★★★★★ Arcane Keep
Duchess Lilitu Review
Duchess Lilitu is a Legendary Support Spirit champion from Demonspawn faction in Raid Shadow Legends. Duchess Lilitu is one of the most sought-after champions in the game who can carry your entire team, speed up your game progression and the best part is she will still be viable till the end game content! If you managed to summon her, congratulations and end-game content will be a cakewalk after dressing her up with upgraded artifacts farmed from the dungeons. Check this full review of Duchess Lilitu for more info!
Duchess Lilitu Skills
Attacks 1 enemy 2 times, then places a [Shield] buff equal to 10% of this Champion’s MAX HP for 2 turns on this Champion and the ally with the lowest HP.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +10%
Level 4: Shield +10%
Level 5: Shield +10%
Level 6: Shield +10%
Damage Multiplier: 1.7 DEF
Shroud of Souls (Cooldown: 5 turns)
Places a 50% [Increase ATK] buff and a [Block Debuffs] buff on all allies for 2 turns. Places a [Perfect Veil] buff on all allies except this Champion for 2 turns.
Level 2: Cooldown -1
Spectral Rebirth (Cooldown: 6 turns)
Revives all dead allies with 70% HP. Places a [Veil] buff on all allies except this Champion for 1 turn. Places a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff on all allies for 2 turns.
Level 2: Cooldown -1
Level 3: Cooldown -1
Ethereal Ways (Passive)
Decreases the damage taken by all allies from AoE attacks by 25% (15% from Bosses).
Increases Ally SPD in all Battles by 19%
Duchess Lilitu Equipment Guide
|Arena, Doom Tower, Faction Wars||Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons|
2 Immortal Set, 1 Resist Set
1 Lifesteal Set, 1 Speed Set
HP%, DEF%, SPD, RESIST
HP%, DEF%, SPD, RESIST
Duchess Lilitu Mastery Guide
Arena, Doom Tower, Faction Wars
Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons
Duchess Lilitu Full Review
This full review section covers Duchess Lilitu’s purpose, synergy and limitation.
Duchess Lilitu Purpose
- Duchess Lilitu excels as a tanker in protecting her allies. She has Shroud of Souls (A2 Skill) that applies Veil buff on her allies except for herself, which makes her the prime target of the enemies. It’s similar to the Provoke system but in reverse order. However, enemies will still be able to use their skills rather than being locked to their default A1 skill. The Veil buff prevents enemies from targetting your squishy champions, which means that they have better odds of surviving enemy attacks!
- Duchess Lilitu has a unique passive skill called Ethereal Ways that pairs really well with her Shroud of Souls. How it works is it reduces the incoming damage from AoE Attacks from regular mobs/champions and bosses. She is best suited for boss battle since most of their attacks are AoE (Area of Effect) which affects all your champions in your team! Therefore, if the enemy attempts to use AoE attack to bypass the targeting system blocked by Veil buff, then the passive skill and Veil buff will reduce those damage significantly.
- Apart from that, Duchess Lilitu has an awesome reviving skill known as Spectral Rebirth (A3 Skill). It revives all fallen enemies and heals them up almost to full health, so they can continue battling difficult foes and keep moving forward the next few rounds. There are very few champions in the game that has a dedicated skill for Revive. Having it on dedicated skill prevents the Champion’s AI from recklessly using it and only use it for emergency time!
- Her default skill Abyssal Invocation has a special ability that applies Shield buff on both herself and the lowest health champion in the team. This makes her difficult to be taken down by enemies as well as enemies targetting your squishy champions. You can maximize this skill potential by building Duchess Lilitu with a high amount of Health (preferably 60~90K HP depending on your account level)
Duchess Lilitu Synergy
- Champions who synergizes best with Duchess Lilitu are the ones who have skills that can reduce/mitigate damage and has a naturally high base of HP and DEF such as Nekhret the Great, Krisk the Ageless, and Urusga Warcaller. Reason being, they can take the initial nuke damage from enemies attack at the cost of sacrificing their life. However, Duchess Lilitu can revive them with almost full health with ease upon reaching her turn! This makes her one of the toughest opponents to deal with in Arena.
- Having Duchess Lilitu in your team means she can protect your squishy damage dealer using Veil buff to prevent enemies from targetting them as they have the lowest total Health and Defense! She pairs well with any damage dealer depending on the opponent you are facing, making it easy to counter the enemy’s team champion composition!
Duchess Lilitu Limitations
- Duchess Lilitu’s main weakness is she doesn’t have any skill to heal herself except relying on the Continuous Heal buff applied on her whenever she revives a fallen ally. This means that if you are able to Block Revive her allies, then you can defeat her easily by slowly dwindling her HP (Hit Points aka Health). Champions that possess a threat to Duchess Lilitu are the ones with Block Revive skill such as Foli, Rotos the Lost Groom, Inithwe Bloodtwin, and Mortu-Macaab. If you are having difficulty winning against teams with Duchess Lilitu, then having one of these champions in your arsenal will make it an easy battle!
- In addition, using a single-target heavy damage attack is an alternative to defeat Duchess Lilitu’s team easily since her passive skill only reduces incoming damage from AoE attacks. If the attacker champion also has Ignore Defense skills, it will make it very easy to counter her as well as all other tanky champions on the team! Excellent candidate for this counter would be Faceless and Inquisitor Shamael! Both of these champions deal a tremendous amount of damage against a champion regardless of the target’s health and defense!
- To overcome Duchess Lilitu’s limitation of not being able to heal herself, you could pair her with a champion who could provide healing and other utilities such as Revive, Increase Speed Buff, etc. The excellent candidates for this role are Siphi the Lost Bride, Warlord, Cardiel, Sethallia, Rector Drath and Scyl of the Drakes.
Alternatively, you can equip Duchess Lilitu in Regeneration Set or Immortal Set to enable her to be self-sustain with healing from artifact sets!
Duchess Lilitu Reference
This section covers Duchess Lilitu’s build specialised for specific areas in Raid Shadow Legends.
Duchess Lilitu All-Rounder Build
Here is Duchess Lilitu’s artifacts and masteries by Ayumilove optimized for Arena, Faction Wars, and Doom Tower (Normal and Hard mode). Duchess Lilitu is equipped with Immortal Set and Speed Set to provide her with sufficient Speed and passive healing. The important stats to prioritize to make her as tanky as possible is to have a high amount of HP, DEF, SPD, and RESIST. The amount of Resistance varies depending on the tier you are working on (e.g. Doom Tower Normal/Hard, Arena Bronze/Silver/Gold). The build below is useful for Arena Gold IV and Doom Tower Hard floors and bosses (e.g. Eternal Dragon, Celestial Griffin, Frost Spider, Nether Spider, and Magma Dragon). Duchess Lilitu is useful in all areas of the game because she is able to carry g your entire team through difficult challenges with ease! She has an awesome passive skill that reduces incoming damage from enemies AoE attack, hide squishy champions on your team with Veil as well as AoE Revive to raise fallen allies.
Duchess Lilitu Champion Lore
Siroth’s demonic armies may be filled with reckless, slavering beasts, but his commanders are no fools. They marched on Teleria time and time again during the Age of Hellfire, their minds having been made immortal upon their creation centuries before. Every time one died at the hands of Teleria’s defenders, they were reborn in the black pits of Anathraad. All of Siroth’s commanders were ferocious and bloodthirsty, but few were as cunning as the Duchess Lilitu.
While she held great power, it was her wisdom that Lilitu’s followers respected most. Leading the Demonspawn invasion of the Dwarven under-empire, she knew her unruly legions would lose a straight battle against the disciplined Dwarven armies. Instead, she shrouded the Demonspawn with her dark magic, shielding them from Dwarven eyes. Even with their keen senses, the Dwarves could not detect Duchess Lilitu’s hordes as she led them through the tunnels. When the Duchess knew the time was right, she bade her armies strike. They shattered much of the under-empire, with only Gloomdeep Hold and the Skyiron Dominion managing to cling on against the demonic assault. The Dwarves lost the war before it had even begun.
After every victory — and there were many — Lilitu returned to Anathraad to declare Siroth’s success, and her loyalty to his cause. It was then that she would learn of defeats across Teleria, at the hands of the Arbiter and her forces. Every defeat shattered Duchess Lilitu’s sense of success. For centuries, she has harbored a deep hatred for the Arbiter that rivals even Siroth’s. It is the Arbiter that robs her of Siroth’s pride, and it is the Arbiter who Duchess Lilitu has pledged to destroy.
Duchess Lilitu Storyline
Duchess Lilitu is one of the most powerful demons in Siroth’s legions and a lieutenant of Mortu-Macaab. Her sorcerous powers are only matched by her cunning mind and experience. Indeed, Lilitu had the benefit of existing for thousands of years, learning all there is to learn about Dark Magic and the hellish intrigues of the demonic courts. In fact, she has lived long enough to personally take part in no less than three invasions of Teleria. She battled the Arbiter and survived the experience – barely, not that she would ever admit to the fact – which is an achievement in its own right. One of Lilitu’s greatest strength is her wise assessment of her own talents and the lack of arrogance that is so very common among her kin. She knows that she is no warrior of legend and would be of little use in the swirling melee. Instead, she focuses her powers on empowering and protecting those who fight for her. In battle, Lilitu chants incantations and spell in the dark tongue now forgotten by all but the servants of Siroth, calling upon the very fabric of the Void to shiel her allies. She does that not out of the kindness of her heart, of course, but with a cold and calculated purpose of keeping her minions alive for long enough to carry out her will. For that very reason, she will expend a great deal of magical energy to seize the souls of the fallen and guide them back into their mortal vessels, healing their wounds and making them fight anew. Now, as the dark will of Siroth envelops the whole of Teleria once more, Lilitu strikes out from her infernal palace, her armies at her back. It is high time the mortals pay for past insults and bend the knee at long last.
Duchess Lilitu Updates
Duchess Lilitu Videos
Raid Shadow Legends Duchess Lilitu Champion Guide by StewGaming
Raid Shadow Legends Duchess Lilitu Champion Guide by AliAlPlays
Raid Shadow Legends Duchess Lilitu Champion Guide by Chofly
Raid Shadow Legends Duchess Lilitu Champion Guide by LokiMagics
Champion Name Reference
- English: Duchess Lilitu
- French: Duchesse Lilitu
- Deutsch: Gräfin Lilitu