Awaken Chaos Era Lord of Holy Light is one of the No Man’s Land dungeon where you farm Light Gems, Light Crystals and Light Obsidians to upgrade Light element heroes. Checkout the Lord of Holy Light boss skills and the strategies below to learn more about this dungeon so you can farm it more efficiently!
How to beat Lord of Holy Light Boss?
- The enemies in Lord of Holy Light dungeon are all Light element. Using Dark element heroes allows you to deal +50% more damage to them. Using this elemental advantage allows you to defeat them swiftly. However, they will also have +50% damage advantage against your Dark element heroes too.
- Employing neutral element heroes such as Fire, Wood and Water is relatively safe as you will not get seriously injured by being weak element.
- Light of Holy Light has 2 unique abilities that makes him troublesome to takedown. The first ability is he self-buff himself every turn with a random buff that cannot be stolen. The more buff he has, the more damage he can deal to your heroes! The second ability is he inflict debuff on your heroes to make it difficult to deal high amount of damage and land debuff on the boss.
- To defeat the Lord of Holy Light boss easily, you will need to use a hero who is able to remove buff such as Kaluk, Kane or Edicris.
- The best team setup for Lord of Holy Light is to these buff removers with an AoE attacker and support healer-cleanser (e.g. Blackhorn, Rodira).
There are no enhancement of the enemy skills from Stage 1 to 9 for this dungeon.
Lord of Holy Light Skills
- Light Armor: +200% Defense
- Body of Light: Every turn, this character gains a new stat-boosting effect that cannot be stolen. Max 4 active effects.
- Sacred Shieldstrike: Deals damage to an enemy, with a 50% chance to apply Stun for 1 turn.
- Sacred Spear: Deals damage to an enenmy, with 50% chance to apply Speed Down II for 2 turns.
- Holy Burst: Deals damage to all enemies, with a 50% chance to apply Accuracy Down II for 2 turns.
- Sacred Swordance: Deals damage to all enemies. Damage scales with the number of positive effects affecting this character.
- Shield Bash: Deals damage to an enemy, with a 25% chance to apply Stun for 1 turn.
- Refuge: Applies a random positive effect to all team members for 2 turns.
Lord of Holy Light Screenshots
Lord of Holy Light Menu: There are 9 stages you can choose to fight against the Lord of Holy Light. Each stage rewards different amount of Light Gems, Crystals and Obsidian. On the right side, there are 2 buttons, which allows you to check the Lord of Holy Light skills and the popular team formation used by other players to defeat Lord of Holy Light. Click on the “Rewards” to view the First Clear Reward, Likely Loot and Possible Loot.
Lord of Holy Light Battle (Wave 1/2): You will need to defeat the first wave of Paladins before getting to the Lord of Holy Light boss. These enemies does not provide much of a threat as they are pretty slow and can be easily wiped out using any element AoE (Area of Effect) nukes.
Lord of Holy Light Battle (Wave 2/2): This is the Lord of Holy Light boss residing in this dungeon where you will be farming his Light Gems, Crystals and Obsidian drops. Apply consistent buff removal on the boss to prevent him from stacking up buffs that leads to increasing his skill’s damage output. Kaluk is one of the accessible Elite heroes you can use to counter this boss easily. Ensure your buff remover heroes have sufficient Focus to strip away the buffs!
Lord of Holy Light Battle Results: After defeating the boss, you will be greeted with the Battle Results. The one shown here is the multi-battle result along with the total items being collected from farming this dungeon. It’s recommended to farm Stage 4 to upgrade Elite Hero skills (highest amount of Light Gems), Stage 6 for Epic Hero skills (balance of Light Gems and Light Crystals), and Stage 9 for Legendary Hero skills (Light Crystals and Light Obsidian).
Lord of Holy Light Hero Tier List
Legendary Heros Ranking
5★ Lord of Holy Light | Legendary Hero
- Blackhorn (SW-LSW)
- Boolin (FC-LOP)
- Brand the Brilliant (TI-LOL)
- Ciara (SP-LOW)
- Evelyn Firstdawn (LA-LSL)
- Flarence (FC-LSF)
- Gangelo (SP-LOP)
- Garrell (CR-LOF)
- Ztlin (DM-LSF)
4★ Lord of Holy Light | Legendary Hero
- Bachelard (SW-LOF)
- Brand (TI-LDF)
- Crazed Urzag (CR-LOL)
- Evera (FC-LOP)
- Mulhex (DM-LOW)
- Mytheasia (SW-LSP)
- Opal (FC-LOW)
- Siress (SW-LOF)
- Tashir (FC-LSW)
- Tia (FC-LCW)
3★ Lord of Holy Light | Legendary Hero
- Abaddon (SP-LOD)
- Godfery (SW-LSP)
- Hector (CR-LOF)
- Hydrissea (DM-LOW)
- Imogen (FC-LOD)
- Urion (HL-LOL)
- Valeria (LA-LOF)
- Yolanda (FC-LSP)
2★ Lord of Holy Light | Legendary Hero
1★ Lord of Holy Light | Legendary Hero
Epic Heros Ranking
5★ Lord of Holy Light | Epic Hero
4★ Lord of Holy Light | Epic Hero
- Celestial Kane (SW-EDL)
- Jonathan (FC-EOW)
- Marian Shadowblood (LA-EOD)
- Nathalia (FC-EOW)
- Okubi (CR-ESP)
- Orakh (CR-EOF)
- Virgil (SW-ECW)
- Windstrex (SW-ESP)
- Zatlux (DM-EOP)
3★ Lord of Holy Light | Epic Hero
- Andre (SP-EOW)
- Asrina (DM-EOF)
- Hassel (TI-EDF)
- Hugh (LA-EOP)
- Jacob (HL-EOF)
- Lordrec (TI-EDW)
- MogNar (CR-EOF)
- Myla (TI-ECW)
- Sylan (CR-ESP)
- Thomas (HL-EOF)