|Awaken Chaos Era Patch Notes (2021, 2022, 2023)|
Sep ~ Dec 2023
May ~ Aug 2023
Jan ~ Apr 2023
(2023-01-25) Patch Notes
- [Heroes] Added 2 Legendary heroes: Zoltan (Light) and Matson (Fire).
- [Heroes] Added 3 Epic heroes: Galeno (Water), Alastair (Light), and Tucker (Light).
- [Limited Summon] A new round of Limited Summon is available from 01/26, 00:00:00 through 02/09, 00:00:00 (UTC-4). Legendary heroes featured this round: Matson (Fire), Gangelo (Wood), Tashir (Water) and all Legendary Light and Dark heroes.
- [Collaboration Event] Attack on Titan collaboration will end on 01/25 at 00:00:00 (UTC-4). The relevant events will become unavailable on the last day of the collaboration, while you can still claim rewards or redeem items in the event shop.
- [Void Tower] A new Void Tower season for February is coming with a brand new rune mark.
Battle & Balance Adjustments
All ability stats are max-level stats, excluding Mastery effects. Please refer to the actual effects in-game.
- Trait Ability: Fixed an issue where Ashlynn’s trait ability was also triggered when an enemy healed themselves.
- Ultimate Ability: Poker Rain’s bonus damage is increased to 200% against Bosses (instead of 100%).
- An exclusive Hero Recall event for Ashlynn will be available from 01/19 00:00:00 through 01/27 00:00:00 (UTC-4).
- Trait Ability: Abaddon’s attacks deal 10%/15% increased damage for each negative effect on the target (instead of 5%/10%).
(2023-01-11) Patch Notes
- [Heroes] Added 3 new Legendary heroes (Attack on Titan collaboration): Eren (Water), Mikasa (Water), and Levi (Fire). The three heroes are only obtainable during the collaboration.
- [Collaboration] Attack on Titan collaboration officially begins! Event Period: 01/11, 00:00:00 – 01/25, 00:00:00 (UTC-4).
- [Special Summon] Special Summon event featuring Mikasa will be available from 01/11, 00:00:00 through 01/18, 00:00:00 (UTC-4). Legendary heroes summoned in this event have a 50% chance to be Mikasa. If the first Legendary hero summoned is not Mikasa, the second Legendary hero is guaranteed to be Mikasa. For detailed drop rates, please refer to Event Details.
- [Special Summon] Special Summon event featuring Levi will be available from 01/18, 00:00:00 through 01/25, 00:00:00 (UTC-4). Legendary heroes summoned in this event have a 50% chance to be Levi. If the first Legendary hero summoned is not Levi, the second Legendary hero is guaranteed to be Levi. For detailed drop rates, please refer to Event Details.
- [Limited Summon] A new round of Limited Summon will be available from 01/12, 00:00:00 through 01/26, 00:00:00 (UTC-4). Legendary heroes featured this round: Halia (Water), Flarence (Fire), Donovon (Wood), and all Legendary Light and Dark heroes.
- [Magic Pass] A new Magic Pass will be available from 01/12, 00:00:00 though 02/12, 00:00:00 (UTC-4). Hero featured in the Magic Pass: Bachelard (Fire).
(2023-01-04) Patch Notes
- [Home Screen] Revamped the home screen. The Attack on Titan collaboration will begin soon.
- [Collaboration Event] Added a warm-up event for the Attack on Titan collaboration. The official collaboration will begin on 01/11 at 00:00:00 (UTC-4)
- [Glorious Return] Added a Glorious Return system for Lv.35 and above adventurers who haven’t logged in for a long time. Returning adventurers will get great rewards via exclusive tasks and bonuses.
- [Challenge Quests] Optimized the Hero Mastery and Arcane Dominator-related quests so they’re now easier to complete.
- [Dispatch] Optimized the interactive experience and added new mission rarities. Also increased the Dragon Cup Rally points and Dispatch Gold can be obtained via dispatch missions.
- [Events] Lowered the difficulty of the Gear Collection event. Gear obtained will now grant more points.
- [Chat] Added a new [Guild Recruitment] channel.
- [Custom Sets] Increased the max number of Custom Sets that can be saved from 50 to 80.
- [Events] Adjusted the order of event rewards. Some of the advanced rewards are now easier to obtain.
Novice Content Update
- To help new adventurers more easily get through the early stage, we added heroes at discounted prices to the following shops: Guild Shop: Scarlett, Arena Shop: Windstrex, Trial Shop: Lunar Melizza
- Hero Synthesis: Replaced the Legendary hero Siress with the Legendary hero Bella. The synthesis path is unchanged.
- Guild Boss: In the early stage, Guild Boss will drop more accessories of fewer types and will no longer grant Gold.
Battle & Balance Adjustments
- (All ability stats are max-level stats, excluding Mastery effects. Please refer to the actual effects in the game)
- [Dungeons] All heroes’ ability cooldowns will be reset upon entering the Boss wave.
- [Dungeon] Ash Magisteria Flame Bomb will now target the hero with the highest Attack by default.
Mastery System Adjustments
- Increased the value of Truestrike Rate in Mastery from 10%/20% to 15%/25%. Truestrikes now ignore 80% of the target’s Defense (instead of 50%).
- Adjusted the following heroes’ Mastery and added a limited-time Hero Recall event (01/04 – 01/11).
- Imogen, Garrell, Nero: Replaced “+15 Speed” with “+20% Crit Damage”; changed “Truestrike Rate” to “Crit Rate”.
- Ashlynn, Doomweaver Valeria: Changed “Truestrike Rate” to “Attack %”.
- Fixed a display error of Storm Duel’s progress level.
- Fixed an issue where the Dispatch Shop was still locked after unlocking the Dispatch feature.
- Fixed an issue with Kyle’s battle logic after he transformed into Doomweaver Valeria.