Skimfos the Consumed | Raid Shadow Legends

Raid Shadow Legends Skimfos the Consumed Skill Mastery Equip Guide


NAME: Skimfos the Consumed
FACTION: Demonspawn
ROLE: Attack
USABILITY: Situational
TOMES: 14 (A2 A3)



Obtain from

Void Shard

Blessings Recommendation

Cruelty (Debuffer)
Phantom Touch (Damage Dealer)
Survival Instinct (Tank)


★★★★✰ Campaign
★★★✰✰ Arena Defense
★★★✰✰ Arena Offense
★★★✰✰ Clan Boss
★★✰✰✰ Hydra
★★★★✰ Faction Wars


★★★★★ Minotaur
★★★★✰ Spider
★★★★✰ Fire Knight
★★★★✰ Dragon
★★★★✰ Ice Golem
★★★✰✰ Iron Twins
★✰✰✰✰ Sand Devil
★✰✰✰✰ Phantom Shogun


★★★★★ Arcane Keep
★★★★★ Void Keep
★★★★★ Force Keep
★★★★★ Spirit Keep
★★★★★ Magic Keep

Doom Tower

★★★✰✰ Floors
★★✰✰✰ Magma Dragon
★✰✰✰✰ Nether Spider
★★★✰✰ Frost Spider
★★✰✰✰ Scarab King
★★✰✰✰ Celestial Griffin
★★✰✰✰ Eternal Dragon
★✰✰✰✰ Dreadhorn
★★★★★ Dark Fae

Skimfos the Consumed Skills

Growing Hunger
Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. The first hit has a 35% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 2 turns. The second hit has a 35% chance of decreasing the target’s Turn Meter by 10%.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Damage Multiplier: 1.85 ATK

Curse Feeder (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a 50% [Decrease ATK] debuff for 2 turns. After attacking, transfer all debuffs except [Stun], [Freeze], [Sleep], [Fear], [True Fear] and [Provoke] from all allies to this Champion.
Level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Damage +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 6: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 7: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 3.75 ATK

Clutch of Woe (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Transfers all debuffs from this Champion to a target enemy, then attacks the target. Steals 100% of the target’s Turn Meter if this attack is critical.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +10%
Level 4: Damage +10%
Level 5: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 5.6 ATK

Twisted (Passive)
Heals this Champion by 5% of their MAX HP for each debuff on them at the start of each turn. If this Champion is under 4 or more debuffs at the start of the turn, place a 50% [Increase ATK] buff and a 30% [Increase C.DMG] buff on this Champion for 2 turns.

Increases Ally ATK in Doom Tower battles by 30%.

Skimfos the Consumed Build Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Recommended Artifacts

PvE: Bloodthirst, Impulse, Lifesteal, Reflex, Relentless
PvP: Zeal
PvE & PvP: Accuracy, Critical Damage, Cruel, Divine Speed, Fatal, Instinct, Killstroke, Lethal, Merciless, Perception, Savage, Speed, Supersonic

Stats Allocation

Weapon (ATK)
Helmet (HP)
Shield (DEF)
Gauntlets (ATK% / C.RATE / C.DMG)
Chestplate (ATK% / ACC)
Boots (SPD / ATK%)
Ring (ATK)
Amulet (C.DMG / ATK)
Banner (ATK / ACC)

Stats Priority

ATK Nuker & Debuffer: ATK%, C.RATE, C.DMG, SPD, ACC

Skimfos the Consumed Mastery Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Doom Tower, Dungeons, Faction Wars

Raid Shadow Legends Mordecai PvP and PvE Mastery Guide


  1. Deadly Precision
  2. Keen Strike
  3. Life Drinker
  4. Single Out
  5. Bring it Down
  6. Methodical
  7. Warmaster


  1. Pinpoint Accuracy
  2. Charged Focus
  3. Exalt in Death
  4. Swarm Smiter
  5. Lore of Steel
  6. Evil Eye
  7. Master Hexer
  8. Spirit Haste

Skimfos the Consumed Updates

Skimfos the Consumed Videos

ASH: Skimfos the Consumed: A Hidden Monster! (Build & Review)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

11 thoughts on “Skimfos the Consumed | Raid Shadow Legends

  1. fergyjr420

    Ratings for Iron Twins, shogun & sand devil?


    UPDATE!!! I pulled Alure… Paired with Skimfos… The Fire Knight will pretty much never take a turn, if you are careful…


    I use Skimfos in a speedrun for FK, he is exceptionally underrated. I only know a few people whom use him. He is definitely a champion to use. We should most certainly see more info on Skimfos. His 100% Turn Meter steal, is definitely great for FK, and the A1, attack twice can be really useful. If you want to know I run, Ma’Shalled, Stag Knight, Ninja, Skimfos, and Aeshma in a FK (Stage 17) that takes only about 3 1/2 minutes.

  4. Shagiest

    When using vs the spider, make sure to set up a team with the AOE skill forbidden rather than just letting everyone go default.

  5. @Gary Barnett

    Skimfos although at first glance looks great for nether spider, but upon realizing that

    1) he has an AOE that will trigger spiderlings counterattack

    2) his A1 TM decrease as well as his A2 TM decrease both will trigger boss counterattack

    That he is actually borderline one of the worst options. Plarium loves doing things like that.

  6. SilentBob3rd

    I’ve been using Skimfos almost since I got him, and he has AMAZING turn meter control against Dungeon bosses when built with ACC and Crit Rate. Pair him up with other Turn Meter manipulators and the boss never gets a turn once the rotation starts, even on Auto. I’m running Oboro in the lead (+33% ATK in Dungeons), Skimfos, Deacon, Coldheart, and Bad El Kazar (first leggo I ever pulled!). This comp lets me safely run an immense amount of turn meter control w/o getting stuck on wave mobs that put up Unkillable or Block Damage, because Oboro can steal those buffs with her A2.

    My team is decent – it’s gotten me up to Lv20 Potion Keeps – but I have a lot of debuff overlap so it’s not ideal. Spider 16 is as far as I can reliably farm. On a good run, the boss Spider itself never gets a single turn, because Skim nails it with Clutch of Woe every three turns, and Coldheart backs him up with Heartseeker a couple times per fight. Meanwhile, Deacon chips away at its meter pretty much every turn. 🙂

    His performance in Doom Tower is decent on waves and his +30% ATK Aura is a nice boost, but you have to leave him out of two of the boss fights because of their ugly turn meter countermeasures. Take him with you to Nether Spider or Griffin and it’s basically game over.

  7. Farti B

    Seems like the opportunity to make use of Stoked to Fury was overlooked by whoever set up the masteries.

  8. Gary Barnet

    Anyone used this champ against Spider and/or Nether spider?

    I like how he has decrease speed and turn meter decrease skills for slowing the opposition, plus his healing and increase attack and Crt dmg passive possible every turn, so trying to get the right Perception artifacts with enough Crt rate to help his skills work better.

    Skimfos looks like he could be very worthwhile in not only getting further along against these 2 bosses, but also speeding up the match time, so just looking at others opinion and or experiences before throwing my scarce resources at him.
    Plus he might also be useful in other situations (mostly as a cleanser) depending on the enemy teams, more specifically against teams who throw a lot of debuffs.

    Thanks in advance for any help.

  9. Aoi

    this guy seems to have so much potential and i think he can be someone that will be your decrease attack and cleanser at the same time

  10. Chrysostomus

    Seems like he is designed for spider and nether spider. His passive ensures he does not take damage from poison, and actives transfer poison to the enemy AND steals turn meter. A1 decreases turn meter and speed.

    Too bad he is attack based, it would be nice if you could build him as a spider tank. As he is, you kinda need a primary tank and have skimfoss tranfer the poisons away from the tank.

  11. Thegoodman

    This guy will kick butt in Nether Spider. He’ll have 9x Poisons and a Poison sensitivity that he will transfer to the boss.