|Awaken Chaos Era Patch Notes|
2022 Patch Notes
2021 Patch Notes
2020 Patch Notes
(2022-01-20) Patch NOtes
- [New Hero] New Epic Hero: Thorn Shaman – Okubi
- [Arena] Increase points awarded from Wins and Win Streaks. Increase point lost from failed attacks and defense.
- [System] Improved notifications in Arcane Dungeon, Bounty Hunt, Guild Boss, and Hero Matrix Request.
- [System] Improved operation in Hero Banishment. Now scrolling will not select heroes by mistake.
- [Ability] Fixed the description error of Foody’s ability. Reduces EXP cost for upgrading by 50%, not 20%.
- [Arena] Fixed an error in Arena matching.
- [Battle] Fixed an error where Windstrex’s HP bar shows in the wrong position.
- [Battle] Fixed an error where Blackhorn’s Totem and Scarlett’s wolf do not have icons.
- [Battle] Fixed a bug where Vance’s ultimate ability does not ignore Yolanda’s shield.
- [Battle] Fixed a description error in Antinua’s trait. Now trait will trigger with the correct round.
- [Russian] Fixed missing text in Russian.
- [Graphics] Fixed an effect error of Lightwing Zachary skill.
- [Scenario] Fixed lighting errors in the Chapter 7 sub-story stage.
- [Optimization] Optimized display for certain IOS devices.
- [Localization] Fixed some other text display issues in certain languages.
- [Monthly Card] Fixed that the rewards of Monthly Card reward were abnormal. Now the Gold and EXP bonus of Monthly Card is 20%.
- [Battle] Fixed a bug where opening the chat keyboard during combat would pause the game.
(2022-01-17) Welcome Message from ACE
Dear Adventurers, This is the Grand Opening of Awaken: Chaos Era!
If you are a CBT participant…
- Welcome back! If you have purchased using real-world currency during CBT, please log in through the Google/Facebook account bound during CBT to collect your purchase rebate.
- In addition to the promised 150% ACE Token purchase rebate, an extra 50% of ACE Token will be gifted to appreciate your support during the test. You will receive an astonishing rate of 1 USD = 200 ACE Token for your final purchase rebate.
- Please beware that if USD were not your payment currency for the order, your purchase rebate calculation would be different than the actual amount. If you have requested for refund after the payment, the refunded amount will not be counted.
- Please refer to “About purchase rebate” for more details. Please log in using the account previously used even if you did not top-up during CBT. We will be handing out the secret gift that we promised shortly.
If you are a new Adventurer…
- Welcome to Awaken: Chaos Era! We are celebrating the Grand Opening with welcome events on our official social media platforms!
- From this point onwards, Three Advanced Summoning Scroll will be awarded if you join the Official Discord/Facebook group!
- An extra Ancient Summoning Crystal will be rewarded when the members on the Discord server reach 20K! We sincerely welcome you and your friends to join our Discord family!
- Three Advanced Summoning Scrolls will be awarded if you invite five or more people using your Discord invite.
- Please beware that only the first 10000 adventurers who have completed it will be rewarded. Make sure you do it quickly!
- Please check the Official Discord for details on the event. To join the Official Discord/Facebook group, please follow: click the four-pointed star → Settings → Follow Us → Discord/Facebook on the top—right corner of the home page in—game.
For All Players…
We have prepared some gifts to welcome the arrival of all Adventurers, and please collect them below (Nathalia). Please be mindful of your behavior during your adventure and ensure the public order and the moral in-game. Serious offenders will be subject to an account ban without prior notice. Please refer to the “Player Notice” for more details. To avoid losing your progress, please bind your account ASAP! To bind your account, please click on the top-right corner of the main page in-game Four-pointer star>Settings>Account>Binding>Google/Apple/Facebook.
- Dear Adventurers, We have fixed the currently existing issues and prepared a compensation gift as our way of expressing our gratitude for your patience. If you still encounter any issues listed below, please restart the game to apply the updates.
- [Battle] Added new battle bgm in Chapter 1.
- [Chat] Fixed a bug where text does not show after it’s been translated in chat.
- [Covenants] Fixed a display error when switching heroes in Covenants.
- [Covenants] Fixed a description error in Zatlux’s quest, Armed to the Teeth: Equip Gear Enhanced to +12 in Every Slot, not +15.
- [Drops] Fixed an error in gear drop. Now gears drops will only be shown at Bosses in Arcane Dominator.
- [Heroes] Fixed a display issue on certain iOS devices with notch screens.
- [Guild] Fixed a Bug where players cannot claim the Guild Chest rewards.
- [Guild] Fixed a Bug where daily Hero Matrix Exchange did not reset.
- [Sound] Fixed a bug where game music is not off at device background after switching game language.
- [Challenge] Fixed a Challenge’s description error in traditional Chinese version.
- [Heroes] Fixed the description error of Borden’s Trait.
- [Traditional Chinese] Fixed a ability description error of Jonathan in traditional Chinese verison.
- [UI] Other UI fixes.
(2022-01-16) Patch Notes
Dear Adventurers, In order to improve the game experience, we have made some changes to the game. Therefore an update is set up later in the day(after 22:00 UTC). You will have to download and install the game again, so please be prepared before the update comes.
- [New Content] Added new sub-story stages in Chapter 6 to Chapter 10
- [New Scenario] Added new battle scenario in Void Tower
- [New Magic Pass] King of the Dwarfs – Brand will open soon
- [Heroes] Heroes that have reached their level cap will be shown with a [MAX] label
- [Quick Promote] Now able to select which rarity of heroes to consume for quick promote
- [Battle] Light and Dark element heroes +30 Precision when attacking Wood/Fire/Water heroes
- [Rookie gameplay #1] Kane and Zachary acquired from the story will start at Lv.5
- [Rookie gameplay #2] Unlock “Auto” battle function after clearing Story 1-4
- [Heroes] A message will show when banishing a built hero or using it as ascension material
- [Gear] Added [Quick Swap] function in Gear Enhancement
- [Gear Management] Added [Sort] function to all gear types.
- Show the hero icon equipped with certain gear in [Manage Gear]
- [Backpack] Added function to open multiple reward chests from Backpack
- [Hero Synthesis] Unlockable synthesis will be shown first. Improved notification of having the required heroes.
- [System requirement] Optimization for low-spec devices
- [Animation] Shortened the length of hero’s ultimate ability animation
- [Battle] Improved effects for some heroes during battle
- [Graphics] Optimized the graphics requirement for low-spec devices
- [Profile] Improved player profile icon and profile UI
- [System] Expanded random generated player name pool
- [Dispatch] Improved effects on the Dispatch interface
- Moonlight Blessing (Trait) Applies (1 → 3) → (2 → 3) Moonlight at the beginning of the turn. Grants this character an unremovable Moonlight upon receiving a Defense Pierce Up. Max 20 stacks.
- Moonblade Shot (Passive): The damage decrease coefficient of each bounce changes from (100% → 70% → 50% → 30%) to (100 → 85% → 7O% → 55%)
- *** Before Skill Revamp ***
- Elemental Affinity (Trait → Ascension) Critical Strikes by this character grants a shield worth (30% → 50%) of Attack for 2 turns.
- Lightshot (Basic): Deals 100% damage to an enemy, with a 50% chance to steal 1 positive effect. If this character has a positive effect when the attack ends, grants Attack Up for 1 turn.
- Flashing Pirouette (Special, Cooldown: 3 turns) Deals 100% damage to an enemy, with a 50% chance to apply Stun for 1 turn. Grants Immune for 2 turns.
- Ender’s Beam (Ultimate, Cooldown: 4 turns) Deals 150% damage to all enemies and grants 20% Ignore Defense. If this character is affected by Immune, grants a bonus +30% Ignore Defense.
- *** After Skill Revamp ***
- Elemental Affinity (Trait → Ascension): Grants attacks an elemental advantage bonus (Ascension → before attacking or taking damage). Can be triggered once per round.
- Lightshot (Basic): Deals 100% damage to an enemy, with a 30% chance to apply Stun for 1 turn.
- Flashing Pirouette (Special, Cooldown: 3 turns) Removes 1 negative effect. Deals 180% damage to an enemy and steals 1 positive effect.
- Ender’s Beam (Ultimate, Cooldown: 4 turns) Deals 160% damage to all enemies and applies Defense Down for 2 turns. Grants a Shield for 2 turns with strength that increases based on this character’s Attack.
- *** Before Skill Revamp ***
- Bloodlust (Trait → Ascension) Grants 1 Rage every time (an ally → a team member) uses an ability. Grants a bonus turn at 5 Rage and Ignore Defense to this character for 1 turn.
- Lethal Strike (Basic) Deals 80% damage to an enemy and applies Increased Damage Taken for 1 turn.
- Bloodshed (Special, Cooldown: 5 turns) Strikes all enemies 4 time(s), dealing 100% total damage. Each strike has a 30% chance to remove 1 positive effect.
- Rage Eruption (Ultimate, Cooldown: 7 turns) Deals 150% damage to an enemy. Damage scales with the enemy’s lost Health.
- *** After Skill Revamp ***
- Bloodlust (Trait → Ascension): Grants 1 stack of Block (up to 3 stacks) when casting an ability. (Ascension → Immediately grants 3 stacks of Block at the start of battle.)
- Lethal Strike (Basic) Deals 100% damage to an enemy and applies [Unhealable] for 2 turns.
- Bloodshed (Special, Cooldown: 5 turns) Strikes all enemies 4 times, dealing 100% total damage. Each strike has a 30% chance to remove 1 positive effect. Once all of your team has cast their abilities, you gain 1 Rage. After accumulating 5 Rage, you immediately cast this ability’s bonus attack, can be used twice per round maximum.
- Rage Eruption (Ultimate, Cooldown: 7 turns) Deals 250% damage to one enemy, and if the target has less than 50% life, damage is increased by 50%. When this skill kills the target, it immediately casts a special ability bonus skill.
- Increased the damage scaling of [Dark Sword] and [Clamity] with the Health lost by this character.
- Fixed a BUG where damage decreases after entering Dark Avatar state
- Holy Sword I (Ultimate, Cooldown: 4 turns): (Removed → Deals 100% damage to all enemy forces and enhances the stats of a random ally by 100% of the caster’s Attack. Cooldown: 1 turn.) (New → Deals 100% damage to all enemies and distributes 100% of this character’s Attack evenly to all team members for 1 turn.)
- Holy Sword II (Ultimate, Cooldown: 4 turns): Deals 100% damage to all enemies and converts 50% of damage dealt in this attack into Healing. (Removed → Enhances the stats of a random ally by 100% of the caster’s Attack. Cooldown: 1 turn.) (New → and distributes 100% of this character’s Attack evenly to all team members for 1 turn.)
- Survival of the Fittest (Trait → Ascension) Grants an ultimate ability cooldown reset and an immediate bonus turn once the enemy’s Health falls below 50%. (Removed → Ability may only be triggered (1 → 2) times per battle.) (New → Can be triggered once per (4 → 3) rounds.)
- [Before] Pleasure and Pain (Trait → Ascension) Reduces all ability cooldowns by 1 turn upon the death of (an enemy → any unit).
- [After] Pleasure and Pain (Trait): (New → Grants Attack Up for 1 turn and) reduces all ability by 1 turn upon the death of an enemy.
- [Before] Chaos Slaughter (Trait → Ascension) Upon defeating an enemy, launches a bonus attack to deal (50% → 80%) damage to all enemies.
- [After] Chaos Slaughter (Trait → Ascension) Deals 50% damage to all enemies in a bonus attack when this character or a team member defeats an enemy. This ability may only be triggered once per turn for ally kills, but any number of times for this character’s kills.
- Bear Claw (Basic) Deals 2 to 6 strikes of 30% damage to an enemy. (Each strike has a 30% chance to remove 1 positive effect. → The first strike will remove a positive effect while subsequent strikes have a 30% chance to remove 1 positive effect.)
- [Before] Soul Reaper (Trait → Ascension) Attacks reduce all cooldowns by 1 turn per negative effect on the target. (Ascension → Attacks deal bonus damage based on the number of negative effects on the target.)
- [After] Soul Reaper (Trait → Ascension) Attacks reduce all cooldowns by 1 turn per negative effect on the target. Attacks deal bonus (5% → 10%) damage per negative effects on the target.
- Scythe Strike (Basic) Random Stats Down : Applies a random negative effect to reduce one of the following stats: Defense, Attack, Speed, Crit. Rate, Crit. Damage, Focus, or (Dodge → Resistance).
- Soulsuck (Special, Cooldown: 3 turns): Deals (100% → 120%) damage to all enemies while healing. Healing strength scales with the number of negative effects affecting targets.
Queen of Tides Dungeon Adjustments
- Reduced Health of Tide Guard (Right)
- Shield granted by Water Whip now no longer scales with the number of positive effects affecting this character.
- [Valuk] Fixed a bug where Poison from lCorruotino Rootsl can be applied multiple times in a turn.
- [Evelyn] Fixed a bug where the character’s trait triggers text error.
- [Mulhex] Fixed a bug where [Rampage] has incorrect attack effects
- [Hector] Fixed a bug where Al Hector can use [Waraxe Throw] with no limits
- [Valeria] Fixed a bug where video and sound mismatched during the ultimate animation
- [Gubeg] Fixed a bug where the order or turns were shown incorrectly when Gubeq has multiple turns.
- [Orakh] Fixed an error where Avarice Set does not affect Orakh’s Combo triggered by a critical strike.
- [Mognar] Fixed bugs where [Poem of Nar] does not grant a bonus turn, and [Mog’s Rage] does not grant +100% attack and a bonus attack when the target is Stunned
- [Nicklaus] Fixed a bug where [Holy Sword] could result in the game crash
- [Ravyn] Fixed bugs where ultimate ability and attack effects mismatch, and the game crashes during her turn.
- [Queen of Tides] Fixed a bug where the shield still exist on the HP bar after it has been dispelled.
- [Charles] Fixed the configuration error of Charles’s Rage upper limit from 10 to 5 points.
- [Abaddon] Fixed a mechanic error in Abaddon’s ultimate ability where Death Knell would incorrectly prolong all negative effects instead of the stat-Reduction effects.
(2022-01-15) Update Delay Notice
Dear Adventurers, To provide you a better service and improve the game experience, we have made a decision to delay the update today. We will make public announcements again in-game and on all major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Discord, Reddit, Instagram) once we decided the new update time. We apologize for any possible loss and inconvenience caused. Although the update is postponed, 1000 diamonds are still attached below as we promised yesterday to thank all adventurers who have always been supporting us. Please do not forget to claim them before the mail expires.
We’ve come a long way, and finally we are going to witness the grand opening of ACE in nearly everywhere in this world. Let us all prepare for the upcoming days. The party shall begin soon.
(2022-01-14) ACE Dev Team Message
Thank you for playing the Awaken: Chaos Era soft launch. With global opening only a few days away, our game developing team would like to express our gratitude for you playing ACE, address some of your most concerning issues, and tell you more about our plans for the game.
ACE could not have been in its state today without your support and help. It still surprised many of us how some of you came up with ideas and team combinations to defeat the Bosses. Your activeness and creativity during the soft launch provided us with precious data and feedbacks to keep perfecting the game in the future global opening. We know that some of the changes were not the immediate change you were looking for, and some changes did not work out so well. Nevertheless, we appreciate all your feedback and will keep updating the game to bring you a better experience. @e
We are only days away from the ACE Global Opening. Aside from the usual routine BUG fixes and game improvements, we will also add more dynamic gameplay and unique heroes in the year 2022, which includes:
– More new Heroes, with more unique gameplay and team comps
– More cool monthly Events
– More Dungeons and challenging stages,
– Real-time PvP
– Guild Wars
– Guild Dungeons
– and much more…
There will be a large update on 2022/1/15, to prepare for the grand opening. We will issue 1,000 Diamonds to all SL players, so remember to collect them as well. Keep those good ideas and feedbacks coming on our Discord server and other social media, and keep producing those amazing content and streams. The game developing team would communicate more with our players in the future, and seek to bring a better ACE gaming experience to all of you!
Hope to see you soon at the grand opening!!
(2022-01-12) Patch Notes
- [Events] The Winter Festival has ended and the holiday-themed tavern has now been restored to its default state.
- [Arena] Bronze tier points will no longer rank down when the points are reset every week.
- [Events] The Winter Festival Event Shop is now closed.
- [Arcane Dominator] The bonus damage of Ash Magisteria’s Sacrificial Cannon has now been increased from 500% to 1000% when all of the Fire Imps have not been killed before the cannon is fired.
- [Abaddon] Fixed an issue where Abaddon’s trait did not work correctly. Before: Abaddon’s trait was not applying bonus damage to his basic attack and special ability but was applying bonus damage to his ultimate ability. After: The bonus damage now applies correctly to all abilities.
- [Hector] Fixed the issue where Hector’s Increased Damage Taken effect from his Waraxe Throw did not stack correctly.
- [Hugh] Fixed the issue where an upgraded trait would have a chance of not triggering a Bonus Attack.
- [Quest] Fixed the description error in the Dispelling Positive Effects quest. The description should read “Remove the enhanced counterattack effect of the Roaring Tulpa”.
- [Shop] Fixed the issue where the product information would not refresh in time when staying on the purchase interface.
- [Quest] Fixed the issue where arena challenge quests were not unlocked correctly.
- [Guild] Fixed the issue where the damage ranking of the guild boss did not reset correctly.
- [Achievement] Fixed the issue where the game would crash when opening the achievements interface.
- [Battle] Fixed the issue where Abigor‘s Health bar was not being displayed correctly.
(2022-01-06) Patch Notes
- [Festival] The Winter Festival event has ended. The Winter Festival Store will remain open until January 12th.
- [New Hero] Introducing Brand the Brilliant! [New Event] The Bounty of Brand the Brilliant begins.
- [System] Optimize the account reset function: If a player is the guild president, they now need to transfer their position to another member before they can reset their account.
- [Arena] Arena Matching: Reduced the strength of the opponents in the Bronze and Silver tiers.
- [Arena] Added a point protection function: When attacked in the Arena, the loss of points will not result in ranking down.
- [Hero Pass] When the Hero Pass is purchased, if there are less than 3 days remaining, a reminder message will now be displayed.
- [Multi-battle] Now the status information of the multi-battle setting will be saved on the device.
Hero Balances (values are calculated based on max skills)
- Ultimatum (Ultimate): Deals (100%-200% → 150%-200%) damage to all enemies and grants Attack Up to this character for 3 turns.
- Artillery Support (Trait Passive): Deals (30%-60% → 40%-60%) damage to all enemies.
- Cruel Blade (Trait Ascension): Grants Attack Up I at the start of battle → With a 50% chance to apply Defense Down I for 2 turns.
- Plague Emissary (Ultimate): Applies Plague to the enemy at the start of their turn, with a (70% → 100%) chance to spread the Plague to another random enemy. This character loses Health (10%, 20% then 30% → 5%, 10% then 15%) at the start of their turn.
- Slash (Basic): Deals 100% damage to an enemy, with a (30% → 50%) chance to apply Defense Down for 2 turns.
- Sneak Attack (Special): Critical Strikes by this character grant a bonus attack that deals 50% damage with a (30% → 50%) chance to apply Defense Down to the target for 2 turns.
- Snowstorm (Ultimate, Cooldown: 4 → 3 turns)
- Lunge (Basic): Launches 2 strikes dealing 80% total damage to an enemy. Each strike has a (50% → 80%) chance to apply Speed Down for 2 turns.
- Foil (Special): Deals 120% damage to an enemy (New → and applies Bleeding for 2 turns.) Launches a joint attack with a random ally.
- Dark Fog (Special, Cooldown: 4 → 3 turns)
- Dark Arrow Storm (Ultimate): Deals (120% → 150%) damage to an enemy, plus 50% bonus damage for every negative effect on the enemy.
- Sinbreaker (Trait): (Ascension → Damage increases by (20% → 30%) if the enemy has a positive effect.)
- Inquisition (Special): Deals (100% → 150%) damage to an enemy and duplicates all of their positive effects onto this character.
- Demonsword Devour (Ultimate): Deals (200% → 250%) damage to an enemy. Damage increases by 20% for every positive effect on the enemy.
- Wildaxes (Basic): Deals (50% → 80%) damage to an enemy, with a (100% → 50%) chance to apply Taunt for 1 turn.
- Call of the King (Ultimate): Removes (2 → 1) negative effect from all team members and applies Defense Up II and Attack Up II to the target for 2 turns.
- Unshakable (Trait → Ascension): Grants ((5% → 10%) → (10% → 20%)) Damage Reduction upon taking damage. (Max 3 stacks. → Unstackable)
- Mighty Strike (Basic): Deals 80% damage to an enemy, with a (80% → 50%) chance to apply Attack Down for 1 turn.
- Brutal Hammer (Special): Removes all negative effects. Deals 100% damage to an enemy and restores 30% of Max Health. → Removes all negative effects. Each removal restores 10% of Max Health. Deals 100% damage to an enemy.
- Totemic Charge (Ultimate): Deals 150% damage to an enemy and grants Max Health Up to all team members. Max (5 → 3) stacks.
- Arcane Surge (Basic): Deals (100% → 80%) damage to an enemy and grants Random Stats Up to this character for 1 turn.
- Arcane Nova (Ultimate): Deals (180% → 200%) damage to an enemy. If the enemy is killed, this ability’s cooldown is reset.
- Combat Prowess (Trait → Ascension) The basic abilities of all team members deal ((50% → 80%) → (40% → 60%)) more damage.
- Void Encroachment (Trait): In battle, the triggered attack effect can no longer trigger the trait.
- Cursed Set: After attacking, there is a (50% → 35%) chance to launch a bonus attack using this character’s basic ability. Can be triggered once per turn.
- Poison Debuff Mechanism Adjustment: Adjusted from settlement at the beginning of the round to settlement at the end of the round.
General Bug Fixes
- [Multi-battle] Fixed an issue where the multi-battle duration was too long, which was causing the time to be displayed incorrectly.
- [Hero Pass] Fixed a bug where the Hero Pass experience could exceed the maximum limit of weekly gains.
- [Mission] Fixed the problem where Zatlux’s hero mission did not correctly count the purchase of equipment.
- [Jacob] Fixed an issue where switching waves after using his ultimate ability would cause a battle error.
- [Mytheasia] Fixed a bug where Mytheasia’s healing would heal incorrect units. (For example, Blackhorn’s Totum.)
- [Arcane Dominator] Fixed a bug where Ash Magisteria‘s Sacrificial Canon would launch bonus damage to himself.
- [Arcane Dominator] Fixed the ability description error of the Witch of the Wind.
- [Arcane Dominator] Fixed the ability description error of the Gemini Dragon.