Total Stats (6★)
Health Points (HP): 13,545
★★★★★ Minotaur’s Labyrinth
★★★★★ Void Keep
★★★★✰ Magma Dragon
Strike Down [ATK]
Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns on the last hit.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 4: Damage +5%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 6: Damage +5%
Level 7: Damage +5%
Level 8: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Damage Multiplier: 1.3 ATK
Divine Blades [ATK] (Cooldown: 3 turns)
Attacks all enemies. Has an extra 15% chance of inflicting a critical hit.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +5%
Level 5: Damage +10%
Damage Multiplier: 4.1 ATK
Higher Blessing (Cooldown: 5 turns)
Places a 25% [Increase ATK] buff on this champion for 2 turns. Places a 30% [Increase DEF] buff on this Champion for 2 turns if this Champion’s current HP is less than 50%. Gains an Extra Turn.
Level 2: Cooldown -1
Increases Ally HP in all Battles by 15%.
Athel Equipment Guide
|Arena, Doom Tower, Faction Wars||Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons|
2 Offense Set, 1 Speed Set
1 Lifesteal Set, 1 Accuracy Set
ATK%, C.RATE, C.DMG, SPD, ACC
ATK%, C.RATE, C.DMG, SPD, ACC
Athel Mastery Guide
Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars
Pre-Requisite: Athel to be equipped with Lifesteal Set and equipment that provides decent Accuracy, Speed and Critical Rate. The mastery setup suggested below helps you to build Athel as a more rounded character where she can be utilized in all areas efficiently. Lifesteal Set increases Athel’s survivability substantially as she can heal herself without requiring a dedicated healer when leveling fodder in Campaign Brutal 12-3 as well as sustaining in Arena and Clan Boss battle.
Pre-requisite: Athel to be equipped with high Attack, Critical Rate, Critical Damage. Best Artifact Set for this mastery build is equipping her are Savage Set, Cruel Set or Offense Set. The mastery setup below is recommended for Arena to deal maximum amount of damage to the opposing team. The damage is amplified if paired with Decrease Defense and Increase Defense champion. If you do not have a dedicated champion to farm campaign, Clan Boss and Dungeons in early game, I would recommend picking the mastery “Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower and Faction Wars”.
Pre-requisite: Athel to be equipped with Lifesteal Set with decent amount of Defense and Accuracy stats. The mastery setup below allows Athel to deal maximum amount of damage to the Clan Boss by surviving a longer period of time to trigger as many Giant Slayer attacks on the boss. Giant Slayer (Tier 6 Offense Mastery) inflicts damage based on ENEMY MAX HP. The more HP the enemy has, the more damage the enemy receive. In addition, have Athel with some Critical Rate and Attacks stats, so she can heal through her skill attacks if Giant Slayer did not proc in time to recover her health for the next upcoming attack.
RAID Shadow Legends – Athel is a Rare Magic Attack champion from The Sacred Order faction where she can be obtained from Mystery Shard and Ancient Shard.
- Athel excels in all battles that includes solo campaign farming, raiding Dungeons and Clan Boss.
- Her basic attack A1 “Strike Down” deals multiple attack to a single target, which gives her an edge in Fire Knight’s Castle where she can reduce the boss shield quickly, so your allies can deal the maximum damage to the boss.
- In addition, “Strike Down” inflicts Weaken debuff to allow her allies to deal extra damage to her target. Weaken also improves the damage output of Warmaster and Giant Slayer (Tier 6 Offense Mastery)
- Athel’s “Divine Blades” AoE (Area of Effect) skill grants additional chance of performing a critical hit to clear cluster of enemies with high damage, making it an easy work for both in Campaign and Arena.
- Furthermore, she has “Higher Blessing” skill that increases her Attack and Defense simultaneously to inflict devastating damage against her enemies while protecting herself against imposing danger.
- Athel is best suited in speed team setup especially Clan Boss (Easy, Normal and Hard). She is not great in team setup that heavily involves in speed tuning or Counter Attack. Reason being, her Higher Blessing skill grants an Extra Turn, which will remove both buff and debuff applied on her.
- She is best paired with a champion who can inflict Decrease Defense debuff to the enemies and receives Increase Attack buff on herself before she nukes the enemies. This increases Athel’s final damage output significantly as an Attack role champion.
- Athel is an excellent starting champion for early-mid game unless you have a better Epic or Legendary champion to replace her.
- For late game, you will be replacing Athel with Rhazin Scarhide (Legendary Force Lizardmen Champion) who is obtainable through Champion Fusion.
- Rhazin Scarhide is a much more powerful version of Athel as he can also perform 3-hit on his A1 and remove enemy’s buff simultaneously, applies both Weaken and Decrease Defense to allow your other champions to inflict more damage to the target and Decreases Turn Meter on multiple enemies. Furthermore, he is a Defense champion where the more tanky he is, the less damage he receive and more damage he can inflict to his opponents.
How to counter Athel?
- Athel isn’t a big threat in Arena as she does not have any Crowd Control skills nor skills that could decrease the your champions efficiency in battle. However, you will need to watch out how she deploys her skills.
- If Athel casts her “Higher Blessing” during the pre-emptive attack in Arena, it means that she does not have sufficient damage output to wipe out your entire team with “Divine Blades” alone. This gives you an upperhand in the battle where she could not use “Higher Blessing” to gain extra Defense buff when her health drops below 50%.
- To achieve this, you will need to avoid your team getting Decrease Defense debuff from the enemy and taking out their Increase Attack champion before they buff Athel. Otherwise, she could easily comes back with her “Higher Blessing” skill to go for a Round 2 battle.
- If you are a first time player and you’re here to find out who is the best starter champion for early-late game progression, I would highly recommend choosing Kael.
- Kael helps you progress faster in terms of dealing high amount of damage against dungeon bosses especially Clan Boss. If you hit the damage threshold, you will be rewarded better daily Clan Boss rewards such as skill tomes, special equipment set and summoning shards.
- The downside is you will have some difficult time working with Spider’s Den and Fire Knight’s Castle dungeon, which is crucial for farming late game equipment.
- If you happen to get Athel from shards summoning, Athel can help tackle areas where Kael is having trouble with.
Raid Shadow Legends Athel Champion Guide by ASH
Raid Shadow Legends Athel Champion Guide by Chofly
Raid Shadow Legends Athel Champion Guide by FeedzTitan
Raid Shadow Legends Athel Champion Guide by Дядя О. (Russian)