|Raid Shadow Legends Patch Notes|
2021 Patch Notes
2020 Patch Notes
2020-12-15 : V3.00
2019 Patch Notes
(2021-04-12) Patch Notes V4.10
Powerful new Epic and Legendary champions have arrived to take Teleria by storm!
6 New Champions
- Underpriest Brogni (DW-LSM)
- Riho Bonespear (SL-LSV)
- Fenshi (SK-EAF)
- Giscard the Sigiled (BL-EDS)
- Skimfos the Consumed (DS-EAV)
- Mordecai (SO-ESF)
Clan vs Clan Tournament
Our very first Clan vs Clan Tournament will be taking place soon – from April 13 to April 15! Clan vs Clan Tournaments are a new competitive mode that pits two Clans against each other to fight for rewards. Each Clan earns Points for completing certain activities, and both Clans are able to win rewards just for taking part.
Tiers and Clan Matchups
- To make things fair and to make the competition fun, Clans will be divided into Tiers, and each Clan will be pitted against an opposing Clan of similar strength.
- There are 6 Tournament Tiers. The higher the Tier, the better Rewards you can get and the stronger your opponent will be.
- This first CvC Tournament will only be open to the top 1,700 Clans (according to the Clan Rankings) while we figure out any kinks or issues with the feature.
- However, don’t worry if your Clan isn’t included in the first CvC Tournament – all Clans will be able to take part in future Tournaments.
How to take part in CvC?
- There are both Clan and individual requirements that must be met.
- The Tournament will be available to all Clans that meet the following criteria: The Clan must have 10 or more members. The Clan must have earned at least 50 Clan Activity Stars in the last 7 days (counted up to 10:00 UTC the current day).
- Individual player requirements are as follows: Players will need to be fully-fledged Clan members by the time the Tournament starts. Anyone joining a Clan after the Tournament has started won’t be able to take part in the Tournament.
How to earn points in Clan vs Clan?
Clans can earn Points by completing any of the Objectives found in the “Objectives” tab of the Tournament interface. The number of Points earned is different for each Objective. On top of that, certain Objectives may have Points multipliers, which means the number of Points Clan Members earn for completing those Objectives may be increased. This means players can earn extra points for completing those Objectives — up to the stated limit.
Clan vs Clan Rewards
There are two main types of Rewards in Clan vs Clan Tournaments:
- Versus Rewards: Given out after the Tournament ends.
- Milestone Rewards: Given out as and when a Clan earns them during the Tournament.
- Clan Members must contribute at least 1,000 Tournament Points to their Clan’s total to be eligible to claim rewards.
- The winning Clan will also get a permanent CvC Trophy on their Clan Info page to keep a record of how many CvC Tournaments they’ve won.
New Accessory types will also be available from Versus Rewards
- These Accessories have Special Effects that can have a great impact on the wearer. The following Sets will be available:
- Bloodshield Accessories: Each Accessory gives the wearer a Shield worth 5% of the damage dealt after attacking. (Gives the wearer a Shield worth 1.25% of the total damage deal instead when using AoE attacks. Won’t give a Shield based on the damage from Warmaster or Giant Slayer Masteries.)
- Reaction Accessories: Has a 25% chance to change critical hits into normal hits when the wearer is attacked before the first turn in each round.
- Like always, each Accessory has its own Rank, Rarity, and Faction – and the Special Effects from these Accessories stack if multiple Accessories of the same type are equipped.
(2021-04-01) Patch Notes V4.10
This update brings our second Doom Tower Rotation, a bunch of Clan Improvements, and many other bug fixes and changes.
New Doom Tower Rotation
- This new Rotation will feature the 2 brand-new Bosses: Grythion the Celestial Griffin and Iragoth the Eternal Dragon. It will also feature two Bosses from the first Rotation: the Nether Spider and the Magma Dragon, who will have different Affinities in this Rotation.
- The new Bosses will also bring exclusive Materials to farm, and two brand new Artifact sets to craft.
- New Challenge Rules have been added to many of the Secret Rooms in the Tower, along with many changes to the enemy balance on existing Floors.
- This new Rotation will go live on April 6.
Doom Tower Rankings
The Doom Tower Rankings – along with Best Teams – will now be based on the number of Turns it takes you to complete a Floor and climb the Tower. It’s a simple change, but it’s going to make a big difference to your team-building strategy for the Tower and provide an easy way to compare your efficiency on any Floor against your friends.
- Each Boss brings a unique challenge, and will require special strategies to beat.
- Grythion the Celestial Griffin revolves around controlling buffs and debuffs, and nullifying any Turn Meter manipulation with his [Fair Wind] Passive skill. He will also get a stack of his own unique buff every turn he gets – [Sky Bond]. This increases the Griffin’s ATK, C. RATE, C. DMG, and SPD. The Griffin will also ignore [Shield], [Block Damage], and [Unkillable] buffs once he has 10 or more [Sky Bond] stacks.
- Iragoth the Eternal Dragon will fight alongside her minions – the Eternal Guards and an Eternal Priest. This Boss is focused on denying your team the ability to use their Active skills, and punishing them whenever the skills are either on cooldown or otherwise unavailable. The Eternal Dragon also has her own special buff – [Eternal Rage] – that boosts her SPD and causes her to ignore [Unkillable], [Block Damage], and [Shield] buffs while also ignoring 50% of the target’s DEF when attacking.
- Both of these Bosses will provide a big challenge. But like always, a big challenge means big rewards.
New Materials And Artifact Sets
- Fighting the new Doom Tower Bosses will yield exclusive new Materials: Griffin Feathers (from the Celestial Griffin) and Dragon Bones (from the Eternal Dragon). You can then use these Materials to craft two powerful new Artifact sets: the Guardian Set using Griffin Feathers, and the Bloodthirst Set using Dragon Bones.
- Guardian Artifact Set: This is a 4-piece set that means the wearer will absorb 10% of all damage dealt to ally Champions. It will also heal the wearer by 10% of their MAX HP every turn. Guardian Artifacts will not affect damage inflicted by [Poison] or [HP Burn] effects or any ally skills that cause damage to the user themselves.
- Bloodthirst Artifact Set: This is a 4-piece set that increases the wearer’s C. RATE by 12%, and also heals them by 30% of the damage dealt. Bloodthirst Artifacts will not heal based on damage inflicted from [Poison] or [HP Burn] effects.
- We can’t wait to see how you guys put these new Artifact Sets to use!
- Players can now use filters and sorting options to narrow down their search and find the right Clan for them.
- Filters and sorting options have also been added to the Rankings tab (only available for Clan Members).
- Players who are not in Clans yet will be able to view the current Rankings.
- A Quick-Join option has been added for those who want to find a Clan quickly. Just hit Quick-Join to join a random Clan in your language without spending time searching.
- Clan search now takes Clan Activity over the last 7 days into account when displaying the list of suggested Clans.
- The more active a Clan is, the higher up it will be shown in the search results. A Clan’s position in the list of search results depends on 3 aspects: (1) Clan Leader’s last date of activity. (2) The number of Clan Activity Stars per player. (3) Whether a Clan is being Promoted.
- Clan Promotion. Clan Leaders can now Promote their Clans to boost visibility and help recruit new players. If a Clan Leader promotes a Clan, this Clan will appear higher up in the search results for a limited time. A Clan can only be promoted once a week, for 48 hours. To be promoted, Clans must be at least 7 days old and have 5 or more Members.
- Clan Leaders can also set the minimum required Total Player Power in their Clan settings, so only players of a certain strength will be able to join or apply.
- Clan Offers. Everyone in a Clan – except for Clan Leaders – can manage their own applications and invitations in the Clan Offers window. If you’ve already found your perfect Clan and don’t want to receive any more invites to other Clans, simply block all incoming invitations.
- Clan Leaders and Deputies are able to invite players who are already in another Clan.
- Clan Members can now receive invitations and apply to Invite-Only Clans while still being a Clan Member of another Clan.
- Clan Icons in Player Info popups are now tappable.
- Last login time is now visible to members of other Clans and players who are not in any Clan yet.
- A “Red dot” indicator will be shown to Deputies and Clan Leaders when there are new Applications.
Champion and Battle Fixes
- Resistance will now be taken into account when transferring debuffs.
- MAX HP Decreases are now shown correctly.
- Elenaril’s Combust skill now deals the correct damage from all [Poison] debuffs on all enemies.
- The Clan Boss will ignore [Unkillable] buffs as intended, starting from the 50th Turn – even if you have Fahrakin the Fat in your team.
- Rugnor Goldgleam’s Passive skill, Dire Grudge, decreases the cooldown of his Gleam of Avarice skill correctly when he uses his Gold-Mad Frenzy skill.
- The Shield Breaker Mastery will no longer increase the damage inflicted on targets under [Shield] buffs by 25% if the skill used successfully ignores the [Shield] buff.
- Vogoth’s Passive skill, Eerie Presence, doesn’t place a [Leech] debuff if the damage is taken from an ally, such as from Fahrakin the Fat’s Body Block Passive skill.
- Fixed the interaction between Lyssandra’s Transference skill and Madame Serris’ Witch’s Grace Passive skill that caused Lyssandra to transfer a [Fear] debuff when she wasn’t supposed to.
- A bug that caused the Nether Spider to not repeat her Envenomed Strands skill when under an [Ally Protection] buff has been fixed. It now works as intended.
- Rotos the Lost Groom’s Spurn Oblivion Passive skill now decreases damage correctly when an enemy dies between the attacks.
- A visual bug that happened when the Frost Spider’s Frozen Lymph Passive skill triggered multiple times has been fixed.
- Renegade’s Sacrificial Ritual skill will decrease the cooldown of all ally skills first before damaging her equal to 30% of her MAX HP.
- [Shield] buff icons now display correctly in battle.
- Maneater’s Ancient Blood skill now causes him to receive damage equal to 5% MAX HP for each living ally as intended.
- Jintoro< will now use the Oni's Rage skill on the Clan Boss when it’s not on cooldown.
- Dungeon Challenge 3.5 now completes as intended when using Grunch Killjoy for its completion.
- An error that occurred after finishing a battle has been fixed.
Game Experience Enhancements
- Player levels are now displayed correctly in the Doom Tower Rankings popup.
- Champion Tags will no longer disappear from some Champions after battling.
- When locking Champions that have been chosen to upgrade another Champion’s Level in the Tavern, those newly locked Champions will now be locked correctly and will not appear in the Upgrade slot anymore.
- A progress bar and completion indicator will be shown in the Secret Room Battle Result window after you’ve summoned the relevant Champion using Fragments.
- That’s everything we’ve got for you! Let us know what you think of these changes.
(2021-03-16) Patch Notes V3.40
Today is the day we welcome 12 new warriors from the brand-new Shadowkin Faction! Their journey was long and challenging, for they have been under the brutal heel of the Demonspawn for the past five centuries. Today, they are ready to leave their dark past behind and begin the path to atonement. Allow us to introduce them:
New Faction “Shadowkin”, 12 New Champions
- Genzin (SK-LAS)
- Jintoro (SK-LAM)
- Yoshi the Drunkard (SK-LSF)
- Chonoru (SK-EAS)
- Sachi (SK-ESF)
- Oboro (SK-EAV)
- Toragi the Frog (SK-EHM)
- Bloodmask (SK-RHF)
- Fanatic (SK-RSV)
- Lifetaker (SK-RAM)
- Conscript (SK-UAS)
- Infiltrator (SK-UAF)
Yoshi the Drunkard Fusion Event
Spring is the time for new beginnings, and what is a better way to get a fresh start than to get your hands on a brand-new Champion from an all-new Faction? Now’s your chance! Collect enough Fragments and you can summon a legendary Support Champion from the Shadowkin Faction – Yoshi the Drunkard. To get him, you’ll need to participate in this month’s Events and Tournaments. You’ll be able to collect Yoshi the Drunkard Fragments from the events as listed here!
This update brings a new feature – Champion Tags – together with changes to some existing features and a few quality-of-life improvements. Here’s all you need to know about this update:
Champion Tags let you categorize the Champions in your Collection according to how you use them in-game. To tag a Champion, select one in the Collection, then press the Champion Tags button (indicated by a Star). When you tap the icon, a drop-down menu will appear with a list of all the available tags. You can only apply one Tag to each Champion. After you Tag a Champion, it will be displayed on their avatar throughout the game: in the Champion Collection; the Champion Vault; the Tavern; and the Champion selection screen before every battle. This makes it much easier to find who you’re looking for!
There are multiple tags available to choose from:
- Favorite – For whomever, you love the most.
- Attack, Defense, Support, and Speed Build – To indicate how a Champion has been built if a Champion can be built for different roles.
- Build I, II and III – Use these however you’d like, but we recommend using them when you have multiple of the same Champion built and you want to indicate the difference in Artifact quality between them.
- None – When you don’t want a Champion to be tagged.
Advanced Quest improvements
- Added a new Doom Tower-related quest to Advanced Quests and added Silver Doom Tower Keys to the Advanced Quest reward pool.
- We also added a new Milestone Reward; now the number of Quests needed to reach the final Milestone has increased, but you’ll also get an extra Reward along the way (a Rank 4 Chicken for completing 80 Advanced Quests!).
- However, we have also increased the number of Quests you receive each day. This means that although the number of Quests needed to reach the end has increased, the number of days it takes to get the final reward (a Legendary Skill Tome) remains the same – 25 days assuming you complete all your Quests every day.
- These changes will take effect only after you claim the final Milestone Reward on your current Advanced Quests track.
Champion and battle fixes
- Venus will now use the Blind With Infatuation skill on the Clan Boss when it’s not on cooldown and there are 8 or fewer debuffs applied.
- Fixed how Champions move when teaming up to attack with allies.
- Changed Shield buff priority. Now when applying a Shield buff on a Champion who already has a Shield buff, the highest value Shield will be kept (or will override the smaller one). It is no longer decided by the duration of the buffs, but by the size of the Shield.
- Unkillable buffs will now activate before being removed by Gorgorab’s Misfortune skill.
- Candraphon now places an extra hit as intended with the Punish Hubris skill if the target is under an Unkillable buff.
- Points for losing Classic Arena Defense battles are now calculated correctly when fighting the same opponent repeatedly.
- The Tag Team Arena progress bar now displays correctly after multiple refreshes.
- New battles now start correctly if the previous battle on Auto was interrupted by an error.
- All Artifact or Accessory stats are displayed correctly when the Fitting Room mode is enabled.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain players not to receive their Weekly Tag Team Arena rewards.
- Fixed a visual bug that affected revival animations.
- Astralon’s and Countess Lix’s revival animations are now displayed correctly without any delay.
Game Experience Enhancements
- New Avatars: Complete the Doom Tower for the first time on Normal and Hard to get your hands on them.
- All Clan Boss Rewards are now detailed in “Drop Info”.
- Moderators will now be indicated in the Chat.
- Fixed an issue that caused Plarium Play to launch incorrectly if the system language was Arabic.
- Fixed a bug that caused Progress Mission completion to be tracked and displayed incorrectly.
- Added a pop-up to use any Full Energy items in your Inbox whenever you run out of Energy.
- The Doom Tower Global Rankings popup will no longer display in the Bastion after every re-login.
Raid 2nd Anniversary
March 2021 marks the 2nd Anniversary of Raid’s official launch, and that means it’s time for a celebration! To start things off, we want to say thank you to each and every one of you that continue to enjoy Raid and be part of the awesome Raid community. We’ve come a long way in those two years, but we wouldn’t be here without you. As a little sign of our gratitude, we’re giving everybody a bunch of free gifts every day for the next 5 days – starting today – so make sure you don’t miss out on those. On top of that, we’ll be launching a whole series of Events and Tournaments running from March 1st all the way through to April 15th. These special Anniversary-edition events will also give you the chance to earn Fragments of some Champions that have previously been available through Fragment Events. If you’ve just missed the mark on finishing some Fragment Summons in the past, we’re giving you a second chance – so keep one eye on the reward when you see an event pop up! We’ve got a whole lot more in store, and we’ll be releasing an Anniversary event calendar over on our social media channels with all the details very soon. Here’s to another year of Raiding together – let’s make this the best one yet.
(2021-02-12) Patch Notes V3.30
It is time to welcome new Champions to Teleria! Some of them have the chemistry and synergy of true “it” couples – which is fitting since Valentine’s Day is right around the corner – and some are strong, independent warriors who don’t need any partner… but all of them are absolutely awesome and can be valuable additions to your teams. Let’s take a closer look at everyone below:
20 New Champions
- Astralon (SO-LAM)
- Countess Lix (DS-LAM)
- Cardiel (SO-LSV)
- Sicia Flametongue (DS-LAF)
- Nogdar the Headhunter (OR-LAS)
- Samar Gemcursed (DW-LHS)
- Quargan the Crowned (LZ-ESS)
- Deacon Armstrong (SO-ESS)
- Fodbor the Bard (DW-EAS)
- Godseeker Aniri (SO-EDV)
- Klodd Beastfeeder (OT-EHM)
- Lodric Falconheart (SO-EHS)
- Pestilus (KR-ESS)
- Prundar (OT-EDV)
- Runekeeper Dazdurk (DW-ESV)
- Tarshon (DS-EDS)
- Abyssal (DS-RSS)
- Boltsmith (DW-RAF)
- Flailer (DW-RDM)
- Scrapper (BA-RAV)
(2021-02-10) Patch Notes V3.30
This update brings a new feature – the Fitting Room – together with changes to some existing features and a few quality-of-life improvements. Here’s all you need to know about this update:
- The Fitting Room is a special mode that lets you preview how your Artifacts and Accessories will affect your Champions before you commit to equipping them. To find the Fitting Room mode, go to your Artifact Storage, hit Filter, then press the Fitting Room button (the one with the little coat hanger icon!) to enable the mode.
- When Fitting Room mode is activated, you’ll be able to see exactly how your Champions’ Stats will be affected by your selection by looking in the bottom-right corner of your screen. Once you’re sure you want to equip your chosen Artifacts or Accessories, just tap Equip and everything you’ve selected will be equipped in one go. As always, swapping Artifacts out if your Champion already has something equipped in that slot takes Silver – so keep an eye on the total cost before you confirm your choice.
- Everything else will work the same. You’ll still have access to your Filters, so you’ll still be able to find the gear you’re looking for just as easily – but this should save you a lot of time fine-tuning your builds.
Tag Team Arena Rewards Rebalance
- Charms to all Tiers.
- Avatars to Bronze and Silver Tiers.
- Champion Fragments of the two non-fusible Rare Void Champions needed to fuse Broadmaw (Huntress and Bloodhorn) to Bronze Tier.
Champion and battle fixes
- Champions will no longer move when under Freeze debuffs placed by Tormin the Cold’s Wintry Wind [Passive] skill.
- Fixed an error that occurred when Belanor activated Zavia’s Poison Rain skill if Zavia was under a Block Cooldown Skills debuff.
- Taurus` Toxic Nova skill (including the Ascended version) now works correctly if Gurptuk Moss-Beard is on the same team.
- Changed the icons of Faceless’ Lightning and Ice Bolt skills.
- Ursala the Mourner now correctly revives allies with her Requiem skill.
- Spiderlings no longer spawn on top of each other in the Spider’s Den.
- Fixed the Stun debuff animation if it is placed directly after a Sleep debuff is removed.
- Fixed how Nogdar the Headhunter is displayed in the Collection when viewed from the back.
- Fixed visual issues that affected Solaris and Purgator in the Collection.
- Fixed an error that occurred when attempting to Replay a battle on Stage 20 of the Spider’s Den after placing Freeze debuffs on enemies in the previous battle.
- Clan Boss HP is now calculated correctly if a battle starts before the refresh and finishes after.
- We’d also like to clarify the mechanics of Tormin’s Wintry Wind [Passive] skill: if Tormin places his Freeze debuff on a Champion while they are in the process of placing a chain of multiple buffs, any subsequent buffs after the Freeze won’t be placed as the Champion will be frozen.
Game Experience Enhancements
- Charm slots in the Forge now show the number of Charms of each type you have available.
- Other minor Forge UI improvements.
- Changed the format of the Material tooltips in Crypt Stages.
- If you have any Classic Arena Tokens in your Inbox as a reward from Quests, you can now use them directly from the Arena interface when you run out of Tokens.
- Purchased Clan Boss Keys are now added to your Inbox separately. This means you will be able to pick them up one-by-one rather than being forced to collect them all at once.
- Fixed the display of effect names in the Turkish language.
- Boss HP bars now correctly show the amount of lost MAX HP when a Champion decreases their MAX HP using Artifacts from the Destroy Set.
- Fixed minor errors that occurred when selling and upgrading Artifacts.
- Large numbers of Artifacts or Accessories no longer cause display issues in the Artifact Storage.
- Added sound effects for destroying Artifacts and Accessories.
- Added the ability to go back to the Bastion directly from the “battle limit reached” error.
We’ll be adding a whole bunch of new Champions in the next couple of days too. Keep an eye out on the News to see when they go live!
That’s everything we’ve got for you! Let us know what you think of these changes on our forums.
(2021-02-05) Patch Notes V3.21
Since the release of the Doom Tower, we’ve been looking for ways we need to improve or tweak it. While we’re still working on the next full rotation, we have made a few changes to the current Doom Tower Bosses to help make them a little less easy to beat with gimmicks and a little more strategy-oriented.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The Nether Spider will now always attack with her second skill, Brood Feast, at the beginning of the round.
- Three of the current Doom Tower Bosses – the Frost Spider, the Nether Spider, and the Magma Dragon – now all have a new passive skill. That skill is:
- Almighty Strength: damage from skills that scale based on enemy MAX HP (including poison detonation abilities) cannot exceed 10% of the Boss’ MAX HP when attacking the Boss.
- Two of the current Doom Tower Bosses – the Frost Spider and the Nether Spider – also have another new passive skill. Almighty Persistence: all Turn Meter reduction effects are decreased by 50% when used against the Boss.
- That’s everything! Go ahead and try out these changes for yourself in the new rotation of the Doom Tower. As always, please let us know what you think of these changes on our official forums or over on our Discord. Good luck, and happy raiding!
(2021-01-14) Patch Notes V3.20
This time, we’ve focused on making some highly requested improvements to a few existing features. Here’s all you need to know about this update.
New Daily Login Rewards
Now, after you collect your 270th Daily Login Reward, you’ll start a brand-new daily login program with 30 Days of rewards! This new 30-day program will reset after you collect all of the rewards, then you’ll be able to start all over again each month. The new program includes Accessories, Glyphs, Gems, Chickens, Silver, Shards, Energy, XP Boosters, Tomes, Charms, Forge Materials and XP Brews.
More slots for your gear and Champions.
We are increasing the number of slots in your Artifact and Accessory Storage from 700 to 1000. We are also increasing the number of slots in your Champion Collection from 200 to 300.
Champion and battle fixes
- The Scarab King’s Vile Absorption skill has a new visualization. He now places one hit for each buff on the target, instead of one single hit.
- Champions killed by the Magma Dragon’s Overburn skill now die properly instead of remaining standing with an empty HP bar. That was, uh, weird.
- Fixed some visual bugs for Rhazin Scarhide’s, Longbeard’s and Skullcrusher’s skills in the Doom Tower.
- Fixed the order of actions in Faceless’ Lightning skill according to the description.
- Master Butcher’s Heat Exchange passive skill now works correctly with the Robar’s Wild Swing skill.
- The Evil Eye Mastery now works correctly with Skullcrown’s Wave of Souls skill, decreasing all enemies’ Turn Meters.
- Candraphon now places an extra hit with his Punish Hubris skill if the target has buffs.
- Cupidus will now correctly be frozen by Freeze debuffs placed by Tormin the Cold.
- Prince Kymar now doesn’t remove Unkillable debuffs from Skullcrown before attacking her with the Abyssal Gaze skill.
- Steelskull now heals allies correctly with the Cleansing Spell skill after removing a Heal Reduction debuff.
- Fixed the bug that caused dead Spiderlings to show up in the Info popup in battles in the Spider’s Den.
- Fixed visual bugs with Freeze debuffs and Champions moving around the battlefield.
Game Experience Enhancements
- Clan Boss battles now don’t start in Auto mode.
- Fixed the bug that showed an empty battle result window if the Doom Tower reset while you were still in a battle in the Tower.
- The time spent in-game is now displayed correctly in the Clan Activity Quests window.
- The time left until Tag Team Arena refresh is now displayed correctly after locking and unlocking your device.
- Refactoring and general optimizations.
14 New Champions
- Iron Brago | OR-LDS | Raid Shadow Legends Skill Mastery Equip Guide
- King Garog | OR-LAF | Raid Shadow Legends Skill Mastery Equip Guide
- Roxam | LZ-LAM | Raid Shadow Legends Skill Mastery Equip Guide
- Chancellor Yasmin | BL-ESF | Raid Shadow Legends Skill Mastery Equip Guide
- Melga Steelgirdle | DW-EHS | Raid Shadow Legends Skill Mastery Equip Guide
- Dhukk the Pierced | OR-EDM | Raid Shadow Legends Skill Mastery Equip Guide
- Fahrakin the Fat | BA-EAS | Raid Shadow Legends Skill Mastery Equip Guide
- Armina | BA-EAM | Raid Shadow Legends Skill Mastery Equip Guide
- Anax | UH-EAS | Raid Shadow Legends Skill Mastery Equip Guide
- Old Hermit Jorrg | OR-ESM | Raid Shadow Legends Skill Mastery Equip Guide
- Sanguinia | SO-ESM | Raid Shadow Legends Skill Mastery Equip Guide
- Ursala the Mourner | BL-ESV | Raid Shadow Legends Skill Mastery Equip Guide
- Uugo | OT-ESM | Raid Shadow Legends Skill Mastery Equip Guide
- Vogoth | UH-EHS | Raid Shadow Legends Skill Mastery Equip Guide
(2021-01-06) Patch Notes V3.10
Hello everyone! Bug fixes and quality of life improvements! This release is mostly focused on bug fixes and quality of life improvements. Here’s the list of everything:
Game Experience Enhancements
- All received Artifacts and Accessories are now shown in the Multi-Battle result window even if your Storage is full.
- Messages from unbanned players will be now displayed correctly in Chat.
- When fighting against another Lydia, Lydia the Deathsiren will no longer get stuck in endless counterattack cycles.
- If the target is under a [Freeze] debuff, the order of hits of Yakarl the Scourge’s third skill Glaciate is now correct.
- Fixed a bug that caused Progress Missions to disappear under certain circumstances.
- Bergoth the Malformed’s Canister [P] skill now heals all allies when the Ice Golem attacks with his Frigid Vengeance passive skill.
- Changed the position of text in Accessory Packs.
- Now Chests containing Materials will be displayed on the first 4 Bosses on Normal on the Doom Tower Map.
- Increased the chances of getting Epic and Legendary Materials from the 20th and 21st Faction Crypt Stages.
- We now list all eligible Factions in Tournaments with Challenge Rules instead of the Alliance name.
- Adapted the UI to display correctly on Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 devices.
Champion Al fixes
- Zavia will no longer use the Deadly Catalyst skill on the Clan Boss.
- Karam will no longer use the Rot Away skill on the Clan Boss.
- Elenaril will no longer use the Combust skill on the Clan Boss.
- Venus will use the Burning Passion skill on the Clan Boss when the Clan Boss is not under a [HP Burn] debuff.
- Rhazin Scarhide will no longer use the Bog Down skill on the Clan Boss.
- Nethril will no longer use the Ghastly Horrors and Bat Swarm skills on the Clan Boss.
- Foli will no longer use the Sealed Fate skill on the Clan Boss.
- Aothar will no longer use the Brand skill on the Clan Boss.
- Drexthar Bloodtwin will no longer use the Burning Lash skill on the Clan Boss.
- Elder Skarg will now use the Hunt the Marked skill on the Clan Boss.
- Fayne will now use the Flowing Style skill on the Clan Boss.
- Robar will now use the Merciless Assault skill when it’s not on cooldown and there are 2 or more alive enemies.
- Crypt-King Graal will no longer use the Elemental Unity skill if the target is not under a [HP Burn] debuff.
- Increased the priority of Royal Huntsman’s Dead Aim skill when on Auto.
- Increased the priority of Trunda Giltmallet’s Cloak of Ages skill when on Auto.
- Increased the priority of Spider’s Glowing Mark skill when on Auto.
- Increased the priority of Madame Serris’ Midnight Ritual skill when on Auto.
- Increased the priority of Hakkorhn Smashlord’s Blood Offering skill when on Auto in the Spider’s Den.
- Coldheart will use the Flurry of Arrows skill if the Fire Knight has his Shield up.