Pounder | Raid Shadow Legends

Raid Shadow Legends Pounder Skill Mastery Equip Guide


NAME: Pounder
FACTION: Ogryn Tribes
ROLE: Defense
TOMES: 8 (N/A)



Obtain from

Mystery Shard
Ancient Shard
Primal Shard
Maulie Tankard Fusion

Blessings Recommendation

Survival Instinct (Tank)


★★★✰✰ Campaign
★★★✰✰ Arena Defense
★★★✰✰ Arena Offense
★★✰✰✰ Clan Boss
★✰✰✰✰ Hydra
★★★✰✰ Faction Wars


★★★✰✰ Minotaur
★✰✰✰✰ Spider
★✰✰✰✰ Fire Knight
★★★✰✰ Dragon
★★★✰✰ Ice Golem
★✰✰✰✰ Iron Twins
★✰✰✰✰ Sand Devil
★✰✰✰✰ Phantom Shogun


★★★✰✰ Arcane Keep
★★★✰✰ Void Keep
★✰✰✰✰ Force Keep
★★✰✰✰ Spirit Keep
★★✰✰✰ Magic Keep

Doom Tower

★✰✰✰✰ Floors
★✰✰✰✰ Magma Dragon
★✰✰✰✰ Nether Spider
★✰✰✰✰ Frost Spider
★✰✰✰✰ Scarab King
★✰✰✰✰ Celestial Griffin
★✰✰✰✰ Eternal Dragon
★✰✰✰✰ Dreadhorn
★✰✰✰✰ Dark Fae

Pounder Review

Pounder is a Rare Defense Magic affinity champion from the Ogryn Tribes faction in Raid Shadow Legends.

Pounder Skills

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 25% chance of placing a 25% [Decrease ATK] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Damage Multiplier: 3.8 DEF

Spreading Ice (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Freeze] debuff for 1 turn. If the target has a [Freeze] debuff, has a 25% chance of placing it on another enemy.
Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 5: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 6 DEF

Tower of Power (Passive)
Increases the resistance of all allies by 15 for each active buff on this Champion.

Increases Magic Ally ATK in all Battles by 20%.

Pounder Build Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Recommended Artifacts

PvE: Bloodthirst, Impulse, Lifesteal, Reflex, Relentless
PvP: Zeal
PvE & PvP: Accuracy, Critical Damage, Defiant, Deflection, Divine Speed, Instinct, Killstroke, Lethal, Merciless, Perception, Resilience, Savage, Speed, Supersonic

Stats Allocation

Weapon (ATK)
Helmet (HP)
Shield (DEF)
Gauntlets (DEF% / C.RATE / C.DMG)
Chestplate (DEF% / ACC)
Boots (SPD / DEF%)
Ring (DEF)
Amulet (C.DMG / DEF)
Banner (DEF / ACC)

Stats Priority

DEF Nuker & Debuffer: DEF%, C.RATE, C.DMG, SPD, ACC

Pounder Mastery Guide

Arena, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Raid Shadow Legends Pounder Skill Mastery Equip Guide


  1. Defiant
  2. Improved Parry
  3. Bloodthirst
  4. Harvest Despair
  5. Retribution


  1. Pinpoint Accuracy
  2. Charged Focus
  3. Exalt in Death
  4. Swarm Smiter
  5. Arcane Celerity
  6. Evil Eye
  7. Lore of Steel
  8. Sniper
  9. Master Hexer
  10. Eagle-Eye

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

15 thoughts on “Pounder | Raid Shadow Legends

  1. Two Can Sam

    My bad. I put him as the lead on a team and the Aura showed up. And when I go back to the champion page, both the Aura and the Blessings icons appear. I am 100% positive they did not appear on the champion page when I pulled him up before.

  2. Two Can Sam

    I think Pounder lost the Aura. Just pulled him and aura is not showing up on the skills page in-game.

  3. Farti B

    This guy definitely needs a second look for Doom Tower.

  4. DrewUniverse

    To preface, this character is generally underwhelming at first look. And as such I think a lot of people have misunderstood how to take advantage of what Pounder does well. The A2 Freeze, and the passive bonus to resistance based on buff count.

    Gear and masteries for this champion should focus on accuracy, fast cycling of the A2, and extra damage where possible. Pounder must also be put into a team that will be casting party buffs often. Even though their A2 is nice, it’s just a single-target freeze that you can get from characters with much better kits. Might as well make sure to exploit the passive skill with teammates like Ghrush.

  5. ThegoodmanKyle

    Can someone with unlimited resources try out this guy in doom tower? A team with 2x Pounder and a lot of buff heavy champs (have Vergis put his A2 on pounder?) could easily get your entire team over 400 resist.

    With all 5 champs over 400 resist, Frost Spider would be a cake walk.

  6. fr34kyg

    That Aura seems t come in handy if it’s an all Magic lineup. So situational hero? Now I’m starting to regret promoting him to 4 stars. 🙁

  7. Brian Bonner

    ah, i missed that, thank you

  8. Ayumilove Post author

    @Brian Bonner: Pounder’s A2 Skill “Spreading Ice” has a chance to Freeze the enemy. If the first one is successfully placed, he can place the Freeze debuff on the another random enemy. By booking his A2 skill to the max, it increases his success rate from 75% to 100% for the first hit, and 25% to 50% for the second hit.

  9. Brian Bonner

    ” His skill revolves around Crowd Controlling”

    Huh? He attacks a single target with both atts, how is that crowd control? I am lost

  10. Ayumilove Post author

    @Jesse MacKenna: I have added Pounder’s mastery to this page, which you can use it as a reference to build your champion. His skill revolves around Crowd Controlling rather than dealing with Clan Boss and Dungeon Boss. Hence, the mastery is customized with this in mind.

  11. Ayumilove Post author

    @Rhinofinch: Thanks, I have removed the Bloodhorn storyline from Pounder page.

  12. Jesse MacKenna

    What about his masteries?

  13. Rhinofinch

    You have Bloodhorn’s storyline here instead of Pounder

  14. Ayumilove Post author

    @Carlos: Thanks! I have updated Pounder’s equipment set from Offense to Defense.

  15. Carlos

    Looks like the equipment is wrong offense set for Def based char