Maple Union is a new feature added in MapleStory Beyond Patch update to replace Character Cards and Part Time Job system. To enroll your characters to be a Maple Union member, they must complete 2nd Job Advancement which is done at Level 60, except for Zero who needs to reach level 130. Maple Union quests are provided by the NPC named as “Ms. Appropriation the Dragon Slayer (Maple Union)” when you have at least 3 Maple Union members and the Union Level of all members in Maple Union is at least 500 levels.
Maple Union Overview
Maple Union Character Rank
Characters in the Maple Union have their Character Rank increased according to their level.
- Rank SSS: Level 250
- Rank SS: Level 200-249
- Rank S: Level 140-199 (Zero: Level 180-199)
- Rank A: Level 100-139 (Zero: Level 160-179)
- Rank B: Level 60-99 (Zero: Level 130-159)
Maple Union Attacker Effects
|Aran||70% to recover HP||2/4/6/8/10%|
|Beast Tamer||Ignore Enemy Defense||+1/2/3/5/6%|
|Blaster||Ignore Enemy Defense||+1/2/3/5/6%|
|Blaze Wizard | Flame Wizard||INT||+10/20/40/80/100|
|Dawn Warrior | Soul Master||HP||+250/500/1000/2000/2500|
|Demon Avenger||Boss Damage||+1/2/3/5/6%|
|Demon Slayer||Status Resistance||+1/2/3/4/5|
|Evan||70% to recover MP||+2/4/6/8/10%|
|Mercedes||Reduce Skill Cooldown||+2/3/4/5/6%|
|Night Lord||Critical Rate||+1/2/3/4/5%|
|Shade | Eunwol||Critical Damage||+1/2/3/5/6%|
|Thunder Breaker | Striker||STR||+10/20/40/80/100|
|Wild Hunter||20% to boost damage||+4/8/12/16/20%|
|Wind Breaker | Wind Archer||DEX||+10/20/40/80/100|
|Xenon||STR, DEX and LUK||+5/10/20/40/50|
Maple Union Tetris/Brick Stats
|Stats||Value per Square||Total Squares||Total Stat|
|STR, DEX, INT, LUK||5||15||75|
Maple Union Ranks (Level/Coin Requirement)
|Union Rank||Max Union Attackers||Req. Total Union Level||Req. Coins|
|Novice Union 1||9||500||0|
|Novice Union 2||10||1000||120|
|Novice Union 3||11||1500||140|
|Novice Union 4||12||2000||150|
|Novice Union 5||13||2500||160|
|Veteran Union 1||18||3000||170|
|Veteran Union 2||19||3500||430|
|Veteran Union 3||20||4000||450|
|Veteran Union 4||21||4500||470|
|Veteran Union 5||22||5000||490|
|Master Union 1||27||5500||510|
|Master Union 2||28||6000||930|
|Master Union 3||29||6500||960|
|Master Union 4||30||7000||1000|
|Master Union 5||31||7500||1030|
|Grand Master Union 1||36||8000||1060|
|Grand Master Union 2||37||8500||2200|
|Grand Master Union 3||38||9000||2300|
|Grand Master Union 4||39||9500||2350|
|Grand Master Union 5||40||10000||2400|
Maple Union FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is Maple Union?
- Maple Unions are units of your characters in the same world.
- Not all your characters are eligible to join Maple Unions.
- They must be at least Character Level 60 and completed 2nd Job Advancement.
- If you have 40 or more characters in the same world, only the 40 highest-Leveled characters can join your Maple Union.
- If you have multiple Zero characters, only the highest-leveled one that is at least Level 130 can join your Maple Union.
- If you have multiple jobs of the same kind, example: 10 of Level 250 Eunwol/Shade in your account, you can see 10 Eunwol/Shade in Maple Union, but you will only receive a single Attacker Effect of Eunwol/Shade which is 6% Critical Damage and not 60% Critical Damage. Still, those 10 Eunwol/Shade will still boost up your Maple Union Level and can still be placed on to the board.
What is Union Level?
- Your Union Level is the total of your Maple Union members’ Character Levels.
- The higher your Union Level, the higher you can increase your Union Rank and the stronger your Maple Union will be.
- You can check your Union Level ranking on our official website.
What is Maple Union Rank?
- Your Union Rank is the indication of your growth, which you can increase at certain Union Levels.
- The higher your Union Rank, the more Attack Unit Members you can add to occupy more parts of the Battle Map.
- Increasing your rank at a certain Union Level requires Union Coins.
Attack Unit and Combat Power
- The Attack Unit is the unit of characters added to the Battle Map.
- The members of the Attack Unit can join the Union Raid and fight formidable enemies, collecting Union Coins.
- Also, they activate different Attack Unit Member effects and Attack Unit Occupation Effects, depending on their character type and Battle Map occupation status, increasing stats for all your characters in the same world.
Battle Map and Character Bricks
- The Battle Map is a map you can occupy by adding your Attack Unit Members strategically. It consists of 16 areas, 8 internal and 8 external areas.
- Each area offers different character stats, and the more bricks you occupy, the greater your stat bonus.
- Stats for the 8 internal areas are customizable. Those for the 8 external areas are not.
- Drag and drop a character onto the Battle Map, and it’ll appear in the shape of a brick, occupying a part of the Battle Map.
- Character bricks grow differently from their original shape, depending on their Level and Job.
- When you first add characters to the Battle Map, the very first character brick must be added to one of the 4 central areas.
- You can add the rest to where ever you want, placing them next to each other or even stacking them on top of each other.
- Character bricks can be rotated and inverted to create desired shapes, and can be unequipped with a right-click.
Maple Union Raid
- The Union Raid is considered Combat content that you can use with your Attack Unit members.
- You can enter it by selecting one of your Attack Unit Members and pressing the Join Battle button in the Union UI.
- Enter the Raid, and you’ll see your Attack Unit Members already fighting.
- Two types of monsters appear in the Union Raid.
- The first one is the gigantic dragon in the center of the battlefield.
- Your Attack Unit Members will automatically attack the dragon.
- The character you are controlling can also attack the dragon, but once it runs out of the green portion of its HP, it puts up a barrier, blocking your attacks and letting only the damage from the other Attack Unit Members.
- Your Attack Unit Members will continue to fight the gigantic dragon even after you leave, earning you Union Coins.
- The number of Union Coins that they have earned are settled when they leave the Raid.
- I suggest you visit me (Ms. Appropriation the Dragon Slayer Maple Union NPC) and collect the Coins that your Attack Unit Members have collected for you.
Maple Union Formula/Findings
Union Base Damage for Character Rank
Level 60 = ~100k/s
Level 100 = ~400k/s
Level 140 = ~1.9m/s
Level 200 = ~8m/s
Level 230 = ~14.5m/s
Level 250 = ~20m/s (estimate)
Extra Damage from Star Force (Level does not matter)
|Star Force||Total Damage||Damage Increment|
MapleStory Maple Union Videos
Explaining MapleStory’s Maple Union System
MapleStory: The Importance of Star Force for Maple Union
MapleStory Maple Union Star Force Guide