Runekeeper Dazdurk | Raid Shadow Legends

Raid Shadow Legends Runekeeper Dazdurk Skill Mastery Equip Guide


NAME: Runekeeper Dazdurk
FACTION: Dwarves
ROLE: Support
USABILITY: Situational
TOMES: 10 (A1A2 A3)



Obtain from

Void Shard

Blessings Recommendation

Commanding Presence (Aura Lead)
Cruelty (Debuffer)
Heavencast (Debuffer)
Phantom Touch (Damage Dealer)


★★★★✰ Campaign
★★★★★ Arena Defense
★★★★★ Arena Offense
★★★★★ Clan Boss
★★★✰✰ Hydra
★★★★★ Faction Wars


★★★★★ Minotaur
★★★★✰ Spider
★★★★✰ Fire Knight
★★★★★ Dragon
★★★★★ Ice Golem
★★★✰✰ Iron Twins
★✰✰✰✰ Sand Devil
★★★★✰ Phantom Shogun


★★★★★ Arcane Keep
★★★★★ Void Keep
★★★★★ Force Keep
★★★★✰ Spirit Keep
★★★★✰ Magic Keep

Doom Tower

★★★★★ Floors
★★★✰✰ Magma Dragon
★★★★★ Nether Spider
★★★★★ Frost Spider
★★✰✰✰ Scarab King
★★★★✰ Celestial Griffin
★★★★✰ Eternal Dragon
★★★✰✰ Dreadhorn
★★★★✰ Dark Fae

Runekeeper Dazdurk Skills

Syphon Symbol
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 35% chance of placing a [Leech] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Damage Multiplier: 3.3 DEF

Rune of Battle (Cooldown: 5 turns)
Fills the Turn Meters of all allies by 25% and places a 50% [Increase ATK] buff on all allies for 2 turns.
Level 2: Cooldown -1
Level 3: Cooldown -1

Purity Sigil (Cooldown: 5 turns)
Removes all debuffs from all allies, then heals all allies by 25% of this Champion’s MAX HP. Places a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff for 2 turns on allies that have a debuff removed.
Level 2: Heal +5%
Level 3: Heal +5%
Level 4: Heal +10%
Level 5: Cooldown -1

Increases Ally ATK in all Battles by 25%

Runekeeper Dazdurk Build Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Recommended Artifacts

PvE: Impulse, Reflex, Relentless
PvP: Immunity, Protection, Stoneskin, Untouchable
PvE & PvP: Accuracy, Divine Speed, Fortitude, Immortal, Perception, Regeneration, Resistance, Righteous, Speed, Supersonic

Stats Allocation

Weapon (ATK)
Helmet (HP)
Shield (DEF)
Gauntlets (HP% / DEF%)
Chestplate (ACC / RES / HP% / DEF%)
Boots (SPD / HP% / DEF%)
Ring (HP / DEF)
Amulet (HP / DEF)
Banner (ACC / RES / HP / DEF)

Stats Priority

Debuffer: ACC, SPD, HP%, DEF%
Buffer & Debuffer: ACC, RES, SPD, HP%, DEF%

Runekeeper Dazdurk Masteries Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Raid Shadow Legends Runekeeper Dazdurk PvE Mastery Guide


  1. Deadly Precision
  2. Keen Strike
  3. Life Drinker
  4. Bring it Down
  5. Methodical
  6. Warmaster


  1. Steadfast
  2. Lay on Hands
  3. Exalt in Death
  4. Rapid Response
  5. Healing Savior
  6. Lore of Steel
  7. Evil Eye
  8. Master Hexer
  9. Sniper

Runekeeper Dazdurk Updates

Runekeeper Dazdurk Storyline

Raid Shadow Legends Runekeeper Dazdurk Champion Guide by mAd Capper

Raid Shadow Legends Runekeeper Dazdurk Champion Guide by DeadwoodJedi

Raid Shadow Legends Runekeeper Dazdurk Champion Guide by Grumpy Jeff

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

13 thoughts on “Runekeeper Dazdurk | Raid Shadow Legends

  1. Carl Ray Mock

    He is hard to set up for a spd tuned cb team. But he is highly effective in hydra for cleanse heals turn meter and atk buff. He is situational but can be buily very fast and tanky. Top notch for FW and anywhere else in game.

  2. Taxydon

    Oh I didn’t check well actually.

  3. Taxydon

    Purity sigil is a 4 turn cooldown.

  4. Joe M.

    @Atlas is right. Trying to offensively build a character with a 1-hit low-chance Leech debuff is foolhardy. Dazdurk is there to boost attack and heal. Period. And he’s right there with Gorgorab on my team as the best Epic healer-type.

  5. Atlas

    This hero is a 5star in almost all areas of the game for me. I have him in full speed gear, trying to max that stat for arena – which he allows me to get to gold IV easily using a team with 117k power with Ma’shalled, Martyr, and Lord Shazaar running lead aura.
    On CB his turn boost and heal/cleanse make a huge difference, he can clear off the stun and any debuffs from my other heroes, he helps me consistently hit 25m/key on NM. I haven’t found another heal/support that gets my damage that high.

    Spec him into support and defense masteries, DO NOT waste points in offense. Fully booked you will be using his A2 and A3 on 2 out of 4 turns and only using his A1 on 2 out of 4. Meaning warmaster or any offensive skills are only going to see a chance for even being used 50% of the time. He’s a support hero, you need to keep him – and your team – alive. Get your damage from other sources, it’s not worth it.
    Warmaster fanbois create terrible builds IMO.

  6. Tom

    @reapercushions his A3 heals 30% of his max hp when booked, not 45%.

  7. Rumkeeper DaftPunk

    Solid champion. The CDs when unbooked are quite long, but can be mitigated somewhat by a lot Speed (which, let’s face it, you need to build anyway). When equipped properly (meaning with tons of HP and DEF), he brings some massive heals and a respectable ATK/turnmeter buff.

    Definitely worth investing in, if you have him.

    Campaign – Great
    Faction – Great
    Arena – Decent to Good, thanks to the ATK aura *IF* you’re running off ATK
    Clan – Good
    DT – Great

    Reaper’s build below sounds cool. I went for more speed and less RNG (by not going for Reflex), with sets of Speed, Speed and Resilience.

    My only gripe is the Res of 30. For a support/debuff remover I’d wish for more bulletproof base stats.

  8. Lord Tegwyn

    @dafunk – thanks for the explanation in such succinct terms on warmaster for all. I was never thinking about it in those terms but it makes sense. I guess the exception to this is if I plan to use my runekeeper primarily in arena. Surely then the defense tree offers better options since scaling off enemy HP is less crucial there and that’s not what he’s there for?

  9. Runekeeper Dafunk

    The reason support characters like this get the Attack masteries has nothing to do with their skills/damage out put in anyway. It may seem countier-intuitive but Warmaster for any boss type fights is a huge dps increase well beyond anything else. It helps push down the bosses faster to have even your support characters getting those 100k boosts to damage on hits. Since he will obviously be good in FW, the FW bosses will go down that much faster if everyone is smacking with Warmaster/Giantslayer which scale off enemy HP and have nothing to do with the character stats.

  10. Atlas

    Spec’ing support champs with attack masteries always seems counter intuitive, but especially in the case of this hero. He has a naturally high HP which, IMO should be augmented through the defense tree.
    He has 1 offensive skill and it scales off of defense anyway, so using any offensive masteries just seems like a waste, you’re not really gaining anything substantial.
    Using the defensive tree will keep him around longer on spiders and dragon.

  11. ReaperCushions

    To all those wondering: This guy is GOOD. Tldr; He’s a blend of Doompriest, Apothecary and Gomlok. I maxed him immediately upon summon, and had the 3rd registered rating on him.

    I recommend REFLEX set (4 pcs) + Speed set (2 pcs) with speed boots, HP% gauntlets and chest. Def% substats for the damage on his A1. Contrary to most common builds, I find his healing output and cooldown reduction to be of most use, and thus I chose the two leftmost paths of masteries in the support (blue) tree. I built him with Warmaster in the offense tree.

    His A1 is ok, with a base chance of 35% for a Leech debuff. Take the sniper mastery (support tier 5-3) for a 40% base chance. Booked with mastery gives 60% debuff chance, for that extra sustained healing on the team. This is his only damaging ability, that scales from DEF (3.3 multiplier).

    Booked his A2 has a 3 turn CD. Factor in Reflex set and Cycle of Magic (support tier 4-2) for a total of 45% reduce cooldown chance, and you have around 90% uptime on the Increase Atk 60% buff. I take the Rapid Response (support tier 3-2 mastery) to speed up whenever the buff expires.

    Booked his A3 has a 4 turn CD, but a whopping 45% heal of his max hp . Factor in Reflex set and Cycle of Magic for a total of 45% reduce cooldown chance, and this cooldown will feel more like a 3 turn CD. I take support masteries from left branch to maximize the healing, up to an additional heal of 30% max hp on debuffed targets below 40%.

  12. Vorg

    His kit is solid, but unfortunately this champion is crippled by his cooldowns.

  13. Jason

    To me, his kit reminds me of Seeker. I am wondering if Relentless set might make the most sense? His A1 can apply leech, and extra turns will get him around to his AoE support skills more quickly.