Raid Shadow Legends is a turn-based, fantasy-themed, role-playing gacha game, which can be played on mobile, PC and MAC. Players will need to assemble a team of champions to battle against the enemy. There are 12 Campaign Stages with storyline, 4 Dungeon Keeps to farm potions to ascend champions and 4 Dungeon Bosses (Fire Knight, Spider, Ice Golem, Dragon) to farm powerful equipment, Minotaur’s Labyrinth to learn new masteries to customize champion based on your preference for a given role, and Clan Boss that you can earn amazing daily rewards.
Raid Shadow Legends Overview
There are over 600 champions in the game and each of them has a unique combination of rarity, affinity, and role. There are 5 Rarities (Legendary, Epic, Rare, Uncommon, and Common), 4 Affinities (Magic, Void, Spirit, Force), and 4 Roles (Attack, Defense, Support, HP) in Raid Shadow Legends! Affinity plays a big part in determining the success to win against the opponent! Magic is strong against Spirit, Spirit is strong against Force, Force is strong against Magic. Void is neutral, it has no strengths or weaknesses.
The Campaign Stages are divided into 4 parts (Normal, Hard, Brutal, Nightmare). Players will need to clear the Campaign stage to move on to the next stage and unlock a new storyline regarding Teleria’s future. Clan Boss is the big boss in Raid Shadow Legends where you farm skill tomes, summoning shards, and exclusive equipment daily along with your Clan members! There are 6 Clan Boss difficulties (Easy, Normal, Hard, Brutal, Nightmare, and Ultra Nightmare), and each higher difficulty grants better reward drops depending on the total damage dealt by your team! There is also Doom Tower (Normal and Hard) for mid~end game players where you can farm additional resources in-game.
There are 2 types of Arenas where you can battle against other players’ team champion setup! There is Classic Arena and Tag Team Arena. Classic Arena allows you to earn Bronze, Silver, and Gold medals. These medals are used to boost your overall champion’s stats via the Great Hall. Tag Team Arena is also known as 3v3 Arena enables you to farm Gold Bars that can be traded for other resources in the game such as Skill Tomes, Champion Fragments and Forge Materials.
Top 10 Do’s and Don’ts for RAID Beginners
By following the guidelines below, you will avoid making most of the common mistakes that beginners made.
- Do dailies to earn the rewards.
- Invest in upgrading the champion’s equipment who can farm stages to level up your food
- Purchase the Gem Mine to earn gems to unlock Sparring Pit upgrades and Market slots.
- Get a 6 Star Champion as early as possible as it will help you greatly in all battles! Do not spread yourself too thin by leveling up multiple champions that you want to use but focus 1 at a time.
- Buy all the Mystery Shards from Market and save them for Champion Chase Tournament. You will need at least 1600 Mystery Shards to get the required champion for the Champion Fusion event.
- Buy all Uncommon and Common Champions from Market and use them as fodder instead of using Mystery Shards to save them for Champion Fusion Event.
- Don’t ever sacrifice your Void, Epic, and Legendary champions unless there’s really a good reason for it such as leveling up Skills on a Champion you have duplicates of. The reason is, that it’s difficult to get Void, Epics, and Legendaries every day. In addition, that Champion might be useful for a particular challenge you’ll find yourself struggling at some point.
- Don’t invest heavily into your Common and Uncommon Champions early in the game. They generally won’t be able to perform as well as you need them to be. However, there are some exceptions to specific champions such as Outlaw Monk and Saurus.
- Do not keep energy overcapped when possible as this prevents energy from regenerating.
- Do not take certain rewards right away like Double XP, Energy Refill, Etc.
- Do not fight arena teams you are pretty sure you will lose
- Do not fight the wrong difficulty clan bosses to avoid wasting keys
How to progress in Raid Shadow Legends?
- Equip your starting champion with LifeSteal set and Speed Set for better survivability.
- Get this champion to 6* and level up to Level 60 so he can help you clear all Campaign modes and farm Champion fodders.
- Get the basic masteries all level up to help boost this champion efficiency in clearing maps.
- Repeat Step 1-3 for 2 more champions who can assist you in clearing Clan Boss, Dungeon and Arena.
- With 3 6* Level 60 champions, start clearing Minotaur Stage 13 to get Giant Slayer or Warmaster mastery.
- Once you have done this, you can deal high damage to bosses in Dungeon and Clan Boss to reap better rewards.
- Repeat Step 4-5 for the remaining 2 champions so you can perform more efficiently in Dungeon, Clan Boss and Arena.
- Once your 5 core champions is made, you can blaze through all the content in-game in less than 2 months.
- All of this process will take approximately less than 6 months to complete as a F2P (Free to Play Player)
- It will be even faster for P2W (Pay 2 Win Players) who can spend the cash to progress faster in-game.
Raid Shadow Legends Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What’s the best starting champion?
- Kael (Clan Boss, Campaign farmer, AoE Attacker) ~ Highly Recommended
- Athel (Clan Boss, Campaign farmer, AoE Attacker)
- Elhain (Clan Boss, Campaign Farmer, AoE Attacker)
- Galek (Fast Single Attacker) ~ Not Recommended
What are the 1* or 2* Champions worth keeping?
- For Clan Boss: Outlaw Monk
- For Spirit Keep Dungeon: Dervish
- For Force Keep Dungeon: Spiritwalker
- For Magic Keep Dungeon: Skinner (Remove Buff)
- Spider’s Den Dungeon: Armiger
- Ice Golem’s Peak Dungeon: Armiger
- All Purpose Attacker: Saurus, Shieldguard, Sister Militant, Sniper
What are the best farmable Rare champions?
- Diabolist (Great in speeding up team members and increase turn meter)
- Executioner (For Campaign Farming and Arena Defense.)
- Valerie (For Arena Defense)
- Rocktooth (For Spirit Keep Dungeon. Apply Healing Reduction debuff against high healing enemies.)
- Warmaiden (For Force Keep Dungeon. Apply Decrease Defense debuff against high defense enemies.)
- Spirithost (For Arena Offense. Apply Increase Attack Buff and allow allies to begin their turns first before enemies.)
What are the best Arena champions for F2P (Free to Play) players?
- High Khatun (Speed Aura, Increase Speed. 1st champion to start turn)
- Spirithost (Speed Aura, Increase Attack Buff. 1st champion to start turn)
- Warmaiden (Decrease Defense. 2nd champion to start turn)
- Athel, Kael (Starter Champion. Attacker. 3rd/4dth champion to start turn)
- Berserker (Attacker. 3rd/4th champion to start turn)
- Relickeeper (Attacker. 3rd/4th champion to finish up remaining enemies)
What are the best champion for campaign farming?
- Sacred Shard: Queen Eva, Big ‘Un
- Void Shard: Bellower
- Ancient Shard / Starter Champion: Athel, Elhain, Kael
- Mystery Shard: Saurus, Shieldguard
What are the best Healer Champion in Raid Shadow Legends?
Does getting 3 Stars in Campaign rewards better artifacts?
No. The quality of rewards remains the same regardless of the stars earned at end of the level.
Do aura stat increase effect total or base stat?
Aura stat only applies to the Champion’s base stats. This same applies for stat% from equipment, skill, mastery, and Great Hall bonuses.
What is the recommended speed for Clan Boss Counter Attack Team setup?
Brutal (160 Speed) = Team Speed = 161~169 / 171~179
Nightmare (170 Speed) = Team Speed 171~179
Ultra Nightmare (190 Speed) = Team Speed 191~199
|Clan Boss Recommended Stats|
Clan Boss Difficulty
Clan Boss Speed
What makes you a whale? (Spending Tier List)
F2P (Free to Play): Spent $0
Amoeba: One Time Transaction on an Excellent Offer (e.g. Black Friday)
Mino: Spent between $1~30 per month
Bass: Spent between $30~100 per month
Dolphin: Spent between $100~300 per month
G Squid: Spent between $300~500 per month
Whale: Spent between $500~2000 per month
Kraken: Spent between $2000~5000 per month
Cthulhu: Spent above $5000 per month
What other tools that we can use for Raid Shadow Legends?
Alternative Champion Database
Who are content creators for Raid Shadow Legends? (Youtube)
English (Active Content Creators)
English (Inactive Content Creator)
Champion Affinity Guide
|Raid Shadow Legends Index|
|Weak Affinity||Neutral Affinity||Strong Affinity|
+35% Weak Hit Chance
0% Strong Hit Chance
0% Weak Hit Chance
No Penalties or Advantages
+30% Strong Hit Chance
|Weak Hit||Normal Hit||Strong Hit|
Cannot apply Debuffs
|No Penalties or Advantages||+30% Damage|
Raid Shadow Legends List of Buffs and Debuffs
- Ally Protection: The Caster Champion takes 25/50% of direct damage inflicted upon the Target Champion. Self-inflicted damage and Poison do not trigger this effect. Each Champion uses their respective DEF values for mitigating damage.
- Block Damage: Makes the Champion immune to all forms of damage.
- Block Debuffs: While this buff is active, the Champion is immune to all debuffs. Instant negative effect such as Decrease Turn Meter are not affected and work as normal.
- Continuous Heal: Heals the target Champion by 7.5/15% of their MAX HP at the beginning of their Turn.
- Counterattack: When attacked, the Champion with this buff strikes back at their attacker using their Default Skill. This attack deals 75% of the normal Default Skill damage. Can only counterattack once when attacked with a Multi-hit Skill. Does not counterattack in response to the enemy’s own counterattack. Does not count as a Turn. If the Champion who has Counterattack buff and has default skill that grants Extra Turn upon killing an enemy (e.g. Relickeeper), that Champion will not gain Extra Turn during the Counterattack session.
- Increase ATK: Increases the Champion’s Battle ATK (current ATK value, all other effects taken into account) by 25/50%
- Increase C.RATE: Increases the Champion’s C.RATE by 15/30%
- Increase DEF: Increases the Champion’s Battle DEF by 30/60%
- Increase SPD: Increases the Champion’s Battle SPD by 15/30%
- Reflect Damage: Any Champion attack a target with this buff will sustain 15/30% of the damage they inflicted with the attack.
- Revive On Death: If a Champion with this buff dies, he or she will immediately be revived with 30% HP and 0% Turn Meter.
- Shield: The Champion’s HP bar is reinforced for X Turns with a Shield effect. Damage is calculated normally but is first applied to the Shield (unless the attack ignores Shields, which is stated in the Skill description). When the buff expires or Shield value reaches 0, the Shield is removed and further damage applies as normal. Note: damage dealt to the shield does not count as damage dealt to the Champion, so effects such as Lifesteal do not benefit from it.
- Unkillable: The Champion with this buff cannot fall below 1 HP for the entirety of its duration.
- Veil: Champions under [Veil] buffs are unable to be targeted by the enemy team. However, Champions under [Veil] can still be hit with AoE attacks or attacks that hit random enemies. Champions will lose their [Veil] buff when they attack an enemy Champion. However, Champions under [Veil] can use Skills that do no damage to the enemy without losing the buff — like buffing their own team, or applying debuffs to the enemy team with Skills that don’t deal damage. If all Champions on a team are under either [Veil] or [Perfect Veil] buffs, it will be ineffective. The enemy team will be able to target each Champion directly as if no [Veil] buffs were present. If only one Champion remains on a team, and they are under either a [Veil] or [Perfect Veil] buff, it will be ineffective. The enemy team will be able to target the Champion directly as if no [Veil] buffs were present.
- Perfect Veil: A more powerful version of Veil which works as same as Veil except you do not lose the buff when attacking or dealing damage to an enemy Champion.
- Strengthen is a buff that decreases the damage inflicted on the recipient. Can decrease the damage taken by 15% or 25%.
- Taunt is a buff that forces enemies to attack the Taunting Champion. It’s great against single-target nukers in both PvP and PvE, champions with crowd control debuffs on their basic abilities, champions who have Evil Eye mastery, or bosses with powerful single-target attacks. The Taunt buff can be stolen, removed, and decrease its duration. Petrification on the Taunting champions will also remove this buff. However, you cannot spread Taunt debuff and increase its duration. Provoke has priority over Taunt. A provoked champion will target the Champion who placed Provoke on them. If there are 2 champions with a Taunt buff, then the enemy can target either one. However, if one of them have Veiled buff , the one without Veil is targeted first.
- Increase ACC is a buff that increases ACC of the recipient. Can increase ACC by 25% or 50%.
- Increase C.DMG is a buff that increases the Critical Damage dealt to the recipient. Can increase the damage inflicted by 15% or 30%.
- Block Buffs: All buffs that are applied to the Champion with this debuff are automatically blocked and have no effect.
- Block Active Skills: Prevents the Champion with debuff from using Active Skills other than their Default Skill for the duration of the debuff. Skill Cooldown of the affected Champion refreshes as normal.
- Block Heal: Any healing received by the Champion with this debuff is reduced by 50/100%.
- Bomb: When this debuff expires, the affected Champion suffers direct damage that ignores their DEF value. The damage inflicted by the bomb scales in accordance with the Stat indicated in the Skill description.
- Decrease ACC: Reduces the Champion’s Battle ACC by 25/50%.
- Decrease ATK: Decreases the Champion’s Battle ATK by 25/50%
- Decrease DEF: Decreases the Champion’s Battle DEF by 30/60%
- Decrease SPD: Decreases the Champion’s Battle SPD by 15/30%
- Freeze: The Champion with this debuff is unable to act X Turns. Cooldowns are not refreshed while [Freeze] is active. The Champion only receives 75% of incoming damage.
- HP Burn: While the debuff is active and at the start of the affected Champion’s turn, they and all their allies take damage equal to 3% of their respective MAX HP. There can be only one [HP Burn] debuff active of a Champion at a time. However, if multiple Champions on the Team are debuffed with [HP Burn], all of these debuffs work as normal and apply their full damage.
- Leech: Any Champion that attacks a Champion with this debuff heals for 18% of inflicted damage.
- Poison: Damages the target Champion by 2,5/5% of their MAX HP at the beginning of their Turn. This damage is not affected by any other effects and only scales in accordance with the Target’s MAX HP. Block Damage blocks it. If the Target Champion has a Shield, Poison damage will be applied to the Shield first.
- Provoke: The Champion with this debuff can only attack the Champion that applied it for X Turns, using their Default Skill.
- Sleep: The Champion with this debuff is unable to act X Turns. Cooldowns are not refreshed while [Sleep] is active. Continuous Heal and Poison Effect work as normal while the Champion is debuffed with [Sleep], so do any Passive Skills that heal the Champion. Any incoming damage that the Champion receives automatically removes [Sleep].
- Stun: The Champion with this debuff is unable to act X Turns. Cooldowns are not refreshed while [Stun] is active.
- Weaken: Increases damage received by the Target Champion by 15/25%.
- Fear: When a Champion with this Debuff attempts to use a Skill, there is a 50% chance that the Skill will not activate and the Champion will lose their turn.
- True Fear: When a Champion with this Debuff attempts to use a Skill, there is a 50% chance that the Skill will not activate and the Champion will lose their turn. The Skill that they tried to use goes on cooldown.
- Poison Sensitivity is a debuff that increases the damage taken from the Poison debuff by the recipient. Can increase the damage taken by 25% or 50%.
- Decrease C.RATE is debuff that decreases the Critical Rate of the recipient. Can decrease C.Rate by 15% or 30%
- Decrease C.DMG is a debuff that decreases the Critical Damage inflicted by the recipient. Can decrease the damage inflicted by 15% or 30%.
Special Effects: Minotaur’s Labyrinth
- Rage: While active, this buff increases the damage the Minotaur deals by 400%.
- Dazed While active, this debuff increases the damage the Minotaur receives by 200%. The duration of this debuff cannot be increased.
- Hex: Minotaur’s [Tremor Stomp] Skill deals double damage to Champions with this debuff.
Upgrade a Champion to Rank 4 (Reward: 1 Energy Refill, 200 XP)
Claim the reward for completing all Daily quests 5 times (Reward: 1 XP Day, 200 XP)
Ascend a Champion 1 time (Reward: 1 Energy Refill, 200 XP)
Upgrade 1 Artifact to Level 12 (Reward: 2 Random XP Brew, 200 XP)
Summon 25 Champions (Reward: 200 XP, 25K Silver)
Beat a Dungeon Boss 15 times (Reward: 200 XP, 25K Silver)