Awaken Chaos Era Roaring Tulpa is one of the Arcane Dominator dungeon where you farm Terra Set, Vanguard Set and Rage Set gears by defeating the boss guarding the area. Roaring Tulpa has a unique ability that puts up a large Boulder Shield at the start of his turn when his health reaches 50% or below. You are required to break this unremovable shield using high amount of damage within 2 turns. Otherwise, Tulpa will defeat your team instantly regardless of how much Health or Defense your hero has, unless you use AoE Invincible from Mary or Celestial Kane to protect your allies from the imminient danger.
How to Defeat Roaring Tulpa?
- The enemies in Roaring Tulpa dungeon are all Wood element. Using Fire element heroes allows you to deal +50% more damage to them and have 50% chance to receive 50% less damage from their attacks. Using this elemental advantage increases your survivability rate and enable you to defeat them swiftly.
- The target sequence to defeat the enemy is right Moonrock Guard, left Moonrock Guard and finally the Roaring Tulpa Boss. The right Moonrock Guard doubles the boss’s counterattack damage while the left Moonrock Guard inflicts Defense Down on your heroes to receive more damage from enemy attacks. You can skip the left Moonrock if your heroes are sufficiently tanky or has high resist to avoid the debuff from enemy.
- Avoid using attackers who can perform multi-hits such as Jacob and Earendil for Roaring Tulpa Stage 7 and above as it will ramp up Roaring Tulpa’s Countering Blow skill to counterattack your heroes more frequently.
- The common heroes used in Roaring Tulpa dungeon are Connor, Siress, Asrina and Orakh. Both Connor and Asrina are obtainable from Covenants while Siress is obtainable from Hero Synthesis.
- Connor is an amazing Elite Support Fire Hero who can apply AoE heal and AoE shield to sustain your team against the side minion golem attacks, while providing Attack Up to your allies to deal additional damage to the enemy.
- Asrina, Siress and Orakh are great single-target damage dealers who could dish out high amount of damage to break the shield quickly to prevent the boss from performing his execution attack.
- Elson is an amazing accessible Elite Offense Fire hero who can dish out termendous amount of damage similarly to the Epic heroes if you can unlock his Trait II with ascension for additional base Critical Rate.
- To farm Roaring Tulpa Stage 7 to 9, your attacker heroes needs to be at least Level 50, Tier 4 Glyphs and equipping them with Level 12 gears or higher with stats prioritized on Attack (+3000), Critical Rate (+100%) and Critical Damage (above 150%) stats to deal significant amount of damage.
- To farm Roaring Tulpa Stage 10 and above, your attacker heroes needs to be at Level 60 (for additional attack stats), Tier 5 Glyphs, equipped with Level 12 gears or higher with stats prioritized on Attack (+3500), Critical Rate (100%) and Critical Damage (above 150%).
- As for your Defense Down debuffer, ensure they have sufficient Focus (40 ~ 80% depending on the stage difficulty) to apply their debuff.
List of Enemy Skills
Roaring Tulpa Skills
- Boulder Shield (Stage 7 ~ 12): Grants an unremovable Boulder Shield for 2 turns at the start of the turn at 50% health or less. If the Boulder Shield expires or is destroyed, deals True Damage to all enemies. Cooldown 4 rounds.
- Countering Blow (Stage 7 ~ 12) Counterattacks every 6 enemy attacks.
- Armor Breaker: Deals damage to an enemy and applies Defense Down for 2 turns.
- Hulking Fist: Deals Damage to an enemy. Damage scales with this character’s defense.
- Apocalypse: Launches an attack on all enemies ignoring 2% of the targets defense. Applies 50 to targets for Defense Down turns.
Moonrock Guard (Left)
- Slingshot: Deals damage to an enemy.
- Reckless Charge: Deals damage to all enemies and applies Defense Down for 2 turns.
- Note: This left side minion is only present on Stage 7 to 12.
Moonrock Guard (Right)
- Slingshot: Deals damage to an enemy.
- Counterattack Boost: +100% damage to the boss’s next ability based skill.
- Note: This right side minion is only present on Stage 7 to 12.
Small Golem (Wave)
- Ram: Deals damage to an enemy.
- Flurry: Deals damage to an enemy, with a 30% chance to apply Defense Down for 2 turns.
Enemy Level by Stage
- Stage 1: Level 15
- Stage 2: Level 25
- Stage 3: Level 30
- Stage 4: Level 35
- Stage 5: Level 40
- Stage 6: Level 45
- Stage 7: Level 50
- Stage 8: Level 55
- Stage 9: Level 60
- Stage 10: Level 65
- Stage 11: Level 70
- Stage 12: Level 75
Roaring Tulpa Updates
Roaring Tulpa Videos
Ayumilove: Roaring Tulpa Stage 12 Guide (Valuk & Ravyn)