Awaken Chaos Era Ash Magisteria is one of the Arcane Dominator dungeon where you farm Raider Set, Dragonscale Set and Avarice Set gears by defeating the boss guarding the area. Ash Magisteria has 2 unique abilities that makes it challenging to defeat him, which are planting a bomb on one of your hero and summoning Fire Imps to assist him in battle. The Bomb explodes upon your hero taking 3 turns, dealing AoE True Damage (ignore Defense) and stunning on all of your heroes! In addition, the Fire Imps will join in the attack and any surviving Fire Imps enables the boss to boost his ultimate skill damage output.
How to Defeat Ash Magisteria?
- The enemies in Ash Magisteria dungeon are all Fire element. Using Water element heroes allows you to deal +50% more damage to them and have 50% chance to receive 50% less damage from their attacks. Using this elemental advantage increases your survivability rate and enable you to defeat them swiftly.
- It’s recommended to have at least 1 cleanser to remove the Bomb debuff to avoid getting stunned and missing out a turn to recuperate from Ash Magisteria subsequent AoE attacks. Recommended cleansers are Joseph, Mary, Celestial Kane or Blackhorn
- Apart from that, AoE Attacker Heroes are essential to wipe out the Fire Imps to prevent them from assisting the boss in Ash Magisteria in their joint attacks and boosting his ultimate AoE Attack damage output by 1000%! Do take note that you cannot set priority target on Fire Imps, which means AoE damage dealers is a must have!
- In addition, the boss has the ability to heal himself using Flame Vortex. Hence, you can prevent that from happening by using a champion who can inflict Unhealable debuff on him to speed up the run. This could be quite helpful if you do not have sufficient damage dealers in your team to outdamage his healing. Nathalia, Hydrissea, Mulhex, Valeria are some of the damage dealers commonly found raiding this dungeon.
- It’s advisable to have a healer in your team to sustain your heroes in battle as it will be a lengthy battle against the boss.
List of Enemy Skills
Ash Magisteria Skills
- Note: The right arrow denotes the boss skills are enhanced from Stage 1-6 → Stage 7-12.
- Summon Flames: Summons (3 → 5) Fire Imps to assist in battle. Can only be triggered once per round.
- Blaze Strike : Deals damage to an enemy, with a (50% → 100%) calls a joint attack from all Fire Imps.
- Flame Bomb: Deals damage to an enemy and applies Flame Bomb for 3 turns. When the target dies or the countdown expires, deals True Damage to all enemies. (Stage 7-12) → and inflicts stun on the target for 1 turn.
- Flame Vortex: Deals damage to all enemies and recovers (100% → 150%) of damage dealt as Health. Grants a bonus turn at the end of the round.
- Sacrificial Cannon (Unlock at Stage 7-12): Damages all enemies. If there are surviving Fire Imps, then converts 50% of health into +1000% damage bonus to Sacrificial Cannon attacks.
- Fire Sparkle: Deals damage to an enemy, with a 50% chance to apply Ignite for 2 turns.
- Molten: Deals damage to all enemies, with a 30% chance to apply a Ignite effect for turns.