- RAID Top 10 Do’s and Don’ts for Beginners
- RAID Shadow Legends Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- RAID Shadow Legends Dungeon Elemental Keeps Guide
- RAID Shadow Legends Equipment Guide
- RAID Shadow Legends Mastery Guide
- RAID Shadow Legends Buffs and Debuffs Guide
- RAID Shadow Legends Artifacts/Equipment Sets Guide
RAID Top 10 Do’s and Don’ts for Beginners
By following the guidelines below, you will avoid making most of the common mistakes that beginners made.
- Do dailies to earn the rewards.
- Invest in upgrading the champion’s equipment who can farm stages to level up your food
- Purchase the Gem Mine to earn gems to unlock Sparring Pit upgrades and Market slots.
- Get a 6 Star Champion as early as possible as it will help you greatly in all battles!
- Don’t ever sacrifice your Void, Epic and Legendary champions unless there’s really a good reason for it such as leveling up Skills on a Champion you have duplicates of. Reason being, it’s difficult to get Void, Epics and Legendaries every day. In addition, that Champion might be useful for a particular challenge you’ll find yourself struggling at some point.
- Don’t invest heavily into your Common and Uncommon Champions early in the game. They generally won’t be able to perform as well as you need them to be. However, there are some exceptions to specific champions such as Outlaw Monk and Saurus.
How to progress in Raid Shadow Legends?
- Equip your starting champion with LifeSteal set and Speed Set for better survivability.
- Get this champion to 6* and level up to Level 60 so he can help you clear all Campaign modes and farm Champion fodders.
- Get the basic masteries all level up to help boost this champion efficiency in clearing maps.
- Repeat Step 1-3 for 2 more champions who can assist you in clearing Clan Boss, Dungeon and Arena.
- With 3 6* Level 60 champions, start clearing Minotaur Stage 13 to get Giant Slayer or Warmaster mastery.
- Once you have done this, you can deal high damage to bosses in Dungeon and Clan Boss to reap better rewards.
- Repeat Step 4-5 for the remaining 2 champions so you can perform more efficiently in Dungeon, Clan Boss and Arena.
- Once your 5 core champions is made, you can blaze through all the content in-game in less than 2 months.
- All of this process will take approximately less than 6 months to complete as a F2P (Free to Play Player)
- It will be even faster for P2W (Pay 2 Win Players) who can spend the cash to progress faster in-game.
RAID Shadow Legends Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What’s the best starting champion?
- Athel (Clan Boss, Campaign farmer, AoE Attacker)
- Kael (Clan Boss, Campaign farmer, AoE Attacker)
- Elhain (Clan Boss, Campaign Farmer, AoE Attacker)
- Galek (Fast Single Attacker)
What are the 1* or 2* Champions worth keeping?
- For Clan Boss: Outlaw Monk, Armiger
- For Spirit Keep Dungeon: Dervish (Heal Reduction)
- For Force Keep Dungeon: Spiritwalker
- For Magic Keep Dungeon: Skinner (Remove Buff)
- All Purpose Attacker: Saurus, Shieldguard, Sister Militant, Sniper
What are the best farmable Rare champions?
- Diabolist (Great in speeding up team members and increase turn meter)
- Executioner (For Campaign Farming and Arena Defense.)
- Valerie (For Arena Defense)
- Rocktooth (For Spirit Keep Dungeon. Apply Healing Reduction debuff against high healing enemies.)
- Warmaiden (For Force Keep Dungeon. Apply Decrease Defense debuff against high defense enemies.)
- Spirithost (For Arena Offense. Apply Increase Attack Buff and allow allies to begin their turns first before enemies.)
What are the best Arena champions for F2P (Free to Play) players?
- Spirithost (Speed Aura, Increase Attack Buff. 1st champion to start turn)
- Warmaiden (Decrease Defense. 2nd champion to start turn)
- Athel / Kael (Starter Champion. Attacker. 3rd/4th champion to start turn)
- Berserker (Attacker. 3rd/4th champion to start turn)
What are the best champion for campaign farming?
- Sacred Shard: Queen Eva, Big ‘Un, Bellower
- Ancient Shard / Starter Champion: Athel, Elhain, Kael
- Mystery Shard: Saurus, Shieldguard
What are the best Healer Champion in RAID: Shadow Legends?
Does getting 3 Stars in Campaign rewards better artifacts?
No. The quality of rewards remains the same regardless of the stars earned at end of level.
Do aura stat increases effect total or base stat?
Aura stat only applies to the Champion’s base stat. This same applies for stat% from equipment, skill, mastery and Great Hall bonuses.
RAID Shadow Legends Dungeon Elemental Keeps Guide
Magic Keep (Blue)
Boss skills: Defense buff, More buffs translates to more damage.
How to win: Remove the buffs. Use Force champions.
- Skinner (Lizardmen), removes 2 buffs, 2 star champion, uncommon drop in chapter 2
- Mystic Hand (Dark Elves), steals 2 buffs, blocks buffs
- Frenzied Chopper (Orcs), removes buffs, blocks buffs
- Axehurler (Lizardmen), removes 1 buff)
Spirit Keep (Green)
Boss skills: Large amount of Heal every turn.
How to win: Heal reduction, Use Magic champions.
- Lady Rowan (Banner Lords), 100% heal reduction on basic attack
- RockTooth (Ogryn Tribes), 100% heal reduction 2 turns, 3 star champion, rare drop in chapter 5
- Deathchanter (Orcs), 100% heal reduction 3 turns
- Death Knight (Undead Hordes), 100% heal reduction 2 turns
- Paragon (Dark Elves), 100% heal reduction 3 turns
- Coldheart (Dark Elves), 100% heal reduction on basic attack, depletes turn meter
Force Keep (red)
Boss skills: High defense, Reduces Attack.
How to win: Reduce his defense. Use Spirit champions.
- Warmaiden (Barbarian), lowers defense by 60%, 3 star champion, rare drop in chapter 9
- Militia (The Sacred Order), lowers defense by 60%, 2 star champion
- Sorceress (Undead Hordes), lowers defense by 60%, 3 star champion, rare drop in chapter 3
- Spider Aspect (Dark Elves), lowers defense by 60%
- Hate Flinger (Lizardmen), lowers defense 30% on basic attack, 3 star champion, rare drop in chapter 10)
- Heroes that do damage based on defense, example: Grim Warden (Dark Elves)
- Steelskull (Skinwalkers), spirit party healer
Void Keep (purple)
Boss skills: DoTs (Damage over Time) and debuffs on your party.
How to win: block debuffs, remove debuffs, high resists.
- Spirit Host (Dark Elves), removes and blocks debuffs, 3 star champion, rare drop in chapter 4
- Thenasil the Shaper (High Elves), 70 resist aura, party healer
- Heiress (High Elves), removes debuffs, 3 star champion, rare drop in chapter 6
RAID Shadow Legends Equipment Guide
Secondary: HP+%, ATK%, SPD, C.RATE, C.DMG, RES, ACC
Secondary: HP%, ATK+%, DEF+%, SPD, C.RATE, C.DMG, RES, ACC
Secondary: HP+%, DEF%, SPD, C.RATE, C.DMG, RES, ACC
Primary: HP+%, ATK+%, DEF+%, C.RATE, C.DMG
Secondary: HP+%, ATK+%, DEF+%, C.RATE, C.DMG, ACC, RES, SPD
Primary: HP+%, ATK+%, DEF+%, ACC, RES
Secondary: HP+%, ATK+%, DEF+%, ACC, RES, C.RATE, C.DMG, SPD
Primary: HP+%, ATK+%, DEF+%, SPD
Secondary: HP+%, ATK+%, DEF+%, SPD, C.RATE, C.DMG, ACC, RES
Primary: HP+, ATK+, DEF+
Secondary: HP+%, ATK+%, DEF+%
Primary: HP+, ATK+, DEF+, C.DMG
Secondary: HP+, ATK+, DEF+, ACC, RES, C.DMG
Primary: HP+, ATK+, DEF+, ACC, RES
Secondary: HP+%, ATK+%, DEF+%, SPD
RAID Shadow Legends Mastery Guide
- Mastery scrolls are obtained by farming in Minotaur’s Labyrinth Dungeon.
- Each champion can receive a maximum of 100 Basic Scrolls (5 Masteries), 600 Advanced Scrolls (6 Masteries) and 950 Divine Scrolls (4 Masteries).
- Divine Scrolls can be obtained upon receiving all of the champion’s Advanced Scrolls.
- Advanced Scrolls can be obtained after receiving all of the champion’s Basic Scrolls.
- You can reset your masteries free once. After that, it will costs 150 gems per reset.
- It’s recommended to get a solid team of Level 50 champions before attempting this dungeon Stage 11~15 for best energy to scroll reward ratio.
- Blade Disciple: +75 Attack. This mastery is outclassed by Deadly Precision. This mastery should only be taken on champions that has guaranteed criticals or requires pure attack (e.g. bomb debuff champion).
- Deadly Precision: +5% Critical Rate. Commonly used by 99% of the champions and benefits significantly for those who are in the Attack role. This mastery is usually paired with Keen Strike to gain a 3% damage boost on average.
- Heart of Glory: +5% damage when attacking with full health. Useful in Arena to increase champion’s initial damage burst when they are starting their turn with full health OR champions who can be consistently be at full health from healing skills or equipped with Lifesteal Set.
- Keen Strike: +10% critical damage. Best offense mastery as it significantly boost damage when comboed with decent Critical Rate.
- Shield Breaker: +25% damage to targets with a [Shield] buff. Useful against Shield champions in Arena (PvP) and Magic Keep Dungeon boss. Extra damage only applies to enemies shield and not their HP.
- Grim Resolve: +5% damage when attacking with 50% hp or less. Excellent for long battles and synergizes well with Lifesteal Set or Life Drinker mastery.
- Single Out: Increases damage inflicted to targets with less than 40% hp by 8%. This is great against bosses such as Clan Boss with less than 40% HP.
- Life Drinker: Heals by 5% of damage inflicted when attacking with 50% HP or less. This synergizes well with Warmaster and Giant Slayer since you can inflict high damage and heal amount of HP simultaneously.
- Whirlwind of Death: Increases speed by 6 for each enemy you have killed, stacks across rounds in a battle, to a maximum of 18 speed. This mastery should only be taken by the attacker champion who usually do all the killing.
- Ruthless Ambush: Increases damage inflicted by 8% for the first hit on each enemy. Useful in Arena and Attacker champions who can guarantee a kill in the first hit.
- Bring It Down: Increases damage inflicted by 6% when attacking targets with higher max hp. Best mastery for wearing down boss HP or against enemy’s champions who has large amount of HP.
- Wrath of the Slain: increases damage by 5% for each dead ally, up to 10%. An excellent mastery for farmer champion when leveling up champion fodder. Also great for Defense or HP Champions who is usuallyt the last person standing in battle.
- Cycle of Violence: Has a 30% chance of decreasing the cooldown of a random skill by 1 turn if the damage inflicted by a skill exceeds 30% of the target’s max HP. Occurs once per turn. This mastery is usually taken by Attack Type champion who can perform high damage burst against champions who are weaker than them or who are pre-weaken by debuff from asssiting ally champion.
- Opportunist: Increases damage inflicted to targets with [Stun], [Sleep], or [Freeze] debuffs by 12%. Useless against Dungeon bosses and Clan Boss as they are immune to these debuffs. Useful in Arena only. Dungeon bosses and Clan Boss are immune to stun, sleep, freeze and provoke.
- Methodical: Increases the damage inflicted by this Champion’s default Skill by 2% each time it is used during battle. Stacks across each round in a battle, up to 10%. This mastery is best for champions that is not strong enough to perform the final killing blow. It’s also highly recommended mastery used against Dungeon Bosses and Clan Boss.
- Kill Streak: Increases damage inflicted by 6% in arena and 3% in all other locations for each enemy killed by this Champion in Battle. Stacks across each round, up to 12%. This mastery is best for Attack Type champions that can perform multiple kills with devastating burst damage.
- Blood Shield: Places a [Shield] buff on this Champion for 1 turn when this Champion kills an enemy. The value of the [Shield] is equal to 15% of this Champion’s MAX HP. Occurs once per turn. Blood Shield is best applied for Attacker Champions so they can survive longer in battle. Blood Shield does not trigger when killing Spiderlings in Spider’s Den Dungeon.
- Stoked to Fury: Increases damage inflicted by 4% for each debuff on this Champion. Stacks up to 12%. Not useful mastery since you will always want to prevent debuff from being inflicted on your champion through high RESIST gear and making the first killing move in Arena.
- Warmaster: Has a 60% chance of inflicting bonus damage when attacking. Bonus damage is equal to 10% of the target Champion’s MAX HP or 4% of the target’s MAX HP when attacking Bosses. Bonus damage can only occur once per Skill and does not count as an extra hit. Damage based on: [Enemy MAX HP]. Warmaster mastery is excellent for all Champions that is used for Clan Boss and any Dungeon boss since it has higher chance to deal high amount of damage compared to Giant Slayer. Warmaster proc does not count as a hit on Fire Knight Dungeon.
- Helmsmasher: Has a 50% chance to ignore 25% of your targets DEF. For skills that ignore DEF, this 15% is in addition to the amount ignored by the Skill. Helmsmasher mastery is great against high defense Champions in Arena and Dungeons.
- Giant Slayer: Has a 30% chance of inflicting bonus damage when attacking. Bonus Damage is equal to 5% of the target’s MAX HP or 2% of the Boss’ MAX HP. Bonus damage can occur on each hit of a Skill, but does not counter as an extra hit. Damage based on: [Enemy Max HP]. Giant Slayer mastery is an excellent for Champions that can perform multiple hits on both their default and other abilities such as Coldheart. Giant Slayer proc does not count as a hit on Fire Knight Dungeon.
- Flawless Execution: Critical Damage +20%. This is the mastery you take on anyone not getting Giant Slayer and Warmaster. It’s best to use on Champions that does burst damage in Arena.
- Tough Skin: Defense + 75.
- Defiant: Resistance + 10.
- Blastproof: Decreases damage from AoE attacks by 5%.
- Rejuvenation: Increases the amount of healing and the value of [Shield] buffs this Champion receives by 5%. Enhances the healing effect for Champions equipped with Lifesteal Set.
- Mighty Endurance: Decreases the damage received by 10% if this Champion has [Stun], [Sleep], or [Freeze] debuffs.
- Improved Parry: Decreases damage received by this Champion by 8% when this Champion is hit with a critical hit.
- Shadow Heal: Heals this Champion by 6% of their MAX HP each time an enemy is healed. Occurs once per turn.
- Resurgent: Has a 50% chance to remove 1 random debuff from this Champion when they lose 25% of their MAX HP or more from a single enemy skill.
- Bloodthirst: Heals this Champion by 10% of their max HP when they kill an enemy target. Cooldown: 1 turn.
- Wisdom of Battle: Has a 30% chance of placing a [Block Debuffs] buff on this Champion for 1 turn when [Stun], [Sleep] or [Freeze] debuffs expire on this Champion.
- Solidarity: Increases Ally Resist by 5 for each buff placed on them by this Champion.
- Delay Death: Reduces the damage this Champion receives from a specific enemy by 0.75% with each hit taken from that enemy, Damage reduction stacks up to 6% for each enemy.
- Harvest Despair: Has a 60% chance of placing a [Leech] debuff for 1 turn when placing [Stun], [Sleep], or [Freeze] debuffs.
- Stubbornness: Increases RESIST by 10 for each debuff on this champion, Stacks up to 30.
- Selfless Defender: Decreases the damage an ally received from the first enemy hit in each round by 20%. This Champion will receive that damage instead.
- Cycle of Revenge: Has a 50% chance of increasing the Turn Meter by 15% when an ally is attacked with a critical hit. Will only increase the Turn Meter once if an ally receives multiple critical hits from a single skill.
- Retribution: Has a 50% chance to counterattack when this Champion loses 25% of their MAX HP or more from a single enemy skill.
- Deterrence: Has a 20% chance to counterattack an enemy when they apply a [Stun], [Sleep], or [Freeze] debuff on an ally.
- Iron Skin: Def + 200.
- Bulwark: Decreases the damage all allies receive by 5%. This Champion will receive that damage instead.
- Fearsome Presence: Increases the chance of placing a [Stun], [Sleep], [Freeze] or [Provoke] debuff from Skills or Artifacts by 5%.
- Unshakeable: Resist + 50.
- Steadfast: Max HP + 810.
- Pinpoint Accuracy: Acc + 10.
- Lay on Hands: Increases the value of heals this Champion casts by 5%. Excellent for Healing champions. This mastery does not increases the effectiveness of Healing Buffs such as Continous Healing buff. Enhances the healing effect for Champions equipped with Lifesteal Set.
- Shieldbearer: Increases the value of [Shield] buffs this Champion casts by 5%. Excellent for Shield champions. The value it increases is multiplicative and not additive. Assuming your Champion casts a Shield buff on allies that equals to their 20% MAX HP, it’s basically 5% of 20% which is 21% in total.
- Exalt in Death: Heals this Champion by 10% of their Max HP the first time an enemy is killed in each round. Similarly to Defense Tier 3 Mastery but does not require your champion to land a killing blow once per round. Great for Campaign solo farming champion. This mastery is not useful in battles that has only 1 battle round such as Spider’s Den Dungeon and Arena.
- Charged Focus: Increases ACC by 20 when this Champion has no skills on Cooldown. Generally worth taking for debuff champions. It gets even better for champions who only has 1 cooldown skill such as Outlaw Monk.
- Healing Savior: Increases the amount of healing and the value of [Shield] buffs placed by this Champion by 10% if the target ally has 40% HP or less. Excellent for Healing and Shield champions. This mastery does not increases the effectiveness of Healing Buffs such as Continous Healing buff.
- Rapid Response: Has a 30% chance of increasing the Turn Meter by 10% when a buff cast by this Champion is removed or expires.
- Swarm Smiter: Increases Acc by 4 for each enemy alive. Stacks up to 16. Great for arena, decent elsewhere. Even on clan boss, this is a free 4 accuracy. Good if you have debuffs.
- Arcane Celerity: Has a 30% chance of increasing the Turn Meter by 10% when a debuff cast by this Champion is removed or expires. However, it will not apply to debuff that is permanent such as Block Revive since it will not expire on dead champions.
- Merciful Aid: Increases the amount of healing and the value of [Shield] buffs placed by this Champion by 15% if the target ally has [Stun], [Sleep], or [Freeze] debuffs.
- Cycle of Magic: Has a 5% chance of decreasing the cooldown of a random skill by 1 turn at the start of every turn.
- Lore of Steel: Increases the Set Bonuses of Basic Artifact Sets by 15%. This increase is multiplicative, not additive. The bonus is only applicable to Set effect that applies boost to your Champion’s stat. For example, if you equipped your Champion with 1 Divine Speed Set that grants 12% Speed Bonus and 15% Shield of Champion’s MAX HP, the Lore of Steel 15% is applied to the 12% Speed Bonus only which is equivalent to 12 x 1.15 = 13.8% but Shield will remain as 15%. This restriction is also applied to other special sets such as Freeze, Stun, Retaliation, etc which Lore of Steel will not boost its success rate for it to occur more frequently.
- Evil Eye: Decreases the target’s Turn Meter when this Champion hits target for the first time with the default skill. Decreases the Turn Meter by 20% with single-target Skills and by 5% with AoE Skills. Do take note that this effect will still apply regardless your Champion uses the other special abilities first before their default skill.
- Lasting Gifts: has a 30% chance to extend the duration of any buff cast by this Champion by 1 turn. It will not extend [Block Damage], [Unkillable] or [Revive on Death] buffs. Useful for most support Champions.
- Spirit Haste: Increases SPD by 8 for each dead ally. Stacks up to 24. This is a unique skill specialized for farmer, tankers or Champions who can revive dead allies in battle.
- Sniper: Increases the chances of placing any debuff from Skills or Artifacts by 5%. It will not increase the chances of placing [Stun], [Sleep], [Freeze] or [Provoke] debuffs. Useful for Champions that are equipped with debuff equipment such as Toxic Set (Poison) and Cursed Set (Healing Reduction) or improve the success rate of debuff skills other than Crowd Control skills.
- Master Hexer: Has a 30% chance to extend the duration of any debuff cast by this Champion by 1 turn. It will not extend [Stun], [Sleep], [Freeze] or [Provoke] debuffs. This mastery is suitable for Champions that can apply DoTs (Damage over Time) such as Poison and HP Burn or debuffs that decreases enemy performance such as Decrease Attack, Decrease Defense, Decrease Speed, Weaken.
- Elixir of Life: Max HP + 3000.
- Timely Intervention: Increases this Champions’ Turn Meter by 20% whenever an ally hero drops below 25% HP.
- Oppressor: Increases the Turn Meter fill rate by 2.5% for each active debuff cast by the Champion. Stacks up to 10%.
- Eagle Eye: Accuracy +50.
Raid Shadow Legends List of Buffs and Debuffs
- Ally Protection: The Caster Champion takes 25/50% of direct damage inflicted upon the Target Champion. Self-inflicted damage and Poison do not trigger this effect. Each Champion uses their respective DEF values for mitigating damage.
- Block Damage: Makes the Champion immune to all forms of damage.
- Block Debuffs: While this buff is active, the Champion is immune to all debuffs. Instant negative effect such as Decrease Turn Meter are not affected and work as normal.
- Continuous Heal: Heals the target Champion by 7.5/15% of their MAX HP at the beginning of their Turn.
- Counterattack: When attacked, the Champion with this buff strikes back at their attacker using their Default Skill. This attack deals 75% of the normal Default Skill damage. Can only counterattack once when attacked with a Multi-hit Skill. Does not counterattack in response to the enemy’s own counterattack. Does not count as a Turn. If the Champion who has Counterattack buff and has default skill that grants Extra Turn upon killing an enemy (e.g. Relickeeper), that Champion will not gain Extra Turn during the Counterattack session.
- Increase ATK: Increases the Champion’s Battle ATK (current ATK value, all other effects taken into account) by 25/50%
- Increase C.RATE: Increases the Champion’s C.RATE by 15/30%
- Increase DEF: Increases the Champion’s Battle DEF by 30/60%
- Increase SPD: Increases the Champion’s Battle SPD by 15/30%
- Reflect Damage: Any Champion attack a target with this buff will sustain 15/30% of the damage they inflicted with the attack.
- Revive On Death: If a Champion with this buff dies, he or she will immediately be revived with 30% HP and 0% Turn Meter.
- Shield: The Champion’s HP bar is reinforced for X Turns with a Shield effect. Damage is calculated normally but is first applied to the Shield (unless the attack ignores Shields, which is stated in the Skill description). When the buff expires or Shield value reaches 0, the Shield is removed and further damage applies as normal. Note: damage dealt to the shield does not count as damage dealt to the Champion, so effects such as Lifesteal do not benefit from it.
- Unkillable: The Champion with this buff cannot fall below 1 HP for the entirety of its duration.
- Veil: Champions under [Veil] buffs are unable to be targeted by the enemy team. However, Champions under [Veil] can still be hit with AoE attacks or attacks that hit random enemies. Champions will lose their [Veil] buff when they attack an enemy Champion. However, Champions under [Veil] can use Skills that do no damage to the enemy without losing the buff — like buffing their own team, or applying debuffs to the enemy team with Skills that don’t deal damage. If all Champions on a team are under either [Veil] or [Perfect Veil] buffs, it will be ineffective. The enemy team will be able to target each Champion directly as if no [Veil] buffs were present. If only one Champion remains on a team, and they are under either a [Veil] or [Perfect Veil] buff, it will be ineffective. The enemy team will be able to target the Champion directly as if no [Veil] buffs were present.
- Perfect Veil: A more powerful version of Veil which works as same as Veil except you do not lose the buff when attacking or dealing damage to an enemy Champion.
- Block Buffs: All buffs that are applied to the Champion with this debuff are automatically blocked and have no effect.
- Block Cooldown Skills: Prevents the Champion with debuff from using Active Skills other than their Default Skill for the duration of the debuff. Skill Cooldown of the affected Champion refreshes as normal.
- Block Heal: Any healing received by the Champion with this debuff is reduced by 50/100%.
- Bomb: When this debuff expires, the affected Champion suffers direct damage that ignores their DEF value. The damage inflicted by the bomb scales in accordance with the Stat indicated in the Skill description.
- Decrease ACC: Reduces the Champion’s Battle ACC by 25/50%.
- Decrease ATK: Decreases the Champion’s Battle ATK by 25/50%
- Decrease DEF: Decreases the Champion’s Battle DEF by 30/60%
- Decrease SPD: Decreases the Champion’s Battle SPD by 15/30%
- Freeze: The Champion with this debuff is unable to act X Turns. Cooldowns are not refreshed while [Freeze] is active. The Champion only receives 75% of incoming damage.
- HP Burn: While the debuff is active and at the start of the affected Champion’s turn, they and all their allies take damage equal to 3% of their respective MAX HP. There can be only one [HP Burn] debuff active of a Champion at a time. However, if multiple Champions on the Team are debuffed with [HP Burn], all of these debuffs work as normal and apply their full damage.
- Leech: Any Champion that attacks a Champion with this debuff heals for 10% of inflicted damage.
- Poison: Damages the target Champion by 2,5/5% of their MAX HP at the beginning of their Turn. This damage is not affected by any other effects and only scales in accordance with the Target’s MAX HP. Block Damage blocks it. If the Target Champion has a Shield, Poison damage will be applied to the Shield first.
- Provoke: The Champion with this debuff can only attack the Champion that applied it for X Turns, using their Default Skill.
- Sleep: The Champion with this debuff is unable to act X Turns. Cooldowns are not refreshed while [Sleep] is active. Continuous Heal and Poison Effect work as normal while the Champion is debuffed with [Sleep], so do any Passive Skills that heal the Champion. Any incoming damage that the Champion receives automatically removes [Sleep].
- Stun: The Champion with this debuff is unable to act X Turns. Cooldowns are not refreshed while [Stun] is active.
- Weaken: Increases damage received by the Target Champion by 15/25%.
Special Effects: Minotaur’s Labyrinth
- Rage: While active, this buff increases the damage the Minotaur deals by 400%.
- Dazed While active, this debuff increases the damage the Minotaur receives by 200%. The duration of this debuff cannot be increased.
- Hex: Minotaur’s [Tremor Stomp] Skill deals double damage to Champions with this debuff.
Raid Shadow Legends Artifact/Equipment Sets
Below you can find a list of available Artifact Sets and their Set Bonuses, along with an explanation of the mechanics, and general guidelines for use.
- Life (2) – +15% HP. One of the simplest Artifact Sets, each completed Life Set provides the wearer with 15% extra HP on top of their Base Stats. Any Champion can benefit from extra HP, but keep an eye out for Champions that benefit specifically from more HP, such as those whose Skills are based on the Champion’s MAX HP. Once you obtained Immortal Set from Clan Boss raid, it can be used to replace Life Set as it provides HP +15% and Heals by 3% every turn.
- Offense (2) – +15% ATK. Useful from early game to end-game, any Champions that focus on dealing damage will benefit from an Offense Set. However, some non-standard Champions may also benefit from Offense Sets, such as hybrid Champions who heal based on their ATK. Once you obtained Cruel Set from Clan Boss raid, it can be used to replace Offense Set as it provides ATK +15% and Ignores 5% of enemy DEF.
- Defense (2) – +15% DEF. Primarily used to make a Champion harder to kill, a Defense Set is also incredibly strong on damage dealers whose Skills deal more damage based on their DEF.
- Critical Rate (2) – +12% C. RATE. Almost universally useful, this Set is particularly strong on damage dealers, and those Champions that fight against high-HP targets, such as Bosses. It’s also a useful Set for those Champions whose Skills add extra effects upon landing as critical hits.
- Accuracy (2) – +40 ACC. Accuracy is one of the most important Stats in the game for dealing with tricky Champions and Bosses. Equip your support Champions or debuffers with an Accuracy set to make sure they land their debuffs when it matters most.
- Speed (2) – +12% SPD. The higher your Champion’s Speed Stat, the quicker their turn Meter fills up. Champions with the highest Speed Stat also get the first turn in battle. Getting the first turn in battle is often the deciding factor in who wins, especially when it comes to the Arena. Going first means a Champion can debuff the enemy, buff their own team, or even take out an enemy threat entirely. Combine the importance of getting first turn with the fact that some Champions have Skills that benefit directly from extra SPD, and it’s easy to see why SPD sets are one of the most prevalent and important sets around.
- Resistance (2) – +40 RESIST. Particularly useful for Champions who need to avoid debuffs at all costs, such as your primary healer, cleanser, or debuffer. A Resistance Set is always a good secondary Set to complement a main Set.
- Crit Damage (2) – +20% C. DMG. When your damage dealers have a consistent Critical Rate, it’s time to start stacking on extra Critical Damage to increase their total damage output. It’s also a good choice for Champions whose Skills are guaranteed to crit.
- Lifesteal (4) – Champions with this Set heal by 30% of the damage that they deal. One of the most useful sets around for farmers, or for Champions you want to have extra self-sustain in a battle. It’s also a good set to combine with Champions whose damage increases as they lose HP, allowing them to heal significant amounts and stay in the fight longer. Lifesteal effects won’t work with damage dealt by [Poison] debuffs, nor will it work with Skills that deal damage based on the target’s MAX HP. However, if the wearer already has a Skill that heals based on the damage inflicted, both effects will apply, adding to the amount of HP recovered.
- Destroy (4) – This Set decreases the target’s MAX HP by 30% of the damage dealt by the wearer. This is a good Set to counter tanky Champions with good self-sustain that usually heal themselves up to high HP before you’re able to take them down. This is because when fighting against a Destroy Set, each of their heals will be worth less. When attacking with a Destroy Set, the target’s MAX HP cannot be decreased by more than 8% with each attack. The effect applies per Skill, not per hit, so multi-hit Skills accumulate and the HP destroyed is increased up to the 8% limit. Over the course of the battle, the target’s MAX HP cannot drop below 40% of the original value.
- Retaliation (4) – Grants the Champion a 25% chance to Counterattack when attacked by an enemy. When counterattacking, the Champion will always use their default Skill, making this a good Set for Champions whose default Skill brings something useful or unique to the table. For example, this works especially well with Champions who bring some sort of crowd control (CC) in their Skill, such as [Provoke], [Stun], or [Freeze] debuffs, as it means any Champion who attacks them risks being taken out of play for a turn. It can be used with some tankier damage dealers, but it’s not a good Set for glass cannons or other easy-to-kill attackers, as the wearer benefits from being able to take a hit from the enemy. When counterattacking, a Champion’s default Skill will inflict 75% of its standard damage.
- Fury (4) – +5% Damage for every 10% HP lost. Stacks up to +25%. This Set increases the damage that the wearer inflicts according to their current HP. The lower their current HP, the higher the damage. A solid Set for tankier damage dealers and bruisers, it’s made for those that can deal out significant damage, but are also strong enough to take a couple of hits. A Fury Set is an especially good pairing on Champions that have [Taunt] or [Provoke], and any others who are likely to be targeted by the enemy team. Try it in the Arena and give one of your Champion’s the extra boost they need to guarantee they take out an enemy target.
- Curing (4) – Increases value of Healing done by the Champion by 10%. It’s important to note that this set only applies to Healing the Champion casts. Meaning it does not stack with Artifact Sets such as Lifesteal or similar effects.
- Reflex (4) – Grants the Champion a 30% chance to reduce the cooldown of one of their Skills by 1 Turn. The skill whose cooldown is reduced is completely random. This Set benefits almost every Champion in the game, but is especially useful for Champions whose strongest Skills have long cooldowns. This Set is most effective on Champions who have one default Skill, one active Skill, and one passive Skill. As default Skills and most passive Skills don’t have a cooldown, it means the Champion will always reduce the cooldown of their active Skill if the effect triggers.
- Cursed (4) – Grants the Champion a 50% chance of applying a 50% [Heal Reduction] debuff for 1 turn when attacking. Particularly useful in the Arena when fighting against teams built around constant healing and sustain – those that try to beat your team slowly, but are difficult to kill themselves. Try equipping this Set on a Champion with multiple AoE skills to maximize its effectiveness.
- Toxic (4) – Grants the Champion a 50% chance of applying a 2.5% [Poison] debuff for 2 turns when attacking. Poison damage – also known as damage over time (DoT) – is fixed to the target’s MAX HP, so this Set is useful for taking down high-HP targets such as bosses. Toxic is a good set to supplement skills that already have [Poison] debuffs to double down on their effectiveness.
- Frost (4) – Grants the Champion a 20% chance of applying a [Freeze] debuff for 1 turn when attacked by an enemy Champion. Contrary to most other Sets, the Frost Set applies a [Freeze] debuff when the wearer is attacked by an enemy, not when the wearer attacks someone else. This means the Set is best used on Champions who are natural targets for the enemy team, such as those with [Provoke] or [Taunt] debuffs. It makes every attack from an enemy Champion a risk.
- Daze (4) – Grants the Champion a 25% chance of applying a [Sleep] debuff for 1 turn when attacking. Much like all crowd control debuffs, a Daze Set is useful on Champions with AoE skills. Sleep is different to other crowd control debuffs in that if a Champion under a [Sleep] debuff takes damage, they will lose the debuff. This means it’s often best to pair Champions wearing Daze Sets with others whose skills don’t do any direct damage, such as bombers.
- Immunity (4) – Applies a [Block Debuffs] buff on the wearer for 2 turns at the start of every Round. This is especially powerful in the Arena to make sure your Champions aren’t taken out of the game with an enemy team’s crowd control Champions, such as those with [Stun] debuffs – or even those with Turn Meter reduction. The Immunity Set adds a lot of safety to your team if you’re not sure your team is fast enough to get the first turn in battle.
- Avenging (4) – Grants the Champion a 30% chance to Counterattack when attacked by an enemy with a critical hit. Similar to the Retaliation Set, this set is best used on Champions with strong effects or debuffs on their default Skills. However, unlike with the Retaliation Set, Champions wearing an Avenging Set will only counterattack when hit with a critical hit.
- Shield (4) – Grants a [Shield] buff worth 30% of the wearer’s MAX HP to all allies for 3 turns at the start of each Round. This Set is one of the most powerful in all of Teleria, and is best equipped on Champions with high HP. It’s even better to equip multiple Champions in a team with Shield Sets, amplifying the Set’s effectiveness. If multiple Champions on the same team have Shield Sets, the value of the [Shield] buff from the Artifact Sets will stack. For example, if two Champions with 6,000 HP equip Shield Sets, the whole team will gain Shields worth 4,000 HP (2,000 + 2,000). If a Champion then uses a skill that places a [Shield] buff, the Shield from the Skill will be shown as an additional buff, and will not replace or enhance the existing [Shield] buffs.
- Stalwart (4) – Decreases incoming damage from AoE attacks on the wearer by 30%. This Set is potentially good as a reserve Set for your Dungeon Teams who have to deal with powerful AoE attacks from the Bosses.
- Frenzy (4) – The wearer’s Turn Meter will increase by 8% for every 7% HP lost from each hit of an enemy attack. This Set is incredibly useful in certain situations, such as when equipped by Champions who have a sort of recovery or “catch-up” Skill. For example, in Arena Defense – where attacking teams will usually try to weaken your Defense down with multiple AoE attacks – having your healer on a Frenzy Set will allow them to fill their Turn Meter faster than the next enemy champion’s, letting them heal your team, or even interrupt the enemy team’s turn order. The effects from this Artifact Set are measured on a per-hit basis. This means that the wearer’s Turn Meter will only increase if a single hit causes them to lose at least 7% of their HP. However, each hit can increase the Turn Meter by more than 8%. For example, if a hit deals 15% of the Champion’s HP, the Turn Meter will increase by 16%. Each hit in multi-hit Skills is counted separately. The effects of this Set won’t occur from HP lost from [Poison] debuffs, Skills that do self-damage, or other Skills that modify or balance Champion current or MAX HP.
- Regeneration (4) – Heals the Champion by 10% of their MAX HP at the start of their turn. This is best used on Champions who are hard to take down, but pose significant threat to the enemy team. High HP and high DEF Champions will benefit most from a regular, passive heal. Equip them with a Healing Set to maximize their potential. The heal is based on their actual MAX HP in the battle at the time, including all Great Hall Bonuses, and boosts from other sources.
- Stun (4) – Grants the Champion an 18% chance of applying a [Stun] debuff for 1 turn when attacking. Stun Sets are best used on Champions with multiple AoE attacks to give them the highest chances of locking down an enemy Champion. The [Stun] debuff is one of the strongest crowd control debuffs in the game, as targets with [Stun] debuffs can be attacked and targeted as normal (unlike with [Sleep] debuffs). This is especially powerful in the Arena, where every turn counts.
- Relentless (4) – Grants the Champion an 18% chance of getting an Extra Turn immediately after their turn. Though heavily dependent on luck, this is an extremely powerful Artifact Set, and is a good fit for almost any Champion. If you have a support Champion – such as a buffer or debuffer – you usually want them to cycle their turns and use their Skills as often as possible. No other Set gives them this ability. Combine it with Skills that also grant Extra Turns, and it becomes even more powerful, letting the wearer go multiple times and potentially heal their whole team – or even kill the enemy’s. There are countless ways to use and combine this Set with other Skills and effects – such as those that decrease Skill cooldowns – which rightfully makes it one of the most widely used Artifact Sets around. Once an Extra Turn occurs, the chance of getting consecutive Extra Turns drops by 45% each time, as follows: 18% -> 9.9% -> 5.5%, and so on.
- Savage (4) – Each attack from the wearer ignores 25% of the target Champion’s DEF when attacking. The total value of the attack will ignore 25% of the target’s DEF stat, greatly reducing damage mitigation from the defending Champion. This bonus stacks with other Ignore DEF Skills or effects a Champion may be benefiting from. In short, this dramatically increases the damage output of the wearer, making it an excellent Set to equip on your damage dealers – especially when trying to kill a high-DEF target.
- Taunting (4) – Grants the Champion a 30% chance of applying a [Provoke] debuff for 1 turn when attacking. This Set is best equipped on Champions who are made to take hits, such as those with in-built Counterattack mechanics, those who get stronger the more damage or hits they take, or simply those Champions tanky enough to take the heat from softer Champions. It provides good soft crowd control over enemy Champions. Although enemies with [Provoke] debuffs can attack, they will only be able to use their default Skills. Equipped on a Champion who counterattacks, this Set can lock down enemy Champions permanently, reapplying the [Provoke] debuff repeatedly.
- Cruel (2) – ATK + 15%. Ignores 5% of enemy DEF. Only available as a reward for fighting the Clan Boss (Demon Lord), the Cruel Artifact set is a mix of Offense (2) and Savage (4) Sets, both increasing the Attack power of the Champion earing it, and granting them an additional damage boost via ignoring enemy Defense.
- Immortal (2) – HP + 15%. Heals by 3% every turn. Only available as a reward for fighting the Clan Boss (Demon Lord), the Immortal Artifact set is a mix of Life (2) and Regenration (4) Sets. It works well for Champions that need to stay alive for as long as possible, both granting them a significant HP boost and healing them at the same time.
- Divine Life (2) – HP + 15%. +15% HP Self Shield for 3 Turns. Only available as a reward from Arena Chests, the Divine Life Set offers excellent survivability. Just like the Shield Set, the effect resets at the start of each Round.
- Divine Offense (2) – ATK + 15%. +15% HP Self Shield for 3 Turns. Only available as a reward from Arena Chests, the Divine Offense Set would be an excellent choice for any Attacker or other Champions that require a lot of ATK at the cost of DEF or HP. The Shield buff will allow them to survive longer and get into the fray, where they are most useful.
- Divine Critical Rate (2) – C.Rate + 12%. +15% HP Self Shield for 3 Turns. Only available as a reward from Arena Chests, the Divine Critical Rate Set offers the same benefits as Divine Offense, but, in general. presents a perfect choice to any Champion that needs higher C.Rate.
- Divine Speed (2) – SPD + 12%. +15% HP Self Shield for 3 Turns. Only available as a reward from Arena Chests, the Divine Speed Set allows the best two worlds – increased Speed and Shield that gives your Champions the means to survive for longer.
Raid Shadow Legends List of Progress Missions
Work In Progress. If you have Part 2/4 and 4/4 Progress Mission details, post a comment below of the details and I’ll add it here!
|Type||Mission Part 1/4: Objective & Rewards|
|Campaign||Clear Stage 7 of Kaerok Castle on Normal
Reward: 1 XP 1 Day, 5K Silver
|Artifact||Equip a Rare ATK type Champion with 6 Offense Artifacts
Reward: 5K Silver
|Artifact||Equip a Rare ATK type Champion with 6 Offense Artifacts of Level 4 or higher
Reward: 50 Energy, 5K Silver
|Campaign||Clear Stage 7 of Sewers of Arnoc on Normal
Reward: 7.5K Silver, 10 Gems
|Artifact||Equip a Rare Support type Champion with 6 Life Artifacts
Reward: 5K Silver
|Artifact||Equip a Rare Support type Champion with 6 Life Artifacts of Level 4 or higher
Reward: 4 Magic Brews, 5K Silver
|Champion||Use 4 XP Brews at the Tavern
Reward: 5 Mystery Shards, 5K Silver
|Champion||Summon 5 Champions from Mystery Shards
Reward: 5K Silver
|Dungeon||Clear Stage 1 or higher of the Arcane Keep
Reward: 10K Silver, 3 Lesser Arcane Potions
|Campaign||Clear Stage 7 of the Catacombs of Narbuk on Normal
Reward: 1 Rare Skill Tome
|Champion||Upgrade a Rare ATK type Champion’s Skill with a Skill Tome
Reward: 1 Refill Arena Token, 5K Silver
|Clan||Get a Referral Link
Reward: 15K Silver, 30 Gems
|Arena||Fight in the Arena 3 times
Reward: 10 Basic Scrolls for strongest champion, 5K Silver
|Champion||Unlock a Mastery for any champion
Reward: 5K Silver
|Dungeon||Clear Stage 1 or higher of the Minotaur’s Labyrinth 2 times
Reward: 10K Silver
|Dungeon||Earn 3 Stars on every Stage of Kaerok Castle on Normal difficulty
Reward: 50 Energy, 15K Silver
|Campaign||Win one of each type of Life Artifact from clearing Kaerok Castle Stages of Normal
Reward: 15K Silver
|Artifact||Equip another Chaampion with 6 Life Artifacts
Reward: 10K Silver
|Artifact||Equip a Rare ATK type Champion with 6 Offense Artifacts of Level 8 or higher
Reward: 20K Silver
|Campaign||Equip a 3 Stars on every Stage of the Sewers of Arnoc on Normal difficulty
Reward: 50 Energy, 15K Silver
|Campaign||Win one of each type of Offense Artifacts from clearing the Sewers of Arnor stages on Normal
Reward: 15K Silver
|Artifact||Equip another ATK Type Champion with 6 Offense Artifacts
Reward: 10K Silver
|Campaign||Clear Stage 4 of Durham Forest on Normal
Reward: 10K Silver
|Campaign||Win 4 Critical Rate Artifacts from clearing Durham Forest Stages on Normal
Reward: 50 Energy, 10K Silver
|Dungeon||Win a total of 3 Lesser Potions from Spirit, Force, Magic or Void Potion Dungeons
Reward: 10K Silver, 10 Lesser Arcane Potion
|Campaign||Clear stage 7 of Durham Forest on Normal
Reward: 1 XP 1 Day, 10K Silver
|Campaign||Win Gauntlets with ATK% as the primary stat from Stage 4 of the Sewers of Arnor on Normal
Reward: 50 Energy, 15K Silver
|Dungeon||Clear Stage 1 or higher of the Ice Golem’s Peak 3 times.
Reward: 20K Silver
|Artifact||Equip 4 Champions with 6 Artifacts of Level 8 or higher
Reward: 1 Refill Arena Token, 20K Silver
|Arena||Defeat 20 Champions in the Arena
Reward: 15K Silver
|Champion||Upgrade a Rare ATK type Champions to Level 30
Reward: 25K Silver, 10 Gems
|Artifact||Upgrade 2 Artifacts to Level 12 or higher
Reward: 30K Silver
|Campaign||Clear Stage 4 of Felwin’s Gate on Normal
Reward: 20K Silver
|Campaign||Win a Chestplate with ATK% as the primary stat from Stage 5 of the Sewers of Arnoc on Normal
Reward: 50 Energy, 15K Silver
|Dungeon||Clear Stage 1 or higher of the Dragon’s Lair 3 times
Reward: 20K Silver
|Campaign||Earn 60 Stars in the Campaign on Normal difficulty
Reward: 30K Silver
|Campaign||Clear Stage 7 of Felwin’s Gate on Normal
Reward: 5 XP Brews, 20K Silver
|Campaign||Win a Boots with ATK% as the primary stat from Stage 5 of the Sewers of Arnoc on Normal
Reward: 50 Energy, 15K Silver
|Artifact||Equip an ATK type Champion with Gauntlets, Chestplate, and Boots with ATK% as their primary stats
Reward: 15K Silver
|Clan||Join or create a Clan
Reward: 1 Energy Refill, 10 Gems
|Artifact||Upgrade 2 or more Artifacts to Level 12
Reward: 1 Arena Token Refill, 30K Silver
|Arena||Win 5 Arena Battles
Reward: 50 Energy, 10K Silver
|Type||Mission Part 2/4: Objective & Rewards|
|Dungeon||Win five 5* Artifacts from Stage 7 or higher of the Ice Golem’s Peak
Reward: 5* Epic Defense Artifact
|Campaign||Earn 3 Stars on Stage 7 of Palace of Aravia on Hard difficulty
Reward: 4* Speed Artifact, 25K Silver
|Champion||Unlock three Tier 2 Masteries for 4 Champions
Reward: 100 Energy
|Dungeon||Win 10 Greater Arcane Potions from Stage 7 or higher of the Arcane Keep
Reward: 1 Superior Arcane Potion
|Campaign||Clear Stage 7 of Tilshire on Hard
Reward: 25K Silver, 10 Gems
|Champion||Get 3 Rank 5 Champions
Reward: 10 XP Brews
|Dungeon||Win five 5* Artifacts from Stage 7 or higher of the Dragon’s Lair
Reward: 5* Frost Artifact
|Campaign||Earn 3 Stars on Stage 7 of Tilshire on Hard difficulty
Reward: 50K Silver
|Dungeon||Win 5 Greater Magic Potions from Stage 7 or higher of the Magic Keep
Reward: 1 Superior Magic Potion
|Type||Mission Part 3/4: Objective & Rewards|
|Campaign||Clear Stage 7 of Kaerok Castle on Brutal
Reward: 50K Silver, 15 Gems
|Champion||Upgrade a Champion to Rank 6
Reward: 20 Random XP Brews
|Dungeon||Clear Stage 10 or higher of the Ice Golem’s Peak 10 times on Auto
Reward: 100K Silver
|Artifact||Equip a Champion with 6 Level 16 Artifacts
Reward: 150 Energy
|Campaign||Earn 3 Stars on Stage 7 of Kaerok Castle on Brutal difficulty
Reward: 2* Offense Equpment, 50K Silver
|Dungeon||Win 1 Superior Arcane Potion from Stage 10 or higher of the Arcane Keep
Reward: 2 Superior Arcane Potion
|Campaign||Clear Stage 7 of the Sewers of Arnor on Brutal
Reward: 50K Silver, 15 Gems
|Dungeon||Clear Stage 10 or higher of the Dragon’s Lair 10 times on Auto
Reward: 100K Silver
|Campaign||Earn 3 Stars on Stage 7 of the Sewers of Arnoc on Brutal difficulty.
Reward: 5* Life Equipment, 50K Silver
|Dungeon||Win 1 Superior Magic Potion from Stage 10 or higher of the Magic Keep
Reward: 2 Superior Magic Potion
|Champion||Upgrade a Champion to Level 60
Reward: 50K Silver
|Arena||Reach Silver III in Arena
Reward: 1 XP 1 Day, 75 Gems
|Type||Mission Part 4/4: Objective & Rewards|