Dilgol | Raid Shadow Legends

Raid Shadow Legends Dilgol Skill Mastery Equip Guide


NAME: Dilgol
FACTION: Dwarves
ROLE: Attack
USABILITY: Early-Mid-Late Game
TOMES: 15 (A2 A3)



Obtain from

Void Shard
Vergumkaar Fusion

Blessings Recommendation

Phantom Touch (Damage Dealer)
Survival Instinct (Tank)


★★★★★ Campaign
★★★✰✰ Arena Defense
★★★★✰ Arena Offense
★★✰✰✰ Clan Boss
★★✰✰✰ Hydra
★★★★★ Faction Wars


★★★★✰ Minotaur
★★★★✰ Spider
★★★★✰ Fire Knight
★★★★★ Dragon
★★★★★ Ice Golem
★★✰✰✰ Iron Twins
★✰✰✰✰ Sand Devil
★★✰✰✰ Phantom Shogun


★★★★★ Arcane Keep
★★★★★ Void Keep
★★★★★ Force Keep
★★★✰✰ Spirit Keep
★★★✰✰ Magic Keep

Doom Tower

★★★★★ Floors
★★★★★ Magma Dragon
★★★✰✰ Nether Spider
★★★★★ Frost Spider
★★★★✰ Scarab King
★★★★✰ Celestial Griffin
★★★✰✰ Eternal Dragon
★★★★★ Dreadhorn
★★★★✰ Dark Fae

Dilgol Skills

Crippler Round
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 40% chance of placing 15% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 6: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Damage Multiplier: 4.35 ATK

Shot Spray (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Attacks all enemies 2 times. Each hit has a 50% chance of placing a 50% [Decrease ACC] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 6: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 2.27 ATK

Big Game Hunter (Cooldown: 5 turns)
Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Each hit has a 40% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 6: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 2.45 ATK

Dilgol Build Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Recommended Artifacts

PvE: Bloodthirst, Lifesteal
PvP: Zeal
PvE & PvP: Accuracy, Critical Damage, Cruel, Divine Speed, Fatal, Instinct, Killstroke, Lethal, Merciless, Perception, Savage, Speed, Supersonic

Stats Allocation

Weapon (ATK)
Helmet (HP)
Shield (DEF)
Gauntlets (ATK% / C.RATE / C.DMG)
Chestplate (ATK% / ACC)
Boots (SPD / ATK%)
Ring (ATK)
Amulet (C.DMG / ATK)
Banner (ACC / ATK)

Stats Priority

ATK Nuker & Debuffer: ATK%, C.RATE, C.DMG, SPD, ACC

Dilgol Masteries Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Raid Shadow Legends Dilgol Skill Mastery Equip Guide


  1. Deadly Precision
  2. Keen Strike
  3. Shield Breaker
  4. Single Out
  5. Bring it Down
  6. Methodical
  7. Warmaster


  1. Pinpoint Accuracy
  2. Charged Focus
  3. Swarm Smiter
  4. Arcane Celerity
  5. Evil Eye
  6. Lore of Steel
  7. Master Hexer
  8. Sniper

Dilgol Videos

Raid Shadow Legends Dilgol Champion Guide by ASH

Raid Shadow Legends Dilgol Champion Guide by StewGaming

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

30 thoughts on “Dilgol | Raid Shadow Legends

  1. Joseph Garrison

    He basically completed a clan quest for me in about two hours…. place 50 Decrease Speed debuffs on the Boss in Fire Knight’s castle (Stage 20+ Wins). He had over 220 Accuracy and was working his way towards level 50 at the time. So bring Scyl along to revive him. My Fire Knight team was on the slow side, but that allowed him to land the debuffs more often per run. This guy is sneaky good if you don’t need the damage and if you can keep him alive.

  2. RelativeNewbie

    I’m calling it here: this guy is a bona fide MVP against the Iron Twins. A1 decrease speed ( it doesn’t matter that it’s the small version because it blocks their tm boosting), a2 decrease acc (strong version), and a3 decrease def. That’s three critical debuffs in one champion, on the same level as Fenshi.

  3. TomPP

    I’m really early game and he always uses his 3 shot as the first hit in the 2nd round of campaigns. I’ve not booked him at all and have Acc at 60

  4. Richard Petzoldt

    I’m very end game now and need improved rares for the Doom Tower SRs. So I’m building Dilgol again and feeding him earlier. I’m not even sure if he fits the description for those secret rooms. Can anybody offer some info. Also is Faded correct that he was never nerfed? It was just a misconception?

  5. Faded

    He’s never had a 3 hit A1, look at the video released when he first came out it’s always been single hit. Just needs the description of his A1 changing.

  6. A random dude

    kit looks awsome. might build him. but wats with that base stat????0_0

  7. Kestrel

    Just want to say that even with Dilgol’s A1 nerfed from 3 shot to 1 shot, he is still an impressive champion and in my opinion still worth an A rating, albeit that I wouldn’t use him for Fire Knight obviously now his multi hit A1 is gone. But that A2, oh man, it’s like StewGaming says in his video above – it just makes all the boss ability used against your party unlikely to land.

  8. Adhumrock

    Confirmed. A1 only single hit. Shame.

  9. Covidium

    Since A1 is a single attack now, so I assume Dilgol is not that impressive anymore? Do you have the updated stats?

  10. michael painter

    add set 1 speed 1 accuracy and 1 preception

  11. Tad

    A1 description is wrong. It attacks only once not 3 times. Should this champ be moved down to a lower tier?

  12. mojo

    After the nerf of the A1, is he still viable in anything?

  13. Dranan

    As his base AD is so bad, maybe hp chest is better to survive longer no?

  14. Ayumilove Post author

    There are over 400+ Champions and it would take time to update all of them with Perception Set. Accuracy Set is basically a guidance of the set needed for it. If you have a better version of it which is Perception, then go for that instead.

  15. Knightmayre

    @Mara this used to be his A1 –

    Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Each hit has a 40% chance of placing 15% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 2 turns.

    Now it’s –

    Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 40% chance of placing a 15% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 2 turns.

    IMHO what changed was his viability in Fire Knight. Having a 3-hit A1 is very helpful… I think he’s still very useful in Spider due the Decrease Acc.

  16. Tom

    This site should be updated with the new forged sets.
    For instance Perception is Accuracy with a Speed bonus .
    I can’t understand why somebody would use Accuracy instead of Perception .

  17. Mara

    @Alex was his A1 ever anything but single attack ?

  18. Alex


  19. Alex

    Dilgol needed hard… A1 is single attack now. This one is no longer late game viable…

  20. MrShovel

    @Knightmayre it is an 85%, not 75%. Just makes him even better somehow!? This guy has to be at one of the better fares in the game, and easily beats a lot of epics.

  21. Tavius Aiton

    After seeing this new rare champion has an old school gun I thought, how cool. After seeing Ash’s video on new champs I decided to do my weekly 4 star quest on him. I already have a solid Dwarf faction team, but look forward to playing him and assessing whether to use him on an alt account down the line. https://youtu.be/Uu0BQgplrtk Ash’s video on new champs.

  22. Knightmayre

    @ghu probably because Dilgol was rather easily obtainable during event versus RNG. Also, Bloodpainter is max 40% chance of debuff, Dilgol is 75%, per hit, and hits twice. Same Cooldown. Almost always will keep Dec Acc on.

    @Ayumilove I noticed Dilgol isn’t tagged on the Decrease Accuracy page. Thanks for all you do!

  23. ghu

    i don t understand the hype, bloodpainter does the same and he is not void

  24. Ayumilove Post author

    @arvethir: 300 Resist on a champion can block most of the debuff applied by the enemies in the dungeons. If you have a champion who can apply AoE Decrease Accuracy on the enemies, then you would need at least 150 Resist stat to block most of the debuff. Dilgol (the latest Void champion for the Vergumkaar Champion Fusion) has this ability to inflict Decrease Accuracy on the enemies.

  25. arvethir

    How many resistance each champ should have in order to resist most of the debuffs in 20 of dungeons?

  26. Ayumilove Post author

    @Hatfira and @Duane: I have corrected Dilgol’s A1 skill.

  27. Hatfira

    Crippler is still not quite right. He has five books:
    +5% damage twice, +10% damage, and +5% buff chance twice. There is, as noted, no cool down decrease on an A1.

  28. Duane

    Just a typo. He should not have a cd on his A1 skill.

  29. Ayumilove Post author

    @Daniel: Thanks for the correction! I have updated Dilgol skill description.

  30. Daniel

    The Crippler Round [ATK] description is not good, it’s 15% not 60% of chance, it’s a Decrease SPD buff, not Decrease DEF and the Damage% and Buff/Debuff chances on the 6 levels are not good either