Basher | SW-EAV | Raid Shadow Legends Skill Mastery Equip Guide

Raid Shadow Basher Skill Mastery Equip Guide

Raid Shadow Basher Skill Mastery Equip Guide

Champion Fusion

Maulie Tankard
Kantra the Cyclone
Tormin the Cold

Overview

FACTION: Skinwalkers
RARITY: Epic
ROLE: Attack
AFFINITY: Void
USABILITY: Situational
TOMES: 11 (A2 A3)
OBTAIN: N/A

Total Stats (6★)

Health Points (HP): 13,545
Attack (ATK): 1,498
Defense (DEF): 903
Speed (SPD): 95
Critical Rate (C.RATE): 15%
Critical Damage (C.DMG): 60%
Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 30
Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 0

Grinding

★★★★✰ Campaign
★★★★✰ Arena Defense
★★★★★ Arena Offense
★★★★✰ Clan Boss
★★★★✰ Faction Wars

Dungeons

★★★★✰ Minotaur’s Labyrinth
★✰✰✰✰ Spider’s Den
★✰✰✰✰ Fire Knight’s Castle
★★★★★ Dragon’s Lair
★★★★★ Ice Golem’s Peak

Potion

★★★★✰ Void Keep
★★★★★ Force Keep
★★★★★ Spirit Keep
★★★★★ Magic Keep

Basher Skills

Splintering Bash [ATK]
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +5%
Level 5: Damage +5%

Stinging Blast [ATK] (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Attacks all enemies. Increases the cooldown of all the target’s skill by 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +10%
Level 4: Cooldown -1

Cause Fear [ATK] (Cooldown: 5 turns)
Attacks 4 times at random. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 5: Cooldown -1

Aura
Increases Ally HP in all Battles by 25%.

Basher Equipment Guide

Equipment Set for Arena, Campaign, Faction Wars
2 Offense Set, 1 Speed Set

Equipment Set for Clan Boss, Dungeons
1 Lifesteal Set, 1 Speed Set

Equipment Stat Priority
Attack%, Critical Rate, Critical Damage, Speed, Accuracy
Weapon (Attack)
Helmet (HP)
Shield (Defense)
Gauntlets (Critical Rate)
Chestplate (Attack%)
Boots (Speed)
Ring (Attack)
Amulet (Critical Damage)
Banner (Accuracy)

Basher Mastery Guide

Arena, Campaign, Faction Wars

Raid Shadow Legends Basher Skill Mastery Equip Guide

Offense

  1. Deadly Precision
  2. Keen Strike
  3. Shield Breaker
  4. Whirlwind of Death
  5. Single Out
  6. Cycle of Violence
  7. Bring it Down
  8. Kill Streak
  9. Blood Shield
  10. Warmaster

Defense

  1. Defiant
  2. Improved Parry
  3. Bloodthirst
  4. Delay Death
  5. Retribution

Support

  1. N/A

Clan Boss, Dungeons

Raid Shadow Legends Basher Skill Mastery Equip Guide

Offense

  1. Deadly Precision
  2. Keen Strike
  3. Shield Breaker
  4. Single Out
  5. Bring it Down
  6. Methodical
  7. Kill Streak
  8. Warmaster

Defense

  1. N/A

Support

  1. Pinpoint Accuracy
  2. Charged Focus
  3. Swarm Smiter
  4. Arcane Celerity
  5. Lore of Steel
  6. Evil Eye
  7. Master Hexer

Basher Storyline

Basher has never honored Skinwalkers’ traditions and never believed in Ch’arocah legends. The only thing he believes in is brute force. Having been exiled from his tribe in his childhood, he went to the south over the Redspike Mountains where he served first as a scout for the Ordun lords, then as cutthroat and torturer. Basher never speaks of his past and has never uttered his real name that was given to him by his mother. What makes him proud is his current nickname – Basher.

Basher Updates

  1. (2019-12-19) Raid Shadow Legends Patch V1.12 #2

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

19 thoughts on “Basher | SW-EAV | Raid Shadow Legends Skill Mastery Equip Guide

  1. Brian Bonner

    It is not a bug the attribute a2 Increases the cooldown of all the target’s skill by 2 turns.So the target has to use it before you land the a2 or it does nothing. It only affects the cool down period of the skill/attribute the target has ALREADY USED.

  2. Esqarrouth

    Basher A2 is not working for me at the arena. Mine is not ascended, high accuracy, I use it, I see the animation, then people start using skills on me. I checked the RSL and some people mention the same bug.

  3. Aindrill

    @Mugambo that’s not fully correct.
    1. You land “Increases the cooldown of all the target’s skill by 2 turns”
    2. Target gets their turn and all cooldowns decreased by 1, on next turn the target will have all their skills.
    So talking about arena if you go first you actually delay the usage of main skills of the enemies for one turn, but even that one turn is very important

  4. Mugambo

    @gstev stop spreading misinformation, you need accuracy to land his A2, if it lands successfully (enough accuracy), the enemy can only use their default skills for 2 turns.

  5. gstev

    Although I could be wrong, since there is no debuff icon for this skill. Sometimes targets seem to use only their default skill for 2 turns after his A2, sometimes they use A2 or A3 as if unaffected even though it was not resisted.
    I’m confused. Can someone clarify?

  6. gstev

    To be clear, his fully ascended A2 doesn’t work the same as Block Cooldown. Targets get to use all of their skills once with no negative effect, then the cooldown period is increased by 2 turns. So fairly useless in higher levels of the arena unless a battle drags on.

  7. Merdus

    He seems better than 1* to me in Fire Knight. His A2 can steal 2 turns (if you have it ascended), when the shield is down. Not a lot of other champions can do that.

  8. Lorenzo

    Hey I think the A2 description is outdated.

  9. Aindrill

    nvm, understood that it doesnt make sense until ascended.

  10. Aindrill

    Trying him on the arena and can’t see any effect of A2.
    He’s going first and and uses A2, I can see “Increase cooldown” on every enemy, but still all enemies use their abilities!
    Can anyone explain?

  11. Christos Nicolaou

    Can you explain the 5* rating for dragon and ice golem? From what I’ve found online, he is a very underwhelming void epic. He was my only 4* void from the boosted rates and I don’t know if he’s worth me investing time in.

  12. Christos Nicolaou

    I can’t find anything online about this guy! Want to gear him up for dungeon, was wondering why he is attack and Crit focused rather than HP/def to survive through the waves and dragon?

  13. Ayumilove Post author

    @Jason: Basher mastery build for Clan Boss and Dungeons is now available!

  14. Jason

    Could you add a mastery build for dungeons.

  15. Ayumilove Post author

    @chewdan: Thanks for spotting the error! I have corrected Basher’s “Stinging Blast” skill description.

  16. chewdan

    wording of A2 are wronged, should be “increase the cooldown of all the target’s skills by 2 turns”

  17. GenjuroSS

    Ascended buff to his skill is good. Solid champ now, 3rd best Epic out of the voids-according to the rankings list here.

    Sinking the increase cooldowns for 2 turns on the entire enemy team = arena win. 4 attacks on Cause Fear makes fire giant much more doable early on. Weaken can let you survive for a clutch turn or two on bosses. Downside is having to invest a bit on Accuracy substats.

  18. Nosma

    hey! i just wanted to ask, do you still think he is a bad here after the update? he looks kinda solid now

  19. Ayumilove Post author

    Update:
    [A1] Attacks 1 enemy. Has a (30->75)% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.
    [A2] Attacks all enemies. If the target has a [Block Buffs] debuff, increases the cooldown on one random target skill for 2 turns. -> Attacks all enemies. Increases the cooldown on one random target skill for 2 turns.