Mercy System is a feature implemented alongside with Summoning Champion system in Raid Shadow Legends to increase the players chances of getting a specific rarity champion after summoning a bunch of the same shards type. This is to allow them to guarantee to get a champion after summoning a certain threshold of shards if they are unlucky in their gacha summoning session. Visit 2X and 10X Summonning Event Calendar and Guaranteed Champion to know when its the best time to summoned your shards to have higher chances to get better rarity champions!
Mercy System Overview
- Your Mercy counters are tracked individually for each Type of Shard – meaning even if you Summon a Legendary Champion from a Sacred Shard, it won’t affect your Mercy counter for Ancient Shards.
- After you successfully summon either an Epic or Legendary Champion, your Mercy counter will reset for that Rarity from that Type of Shard and
your chances will reset to those displayed in the Default Summoning Chances table.
- For Ancient and Void Shards, the Mercy counters for both Epic and Legendary Champions are tracked individually. This means even if you get a Legendary Champion, it won’t reset your Mercy counter for Epic Champions if you’ve already gone 20+ Shards without summoning an Epic.
- The chance increases are additive, not multiplicative (meaning an increase of 2% to an 8% chance will take it to 10%).
- Only Ancient, Void and Sacred shards are invovled in the Mercy System. For example, after summoning 200 Void Shards without getting a Legendary champion, your odds of acquiring a Legendary champion from Void Shards increases by 5% with every Shard. Once you get the Legendary champion, the chances is reset to the default value for that particular Rarity.
Mercy System Summoning Chances
The diagram below displays the chance increment per shard to summon a specific rarity champion.
Mercy System Summoning Details
- After 20 summons without Epic with Ancient Shard, the chance increases by 2% per shard to summon an Epic Non-Void Champion.
- After 200 summons without Legendary with Ancient Shard, the chance increases by 5% per shard to summon an Legendary Non-Void Champion.
- After 20 summons without Epic with Void Shard, the chance increases by 2% per shard to summon an Epic Void Champion.
- After 200 summons without Legendary with Void Shard, the chance increases by 5% per shard to summon an Legendary Void Champion.
- After 12 summons without Legendary with Sacred Shard, the chance increases by 2% per shard to summon a Legendary Non-Void Champion.
Summoning Shard Chances
The diagram below shows the default chances of summoning a specific rarity champion using a specific shard type.
Summoning Shard Chances Details
- Mystery Shard has a chance to summon Common champion at 74.2%, Uncommon champion at 24.4%, and Rare champion at 1.4%
- Ancient and Void Shard has a chance to summon Rare champion at 91.5%, Epic champion at 8%, and Legendary champion at 0.5%
- Sacred Shard has a chance to summon Epic champion at 94%, and Rare champion at 6%