Nethril | Raid Shadow Legends

Raid Shadow Legends Nethril Skill Mastery Equip Guide


NAME: Nethril
FACTION: Undead Hordes
RARITY: Legendary
ROLE: Attack
USABILITY: Early-Mid-Late Game
TOMES: 10 (A1 A2 A3)

Total Stats (6★)

Health Points (HP): 17,010
Attack (ATK): 1,454
Defense (DEF): 991
Speed (SPD): 94
Critical Rate (C.RATE): 15%
Critical Damage (C.DMG): 63%
Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 40
Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 0

Obtain from

Ancient Shard
Sacred Shard


★★★★★ Campaign
★★★★★ Arena Defense
★★★★★ Arena Offense
★★★★★ Clan Boss
★★★★★ Faction Wars


★★★★★ Minotaur
★★★★★ Spider
★★★★★ Fire Knight
★★★★★ Dragon
★★★★★ Ice Golem


★★★★★ Arcane Keep
★★★★★ Void Keep
★★★★★ Force Keep
★★★★★ Spirit Keep
★★✰✰✰ Magic Keep

Doom Tower

★★★★★ Floors
★★★✰✰ Magma Dragon
★★★★★ Nether Spider
★★★★★ Frost Spider
★★★★★ Scarab King
★★★✰✰ Celestial Griffin
★★★★★ Eternal Dragon
★✰✰✰✰ Dreadhorn
★★★★✰ Dark Fae

Nethril Review

Nethril is a Legendary Attack Spirit champion from Undead Hordes faction in Raid Shadow Legends.

Nethril Skills

Blood Harvest [ATK]
Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Has a 30% chance of placing a 5% [Poison] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Damage Multiplier: 1.1 ATK

Ghastly Horrors [ATK] (Cooldown: 5 turns)
Attacks all enemies. Has a 50% chance of placing a [Stun] debuff on all enemies for 1 turn. Places a 30% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 2 turns if the target is not under a [Stun] debuff.
Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 5: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 4.7 ATK

Bat Swarm [ATK] (Cooldown: 5 turns)
Attacks all enemies. Decreases the Turn Meter by 75%.
Level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Damage +10%
Level 4: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 3.8 ATK

Nethril Equipment Guide

Arena, Doom Tower, Faction Wars Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons

Recommended Artifacts

2 Speed Set, 1 Perception Set
2 Speed Set, 1 Accuracy Set
1 Speed Set, 2 Perception Set
1 Speed Set, 2 Accuracy Set

Recommended Artifacts

1 Lifesteal Set, 1 Accuracy Set
1 Lifesteal Set, 1 Perception Set
1 Lifesteal Set, 1 Speed Set

Recommended Stats

Weapon (ATK)
Helmet (HP)
Shield (DEF)
Gauntlets (C.RATE / C.DMG)
Chestplate (ATK%)
Boots (Speed)
Ring (ATK)
Amulet (C.DMG)
Banner (ACC)

Recommended Stats

Weapon (ATK)
Helmet (HP)
Shield (DEF)
Gauntlets (C.RATE / C.DMG)
Chestplate (ATK%)
Boots (Speed)
Ring (ATK / DEF)
Amulet (C.DMG / DEF)
Banner (ACC)

Nethril Mastery Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Raid Shadow Legends Nethril Skill Mastery Equip Guide


  1. Deadly Precision
  2. Keen Strike
  3. Heart of Glory
  4. Single Out
  5. Life Drinker
  6. Bring it Down
  7. Kill Streak
  8. Giant Slayer


  1. Pinpoint Accuracy
  2. Charged Focus
  3. Arcane Celerity
  4. Lore of Steel
  5. Evil Eye
  6. Master Hexer
  7. Sniper

Nethril Updates

Nethril Videos

Raid Shadow Legends Nethril Champion Guide by Darth Microtransaction

Raid Shadow Legends Nethril Champion Guide by LamaRoo

Raid Shadow Legends Nethril Champion Guide by Cold Brew Gaming

Raid Shadow Legends Nethril Champion Guide by Sir Jaxo

Champion Name Reference

  • English: Nethril
  • French: Nethril
  • Deutsch:
  • Italian:
  • Spanish:
  • Chinese:
  • Korean:
  • Japanese:
  • Ukranian:
  • Russian:
  • Turkish:
  • Portuguese:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

18 thoughts on “Nethril | Raid Shadow Legends

  1. David

    Definitively deserves his spot in S-tier. Useful in almost every area of the game and brings massive utility to your team. Pair him with a aoe fear champ in arena and with enough speed tuning you can totally lock down the enemy team.

  2. Gesoo

    no sense this champ is a fk tier s champ, is disgusting and useless

  3. Justin

    Mastery Guide picture doesn’t work.

  4. Jay mac

    This guy is a solid champ & well worth his high rankings.
    For clan boss, this guy puts up massive numbers. I’ve put him in relentless gear to get as many poisons up as possible and he keeps the debuff bar full the whole fight. His damage easily rivals OB for clan boss poisoning superstardom.
    His stun & turn meter control on his A2 & A3 are both incredibly useful for clearing all waves in any level of the game. This guy has so much utility it’s criminal.
    I’ve also used him in area with good success provided he is booked out.
    Overall well worth investing! I’ve personally fully booked him to get full potential from his skill and I do not regret it one bit.

  5. Beckc3nt

    how crazy is the idea to use him (instead of FB) on CB with the A2 and A3 blocked by the AI and lettings him to use only A1 in a counter team?

  6. af4ra

    with him being low rated for magic keep, due to affinity, why is he not also low rated for dragon?

  7. JareelSkaj

    Issue with Nethril is that he needs at least his A1 booked. Preferably: A1 and A2. Until then there are better champions to fill the roles (either poisoner or crowd control). Thankfully he doesn’t need too many books, so it’s a worthy investment. Should you book him though, ultimately depends on where you have holes in your lineup.

  8. Martin

    I built him with the following stats. IDK if im doing it right tho. (2 books on A2 then nothing)

    def – 2100
    crit rate-98%
    crit damage-233
    resist -103

    I just replaced Galek as a nuker for him and I don’t know if it was a good idea

  9. Brest

    je viens de l’avoir alors faite moi pas chier XD

  10. danny

    Stupid question probably but why is it crit rate or crit damage on gauntlet instead of another attack % ? I see this on a lot of champs and I’m just curious

  11. Tony Paxton

    Why is there no rankings for the arcane keep? They are not listed for any of the champions, so I imagine this is a stupid question…

  12. victor lopez

    los haces un poco con el culo, para que quieres principalmente ataque y critico para boss de clan? si lo mas importante es punteria para meter venenos?

  13. Matt

    @E-Daddy ah okay, thanks for clarification. Then yeah – he is a beast poisoner lol

  14. E-Daddy

    @Matt The skill on his A1 is worded wrong. The 30% chance to Poison IS per hit, so booked its a 50% chance per hit (and a 55% chance per hit w/ Sniper mastery.

  15. Matt

    Why is he so highly rated for CB? Seems like only his A1 is decent and it’s only a 30/40% chance. It is not even a “per attack” type debuff chance, it’s overall.

    Just curious.

  16. Ayumilove Post author

    @Sogoroth: Affinity weakness is one of the reason the ratings are low on Nethril in Magic Keep. A champion fighting against another champion who he/she is weak at will have a 35% chance of placing a Weak Hit. A Weak Hit means you deal less 30% damage and cannot place any debuff regardless of the amount of Accuracy you have. Also, that champion will deal less 20% overall damage regardless its a Weak/Strong/Critical/Normal Hit. Total damage lost is 50% if Champion is attacking with Weak Hit. Critical Rate is also affected by Weak Affinity. Assuming you have 100% Critical Rate (if it exceeds 100%, it will be normalized to 100%), 15% of it will be used as Normal Hit (for being weak affinity) and further reduced by 35% of it is doing Weak Hit. Therefore, maximum Critical Rate chance is at 50%. In short, Nethril is not optimized for Magic Keep dungeon and recommended not to be used there as it will slow your dungeon runs.

  17. Sogoroth

    Just out of curiousity, is the reason he is so low on the magic keep PURELY because of the affinity weakness or other reasons as well?

  18. Ethan

    Is it better to equip him for attack (attack% + speed) or for sustain? Many guides say only his DOT does significant damage. Also, how is he for arena, don’t see many guides on that.