Hexia | Raid Shadow Legends

Raid Shadow Legends Hexia Skill Mastery Equip Guide


NAME: Hexia
FACTION: Undead Hordes
ROLE: Attack
TOMES: 10 (A2 A3)



Obtain from

Ancient Shard
Sacred Shard
Primal Shard

Blessings Recommendation

Phantom Touch (Damage Dealer)


★★★✰✰ Campaign
★★✰✰✰ Arena Defense
★★✰✰✰ Arena Offense
★★★✰✰ Clan Boss
★✰✰✰✰ Hydra
★★★✰✰ Faction Wars


★★★✰✰ Minotaur
★✰✰✰✰ Spider
★✰✰✰✰ Fire Knight
★★★✰✰ Dragon
★★★✰✰ Ice Golem
★★✰✰✰ Iron Twins
★✰✰✰✰ Sand Devil
★✰✰✰✰ Phantom Shogun


★★★★✰ Arcane Keep
★★★★✰ Void Keep
★★★✰✰ Force Keep
★✰✰✰✰ Spirit Keep
★★★✰✰ Magic Keep

Doom Tower

★★✰✰✰ Floors
★★★✰✰ Magma Dragon
★✰✰✰✰ Nether Spider
★★✰✰✰ Frost Spider
★★✰✰✰ Scarab King
★★★✰✰ Celestial Griffin
★✰✰✰✰ Eternal Dragon
★★★✰✰ Dreadhorn
★★✰✰✰ Dark Fae

Hexia Skills

Grave Rot
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 40% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns. This chance increases by 20% for each debuff placed on this Champion.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +5%
Level 5: Damage +5%
Damage Multiplier: 3.2 ATK

Soulreap (Cooldown: 3 turns)
Attacks 1 enemy. Grants an Extra Turn and places a 50% [Increase ATK] buff on this Champion for 2 turns if this attack kills an enemy. Damage increases by 7.5% for each debuff on this Champion. Stacks up to 30%.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +5%
Damage Multiplier: 5.3 ATK

Spirit Harvest (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Attacks 1 enemy. Heals this Champion by 15% of damage inflicted. The heal increases by 10% for each debuff on this Champion. Places a 30% [Increase SPD] buff on this Champion for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 5.5 ATK

Increases Ally ATK in Faction Crypts by 27%.

Hexia Build Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Recommended Artifacts

PvE: Bloodthirst, Impulse, Lifesteal, Reflex, Relentless
PvP: Zeal
PvE & PvP: Accuracy, Critical Damage, Cruel, Divine Speed, Fatal, Instinct, Killstroke, Lethal, Merciless, Perception, Savage, Speed, Supersonic

Stats Allocation

Weapon (ATK)
Helmet (HP)
Shield (DEF)
Gauntlets (ATK% / C.RATE / C.DMG)
Chestplate (ATK% / ACC)
Boots (SPD / ATK%)
Ring (ATK)
Amulet (C.DMG / ATK)
Banner (ATK / ACC)

Stats Priority

ATK Nuker & Debuffer: ATK%, C.RATE, C.DMG, SPD, ACC

Hexia Mastery Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Raid Shadow Legends Hexia Skill Mastery Equip Guide


  1. Deadly Precision
  2. Keen Strike
  3. Shield Breaker
  4. Whirlwind of Death
  5. Single Out
  6. Cycle of Violence
  7. Bring it Down
  8. Kill Streak
  9. Blood Shield
  10. Warmaster


  1. Defiant
  2. Improved Parry
  3. Bloodthirst
  4. Delay Death
  5. Retribution

Hexia Storyline

Once a beautiful noble Lady of Kaerok, Hexia is said to have feared nothing but the relentless march of time. Knowing full well that her beauty will wane and rot away with age, she sought to prolong her youth through dark and terrible rituals. Some say she used the blood of young peasant women in hopes of preserving her body, others that she sacrificed anything and anyone, casting their souls into Siroth’s embrace in exchange for sorcerous secrets and eternal youth. Such was her cruelty, that the people of her fief arose in rebellion. The castle was stormed and taken. Hexia herself had been dragged to a forest beyond the town walls and hanged on an old oak. Legend says that in her last breath, the vile sorceress cursed her former subjects and vowed vengeance. But even death was not the end for her, as the blood rituals Hexia performed allowed her spirit to remain, possessing her dead body once more and exacting a horrible price upon the townsfolk that dared take everything from her. Whether or not that is the case, the castle and the town surrounding it have been devastated by plague not a month after Hexia’s execution and burned to a cinder to stop the disease from spreading. Even now, the burned-out ruins that sit upon a barren hill and are considered to be a blighted place by the locals. Some brave adventurers dare to stray into the ruined castle’s catacombs in search of the sorceress’ riches. The few that return in one piece speak in hushed whispers, warning all who would listen of a cruel banshee that jealously guards her former domain.

Hexia Updates

Hexia Videos

Raid Shadow Legends Hexia Champion Guide by MurderInc


Skratch: Hexia Champion Spotlight | Raid Shadow Legends

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

12 thoughts on “Hexia | Raid Shadow Legends

  1. Charles

    So, your second video is nearly unwatchable. The gentleman has zero focus on what he is doing and spends more time talking about various champions who are NOT Hexia. He hurries through stats and gear too fast to make sense. Less coffee or whatever has him so hyped up.

  2. Begone!

    Did anyone try Hexia and Gurptuk? Seems to me his A3 (3 2.5% poison debuffs on allies) boosts Hexia enormously…

  3. Richard Petzoldt

    So is Hexia super powerful like Rotos? I’m confused. She’s still just rated 3 star for FW on here.

  4. Riptide

    Hexia story: The necromancers and the soul reapers worked together for centuries. When a dead body was found, the soul reapers would reap their soul, the the necromancers would revive the bodies. This was a win win situation for both of them. To the soul reapers, the reaped souls were like food and water to them, as well as making them more powerful. To the necromancers, undead servants with no souls were easier to reanimate and control. Hexia was the most famed and most powerful soul reaper. However, one day, she tried to reap the body of a young warrior with enchanted armor. Hexia was arrogant, and she overlooked an enchantment, an enchantment that the hero made himself, an enchantment that prevented the hero’s soul from being locked into his shard when he died. Turned out, the enchantment also prevented his soul from being reaped. Normally, and enchantment that powerful would instantly kill the reaper, Hexia was very powerful. Instead of dying, her soul cut soul latched onto a shard…….

  5. Ayumilove Post author

    @Rose: I couldn’t find Ash’s Hexia video on his channel. Could you kindly provide the link to the video that you are referring to? Thanks in advance!

  6. Rose

    Ash also has a video on Hexia that I think should go on here when you have time 😊

  7. Ayumilove Post author

    @fnōrd: I have updated Hexia’s A2 Skill “Soulreap” from “Buff/Debuff” Chance to “Damage”. Thanks!

  8. fnōrd

    @Geno, this is months later so you may not need this info, but more for others who stop by and read the comments here… eventually the skill book benefits have been updated on Hexia’s A2 to read as follows:

    @Ayumilove, this still may need updating here on the page above.
    Lvl. 2 Damage +5%
    Lvl. 3 Damage +5%
    Lvl. 4 Damage +5%

  9. Scott

    I run hexia with good lifesteal armor she a beast and differently should have a better rating

  10. Ayumilove Post author

    @Geno: It seems that Plarium have not updated the skill upgrade properly for Hexia’s A2 Ability “Soulreap” since they have revamped her skill to not depend on any proc rate.

  11. Geno

    Hey, I’m trying to find where someone has brought up the fact that upgrading soulreap is pointless since the update? It appears the + 5% chance is no longer necessary since you now automatically get second turn and attack increase when enemy killed so what is the extra 5% chance for? I have been playing Hexia and almost had all the skills upgaded, I like that they changed her to automatically get second turn so just trying to figure out why they didn’t change the update to extra attack or something when upgrading. Any info would be appreciated, this is the closes link I could find on the subject.

  12. Ayumilove Post author

    Patch v1.12 Changelog:
    1. Grave Rot: Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 25->35% chance of placing a 30->60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns. Chances to place this debuff increase by 10% per each debuff places on this Champion.
    2. Soulreap: Attacks 1 enemy. Places a 30% [Increase C.RATE] buff on this Champion for 2 turns if the target is killed. Has a 30% chance of granting another turn if the target is killed. -> Attacks 1 enemy. Grants an Extra Turn and places a 50% [Increase ATK] buff on this Champion for 2 turns if this attack kills an enemy.
    3. Spirit Harvest: Attacks 1 enemy. Heals this Champion by 15% of damage inflicted. The heal increases by 10% for each dead enemy. Places a 15->30% [Increase SPD] buff on this Champion for 2 turns.