Stout Axeman | Raid Shadow Legends

Raid Shadow Legends Stout Axeman Skill Mastery Equip Guide


NAME: Stout Axeman
FACTION: Dwarves
TOMES: 9 (A2)



Obtain from

Mystery Shard
Ancient Shard
Primal Shard

Blessings Recommendation

Phantom Touch (Damage Dealer)


★★✰✰✰ Campaign
★★✰✰✰ Arena Defense
★★✰✰✰ Arena Offense
★✰✰✰✰ Clan Boss
★✰✰✰✰ Hydra
★★✰✰✰ Faction Wars


★★✰✰✰ Minotaur
★✰✰✰✰ Spider
★★✰✰✰ Fire Knight
★★✰✰✰ Dragon
★★✰✰✰ Ice Golem
★✰✰✰✰ Iron Twins
★✰✰✰✰ Sand Devil
★★✰✰✰ Phantom Shogun


★★✰✰✰ Arcane Keep
★★✰✰✰ Void Keep
★✰✰✰✰ Force Keep
★★✰✰✰ Spirit Keep
★★✰✰✰ Magic Keep

Doom Tower

★★✰✰✰ Floors
★★✰✰✰ Magma Dragon
★✰✰✰✰ Nether Spider
★✰✰✰✰ Frost Spider
★✰✰✰✰ Scarab King
★✰✰✰✰ Celestial Griffin
★✰✰✰✰ Eternal Dragon
★✰✰✰✰ Dreadhorn
★✰✰✰✰ Dark Fae

Stout Axeman Skills

Go No Further
Attacks 1 enemy.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +5%
Level 5: Damage +5%
Damage Multiplier: 4.5 ATK

Repel the Horde (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Places a 15% [Reflect Damage] buff on this Champion for 2 turns. Has an 85% chance of placing a 15% [Reflect Damage] buff on a random ally for 2 turns. Also has a 35% chance of placing a [Provoke] debuff on 2 random enemies for 1 turn.
Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 5: Cooldown -1

Thrives on Danger (Passive)
Heals this Champion by 50% of the damage taken while under a [Reflect Damage] buff. Also has a 25% chance of increasing the duration of all attackers’ debuffs by 1 turn when hit while under a [Reflect Damage] buff.

Stout Axeman Build Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Recommended Artifacts

PvE: Bloodthirst, Impulse, Lifesteal, Reflex, Relentless
PvP: Zeal
PvE & PvP: Accuracy, Critical Damage, Cruel, Divine Speed, Fatal, Instinct, Killstroke, Lethal, Merciless, Perception, Savage, Speed, Supersonic

Stats Allocation

Weapon (ATK)
Helmet (HP)
Shield (DEF)
Gauntlets (ATK% / C.RATE / C.DMG)
Chestplate (ATK% / ACC)
Boots (SPD / ATK%)
Ring (ATK)
Amulet (C.DMG / ATK)
Banner (ATK / ACC)

Stats Priority

ATK Nuker & Debuffer: ATK%, C.RATE, C.DMG, SPD, ACC

Stout Axeman Mastery Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Raid Shadow Legends Stout Axeman Skill Mastery Equip Guide


  1. Defiant
  2. Rejuvenation
  3. Improved Parry
  4. Bloodthirst
  5. Delay Death
  6. Cycle of Revenge
  7. Bulwark


  1. Pinpoint Accuracy
  2. Exalt in Death
  3. Rapid Response
  4. Arcane Celerity
  5. Lore of Steel
  6. Cycle of Magic
  7. Lasting Gifts
  8. Master Hexer

Stout Axeman Storyline

Few sights are as awe-inspiring as a Dwarven phalanx in the heat of battle. Short these warriors may be, but when their axes swing, they carry the song of glory and strength that have endured for millennia. Their armour repels all but the most horrible attacks, and the Dwarves advance to the sounds of drums and the mighty battle cries. The Stout Axeman had earned his name through stubborn refusal to back down and his unflinching loyalty to those he calls comrades-in-arms. He is a veteran of the war against Demonspawn legions and has learned much about fighting these dark-hearted foes. Superior enemy numbers do not scare him, and he laughs in the face of death. Indeed, what kind of warrior would not revel in the thickest fray? Certainly not a Dwarf!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

13 thoughts on “Stout Axeman | Raid Shadow Legends

  1. Joseph Garrison

    Sky Striker, have you checked your YouTube video? It is vertical.

  2. Sky Striker™

    Hey, I am a Raid: Shadow Legends player and I extremely love Stout Axeman, I don’t think he gets the credit he deserves. the way i built him out, He can survive some Arena Battles, Take on Clan Boss like a champ, and pretty much survive 90% of all Doom Tower levels. He can also solo any level in Campaign from Normal-Nightmare. I just uploaded a video with him doing solo on Nightmare Campaign feel free to add in any information into your website about him 🙂

  3. TJ

    Thank you for your website. I refer it so often it feels like it is part of the Plarium Play build for RAID: Shadow Legends. You offer a great site with great insight and thought provoking information, and input from followers. It is difficult for me to follow YouTube videos. I rate your site 5* plus. I do not usually comment on anything online, but you earned it.

  4. Ayumilove Post author

    @Mathurin: Reflect Damage buff does not proc Warmaster or Giant Slayer.

  5. Ayumilove Post author

    @Rasiel: Thanks for highlighting the error! The correction has been made for Stout Axeman A1 skill upgrade (25% to 20%)

  6. Mathurin

    Does his passive proc Warmaster like Geomancer?

  7. Rasiel

    he only have 20% damage on A1 now only til lvl 5 if u wanna update him

  8. Ayumilove Post author

    @Dalan: I have updated Stout Axeman A1 “Go No Further” from [HP] to [ATK] damage.

  9. Ayumilove Post author

    @RampantOwl: I hope you enjoy your stay at this website! If you found any issues on the website, do let me know so I can think a way on how to address them.

  10. TheTodmeister

    There are lots of Provoke champs on the dwarf lineup… I think Plarium got too hooked on a trope while making all of these champs, rather than actually balancing the faction.

    I think best idea is to turn him into a damage soak for the team. His passive works with his own, or another damage reflection ward, so he also works with Runic Warder’s reflection. Going to try running this one a while with Taunting gear to see how that goes.

  11. RampantOwl

    Just want to say thanks for the great web site, huge help and totally appreciated.

  12. Nick Danger

    @Dalan – yeah, just noticed that too. They must have nerfed him recently, which seriously downgrades an already mediocre character (and messed up my build!). Wish we could get some stronger dwarf characters further down the food chain…

  13. Dalan

    You have the attribute for Go No Further as HP.
    It’s actually ATK in the game.