- MapleStory Androids is introduced in GMS v.99 – Age of Artisans on July 11, 2011.
- Android is made of a permanent body and expiring heart.
- Both body and heart are crafted via Blacksmithing using recipe.
- Body recipe is disappears in 1 use. Heart recipe is reusable.
- Generally hearts expire but there are permanent hearts such as Beryl Heart and Lidium Hearts.
- When equip both Android body and heart, you will have a guy/gal standing next to you.
- It’s gender can be either male/female depending on recipe you used.
- Android keeps you accompany wherever you go but does not aid you in battle.
- This companion can equip only Cash items (NX/aCash). Only “heart” equip grants stats.
- Cash Items of type Hat, Top, Bottom, Shoe, Glove and Face Accessory is applicable.
- If Cash Items worn by Android has stats, it will not be applied to your character.
- Heart has no stats but scrollable with any scroll. Higher level hearts have more slots.
Android FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: How do I access Android Equipment Window?
Open the Equipment Tab by pressing your assign hotkey (E is default shortcut key for Equip), and click on the tab which is Android located with other tab such as Pet Equip. To change Android equip, simply drag and drop Cash Shop items into one of the Android’s equipment slot.
Q: Does Cash Item stats applied to my character if worn by my Android?
Those Cash Item stats will not be applied to your character if it is worn by your Android. Example of Cash Item that has stats: Maple Berets (Magic Defense +30, Weapon Defense +30) will not be applied to your character if worn by Android.
Q: Is it possible my Android can equip multiple hearts?
Only Xenon job is able to use 2 hearts simultaneously. Xenon’s hybrid heart can be equipped in regular Android heart slot. You can store multiple Androids hearts in inventory as its not a one-of-a-kind item.
Q: How many types of Androids are available. Any requirements to get them?
There are 2 types namely Regular and Deluxe Androids. Both androids are crafted using one-time-use recipe. You are required to have Level 4 Smithing to craft Regular Android, whereas Level 10 Smithing for Deluxe Android. These androids are tradeable unless you have equipped them.
Q: Can I extend the expiration of Android Hearts?
Q: Will heart’s stats remained after expiration if I equip a new heart?
No. The heart’s stats will disappear and it will not be save on the Android itself. Just think of it as a temporary buff stat that lasts 21 days for hearts that has expiry date.
Hunting Android Recipes
- Android (M) and Android (F) recipe is obtainable by doing Mining part time job and from Zakum (Normal/Chaos).
- Android (M) recipe drop: Timer, Tick, Mask Fish, Iron Mutae, Roid, Zeno, Cart Bear, Guard Robot L, Snack Bar, Rombot.
- Android (F) recipe drop: Bellamoa, Sand Dwarf, Cube Slime, Chronos, Robo, Poopa, Green King Goblin, Tae Roon, Zakum, Security Camera.
- Deluxe (M) and (F) recipe: Drops from most bosses including Hilla (Normal/Hard), Horntail (Normal/Chaos), Zakum (Normal/Chaos), Ranmaru (Normal/Madman) and Root Abyss bosses (Normal/Chaos).
Crafting Android Requirements
|Android Type||Rank||Equip Lv Req||Craft Lv Req||Charm EXP (one-time)||Materials to Craft|
|Deluxe Android Male||8||70||10||80|
|Deluxe Android Female||8||70||10||80|
Below is a list of Android commands which you can use to order Android to make a certain face expression. Feel free to add if you have found new ones! Just type the following commands into a sentence and it will work as long as it has the capital letter of that command. For instance: Typing “Haha I caught you” will automatically makes your android perform F2 (smiling expression).
|Kissy face||Smooch, Smoochie, Smoochies, Kiss, Kissy|
|Googoo||I love you|
|Sparkly eyes||Wow, Totally, Awesome, Yay|
Spell Trace Stat Boosts
|Scroll Option||Level 10/13/30 hearts||Level 80/100 hearts|
|100% ATT||ATT +1||ATT +2|
|70% ATT||ATT +3||ATT +4|
|30% ATT||ATT +3||ATT +5|
|100% M.ATT||M.ATT +1||M.ATT +2|
|70% M.ATT||M.ATT +3||M.ATT +4|
|30% M.ATT||M.ATT +3||M.ATT +5|
Starforce: Enhancement Boosts
|Attempted star number (% success rate)||Level 10/13/30/80 hearts||Level 100 hearts|
|1 (95%)||Cost: 2,100. Stats: STR +2, DEX +2, INT +2, LUK +2||Cost: 41,000. Stats: STR +2, DEX +2, INT +2, LUK +2|
|2 (90%)||Cost: 3,200. Stats: STR +2, DEX +2, INT +2, LUK +2||Cost: 81,000. Stats: STR +2, DEX +2, INT +2, LUK +2|
|3 (85%)||Cost: 4,200. Stats: STR +2, DEX +2, INT +2, LUK +2||Cost: 121,000. Stats: STR +2, DEX +2, INT +2, LUK +2|
|4 (80%)||Cost: 5,300. Stats: STR +2, DEX +2, INT +2, LUK +2||Cost: 161,000. Stats: STR +2, DEX +2, INT +2, LUK +2|
|5 (75%)||Cost: 6,400. Stats: STR +2, DEX +2, INT +2, LUK +2||Cost: 201,000. Stats: STR +2, DEX +2, INT +2, LUK +2|
|6 (70%)||N/A||Cost: 241,000. Stats: STR +3, DEX +3, INT +3, LUK +3|
|7 (65%)||N/A||Cost: 281,000. Stats: STR +3, DEX +3, INT +3, LUK +3|
|8 (60%)||N/A||Cost: 321,000. Stats: STR +3, DEX +3, INT +3, LUK +3|