Skytouched Shaman | BA-ESV | Raid Shadow Legends Skill Mastery Equip Guide

Raid Shadow Legends Skytouched Shaman Skill Mastery Equip Guide

Raid Shadow Skytouched Shaman Skill Mastery Equip Guide


FACTION: Barbarians
ROLE: Support
TOMES: 11 (A2)
FUSION: Rotos the Lost Groom

Total Stats (6 Stars)

Health Points (HP): 18,330
Attack (ATK): 958
Defense (DEF): 1,123
Speed (SPD): 102
Critical Rate (C.RATE): 15%
Critical Damage (C.DMG): 50%
Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 30
Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 0


★★★✰✰ Campaign
★★★★✰ Arena Defense
★★★★★ Arena Offense
★★★★✰ Clan Boss
★★★★✰ Faction Wars


★★★★✰ Minotaur’s Labyrinth
★★★✰✰ Spider’s Den
★★★✰✰ Fire Knight’s Castle
★★★★✰ Dragon’s Lair
★★★★✰ Ice Golem’s Peak


★★★★✰ Void Keep
★★★★✰ Force Keep
★★★✰✰ Spirit Keep
★★★✰✰ Magic Keep

Skytouched Shaman Skills

Talon Knives [ATK]
Attacks all enemies. Heals by 15% of the damage inflicted if this Champion has less than 50% HP. Boosts this Champion’s Turn Meter by 20% instead if this Champion has 50% HP or higher.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +5%
Level 5: Damage +10%
Level 6: Damage +10%

Immortal Skies (Cooldown: 6 turns)
Removes all debuffs from all allies, then places a [Revive On Death] buff and a [Block Debuffs] buff on all allies for 2 turns.
Level 2: Cooldown -1
Level 3: Cooldown -1

Bloodstain Ritual [Passive]
Damages this Champion by 10% of their MAX HP at the start of each turn. Heals all allies except this Champion equal to half of the lost HP. Places a 30% [Decrease SPD] debuff on this Champion for 1 turn at the start of each turn. Also has a 50% chance of placing a [Fear] debuff on this Champion for 1 turn. The lost HP refers to the current total HP subtracted from the total MAX HP, instead of the half of 10% MAX HP loss! For example, if her HP is 40%, she heals her allies by 30% of her MAX HP (100 – 40% and then divided by 2 = 30%)
Level 2: Heal +5%
Level 3: Heal +5%
Level 4: Heal +5%
Level 5: Heal +5%

Increases Ally HP in all Battles by 25%.

Skytouched Shaman Equipment Guide

Arena, Campaign, Faction Wars Clan Boss, Dungeons

Equipment Set

1 Immunity Set, 1 Speed Set
2 Immortal Set, 1 Speed Set
3 Immortal Set
2 Life Set, 1 Speed Set

Equipment Set

3 Immortal Set
1 Regeneration Set, 1 Immortal Set
3 Life Set

Equipment Stat Priority

Weapon (ATK)
Helmet (HP)
Shield (DEF)
Gauntlets (HP%)
Chestplate (HP%)
Boots (SPD)
Ring (HP / DEF)
Amulet (HP / DEF)
Banner (HP / DEF)

Equipment Stat Priority

Weapon (ATK)
Helmet (HP)
Shield (DEF)
Gauntlets (HP%)
Chestplate (HP%)
Boots (SPD)
Ring (HP / DEF)
Amulet (HP / DEF)
Banner (HP / DEF)

Skytouched Shaman Mastery Guide

Arena, Campaign, Dungeons, Faction Wars

Raid Shadow Legends Skytouched Shaman Skill Mastery Equip Guide


  1. N/A


  1. Tough Skin
  2. Rejuvenation
  3. Mighty Endurance
  4. Resurgent
  5. Wisdom of Battle
  6. Delay Death
  7. Retribution
  8. Deterrence


  1. Steadfast
  2. Lay on Hands
  3. Rapid Response
  4. Merciful Aid
  5. Lore of Steel
  6. Lasting Gifts
  7. Elixir of Life

Clan Boss

Raid Shadow Legends Skytouched Shaman Skill Mastery Equip Guide


  1. Deadly Precision
  2. Keen Strike
  3. Shield Breaker
  4. Life Drinker
  5. Bring it Down
  6. Methodical
  7. Kill Streak
  8. Warmaster


  1. N/A


  1. Steadfast
  2. Lay on Hands
  3. Rapid Response
  4. Healing Savior
  5. Lore of Steel
  6. Merciful Aid
  7. Lasting Gifts

Skytouched Shaman Videos

RAID: Shadow Legends | Skytouched Shaman Champion Guide by LokiMagics

RAID: Shadow Legends | Skytouched Shaman Champion Guide by MurderInc Raid

Skytouched Shaman Storyline

The religious traditions of the Barbarian tribes in the Deadlands are rich and varied, drawn from different cultures and often intermixed with one another. Some worship the ‘old gods’ – often these are powerful spirits, demons, fae, or other mystical creatures taking advantage of the primitive societies – while others gravitate towards revering the Ancestors or even the forces of nature. The latter are often represented as living beings in their own right or spirits that reside in particular elements. It is no wonder that the spirits are depicted with familiar imagery, such as the Goddess of the Wind well-known among the tribes of Eastern Krokhan is often said to take the form of a giant vulture. The priesthood dedicated to her is exclusively female, usually young orphan girls taken in by the elder Shamans and taught the ways of the Goddess. They adorn their bodies with gold jewellery and wrap themselves in cloaks of vulture feathers, their faces covered with intricate tattoos and concealed by masks of bird skulls. Upon initiation, the Skytouched are granted daggers fashioned to resemble talons of ivory and steel. These are the most important tools a Shaman can wield, for her Goddess is cruel and demanding. She, above all, craves mortal blood, and it is the Skytouched Shaman’s duty to deliver that sacrifice. Thus one of the most important rituals they perform involved bloodletting – one carried out by the Shaman herself – it is a painful and gruelling process that can leave the Skytouched drained, but her cruel patron’s favour ensures that her allies are revitalized and ready to take on the foe, even if the Shaman herself has to pay the ultimate price.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

12 thoughts on “Skytouched Shaman | BA-ESV | Raid Shadow Legends Skill Mastery Equip Guide

  1. Paul Shreve

    Also, why not use elixir of life instead of warmaster in CB as well? She is not on the team for damage at all and the extra hp increases the amount she can heal.

  2. Paul Shreve

    Yeah, so taunting didn’t work. Oh well. Trying to get enough decent immortal gear to be worth it. Thinking about trying relentless because if the extra turn hits then she would heal twice in a row. Any thoughts?

  3. alphallama

    @ayumilove. Not worth it unless its faction wars. Without doom priest or block debuffs shes unstable. Can go 2 -3 rounds healing big blocking next debuffs or be a paperweight with fear.


    I’m going to try her out with a taunting set that way she takes damage increasing her heals and a life set of gloves and chest that are both hp% main stat. I also saw a video that recommends pairing her with Ironclad because his of his passive that is an AOE attack when he is healed. Damage is 50% of surplus heal. What do you all think?

  5. Mai~Limm

    Got her today and omg I wish I was recording. Sexiest summoning run out yet, thanks devs! LOL.

  6. Ayumilove Post author

    @alphallama: I’m also currently leveling her to Level 60. While doing so, I’m evaluating her skills in battle. She will be re-rated once I have tested her thoroughly with masteries and full ascension.

  7. alphallama

    So why the low numbers on this half naked beauty? kit looks awesome and viable for even spiders. block buffs as well as revive on death icing on the cake. Really wish the numbers looked better. no doing ascension will hider amulet and banner but will she need it for the trade off? To top it off hp over 50 boosts her tm? why not? i’ll build mine next and report back with the outcome.

  8. Clotsby

    I wish her a1 had provoke cuz she’s rarely being targeted cuz of her high hp pool you need on her to be effective and is a void so you cant really force target her with negative affinety. Otherwise a verry solid champ

  9. androgamer

    she is a better healer than vrask (who is one of the best in the game) and she has aoe attack, all allies remove debuffs and block debuffs and passive heal unlike vrask who will miss healing when not criting specially against negative affinity. they had to add the negatives to her passive so she will not be broken although the remove debuffs/block debuffs skill will balance it. such great hard to understand champ !

  10. Rukohard

    Underrated champion.

    She heals LIKE A LOT. You only need to keep this champion between 30-50HP% and she will be healing +20k per turn. (lvl. 60). You only need a good immortal set or other champ (like apothecary) to heal her when she is under 30%HP and all your team is going to be immortal.

  11. Exeon

    Since everyone just saw the passive and ran, here is some extra info:

    The passive is worded very poorly, she heals the entire team for all her missing health, not what gets removed at the end of the turn.

    So if she had for instance 50K max health, and is sitting at 25K she would heal her team for 12,5K (not 2,5k if you look at the poor wording of her passive) , booked it would be 17,5K, in the video above the guy has nearly 80K on her with immortal gear, making her heal the team for absurd amounts every turn, even if she’s feared.

  12. Tundijaan

    I just got this today and you are my go to site .. HELP ME!