Phantom Touch (Damage Dealer)
★★★★★ Arcane Keep
Attacks 1 enemy. Has an 80% chance of placing a 2.5% [Poison] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Damage +5%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 6: Damage +10%
Damage Multiplier: 3.5 ATK
Acid Rain (Cooldown: 3 turns)
Attacks all enemies. Has an extra 15% chance of inflicting a critical hit. Fill the Turn Meter of this champion by 25% for each enemy killed.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +5%
Level 5: Damage +5%
Damage Multiplier: 4.65 ATK
Disintegrate (Cooldown: 5 turns)
Attacks 4 times at random. Has a 40% chance of placing a 5% [Poison] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 4: Damage +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 6: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 1.5 ATK
Increases Ally HP in all battles by 15%.
Kael Build Guide
|Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars
PvE: Bloodthirst, Impulse, Lifesteal, Reflex, Relentless
ATK Nuker: ATK%, C.RATE, C.DMG, SPD
Kael Mastery Guide
Arena, Doom Tower, Faction Wars
Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons
Kael All-Rounder Build
Here is Kael artifacts and masteries by Ayumilove, optimized as an all-rounder champion to tackle Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Faction Wars and Normal Doom Tower content! Kael is equipped in Lifesteal Set to heal himself during battle, especially when speed farming campaign along with 3 fodders. This artifact set is recommended for early-mid game players for survivability, as you will be lacking in Health and Defense stats to tank the damage. The stats to prioritize on Kael for early-mid game are Health, Defense, Speed and Accuracy. Kael’s damage output will be mainly from Poison debuff. Hence, it’s advisable to make him beefy to be able to take a few hits from enemy, while inflicting Poison debuff on them to deal damage based on their MAX HP! Once you reached late game, you can build up his Attack, Critical Rate and Critical Damage for more damage output from his skills!
Kael Arena Nuker Build
Here is Kael artifacts and masteries by Skratch, optimized as a damage nuker for Arena. Kael is equipped in Cruel Set and Speed Set. Cruel Set provides additional Attack stats and ignore a portion of enemy defense, while Speed Set provides additional speed stats. The stats to prioritize on Kael to maximize his damage output are Attack, Critical Rate, Critical Damage and Speed. Accuracy is not required as you will be solely relying on raw damage to knockout the enemy instantly rather than a long battle with Poison debuff.
Kael is a Rare Attack Magic Champion from Dark Elves faction in Raid Shadow Legends. Kael is one of the 4 starter champions (Athel, Elhain, Galek) that you can select before you begin your game! He is well-known for his Poison skills as it’s immensely valuable for boss raiding, especially at Clan Boss, Dragon and Ice Golem. Dark Kael is his successor who can only be unlocked by collecting fragments of him by clearing Normal Doom Tower Secret Rooms!
Dark Bolt (A1 Skill) is Kael’s default attack that has the ability to apply Poison debuff on a single target enemy. It’s useful in taking out a champion who has vast amount of Health and Defense as Poison damage ignore all defense and deals damage based on their MAX HP. Kael requires Accuracy stats to inflict Poison debuff, so ensure he has sufficient amount of it. Otherwise, it will be resisted by the enemy! (Required Accuracy = Dungeon Level x 11).
Acid Rain (A2 Skill) is Kael’s Aoe Attack that hits all enemies in the battlefield. This skill provides an additional 15% Critical Rate, which means having at least 85% Critical Rate on Kael allows him to deal critical damage to wipe out enemies instantly. All starter champions (Athel, Elhain, Galek and Kael) have this unique passive Critical Rate boost on their AoE attack to give them an edge among all Rare champions! The exceptional part of this skill is Kael will gain 25% Turn Meter boost per enemy killed. This allows him to quickly take his turn again if he manages to kill multiple enemies at simultaneously!
Disintegrate (A3 Skill) is Kael’s signature Poison skill that inflicts a more deadlier Poison debuff. This skill deals lesser damage compared to all of his other skills if there are multiple enemies around, but deals a high amount of damage to a single target in total. If you are mainly using Kael as your primary Poisoner for boss raiding, kindly visit the Clan Boss guide to learn more about the required stats to optimize his build!
Last but not least, he has a Health Aura that can be used in all areas, which is helpful in boosting your champions survivability early game. Overall, Kael is one of the best Rare champions that is worth taking to Level 60. His role can be customized based on your game progression, either as a debuffer (early-mid game) or nuker (late game).
Kael Full Review
- Kael is able to inflict high amount of damage with his “Acid Rain” skill on multiple enemies, which makes him an excellent speed farmer in Campaign to level up fodders (food champion) quickly.
- His basic attack A1 “Dark Bolt” and A3 skill “Disintegrate” has the ability to apply Poison debuff on enemies. This allows him to deal high amount of damage on high HP enemies especially Clan Boss and Dungeon Bosses such as Dragon with low stats gear. However, it requires Accuracy to apply Poison debuff or else it will be resisted by the enemies.
- When Kael is build for maximum damage with high Attack, Critical Rate and Critical Damage, he can do large amount of damage to his opponents. This makes him one of the most for formidable champion in Arena when tuned properly.
- Kael is flexible champion who can be utilized in various team setup regardless of the area, which makes him one of the best Rare champions to use when starting early-late game.
- He is great in a Speed Nuke Team Arena setup where he goes last to do the finishing kill after his allies buff him with Increase Attack and lays down Decrease Defense debuff on enemies. If Kael manages to kill multiple enemies on his turn, he will be able to go again quickly to clean up the remaning enemies.
- Kael can also be utilized in speed tuned counterattack setup in Clan Boss to deal high amount of damage by filling up the Clan Boss (Easy, Normal, Hard, Brutal) with Poison debuff.
- Kael A1 ability “Dark Bolt” applies 2.5% Poison debuff on enemies instead of the 5% Poison debuff. Hence, if he is paired with another Poisoner champion who provides 5% Poison in Clan Boss team, he will become a damage bottleneck by filling up the lesser Poison version as all enemies including bosses have a limit of 10 debuff capacity.
Kael Champion Lore
Kael is a black sheep among Dark Elves: he is not a cynic. He began his road away from nihilism at a very young age, when he fled Durham Forest and went to one of the Free Cities, where he made a favorable impression in one of its foremost academies and secured permission for a permanent post. There Kael gained something that would change his life: access to a massive library of knowledge not curated by the Dark Elves. By the time of his return to Durham Forest, Kael could hardly recognize his home. The place had swiftly become a pit of infighting, exploitation, and competition, and the struggle for power and influence was life-and-death for many. It was a life Kael wanted no part of.
Kael proved to be an enigma to his people. Knowledge and contacts among Humans he gained gave him considerable leverage and he was an undeniably capable mage, yet he – inexplicably – did not strive for power like a proper Dark Elf, with exploitation and murder. Even worse, as his research bore fruit he had become a High Elf ‘sympathizer’ – he even dared suggest that the High Elves and the Dark Elves were far more alike than different.
Though those beliefs could have cost him dearly, Kael was unbothered by any of the consequences save one: access to the peace talks between the Elves. Even then, he initially had not been concerned — while he would have liked to interview some High Elves, he had little hope the negotiations were any more than an opportunity for politicians to shout at each other, with little hope for constructive dialogue. But then he learned of the cave networks that ran beneath the capital city of Aravia. They were incredibly ancient — some reaching all the way back to the Gray Age… and perhaps beyond. What secrets could they hold? He had to find out. He spent favor after favor, and he finally secured a position in the next conclave. It was a choice that would reshape his life forever.
ASH: Best Kael Build for 2022