventure 2-8 (Storyline Chapter 2 – Chaos in Crisas) before you can get to choose a free Legendary Hero to aid you in your game progression! The game will provide you 5 options upon completing that Adventure stage. 3 of the options contain 1 Legendary Hero with 4 Elite Heroes while the remaining are 2 Epic Heroes with 3 Elite Heroes.
Tips: I highly recommend going for the Legendary Hero since its much more difficult to get them, especially if you are a F2P (Free to Play) player! There are only Fire, Water and Wood element Legendary from the rookie summon. The special Light and Dark element Legendary Hero are only obtainable through Advanced Summon!
Which Legendary best for game progresion?
- There are only 7 Legendary heroes that you can pick from the Rookie Summon, which are Balberith, Evera, Hector, Mytheasia, Valeria, Hydrissea and Mulhex.
- The best adventure farmer are Hydrissea, Evera and Valeria as they can clear mobs of enemies pretty quickly with their AoE attacks. Most players will spend 80% of their time farming Adventure for Gold, EXP Jelly and Glyph Scrolls. Having a good Adventure Hero will help you in the long run!
- Hydrissea (Water Element) is the recommended pick for most players as there are lack of Water Element attacker heroes with decent AoE attack to wipe out the enemy quickly, especially in Adventure Chapter 7 to Chapter 10. If you choose her for your Rookie Summon, then you can get both Zachary (Fire) and Zatlux (Wood) for free through game missions to setup your Adventure Speed Farming Team easily!
- Evera (Wood Element) is similarly to Hydrissea as they can help you in Adventure Chapter 7 to Chapter 10. She was recently buffed, which increases her damage output termendously to deal more damage towards mobs and bosses. If you didn’t pick Evera, you can get free Zatlux (Epic Wood Hero) from Covenants by completing a few challenges. Zatlux is one of the staple Adventurer hero for many players who opt for Hydrissea.
- Valeria (Fire Element) is not recommended to be picked as you will be provided with a powerful Elite Hero (Fire Element) known as Zachary to help you clear enemies for Adventure Chapter 1 ~ Chapter 6 easily. However, if you do not want be hassled with the re-roll process, then I would recommend keep Valeria and build Celine (Water Element) to temporarily fill in the lack of Water element Hero attacker.
- Mytheasia (Wood Element) is the only hero in the game who has Revive ability, which is excellent for difficult content such as Void Tower, Endless Trial, Dungeon Bosses (No Man’s Land & Arcane Dominator). However, she will not help you clear Adventure stages quickly as she is mainly a support champion. Mytheasia is an end-game support champion similarly to Blackhorn. If you choose Mytheasia, then be prepared to struggle during early-mid game as it will be much more challenging, but you will breeze through end-game content.
- Hector (Fire Element) is a single-target damage nuker best for boss raiding such as Armored Incursion (Guild Boss) or Dungeon Bosses (No Man’s Land and Arcane Dominator) such as Roaring Tulpa. He excels in dealing high amount of damage to an enemy, provided you can sustain him in a lengthy battle. If you do not have good support heroes to protect him, then he won’t be able to help you much in clearing end-game content such as Endless Trial, Void Tower and Bounty Hunt.
- Mulhex (Water Element) is a mix of support and offense hero and an average nuker compared to Hydrissea and Evera. However, he boost his allies damage output, which makes up for his lack of damage compared to other Legendary heroes.
- Balberith (Fire Element) is another a mix of single-target and AoE nuke hero who has a special trait of self-revive upon enemy killing him. This is useful for certain areas in the game such as Arena (PvP) and survive against dungeon bosses who can 1 hit KO all your team with True Damage. However, he isn’t a great Adventurer farmer but he can help you clear some difficult areas slowly with the aid of self-revive.
Tips for Beginner starting Awaken Chaos Era
The tips below is based from my experiences playing as a F2P (Free to Play) player. P2W (Pay to Win) player will have an easier way route since the roadblocks can easily bypass by purchasing offer packs from shop to quickly promote Hero or gain better Legendary champions.
Tip #1 : How to progress in Awaken Chaos Era
Don’t start playing before reading this!
- Do not use your preferred account name, spend any money and link to your Facebook/Google account in the game until you are satisfied with your selection of Legendary during the Rookie Summon.
- If you choose your preferred name in the beginning and attempt to perform a re-roll and reset your account, the account name is already taken.
Normal Mode Adventure
- Clear Adventure Normal 2-8 and choose your free Legendary Hero. Pick Evera or Hydrissea if you want a easy journey for Adventure Hard and Mythic difficulty. You can opt for Mytheasia for your end-game support hero, but the farming process will be slower.
- If you are unable to get these Legendary champion, you can perform the re-roll again!
- Use this Chapter 2-S1 Secret Room guide to clear it quickly and get rewarded with 1 Advanced Summoning Crystal and 50 diamonds!
- Focus on leveling only 4 Heroes while clearing Adventure Normal stages. Recommended to have 2 nukers and 2 support (healer and cleanser).
- It’s highly recommended that these 2 nukers are 2 DIFFERENT elements! Otherwise, you will get stranded in Adventure stages.
- You can summon Connor (Rare Hero) sitting at the bar by completing the Covenants tasks! He is an excellent support champion used from early-mid-late game!
- While clearing Adventure stages, do the tasks set by Foody’s Guide and Evelyn’s Development Guide to gain additional resources.
- You can complete Adventure Normal with Level 40 Heroes within 1~2 days playing the game as F2P (Free to Play).
- Important: Focus on leveling up your 4 core main heroes. You do not need to farm any gear from dungeon at this point as you get 4~5 star gear by completing the Adventure Normal chapters! Save your EXP Jelly to level up fodders to promote your main heroes! You will need to get at least 1 6-star Hero to complete Adventure Hard!
Hard Mode Adventure
- Clear Adventure Hard stages while leveling up your champions to Level 50. This will take 3~5 days depending on the hours spent on the game.
- You will certainly get stucked at certain stages in Adventure Hard mode, especially Chapter 8, 9 and 10.
- Fret not, the game has a Friend system where you can borrow their support champion to help you clear these roadblocks!
- Choose friends who have Level 60 Hero. Pick various element Legendary Hero (Fire, Water, Wood) to help you in areas that you are weak element.
- While clearing Adventure Hard, start collecting and inlaying glyphs to your core 4 Heroes. Get them to Tier 4 Glyph! These will add additional damage and survivability to your heroes.
- Clearing area 1~8 can be done on auto easily while area 9 and 10 will require manual intervention, especially the bosses. Choose strong element against the boss element to reduce the damage intake by 50%! This increases your odds of winning the stage.
- You will need at least one 6 Star champion paired with a Level 60 friend support hero to aid you in clearing Chapter 9 and 10!
- Most players will get stuck at Adventure 10-8 due to Darkened Nicklaus invinciblity buff that prevents him from taking any damage for a few turns and he places a shield on himself too. Use Water Prison spell to remove the buff or any heroes to strip away enemy buff. Apart from that, you will need a strong single-target attacker to knock the boss. The recommended champion is Siress who has the ability to nullify incoming damage to herself, which allows her to sustain for a longer period of time. Find a friend who has a Level 60 Siress fully equipped with high level gear to beat this challenge!
Mythic Mode Adventure
- Start farming XP Jelly with XP Jelly Boost as the XP here is massive! Farm better quality glyphs and 5 star gears here!
- Start 6 starring your 4 core heroes to clear Adventure Mythic mode like you have done for Normal and Hard mode!
- Next, farm glyphs for all 4 core heroes. Max them to Tier 5 Glyph.
- It’s recommended to have 3 different element offense heroes (Fire, Water and Wood) to tackle different enemy elements.
- Then, farm materials from No Man’s Land to upgrade your hero skills to the max.
- The result of completing the promotion of 4 heroes to 6 stars, 5 tier glyphing and maxing their skills, you can easily assist Party of Three without any issues, clear Void Tower normal quickly and farm EXP Jelly much more efficient and effective! You will be able to farm within 1 minute per battle in Adventure Mythic. This process will take approximately 2 weeks to complete depending on the amount of hours you spent per day.
- After building your speed farming team, you can produce 5 Star fodder hero very fast. Now focus on building your new specific team for gear set dungeons stage 9~12.
- Work on your Arcane Dominator dungeon team and push to stage 10 auto for better gear. If you want to farm Roaring Tulpa, setup your Fire team (Siress, Asrina, Connor and another fire damage dealer such as Orakh). If you want to farm Queen of Tides, setup your Water team (Valuk, Santis, Hakrin and Rodira). Get them to Level 60 Tier 5 Glyphs with good gears to be able to farm auto Stage 9~12. I would highly recommend start with Queen of Tides first as its the easiest dungeon to reach Stage 10~12!
- Don’t forget to also build a few tanky crowd control or support heroes (e.g. Charles, Rogge, Hakrin, Lunar Melizza) as they are beneficial in clearing stages in Bounty Hunter, Void Tower and Endless Trial.
Adventure Gear Farming
- Mythic Level Gear Set by Chapter
- Chapter 1 – Warrior Set (+15% Attack)
- Chapter 2- Terra Set (+15% Health)
- Chapter 3 – Raider Set (+20 Speed)
- Chapter 4 – Rage Set (+20% Critical Rate)
- Chapter 5 – Focus Set (+20 Accuracy)
- Chapter 6 – Vanguard Set (+15% Defense)
- Chapter 7 – Faith Set (Convert heal to shield for 1 turn)
- Chapter 8 – Revival Set (Self heal 10% per turn or 20% under 50% Health per turn)
- Chapter 9 – Dragonscale Set (-30% Critical damage from enemy attacks. PvP)
- Chapter 10 – Cursed Set (35% chance to trigger basic attack)
Tip #2: When to use EXP Jelly Boost?
- Use XP Jelly Boost on Hard or Mythic difficulty in Adventure to gain tons of XP Jelly to level up your heroes!
- It’s recommended to use XP Jelly Boost on non-boss Adventure stages as its much faster to clear (2 waves vs 3 waves with boss).
- The most efficient way to clear Adventure stages is to use AoE Nuke champions such as Zachary, Valeria, Evera and Hydressia.
- You might heard from Youtube content-creators recommending you to use only EXP Jelly Boost in Adventure Mythic difficulty. However, it’s a bad advice that results in a slow progress as an early game player, especially F2P.
- I strongly advise to use it once you unlock Adventure Hard mode to farm sufficient XP Jelly quickly to get your first 6 star Hero quickly.
- Reason being, reaching Mythic difficulty requires you to clear all Adventure stages in Hard difficulty. To achieve this, you will need to have at least one 6 star Hero from your account supported with your friend’s 6 star Hero to clear it. Otherwise, you will get stuck at Adventure Hard 9 with all four Level 50 Hero as a F2P Player.
- For P2W (Pay to Win) Players, you can buy 5-star Holy Pumpkins with credit card to quickly promote your Hero, which allows you to bypass this challenging roadblock easily and save the inconveniences of leveling up fodders with EXP Jelly Boost.
Tip #3: How to spend the XP Jelly efficiently?
- Use XP Jelly to level up fodder heroes (Common, Rare) from 1 star to 4 star.
- Use XP Jelly to level up Foody (Common Light Hero) from 1 star to 5 star. Foody consumes 50% less XP to level up. It’s recommended to use Foody to promote 5 star hero to 6 star hero! This will save your XP Jelly significantly in the long run.
- Foody is obtainable from purchasing from the bartender shop or completing quests.
Tip #4: What should I spend my diamonds on early game?
- Check out this Market Guide for more details on what to spend your hard-earned diamonds!
- Essentially, use the diamonds to purchase energy to farm Adventure for EXP Jelly, Scroll Glyphs, Summoning Crystals and gears to level up your primary gear.
- During early game, use diamonds to purchase Foody in the market to quickly level up your first Level 60 hero during Adventure Normal to Hard.
- Once you reach Adventure Mythic, purchase the 24 hours Double EXP Card instead of Foody from the market to farm massive amount of EXP Jelly to raise your heroes level and rank quickly.
- You can use the diamonds to purchase the discounted Advanced Summoning Shard for 100 diamonds at 3 limit per week or 150 diamonds with unlimited refill if you are P2W player.
Tip #5: Using Element Strength to your Advantage
- Water is strong against Fire. Fire is strong aginst Wood. Wood is strong against Water. Light and Dark is strong against each other.
- Elemental Advantage: Our heroes’ attacks against this unit deal +50% damage.
- Elemental Disadvantage: Our heroes’ attacks against this unit have 50% chance to deal -50% damage.
Hero Stats Guide
Below is a list of hero stats along with the description to understand how it works!
- Attack: Ability to deal damage when attacking.
- Health: Maximum damage a hero can suffer before death.
- Defense: Ability to absorb damage when attacked.
- Speed: Determines the order of hero actions each turn. You cannot lap the enemy by going twice.
- Critical Rate: Chance to land a Critical Strike that deals 150% damage.
- Critical Damage: Increases the damage dealt by Critical Strikes.
- Focus: Chance to apply effects on others.
- Resistance: Chance to dodge effects.
- Agility: Ability to deflect attacks, which reduces damage by 50%. Attacks that are deflected cannot become Critical Hit.
- Precision: Ability to prevent attacks from being deflected.
- Dodge: Ability to avoid taking any damage from enemy hits.
- Accuracy: Ability to prevent enemy from dodging your attacks.