Selinia Nightcloak | Raid Shadow Legends

Raid Shadow Legends Selinia Nightcloak Skill Mastery Equip Guide


NAME: Selinia Nightcloak
FACTION: High Elves
ROLE: Attack
USABILITY: Situational
TOMES: 14 (A1 A2 A3)



Obtain from

Void Shard
Bambus Fourleaf Fusion

Blessings Recommendation

Phantom Touch (Damage Dealer)


★✰✰✰✰ Campaign
★★✰✰✰ Arena Defense
★★✰✰✰ Arena Offense
★★✰✰✰ Clan Boss
★★★✰✰ Hydra
★★★✰✰ Faction Wars


★★★✰✰ Minotaur
★★★✰✰ Spider
★★✰✰✰ Fire Knight
★★★✰✰ Dragon
★★★✰✰ Ice Golem
★✰✰✰✰ Iron Twins
★★★★✰ Sand Devil
★★★★★ Phantom Shogun


★★★✰✰ Arcane Keep
★★★✰✰ Void Keep
★✰✰✰✰ Force Keep
★★★✰✰ Spirit Keep
★★★✰✰ Magic Keep

Doom Tower

★★✰✰✰ Floors
★✰✰✰✰ Magma Dragon
★✰✰✰✰ Nether Spider
★★★★✰ Frost Spider
★✰✰✰✰ Scarab King
★★★✰✰ Celestial Griffin
★✰✰✰✰ Eternal Dragon
★✰✰✰✰ Dreadhorn
★✰✰✰✰ Dark Fae

Selinia Nightcloak Overview

Selinia Nightcloak is a Rare Void affinity champion from the High Elves faction in Raid Shadow Legends. She is an archer who unleashes relentless barrage of arrows upon any intruders who trepsass her sacred land. Selinia is one of the vital asset for those who are attempting to complete the Bambus Fourleaf fusion. She along with Meatcaver Tolog, Longsword Torrux, and Petrifya Rockroot are fused together to get Pann the Bowhorn or Malkith Bloodflock to obtain Bambus Fourleaf!

Selinia’s skills are a mesmerizing dance of fire and precision, focusing on engulfing her enemies in flames and extending their torment. Her Moonshot (A2 ability) is a spectacle to behold, as it showers all adversaries with scorching arrows, while simultaneously granting a 65% chance to extend the duration of the scorching HP Burn debuff. Not only does this synergizes with Selinia’s fiery arsenal of Lunar Ballista, but it also proves invaluable in keeping your allies’ HP Burns for extended period, ensuring maximum damage over time.

With her trusty Lunar Ballista (A3 ability), she fires three arrows with deadly accuracy, each strike carrying a 75% chance of setting her foes ablaze with HP Burn debuff. Prior to her onslaught, she bestows a 25% Increase Accuracy upon herself, ensuring that her aim remains true. The added accuracy boost aids in reaching the required stats to prevent her HP Burn debuff from being resisted, especially higher dungeon difficulties. This skill is versatile, whether it’s to single out a specific target or to systematically burn down the multiple heads of the formidable Hydra Boss!

Selinia possesses Soloar Boost passive ability that propels her Turn Meter forward by 5% with every HP Burn activation. This swift pace in battles allows her to strike more frequently, keeping her enemies in a perpetual state of panic. In addition, she uses her Soulburst Arrow (A1 ability) to self-heal, ensuring that she remains resilient and relentless throughout her journeys in the heat of combat.

Selinia Nightcloak Skills

Soulburst Arrow
Attacks 1 enemy. Heals this Champion by 10% of their MAX HP. Heals this Champion by 20% of their MAX HP instead, when attacking a target under a [HP Burn] debuff.
Level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Heal +10%
Level 4: Damage +10%
Level 5: Heal +10%
Damage Multiplier: 3.25 ATK

Moonshot (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Attacks all enemies. Has a 50% chance of increasing the duration of any [HP Burn] debuffs by 1 turn.
Level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 4: Damage +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 6: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 3.4 ATK

Lunar Ballista (Cooldown: 5 turns)
Attacks 3 times at random. Before attacking, places a 25% [Increase ACC] buff on this Champion for 2 turns. Each hit has a 50% chance of placing a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Damage +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 6: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 1.7 ATK

Solar Boost (Passive)
Boosts this Champion’s Turn Meter by 5% each time a [HP Burn] debuff is activated.

Selinia Nightcloak Build Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Recommended Artifacts

PvE: Bloodthirst, Impulse, Lifesteal, Reflex, Relentless
PvP: Immunity, Stoneskin, Untouchable, Zeal
PvE & PvP: Accuracy, Critical Damage, Cruel, Divine Speed, Fatal, Immortal, Instinct, Killstroke, Lethal, Merciless, Perception, Regeneration, Savage, Speed, Supersonic

Stats Allocation

Weapon (ATK)
Helmet (HP)
Shield (DEF)
Gauntlets (ATK% / C.RATE / C.DMG / HP% / DEF%)
Chestplate (ATK% / ACC / HP% / DEF%)
Boots (SPD / ATK% / HP% / DEF%)
Ring (ATK / HP / DEF)
Amulet (C.DMG / ATK / HP / DEF)
Banner (ACC / ATK / HP / DEF)

Stats Priority

ATK Nuker & Debuffer: ATK%, C.RATE, C.DMG, SPD, ACC
Debuffer: ACC, SPD, HP%, DEF%

Selinia Nightcloak Mastery Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Raid Shadow Legends Selinia Nightcloak PvE Mastery Guide


  1. Deadly Precision
  2. Keen Strike
  3. Heart of Glory
  4. Single Out
  5. Brint it Down
  6. Methodical
  7. Warmaster


  1. Pinpoint Accuracy
  2. Charged Focus
  3. Swarm Smiter
  4. Arcane Celerity
  5. Lore of Steel
  6. Cycle of Magic
  7. Master Hexer
  8. Sniper

Selinia Nightcloak Updates

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

One thought on “Selinia Nightcloak | Raid Shadow Legends

  1. Wilton

    Nope, she’s a void champion. She does not come from ancient and mystery shards. Void shards only.