Brimstone (Damage Dealer)
★★★★✰ Arcane Keep
Drexthar Bloodtwin Skills
Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Has a 30% chance of placing an [HP Burn] for 2 turns. Heals this Champion by 20% of the damage inflicted if the target is afflicted by a [HP Burn] debuff.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +10%
Damage Multiplier: 1 DEF
Burning Lash (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Attacks all enemies. Has a 40% chance of placing a [Provoke] debuff for 1 turn. This chance increases to 100% if the target is under a [HP Burn] debuff. Also places a 50% [Decrease
ATK] debuff for 2 turns if the [Provoke] debuff is placed.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Damage +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 6: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 5.2 DEF
Fiery Blood (Passive)
Has a 55% chance of placing a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns on the attacker when hit. This Champion’s RES increases by 10 for every enemy under a [HP Burn] debuff. Stacks up to 50.
Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Increases Ally ACC in all Battles by 70.
Drexthar Bloodtwin Equipment Guide
|Arena, Campaign, Faction Wars, Dungeons||Clan Boss|
2 Defense Set, 1 Speed Set
1 Lifesteal Set, 1 Accuracy Set
DEF%, C.RATE, SPD, RESIST, ACC
DEF%, SPD, ACC
Drexthar Bloodtwin Mastery Guide
Arena, Doom Tower, Faction Wars
Pre-Requisite: Drexthar Bloodtwin to be build with high defense and resist, so he is not affected by any debuff or instant negative effects when battling against enemy champions with high Accuracy. Resisting debuff increases his survivability substantially since he can resist Decrease Defense debuff that could easily reduces his damage output and damage reduction on incoming attacks. Using Lifesteal Set will allow him to replenish substantial amount of HP (Hit Points aka Health) with his A2 Skill “Burning Lash” after tanking enemy attacks. This mastery setup focuses on more on battling non-boss enemies and synergizes best with champions who are also build with high defense and resist, especially for Arena Defense. Use this setup after you have obtained better champions to replace Drexthar Bloodtwin in Spider’s Den 20 and Clan Boss.
Pre-requisite: Drexthar Bloodtwin to be equipped with Lifesteal Set and Accuracy Set if using him mainly on Clan Boss. Since the Clan Boss stun is non-resistable, it will be pointless to have high Resist stat in Clan Boss battle. Therefore, prioritize on having high amount of Accuracy (+40 Accuracy per increase Clan Boss difficulty) and high Defense Stat to sustain in a long battle. Drexthar is decent for early-mid game Clan Boss (Easy, Normal, Hard and Brutal) because during this progression, it will be quite difficult to farm Banner Accessory with Accuracy as primary stat from Spider’s Den. However, its recomended replacing him as soon as you have obtained better champions who can provide more utilities and after you have farmed better equipment with high Acuracy and Banner Accuracy. He does very little damage through his regular attack and heavily depends on HP Burn and Giant Slayer for damage output.
Dungeons (Spider’s Den)
Pre-requisite: Drexthar Bloodtwin to be equipped with Lifesteal Set and equipment with high Resist and Defense stat. The bonus Accuracy stat to inflict HP Burn debuff can be acquired through Drexthar Bloodtwin’s Aura (Leader Position). 220 Accuracy is required to inflict debuff in Spider’s Den 20 regularly, while 300 Resist to consistently resist Poison debuff from Spiderling’s attack. Lifesteal Set enables him to replenish his HP (Hit Points aka Health) by a significant amount through Giant Slayer (Tier 6 Offense Mastery), which deals damage according to ENEMY MAX HP.
Drexthar Bloodtwin Review
Raid Shadow Legends – Drexthar Bloodtwin is Legendary Force Defense champion from the Demonspawn faction where he can be obtained from Ancient Shards and Sacred Shards.
- Drexthar Bloodtwin is a decent Legendary champion who can help tank enemies attack by provoking them using his A2 skill “Burning Lash” and has a chance to apply [HP Burn] debuff with his A3 skill “Fiery Blood” whenever he is being attacked. Also, his Aura provides a significant amount of Accuracy, which is helpful in early-mid game to help allies and himself to apply debuff to enemies.
- Drexthar Bloodtwin is famous in Spider’s Den for his HP Burn skill. Reason being, HP Burn deals damage according to enemies MAX HP. The more HP (Hit Points aka Health) the enemies have, the more damage the HP Burn will inflict to them.
- Hence, Drexthar Bloodtwin equipment and mastery setup is recommended to focus on having more Defense stats and Resist stats to reduce the incoming damage from direct attacks and Poison debuff from the Spiderlings. Having approximately 300 Resist stat allows him to completely Resist any Poison debuff and Sleep debuff inflicted by the Spiderling and Spider Boss.
- It is crucial to have him in high Defense stats because Drexthar Bloodtwin receives additional 20% damage when battling against stronger affinity, especially in Spider’s Den 20. Force Affinity is weak against Spirit Affinity.
- Drexthar Bloodtwin is a great candidate as a Leader to boost allies Accuracy in all areas when you are early-mid game because it takes awhile to farm Banner with Accuracy as its primary stat and also equipment with good Accuracy as its substats. Accuracy plays a vital role in applying debuff to enemies without being resisted.
- Drexthar Bloodtwin is best paired with Support champions who can quickly provide large amount of heal whenever his HP drops drastically when the provoked enemies are all targetting him.
- In addition, having a Support champion who can inflict Decrease Attack debuff to enemies allows Drexthar Bloodtwin to receive lesser damage and increases his chances of survivability in a lengthy battle.
- Drexthar Bloodtwin A1 skill damage multiplier is very low. As a result, he could not deal high amount of damage to heal sufficiently from his A1 attack against enemies afflicted with [HP Burn] debuff.
- Therefore, he requires to be equipped with Lifesteal Set to heal from Giant Slayer (Tier 6 Offense Mastery) and enable all his attacks to heal himself regardless the enemy has HP Burn debuff.
- Since he can’t do much damage by himself against non-boss enemies, he requires another champion to do the finishing kill while he slowly drains enemies HP with his HP Burn and tanking enemy attacks to himself.
There are 4 methods to counter Drexthar’s Bloodtwin passive HP Burn.
- Apply Block Debuff on your champions to prevent HP Burn debuff. (e.g. Marked)
- Apply Remove Debuff to remove the inflicted HP Burn debuff. (e.g. Doompriest)
- Regularly heal your team with Support champion. (e.g. Vrask)
- Equipped champions in high resist Artifacts to prevent all debuff inflicted by the enemy.
Drexthar Bloodtwin Reference
Doom Tower Hard (Frost Spider, Nether Spider)
Below is a reference of the artifacts equipped on Drexthar Bloodtwin for Doom Tower Hard against Sorath the Frost Spider and Agreth the Nether Spider. These artifacts prioritize on DEF%, HP%, ACC and SPD. Drexthar Bloodtwin is equipped with Accuracy Set and Perception Set to boost his Accuracy stats so he could inflict his HP Burn without the enemies resisting it! In my build, I do not have many Perception Set with good substats to replace all the Accuracy Set, so I use a mix set between them. Drexthar Bloodtwin does not do much damage from his skill, but he is renowned for is HP Burn debuff! HP Burn deals much more damage compared to his direct damage skills because HP Burn damage is based on Enemy MAX HP. The more HP the enemy has, the more damage the HP Burn inflicts! This makes Drexthar Bloodtwin the ideal candidate against champions who possess a huge amount of HP especially enemies in higher stages of Dungeons and Doom Tower. For Dungeons, you may not need as much Accuracy as shown in the diagram below but using this calculation (Dungeon Stage/Floor x 11 Accuracy). Example: Spider’s Den Dungeon Stage 20 x 11 = 220 Accuracy required to inflict debuff successfully.
Drexthar Bloodtwin Storyline
There are many demonic creatures in service of Siroth, some born of Teleria and its magical ether, others – in the astral planes far beyond the mortal world. Some of these planes consist of naught but eldritch flames and eternal darkness. From there, the Dark Lord summoned forth some of his most powerful minions. Fire Elementals – the personification of rage and destruction given form and will. And among them, Drexthar Bloodtwin is among the most terrifying. A being of ancient power, Drexthar’s body is little more than an ephemeral spirits created by the ever-burning hellfire. To give him form, Siroth encased the elemental into a suit of might armour and armed him with a vicious blade that feeds on Drexthar’s own nature. All those who dare to stand in his way must beware, for not only this servant of Siroth a mighty and experienced warrior that has ended many would-be Champions over thousands of years, but his very being presents a mortal danger as well. Though strikes may yet break through Drexthar’s armour, the flames hidden beneath are volatile, hungry, and all too eager to lash out at any creature foolish enough to try extinguishing them. Yet Drexthar’s nature is also his weakness, for fire does not only consume and destroy – it brings light and warmth as well. Heroes with a sufficiently strong will may be able to bind the elemental to it, cutting him off from his dark master and turning the raw destructive potential to serve good.
Drexthar Bloodtwin Updates
- (2020-09-16) Raid Shadow Legends Patch Notes V2.20
- (2021-01-06) Raid Shadow Legends Patch Notes V3.10
Drexthar Bloodtwin Videos
Raid Shadow Legends Drexthar Bloodtwin Champion Guide by ASH
Raid Shadow Legends Drexthar Bloodtwin Champion Guide by StewGaming
Raid Shadow Legends Drexthar Bloodtwin Champion Guide by Chofly
Raid Shadow Legends Drexthar Bloodtwin Champion Guide by MtgJedi
Raid Shadow Legends Drexthar Bloodtwin Champion Guide by DeadwoodJedi