Total Stats (6★)
Health Points (HP): 22,470
★★★★★ Minotaur’s Labyrinth
★★★★★ Void Keep
★★★★✰ Magma Dragon
Duchess Lilitu Skills
Abyssal Invocation [DEF]
Attacks 1 enemy 2 times, then places a [Shield] buff equal to 10% of this Champion’s MAX HP for 2 turns on this Champion and the ally with the lowest HP.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +10%
Level 4: Shield +10%
Level 5: Shield +10%
Level 6: Shield +10%
Damage Multiplier: 1.7 DEF
Shroud of Souls (Cooldown: 5 turns)
Places a 50% [Increase ATK] buff and a [Block Debuffs] buff on all allies for 2 turns. Places a [Perfect Veil] buff on all allies except this Champion for 2 turns.
Level 2: Cooldown -1
Spectral Rebirth (Cooldown: 6 turns)
Revives all dead allies with 70% HP. Places a [Veil] buff on all allies except this Champion for 1 turn. Places a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff on all allies for 2 turns.
Level 2: Cooldown -1
Level 3: Cooldown -1
Ethereal Ways [Passive]
Decreases the damage taken by all allies from AoE attacks by 25% (15% from Bosses).
Increases Ally SPD in all Battles by 19%
Duchess Lilitu Equipment Guide
|Arena, Doom Tower, Faction Wars||Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons|
2 Immortal Set, 1 Resist Set
1 Lifesteal Set, 1 Speed Set
HP%, DEF%, SPD, RESIST
HP%, DEF%, SPD, RESIST
Duchess Lilitu Mastery Guide
Arena, Doom Tower, Faction Wars
Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons
Duchess Lilitu Review
RAID Shadow Legends – Duchess Lilitu is a Legendary Support Spirit champion from the Demonspawn faction where she can be obtained from Ancient Shards and Sacred Shards. Duchess Lilitu is one of the most sought-after champions in the game who can carry your entire team, speed up your game progression and the best part is she will still be viable till the end game content! If you managed to summon her, congratulations and end-game content will be a cakewalk after dressing her up with upgraded artifacts farmed from the dungeons.
Duchess Lilitu Purpose
- Duchess Lilitu excels as a tanker in protecting her allies. She has “Shroud of Souls” skill that applies Veil buff on her allies except for herself, which makes her the prime target of the enemies. It’s similar to the Provoke system but in reverse order. However, enemies will still be able to use their skills rather than being locked to their default A1 skills. The Veil buff prevents enemies from targetting your squishy champions, which means that they have better odds of surviving enemy attacks!
- Duchess Lilitu has a unique passive skill called “Ethereal Ways” that pairs really well with her “Shroud of Souls”. How it works is it reduces the incoming damage from AoE Attacks from regular mobs/champions and bosses. She is best suited for boss battle since most of their attacks are AoE (Area of Effect) which affects all your champions in your team! Therefore, if the enemy attempts to use AoE attack to bypass the targeting system blocked by Veil buff, then the passive skill and Veil buff will reduce those damage significantly.
- Apart from that, Duchess Lilitu has an awesome reviving skill known as “Spectral Rebirth”. It revives all fallen enemies and heals them up almost to full health, so they can continue battling difficult foes and keep moving forward the next few rounds.
- Her default skill “Abyssal Invocation” has a special ability that applies Shield buff on both the lowest health champion in the team and herself too. This makes her difficult to be taken down by enemies as well as enemies targetting your squishy champions.
Duchess Lilitu Synergy
- Champions who synergizes best with Duchess Lilitu are the ones who have skills that can reduce/mitigate damage and has a naturally high base of HP and DEF such as Nekhret the Great, Krisk the Ageless, and Urusga Warcaller. Reason being, they can take the initial nuke damage from enemies attack at the cost of sacrificing their life. However, Duchess Lilitu can revive them with almost full health with ease upon reaching her turn! This makes her one of the toughest opponents to deal with in Arena.
- Having Duchess Lilitu in your team means she can protect your squishy damage dealer using Veil buff to prevent enemies from targetting them as they have the lowest total Health and Defense! She pairs well with any damage dealer depending on the opponent you are facing, making it easy to counter the enemy’s team champion composition!
Duchess Lilitu Limitations
- Duchess Lilitu’s main weakness is she doesn’t have any skill to heal herself except relying on the Continuous Heal buff applied on her whenever she revives a fallen ally. This means that if you are able to Block Revive her allies, then you can defeat her easily by slowly dwindling her HP (Hit Points aka Health). Champions that possess a threat to Duchess Lilitu are the ones with Block Revive skill such as Foli, Rotos the Lost Groom, Inithwe Bloodtwin, and Mortu-Macaab. If you are having difficulty winning against teams with Duchess Lilitu, then having one of these champions in your arsenal will make it an easy battle!
- In addition, using a single-target heavy damage attack is an alternative to defeat Duchess Lilitu’s team easily since her passive skill only reduces incoming damage from AoE attacks. If the attacker champion also has Ignore Defense skills, it will make it very easy to counter her as well as all other tanky champions on the team! Excellent candidate for this counter would be Faceless and Inquisitor Shamael! Both of these champions deal a tremendous amount of damage against a champion regardless of the target’s health and defense!
Duchess Lilitu Reference
Duchess Lilitu Defense Build
Below is a reference of the artifacts equipped on Duchess Lilitu optimized for Arena, Faction Wars, and Doom Tower (Normal and Hard mode). Duchess Lilitu is equipped with Immortal Set and Speed Set to provide her with sufficient Speed and passive healing. The important stats to prioritize to make her as tanky as possible is to have a high amount of HP, DEF, SPD, and RESIST. The amount of Resistance varies depending on the tier you are working on (e.g. Doom Tower Normal/Hard, Arena Bronze/Silver/Gold). The build below is useful for Arena Gold IV and Doom Tower Hard floors and bosses (e.g. Eternal Dragon, Celestial Griffin, Frost Spider, Nether Spider, and Magma Dragon). Duchess Lilitu is useful in all areas of the game because she is able to carry g your entire team through difficult challenges with ease! She has an awesome passive skill that reduces incoming damage from enemies AoE attack, hide squishy champions on your team with Veil as well as AoE Revive to raise fallen allies.
Duchess Lilitu Storyline
Duchess Lilitu is one of the most powerful demons in Siroth’s legions and a lieutenant of Mortu-Macaab. Her sorcerous powers are only matched by her cunning mind and experience. Indeed, Lilitu had the benefit of existing for thousands of years, learning all there is to learn about Dark Magic and the hellish intrigues of the demonic courts. In fact, she has lived long enough to personally take part in no less than three invasions of Teleria. She battled the Arbiter and survived the experience – barely, not that she would ever admit to the fact – which is an achievement in its own right. One of Lilitu’s greatest strength is her wise assessment of her own talents and the lack of arrogance that is so very common among her kin. She knows that she is no warrior of legend and would be of little use in the swirling melee. Instead, she focuses her powers on empowering and protecting those who fight for her. In battle, Lilitu chants incantations and spell in the dark tongue now forgotten by all but the servants of Siroth, calling upon the very fabric of the Void to shiel her allies. She does that not out of the kindness of her heart, of course, but with a cold and calculated purpose of keeping her minions alive for long enough to carry out her will. For that very reason, she will expend a great deal of magical energy to seize the souls of the fallen and guide them back into their mortal vessels, healing their wounds and making them fight anew. Now, as the dark will of Siroth envelops the whole of Teleria once more, Lilitu strikes out from her infernal palace, her armies at her back. It is high time the mortals pay for past insults and bend the knee at long last.
Duchess Lilitu Updates
Duchess Lilitu Videos
Raid Shadow Legends Duchess Lilitu Champion Guide by StewGaming
Raid Shadow Legends Duchess Lilitu Champion Guide by AliAlPlays
Raid Shadow Legends Duchess Lilitu Champion Guide by Chofly
Raid Shadow Legends Duchess Lilitu Champion Guide by LokiMagics
Raid Shadow Legends Duchess Lilitu Champion Guide by Hell Hades