Cagebound | Raid Shadow Legends

Raid Shadow Legends Cagebound Skill Mastery Equip Guide


NAME: Cagebound
FACTION: Lizardmen
ROLE: Defense
USABILITY: Early-Mid Game
TOMES: 10 (A2 A3)



Obtain from

Void Shard
Karato Foxhunter Fusion

Blessings Recommendation

Survival Instinct (Tank)


★★✰✰✰ Campaign
★★★✰✰ Arena Defense
★★✰✰✰ Arena Offense
★★★✰✰ Clan Boss
★★★✰✰ Hydra
★★★✰✰ Faction Wars


★★★✰✰ Minotaur
★★★★✰ Spider
★★★✰✰ Fire Knight
★★★★✰ Dragon
★★★★✰ Ice Golem
★★✰✰✰ Iron Twins
★✰✰✰✰ Sand Devil
★✰✰✰✰ Phantom Shogun


★★★★★ Arcane Keep
★★★✰✰ Void Keep
★★★✰✰ Force Keep
★★★✰✰ Spirit Keep
★★★✰✰ Magic Keep

Doom Tower

★★★★✰ Floors
★★★★✰ Magma Dragon
★★✰✰✰ Nether Spider
★★★✰✰ Frost Spider
★★★★★ Scarab King
★★✰✰✰ Celestial Griffin
★✰✰✰✰ Eternal Dragon
★★★✰✰ Dreadhorn
★★✰✰✰ Dark Fae

Cagebound Review

Cagebound is a Rare Defense Void affinity champion from the Lizardmen faction in Raid Shadow Legends. Cagebound was introduced on February 2021 in Patch 5.20 on February 10th 2022 as part of the Karato Foxhunter Champion Fusion Event as one of the four collectible rares that could be fused into the Dwarf epic Fylja.

While Cagebound may not be the most impressive champion out there, he does offer some utility early on in the game. For instance, his A2 skill has a small version of Decrease Attack, which can be quite useful in Clan Boss battles. His A3 also provides a small Ally Protect, which could come in handy against the likes of Hydra Clan Boss or Borgoth the Scarab Boss.

That being said, as players progress and develop their accounts, Cagebound will likely be replaced by more powerful champions. Nonetheless, he can serve as a solid option for those who are just starting out on their Raid Shadow Legends journey. Who knows, he may even surprise you with his effectiveness in certain situations.

Cagebound Skills

Twisted Spike
Attacks 1 enemy. Places [Shield] buff on this Champion for 1 turn equal to 10% of their MAX HP.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +5%
Level 5: Damage +5%
Damage Multiplier: 3.1 DEF

Swordbreak Cage (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Decrease ATK] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 5: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 3.3 DEF

Bound to Serve (Cooldown: 5 turns)
Places a 25% [Ally Protection] buff on all allies except this Champion for 2 turns. Also places a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff on this Champion for 1 turn.
Level 2: Cooldown -1
Level 3: Cooldown -1

Cagebound Build Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Recommended Artifacts

PvE: Bloodthirst, Impulse, Lifesteal, Reflex, Relentless
PvP: Bolster, Immunity, Protection, Shield, Stoneskin, Untouchable, Zeal
PvE & PvP: Accuracy, Critical Damage, Defiant, Deflection, Destroy, Divine Speed, Fortitude, Guardian, Immortal, Instinct, Killstroke, Lethal, Merciless, Perception, Regeneration, Resilience, Resistance, Righteous, Savage, Speed, Supersonic

Stats Allocation

Weapon (ATK)
Helmet (HP)
Shield (DEF)
Gauntlets (DEF% / C.RATE / C.DMG / HP%)
Chestplate (DEF% / ACC / RES / HP%)
Boots (SPD / DEF% / HP%)
Ring (DEF / HP)
Amulet (C.DMG / DEF / HP)
Banner (ACC / DEF / RES / HP)

Stats Priority

DEF Nuker & Debuffer: DEF%, C.RATE, C.DMG, SPD, ACC
Debuffer: ACC, SPD, HP%, DEF%
Buffer & Debuffer: ACC, RES, SPD, HP%, DEF%

Supporting Roles

Ally Tanker, Destroyer

Cagebound Mastery Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Doom Tower, Dungeons, Faction Wars

Raid Shadow Legends Cagebound PvE Mastery Guide


  1. Deadly Precision
  2. Keen Strike
  3. Single Out
  4. Life Drinker
  5. Bring it Down
  6. Wrath of the Slain
  7. Methodical
  8. Warmaster


  1. Tough Skin
  2. Blastproof
  3. Rejuvneation
  4. Resurgent
  5. Delay Death
  6. Retribution
  7. Deterrence

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

3 thoughts on “Cagebound | Raid Shadow Legends

  1. Ayumilove Post author

    @TheTodmeister: I have included Destroy Set to the recommended artifact for Cagebound!

  2. TheTodmeister

    The text for his A1 isn’t how his ability actually works. The wording would imply he puts the shield on AFTER he attacks, but I’ve watched him work. He puts on the shield BEFORE he attacks. This makes him a perfect candidate to stick in a Destroy set for Scarab.

  3. The Plazzy

    This dude legit looks like your typical sewer minion and I actually f*cking love it. ADVANCE MY CAGEBOUND ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!