How to beat Iragoth the Eternal Dragon Boss?
- Recommended Champion Skill: Passive Skills, Decrease Attack, Decrease Defense, Counterattack, Increase Skill Cooldown, Increase Speed, Increase Turn Meter
- Recommended Champion Artifact: Lifesteal Set, Relentless Set, Resist Set, Accuracy Set, Perception Set
- MVP Damage Dealer: Rotos the Lost Groom, Drexthar Bloodtwin, Trunda Giltmallet
- MVP Healer: Doompriest, Scyl of the Drake, Vrask
- MVP Debuffer: Krisk, Martyr, Peydma
Iragoth the Eternal Dragon Skills
- Spike Storm Attacks all enemies. Places a [Block Active Skills] debuff for 1 turn.
- Spirit Rush (Cooldown: 3 turns) Attacks all enemies. Inflicts bonus damage for every turn remaining on all enemy skills cooldowns (+20% damage for each turn of cooldown). Places a [Fear] debuff on enemies with no skills on cooldown.
- Soul Burst (Cooldown: 3 turns) Attacks all enemies. Puts all enemy skills on cooldown. Fills Iragoth’s Turn Meter by 5% for every turn remaining on all enemy skills’ cooldowns.
- Conjure Souls [Passive] (Cooldown: 5 turns) Summons three minions at the start of the turn: one [Eternal Priest] then two [Eternal Guards]. [Iragoth] can have a maximum of 3 minions in battle at any time. Places an [Eternal Rage] buff on [Iragoth] for 2 turns of only one minion is summoned or no minions are summoned by this skill. This buff cannot be removed or blocked. The [Eternal Rage] buff increases [Iragoth]’s SPD and causes [Iragoth] to ignore [Unkillable], [Block Damage], [Shield] buffs and ignore 50% of the target’s DEF when attacking.
- Consume Soul [Passive] (Cooldown: 5 turns) At the start of the turn, sacrifices an [Eternal Priest], resets the cooldowns of [Iragoth]’s skills, and grants an Extra Turn. If there are no [Eternal Priests] on the team, sacrifices an [Eternal Guard] and heals [Iragoth] by 15% of [Iragoth]’s MAX HP. [This skill will be on a 4-turn cooldown at the start of the battle, and will activate and go on cooldown every 5 turns even if there are no [Eternal Priests] or [Eternal Guards] on the team].
- Otherworldly [Passive] Immune to [Stun], [Freeze], [Sleep], [Provoke], [Block Active Skills], [Fear], [True Fear], [Decrease SPD] debuff, [Poison] and [Heal Reduction] debuffs. Also immune to HP exchange effects, HP balancing effects, and Turn Meter reduction effects. *Not immune to cooldown increase effects
- Almighty Strength [Passive] Damage from skills that scale based on enemy MAX HP cannot exceed 10% of the Boss’ MAX HP when attacking the Boss.
- Bolt Strike Attacks 1 enemy. Places [Block Active Skills] debuff for 2 turns.
- Unbound Souls [Passive] Resets the cooldowns of all enemies’ skills when this Champion is killed by an enemy.
- Guard Break Attacks all enemies. Places a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns. Also places a [Provoke] debuff for 1 turn on enemies under [Block Active Skills] debuffs.
- Eternal Protection [Passive] Decreases the damage taken by allies from AoE attacks by 75%
Iragoth the Eternal Dragon Stats (Tower V2)
Iragoth the Eternal Dragon Videos
Raid Shadow Legends Eternal Dragon Guide by StewGaming
Raid Shadow Legends Eternal Dragon Guide by BGE
Raid Shadow Legends Eternal Dragon Guide by Skratch
Raid Shadow Legends Eternal Dragon Guide by MurderInc
Raid Shadow Legends Eternal Dragon Guide by Hell Hades
Raid Shadow Legends Eternal Dragon Guide by FuseBoxRaider
Raid Shadow Legends Eternal Dragon Guide by TiagoTitan (Portuguese)