Taurus | SW-EAM | Raid Shadow Legends Skill Mastery Equip Guide

Raid Shadow Taurus Skill Mastery Equip Guide

Raid Shadow Taurus Skill Mastery Equip Guide

Obtain from

Ancient Shard
Sacred Shard

Overview

FACTION: Skinwalkers
RARITY: Epic
ROLE: Attack
AFFINITY: Magic
USABILITY: Situational
TOMES: 12 (A3)

Total Stats (6★)

Health Points (HP): 17,010
Attack (ATK): 1,310
Defense (DEF): 859
Speed (SPD): 101
Critical Rate (C.RATE): 15%
Critical Damage (C.DMG): 50%
Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 30
Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 15

Grinding

★✰✰✰✰ Campaign
★✰✰✰✰ Arena Defense
★✰✰✰✰ Arena Offense
★★★★★ Clan Boss
★★★✰✰ Faction Wars

Dungeons

★★★✰✰ Minotaur’s Labyrinth
★★★★✰ Spider’s Den
★★★★★ Fire Knight’s Castle
★★★★★ Dragon’s Lair
★★★★★ Ice Golem’s Peak

Potion

★★★✰✰ Void Keep
★★★✰✰ Force Keep
★✰✰✰✰ Spirit Keep
★✰✰✰✰ Magic Keep

Doom Tower

✰✰✰✰✰ Magma Dragon
✰✰✰✰✰ Nether Spider
✰✰✰✰✰ Frost Spider
✰✰✰✰✰ Scarab King

Taurus Skills

Metabolize [ATK]
Attacks 1 enemy. Heals by 20% of the damage inflicted if the target has a [Poison] debuff.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +5%
Level 5: Damage +10%
Damage Multiplier: 4 ATK

Tendon Slash [ATK] (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Damage +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 6: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 6.5 ATK

Toxic Nova (Cooldown: 5 turns)
This Champion receives damage equal to 99% of their current HP. Places an [Unkillable] buff on this Champion for 2 turns. Has an 80% chance of placing four 5% [Poison] debuffs on all enemies for 2 turns.
Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 0.99 Current HP

Aura
Increases Ally ACC in Faction Crypts by 40.

Taurus Equipment Guide

Arena, CampaignClan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Recommended Artifacts

2 Accuracy Set, 1 Speed Set
1 Accuracy Set, 2 Speed Set
1 Lifesteal Set, 1 Accuracy Set

Recommended Artifacts

2 Accuracy Set, 1 Speed Set
1 Accuracy Set, 2 Speed Set
1 Lifesteal Set, 1 Accuracy Set
1 Frenzy Set, 1 Accuracy Set

Recommended Stats

ATK%, C.RATE, C.DMG, SPD, ACC
Weapon (ATK)
Helmet (HP)
Shield (DEF)
Gauntlets (C.RATE / C.DMG)
Chestplate (ATK%)
Boots (SPD)
Ring (ATK)
Amulet (C.DMG)
Banner (ACC)

Recommended Stats

HP%, DEF%, SPD, ACC
Weapon (ATK)
Helmet (HP)
Shield (DEF)
Gauntlets (HP%)
Chestplate (HP% / ACC)
Boots (SPD)
Ring (DEF)
Amulet (DEF)
Banner (ACC / HP)

Taurus Mastery Guide

Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars

Pre-requisite: Taurus to be equipped with Lifesteal Set for Clan Boss, whereas Accuracy Set and Speed Set are recommended for Dungeons and Faction Wars. Taurus requires high amount of Accuracy to inflict Poison debuff on enemies, and sufficient Speed to go at least twice of the enemies turn with the aid of Support Champion who can provide Increase Speed buff. The Poison deals damage over time (DoT) and works best against high HP enemies at higher level dungeon stages. The key is to keep Taurus alive with Heal and Revive, so he can apply many Poison debuff to the enemies. Take note that a champion can only have at most 10 debuff at any point of time. Therefore, using more than 2 Taurus in a battle will not be beneficial. Taurus does not have any nuking skill but paired with a champion who can explode those Poisons debuff will be devastating.
Raid Shadow Legends Taurus Skill Mastery Equip Guide

Offense

  1. Deadly Precision
  2. Keen Strike
  3. Grim Resolve
  4. Single Out
  5. Life Drinker
  6. Bring it Down
  7. Methodical
  8. Kill Streak
  9. Warmaster

Defense

  1. N/A

Support

  1. Pinpoint Accuracy
  2. Charged Focus
  3. Arcane Celerity
  4. Evil Eye
  5. Lore of Steel
  6. Master Hexer

Taurus Videos

RAID: Shadow Legends | Taurus Champion Guide by StewGaming

Taurus Storyline

Though Skinwalkers at large lack the secrets of steel or alchemy to truly challenge the powerful nations of Teleria, ancient tribal lore and knowledge of the land allow them to improvise. Thus the Taurus, in addition to his brute strength, has access to potent poisons crafted by the tribe’s shamans any venomous component they can find – be it a corrupted plant or a giant spider’s powdered mandibles. Such concoctions can be extremely virulent, if volatile and prone to poisoning the warrior using them as well as the intended targets. Though sheer animalistic toughness allows the Taurus to withstand the worst of the effects, having means of healing on hand is never a bad idea for any Warrior wishing to employ such tactics.

Taurus Updates

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

22 thoughts on “Taurus | SW-EAM | Raid Shadow Legends Skill Mastery Equip Guide

  1. Tom Chapman Barros-Wing

    UPDATE: I just took Royal Guard out of that comp (see below), and without changing anything, it still runs (so far without fail), but closer to 4:45. Excellent option for Dragon Tournament during fusions when you need to be simultaneously leveling food. And for overnight multibattles.

  2. Tom Chapman Barros-Wing

    Taurus can be awesome in Dragon 20. I use him in my 3-champion team: Royal Guard (lead), Scyl of the Drakes, and Taurus. I clear Dragon 20 with that comp in 2:30-3:10 very reliably. Fantastic way to level food.

    I have my Taurus in Regeneration/Perception, with the Master Hexer mastery (but no other T5), all books except the last one on his A2 (not sure if I want that or not, honestly, because the healing on his A1 is nice). Royal Guard is typical Savage/Speed with Helmsmasher; Scyl is typical Relentless/Speed.

    So in my estimation, Taurus can be a very valuable Dragon champion, probably at lower levels as well, since his A3 isn’t an attack (so no weak hits when the affinity is off). I also used him as my only damage champion in FW 21. Wasn’t a fan at first, ate about 4 of them before I saw the light–but now I’m on the Taurus train.