Scabrius | Raid Shadow Legends

Raid Shadow Legends Scabrius Skill Mastery Equip Guide


NAME: Scabrius
FACTION: Skinwalkers
ROLE: Attack
USABILITY: Situational
TOMES: 14 (A1 A2 A3)



Obtain from

Ancient Shard
Sacred Shard
Primal Shard
Sigmund the Highshield Fusion

Blessings Recommendation

Cruelty (Debuffer)
Phantom Touch (Damage Dealer)


★★★★✰ Campaign
★★✰✰✰ Arena Defense
★★★✰✰ Arena Offense
★★★★✰ Clan Boss
★★✰✰✰ Hydra
★★★★✰ Faction Wars


★★★★✰ Minotaur
★★★★✰ Spider
★★✰✰✰ Fire Knight
★★★★✰ Dragon
★★★★✰ Ice Golem
★★★★✰ Iron Twins
★★✰✰✰ Sand Devil
★★✰✰✰ Phantom Shogun


★★★★✰ Arcane Keep
★★★★✰ Void Keep
★★★✰✰ Force Keep
★★★★✰ Spirit Keep
★★★★✰ Magic Keep

Doom Tower

★★★✰✰ Floors
★★★✰✰ Magma Dragon
★✰✰✰✰ Nether Spider
★★★✰✰ Frost Spider
★★✰✰✰ Scarab King
★★✰✰✰ Celestial Griffin
★✰✰✰✰ Eternal Dragon
★✰✰✰✰ Dreadhorn
★★✰✰✰ Dark Fae

Scabrius Review

Scabrius is an Epic Attack Magic champion from Skinwalkers faction in Raid Shadow Legends. Scabrius was introduced in Patch 4.60.2 as one of the four champions required to fuse Sigmund the Highshield Champion Fusion Event on October 2021! To obtain Scabrius, you will need to collect fragments of him through tournaments and events while Sigmund the Highshield Fusion is active!

Scabrius Skills

Gutter Knife
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of placing a 5% [Poison] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Damage Multiplier: 3.9 ATK

Gnawing Horde (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Leech] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 6: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 4.1 ATK

Vicious Spite (Cooldown: 5 turns)
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns. Also places a 50% [Increase ATK] buff on this champion for 2 turns if the [Weaken] debuff is placed.
Level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Damage +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 6: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 6 ATK

Verminous (Passive)
Damage increases by 20% when attacking enemies under [Poison] debuffs.

Scabrius Build Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Recommended Artifacts

PvE: Bloodthirst, Impulse, Lifesteal, Reflex, Relentless
PvP: Zeal
PvE & PvP: Accuracy, Critical Damage, Cruel, Divine Speed, Fatal, Instinct, Killstroke, Lethal, Merciless, Perception, Savage, Speed, Supersonic

Stats Allocation

Weapon (ATK)
Helmet (HP)
Shield (DEF)
Gauntlets (ATK% / C.RATE / C.DMG)
Chestplate (ATK% / ACC)
Boots (SPD / ATK%)
Ring (ATK)
Amulet (C.DMG / ATK)
Banner (ATK / ACC)

Stats Priority

ATK Nuker & Debuffer: ATK%, C.RATE, C.DMG, SPD, ACC

Scabrius Mastery Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Here is Scabrius masteries optimized as an all-rounder build for all areas in the game without requiring any specific speed-tuning for a particular team composition.
Raid Shadow Legends Mycolus Mastery Guide


  1. Deadly Precision
  2. Keen Strike
  3. Grim Resolve
  4. Single Out
  5. Life Drinker
  6. Bring it Down
  7. Methodical
  8. Warmaster


  1. Pinpoint Accuracy
  2. Charged Focus
  3. Swarm Smiter
  4. Evil Eye
  5. Cycle of Magic
  6. Master Hexer
  7. Sniper

Scabrius Reference

Scabrius Damage Dealer & Debuffer Build

Here is Scabrius artifacts and masteries optimized by Skratch as a damage dealer and debuffer for Unkillable Clan Boss. The artifacts equipped on Scabrius are Critical Damage, Speed and Offense Set to provide additional Attack, Critical Damage and Speed stat. The stats to prioritize on him are Attack, Critical Rate, Critical Damage, Speed and Accuracy. You will need at least 225 Accuracy for him to inflict his Weaken, Poison and Leech debuff for end game Dungeons, Faction Wars and Clan Boss. To enable him to deal high amount of damage, Scabrius requires at least 4K Attack, 250% Critical Damage and 100% Critical Rate to consistently inflict Critical Hits on to his target! The speed stat will depend on the type of speed tuned of the Clan Boss Team.
Raid Shadow Legends Scabrius Artifact and Stats Reference Guide as a Damage Dealer

Scabrius Updates

Scabrius Videos

Skratch: Scabrius Champion Spotlight (Timeline: 11:48)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

9 thoughts on “Scabrius | Raid Shadow Legends

  1. Argentor

    I need to know which set to place on him as well. I’m not using him yet but will once I get a decent set of gear on him.

  2. Jim

    The only video on this page is broken.

  3. Arnold Mendoza

    Why not a toxic set with perception for the the passive to activate quicker, just asking. I’m going to try him out. I just need him for faction wars. But I love his A2 so I might use him in other areas. I will post back later.

  4. Xotai

    If anyone has a good build on Scabrius, please feel free to share. Thanks. I know rule of thumb is don’t use Epics as food, but…

  5. Timbo23

    Scabrius gets 4 star in FW but yaga only get 1. Almost same kit. Why?

  6. Svraka

    im schocked to see him next to shaman and other food heros!
    i use him in my CB with ninja and hes great! he has all the right debuffs for cb and dungeon bosss, just need proper build

  7. Inkisitor

    has anyone tried him for CB? with an a1 that poisons and the chance for leech and a weaken. maybe as secondary poisoner with FB.

    I got him mainly for the FW, but im curious how he’d do on CB

  8. Morzoth

    I pushed for him in the fragment event. I got him and the only reason was Faction Wars. My Skinwalkers are so limited with AOE champions. I still have no time to leveled up to 60 but definitely he is worth it.

  9. Fayne's boy friend.

    I choice Scabrius as damage dealer of faction war 21. Skinwalkers are lack of damage dealer and the stage 21 boss will do the HP swap at the end. His leach and high% poison should help him stay alive and be able to kill the boss within 12 turns.