Brakus the Shifter | Raid Shadow Legends

Raid Shadow Legends Brakus the Shifter Skill Mastery Equip Guide


NAME: Brakus the Shifter
FACTION: Skinwalkers
RARITY: Legendary
ROLE: Attack
USABILITY: Mid-Late Game
TOMES: 16 (A1 A2 A3)

Total Stats (6★)

Health Points (HP): 19,815
Attack (ATK): 1,465
Defense (DEF): 793
Speed (SPD): 101
Critical Rate (C.RATE): 15%
Critical Damage (C.DMG): 63%
Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 40
Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 0

Obtain from

Ancient Shard
Sacred Shard

Champion Fusion

Brakus the Shifter


★★★★✰ Campaign
★★★★★ Arena Defense
★★★★★ Arena Offense
★★★★✰ Clan Boss
★★★★✰ Faction Wars


★★★★★ Minotaur
★✰✰✰✰ Spider
★★★★★ Fire Knight
★★★★★ Dragon
★★★★★ Ice Golem


★★★★✰ Arcane Keep
★★★★✰ Void Keep
★★★★✰ Force Keep
★✰✰✰✰ Spirit Keep
★★★★✰ Magic Keep

Doom Tower

★★★★✰ Floors
★✰✰✰✰ Magma Dragon
★✰✰✰✰ Nether Spider
★✰✰✰✰ Frost Spider
★✰✰✰✰ Scarab King
★★★★✰ Celestial Griffin
★★✰✰✰ Eternal Dragon
★✰✰✰✰ Dreadhorn
★✰✰✰✰ Dark Fae

Brakus the Shifter Skills

Innocent Blood [ATK]
Attacks 1 enemy. Heals this Champion by 15% of the damage inflicted.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +5%
Level 5: Damage +5%
Damage Multiplier: 3.75 ATK

Full Moon Rampage [ATK] (Cooldown: 5 turns)
Attacks 1 enemy 6 times. Heals this Champion by 25% of the damage inflicted. Heals this Champion by 50% of the damage inflicted instead if the target is under a [Fear] or a [True Fear] debuff. After the first hit, has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Damage +15%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 6: Cooldown -1
Level 7: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 0.97 ATK

Hunter’s Howl [ATK] (Cooldown: 5 turns)
Places a 50% [Increase ATK] buff on all allies for 3 turns, then attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Each hit has a 50% chance of placing a [True Fear] debuff for 1 turn. Has a 50% chance of placing a [Fear] debuff on 2 random enemies for 1 turn if the [True Fear] debuff is placed.
Level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 5: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 2.3 ATK

Beast Mode [Passive] (Cooldown: 7 turns)
Passive Effect: Damage increases by 40% when this Champion’s HP drops below 40%. Active Effect: Revives this Champion with 20% HP when killed. Immediately grants an Extra Turn.
Level 2: Cooldown -1
Level 3: Cooldown -1

Brakus the Shifter Equipment Guide

Arena, Doom Tower, Faction Wars Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons

Recommended Artifacts

1 Retaliation Set, 1 Speed Set
1 Frenzy Set, 1 Speed Set
2 Offense Set, 1 Speed Set

Recommended Artifacts

1 Lifesteal Set, 1 Speed Set

Recommended Stats

Weapon (ATK)
Helmet (HP)
Shield (DEF)
Gauntlets (C.RATE)
Chestplate (ATK%)
Boots (SPD)
Ring (ATK)
Amulet (C.DMG)
Banner (ACC)

Recommended Stats

Weapon (ATK)
Helmet (HP)
Shield (DEF)
Gauntlets (C.RATE)
Chestplate (ATK%)
Boots (SPD)
Ring (ATK)
Amulet (C.DMG)
Banner (ACC)

Brakus the Shifter Mastery Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower,Faction Wars

Raid Shadow Legends Brakus the Shifter Skill Mastery Equip Guide


  1. Deadly Precision
  2. Keen Strike
  3. Shield Breaker
  4. Whirlwind of Death
  5. Single Out
  6. Bring it Down
  7. Cycle of Violence
  8. Kill Streak
  9. Blood Shield
  10. Warmaster / Giant Slayer


  1. Pinpoint Accuracy
  2. Charged Focus
  3. Arcane Celerity
  4. Evil Eye
  5. Master Hexer

Brakus the Shifter Storyline

No one knows exactly how the twisted creatures known as Skinwalkers came to be. Some say they were abominations created by Siroth out of envy of Lumaya’s children, others maintain that it was a mighty curse of some sort that first turned humans, elves, and even orcs into werebeasts. Indeed, in most known legends, the first Skinwalkers are cursed to take the form of a beast under specific circumstances. It is only later that their descendants are born with beast-like bodies that can never change back to whatever original form their ancestors possessed. One thing that can never be denied is the unnatural strength that flows through Skinwalker veins. And this strength has long tempted heroes across Teleria. Brakus was once a warrior of great renown. Hailing from a norse Barbaric tribe, he made a name for himself in battles and raids alike, serving whoever offered him the most silver and the greatest chance at glory. He was obsessed with becoming stronger, faster, tougher – anything that allowed him to be a better warrior than his foes. In his travels, Brakus came across ancient folklore that spoke of part-men, part-beasts, whose strength was so great not even a dozen mortal opponents could match them. Mesmerized by the possibilities, Brakus set out to find a way to harness that strength. For decades he wandered the lands, seeking magic-wielders from all walks of life. For decades he found nought but disappointment. It was not until Brakus came across a half-mad hermit who lived in the dark heart of the Durham Forest that he finally had some luck. The old man was strange, to say the least, but he knew the tales of the days long gone like the back of his palm. And he promised to grant Brakus the strength he sought – for a price. Eager to finally seize what which he had sought for so long, Brakus agreed to anything. And even when the hermit demanded his heart, the obsessed warrior cut it out from his chest without hesitation – or so the tale goes. However, the Hermit remained true to his word as well. Spreading his crooked, skinny arms, the old mage intoned an ancient incantation that kept Brakus from the brink of death. Thus gripped by arcane power, Brakus’ body twisted and deformed, bringing out his true nature. Before long, a vicious creature, more wolf than man, stood on the cold soil floor of the hut. Alas, power never comes without a price. The heart that Brakus had offered the Hermit was both a blood sacrifice and one of great symbolism. Though he had obtained the strength he craved, he also lost his humanity in the process. At first, he maintained a sliver of his old self, even his human form during the day. But, gradually, this control slipped, and Brakus descended deeper into bestial madness. Until nothing but a vicious hunter remained – more wolf than man both in body and soul.

Brakus the Shifter Videos

Raid Shadow Legends Brakus Champion Gameplay by StewGaming

Raid Shadow Legends Brakus Champion Gameplay by BGE

Raid Shadow Legends Brakus Champion Gameplay by Verdy Gaming

Raid Shadow Legends Brakus Champion Gameplay by Jgigs

Raid Shadow Legends Brakus Champion Gameplay by Dirtbag Gaming

Champion Name Reference

  • English: Brakus the Shifter
  • French: Brakus le Métamorphe
  • Deutsch:
  • Italian:
  • Spanish:
  • Chinese:
  • Korean:
  • Japanese:
  • Ukranian:
  • Russian:
  • Turkish:
  • Portuguese:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

18 thoughts on “Brakus the Shifter | Raid Shadow Legends

  1. Vindaloser

    I love it in Arena when up against him and I have Angar having just cast reflect damage. Brakus revives, goes full moon rampage and then dies…! xD

  2. Egge

    German: Brakus der Wandler

  3. Ayumilove Post author

    @TeePee: I have corrected the amount of books required for Brakus the Shifter to fully max all of his skills.

  4. TeePee

    Update book total to 16. 2 books for his passive.

  5. Sleep

    @Caracora I use him in my UK CB on Ultra Nightmare doing 45 -47 mil per key. I have him paired with Martyr for weaken and defense down synergy. He’s worth it.

  6. boozor

    Why do you have Warmaster instead of Giant Slayer?

  7. Caracora

    Is Brakus a good choice for DPS in an UK CB Team? 50% Increase Atk for 3 turns + 25% Weaken for 2 turns seems great. As he will be below 40% health most of the time, +40% damage from passive ability is great, too. Squishyness is not an issue in this case. Still, 16 books are really steep. Is he worth it in this setting?

  8. chelydra

    My team has Brakus along with Cardiel and Scyl of the Drakes. It seems that when either revival skill from Cardiel or Scyl is activated on Brakus, it puts the revival of Beast Mode into cooldown. It would make more sense to me to have Beast Mode held in reserve entirely when another revival skill is in operation (FYI, I have been getting the extra turn when the other revival skills are also in effect).

  9. flash

    Warmaster is actually better even when Brakus is booked because his A2 can proc it twice. Apparently the first hit that applies Weaken counts as a separate skill from the other 5 hits.

  10. Blas

    The Support mastery Picture and the text underneath do NOT match up. Cannot tell which is the correct line of mastery to follow.

  11. Shaaw

    I would definitely say he should be in defensive tree now that master hexer doesn’t improve fear/true fear…

  12. Rubydoo

    Please could you update this champion, had him a while but he seems to have gone down hill since I put these masteries on him?

  13. TDusk

    You think that “Harvest Despair” would be the good choice for him now that he doesn’t benefits from the support masteries? There are so many new defensive buffs against feared users that I’m not sure if he is going to go down on pvp tier D:

  14. morgrain

    Yes, we need an update on the masteries. Fear no longer gets effect.

  15. Ryyft

    Those support masters no longer effects fears. Needs updating.

  16. toff

    support masteries are to proc his true fear + fear, as then he gains extra heal from hits on A3.

  17. Harvey

    Please clarify. What you list for support masteries and what is highlighted doesn’t match.

  18. Joe

    Would Giantslayer work better than Warmaster once he’s fully booked? My shoddy math says its about even with no books but higher probability once you add in books.