Awaken Chaos Era No Man’s Land is a dungeon where you farm materials to upgrade hero abilities, which increases their damage output, lower skill cooldown, enhances the healing potential, strengthen shield, etc. There are 5 areas in No Man’s Land and they are Bane Wraith, Flame Lizard, Wrathful Flood, Lord of Holy Light and Shadow Captive to farm different element skill materials.
What is the best stage to farm No Man’s Land?
- Stage 4 rewards the highest amount of Gem to upgrade Elite hero skills.
- Stage 6 rewards the highest amount of Crystal to upgrade Epic hero skills.
- Stage 9 rewards the highest amount of Obsidian to upgrade Legendary hero skills.
No Man’s Land Dungeon by Element
- Bane Wraith to farm Wood Gem, Wood Crystal and Wood Obsidian.
- Flame Lizard to farm Fire Gem, Fire Crystal and Fire Obsidian.
- Wrathful Flood to farm Water Gem, Water Crystal and Water Obsidian.
- Lord of Holy Light to farm Light Gem, Light Crystal and Light Obsidian.
- Shadow Captive to farm Dark Gem, Dark Crystal and Dark Obsidian.
No Man’s Land Drop Rate
Here is a table showing the drop rate for No Man’s Land for Stage 1 to 9 on the amount of skill gems, crystals and obsidians you can get from 10 multi-battle runs. The information is gathered by Dan Heilman running the No Man’s Land dungeons multiple times to piece this information together.
Dungeon Drop Rate Explanation
- Stage 9 is the best area to farm both Crystal and Obsidian skill materials to upgrade Legendary heroes per energy ratio.
- Stage 6 is the best area to farm highest amount of Crystal skill materials for both Epic heroes per energy ratio.
- Stage 4 is the best area to farm highest amount of Gem skill materials for Elite heroes per energy ratio.