Staltus Dragonbane | Raid Shadow Legends

Raid Shadow Legends Staltus Dragonbane Skill Mastery Equip Guide


NAME: Staltus Dragonbane
FACTION: Banner Lords
RARITY: Legendary
ROLE: Defense
USABILITY: Early-Mid-Late Game
TOMES: 11 (A2 A3)



Obtain from

Ancient Shard
Sacred Shard
Primal Shard
Guaranteed Champion

Blessings Recommendation

Brimstone (Damage Dealer)


★★★★★ Campaign
★★★★★ Arena Defense
★★★★★ Arena Offense
★★✰✰✰ Clan Boss
★★✰✰✰ Hydra
★★★★★ Faction Wars


★★★★✰ Minotaur
★★★★★ Spider
★★★★✰ Fire Knight
★★★★✰ Dragon
★★★★✰ Ice Golem
★★✰✰✰ Iron Twins
★★✰✰✰ Sand Devil
★★★✰✰ Phantom Shogun


★★★★★ Arcane Keep
★★★★★ Void Keep
★★★★★ Force Keep
★★★★★ Spirit Keep
★★★★★ Magic Keep

Doom Tower

★★★★★ Floors
★★★★✰ Magma Dragon
★✰✰✰✰ Nether Spider
★★★★✰ Frost Spider
★★★★★ Scarab King
★✰✰✰✰ Celestial Griffin
★★★★✰ Eternal Dragon
★✰✰✰✰ Dreadhorn
★★★✰✰ Dark Fae

Staltus Dragonbane Skills

Axe of Glory
Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. If the target is under any debuff, each hit decreases the target’s Turn Meter by 10%.
Level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Damage +10%
Damage Multiplier: 1.9 DEF

Drakehunter (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Attacks all enemies 2 times. Each hit has a 50% chance of placing a [Stun] debuff for 1 turn.
Level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Damage +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 5: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 2.1 DEF

Dragon Heart (Cooldown: 5 turns)
Places a 60% [Increase DEF] buff on this champion for 3 turns, then attacks all enemies.
Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Decrease C.DMG] debuff for 2 turns on enemies whose ATK is higher than their DEF.
Has a 75% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 2 turns on enemies whose ATK is equal to or lower than their DEF.
Level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Damage +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 6: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 4 DEF

Untarnished (Passive)
Whenever an enemy attempts to place a [Weaken] debuff, a [Decrease DEF] debuff, or a [Poison] debuff on this champion, reflects them back onto the attacker. Damage increases by 5% for each debuff on the target.

Increases Ally DEF in all Battles by 30%

Staltus Dragonbane Build Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Recommended Artifacts

PvE: Bloodthirst, Lifesteal
PvP: Zeal
PvE & PvP: Accuracy, Critical Damage, Defiant, Deflection, Divine Speed, Instinct, Killstroke, Lethal, Merciless, Perception, Resilience, Savage, Speed, Supersonic

Stats Allocation

Weapon (ATK)
Helmet (HP)
Shield (DEF)
Gauntlets (DEF% / C.RATE / C.DMG)
Chestplate (DEF% / ACC)
Boots (SPD / DEF%)
Ring (DEF)
Amulet (C.DMG / DEF)
Banner (DEF / ACC)

Stats Priority

DEF Nuker & Debuffer: DEF%, C.RATE, C.DMG, SPD, ACC

Staltus Dragonbane Masteries Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Raid Shadow Legends Staltus Dragonbane PvP Mastery Guide


  1. Deadly Precision
  2. Keen Strike
  3. Shield Breaker
  4. Ruthless Ambush
  5. Single Out
  6. Bring it Down
  7. Cycle of Violence
  8. Kill Streak
  9. Helmsmasher


  1. Tough Skin
  2. Blastproof
  3. Resurgent
  4. Delay Death
  5. Retribution
  6. Deterrence

Staltus Dragonbane Review

Staltus Dragonbane is a Legendary Defense Force affinity champion from the Banner Lords in Raid Shadow Legends. As a master of dragon slaying, he has brought the mysterious creatures to the Banner Lords faction as part of patch 6.0. And if that isn’t enough, he has taken the head of the fearsome Dracomorph and fashioned it into a fearsome helmet.

But Staltus is more than just a statement piece. He has dethroned Soulless as the best defense-based damage dealer in all of Teleria. While Soulless may hit slightly harder with his A3 ability, the rest of Staltus’s abilities produce more damage overall. This is driven by his passive ability which increases his damage by 5% for each debuff on an enemy target.

Staltus’s two AoE abilities are essential for arena battles and both hit extremely hard. His A3 also provides his own Increase Defense buff, meaning you don’t need to bring another champion with this ability, like Siphi or Doomscreech. Plus, his passive makes him immune to Poison, Decrease Defense, or Weaken, making him an excellent choice for battling the Dragon and Agreth, the Nether Spider.

But Staltus is not just a damage-dealer. His A2 ability has a 50% (65% if booked) chance per hit to stun, making it ideal for dealing with the Spider’s minions. His A1 ability also has a 20% Decrease Turn Meter on any target under a debuff. While his A3 debuffs are conditional on the target, Decrease Critical Damage is often used instead of the more desirable Decrease Speed.

So whether you’re looking for a big Defense-based nuke, solid crowd control for waves, or just a cool-looking dragon fire-breathing animation (yes, he summons a dragon!), Staltus Dragonbane is your guy. With his impressive array of abilities and dragon-slaying experience, he is a true champion in every sense of the word.

Staltus Dragonbane Updates

Staltus Dragonbane Videos

MacChan: Staltus Is A Solid Def Nuker… My Pulls And Showcase

SkratchPlays: The NEW Best Defense Nuker!? Staltus Dragonbane Champion Spotlight

Nub Raids: STALTUS DRAGONBANE Showcase – A Tank Who SMACKS!

Champion Name Reference

  • English: Staltus Dragonbane
  • French:
  • Deutsch:
  • Italian:
  • Spanish:
  • Chinese:
  • Korean:
  • Japanese:
  • Ukranian:
  • Russian:
  • Turkish:
  • Portuguese:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

5 thoughts on “Staltus Dragonbane | Raid Shadow Legends

  1. Paul

    Can solo Nether Spider with his reflect poison debuffs

  2. KPS

    Life Drinker??? gibt es nicht.
    Meint man damit LIFESTEAL ???

  3. Jay

    He’s immune to poison, he should be 5* for Nether Spider?

  4. Swift

    Just got him Great effects on attacks looking forward to seeing him maxed Thanks for the Great site and help

  5. sword

    nice hat