Deadly Neighbors 2 is a turn based game where you create your family consisting of 3 members who can take up different roles or jobs. Each job has its own unique abilities and traits. Choose your members wisely as it can lead to victory or failure when challenging other Neighbors.
Play Online: Deadly Neighbors 2
Deadly Neighbors 2 Guide
To complete all 15 challenges or neighbor war easily, you can select 2 Shooters and 1 Charger. Both Shooters will have 4 Upgrades whereas Charger has 7 Upgrades, or you can distribute upgrade points evenly (5 to each member depending on the usefulness of the skill). Check out the recommended skills below to see which 1 is best for your member.
1. Complete all 15 houses.
2. Win six battles in a row without losing.
3. Win any battle after level 5 with 3 survivors.
List of Skills in Deadly Neighbors 2
[Unlock Skills] Skill 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 unlocks Skill 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15 respectively. Each skill upgrades increases damage by 1 and starting HP by 5.
[Special Abilities] The first ability is unlocked when character is Level 2, second ability is at Level 4, and Ultimate Ability at Level 7. These can be triggered every 5 seconds during battle, with delay increasing with every Ability used. Ultimate Abilities can be only used once.
Emo Goths are dark, depressing and have really twisted abilities.
Recommended Skills: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10
1. Increase your damage by 5.
2. 10% chance to deal 50% extra damage.
3. Increase your starting HP by 35.
4. Increases your attack speed by 15.
5. Regain 50% of your max HP if a human ally is killed.
6. You take 50% damage from missile and bullets.
7. You deal 1.25x damage when your HP is below 50%.
8. When an enemy dies, your abilities are instantly ready.
9. If killed, your killer takes 35 damage and bleeds.
10. When killed, summon a 150 HP demon.
11. Further increases your damage by 5.
12. 15% chance to deal 75% extra damage.
13. HP bonus further increased to 70.
14. Attack speed further increased by 15%
15. When a human ally is killed, gain 100% of your MaxHP.
Dark Misery : All enemies loses 15% HP.
Bloody Slash : Bleed self and take 15 damage, but gain 7 max damage.
Summon Demon : Instantly kills yourself and summons a demon.
Chargers are melee all rounders, with the ability to set enemy on fire.
Recommended Skills: 3, 4, 5, 13, 14, 15.
1. Increase maximum damage by 8.
2. First attack deals double damage.
3. Free melee-attack that deals 30% damage
4. 30% chance to start a fire on every attack.
5. Recover 20% of melee damage as health.
6. When killed, release a Killer Lawn Mower.
7. Damage from Kids is automatically reduced by 50%.
8. When an enemy dies, recover 25% of your maximum health.
9. When an ally dies, set all enemies on fire.
10. Regain 2 HP per second when you are on fire.
11. Increase minimum damage by 5.
12. First attack now deals 4x damage.
13. Melee-counter attack is now doubled.
14. Every hit will have 100% chance of starting fire.
15. You now recover 33% of melee damage as health.
Counter Punch : The next time you get hit, enemy takes 100% own damage.
Cut the Lawn : Release a Killer Lawnmower that deals 35-50 damage.
Omega Strike : Your next hit does 5x damage and sets enemy on fire.
Shooters are great at range combat, but die quickly at close range.
Recommended Skills: 3, 5, 7, 15.
1. 10% chance to deal x1.5 critical damage.
2. Deadly 30% extra damage against Bruisers.
3. Increase starting HP by 35 and maximum damage by 5.
4. Increase attack speed by 15%
5. Attacks have a 50% chance to stun enemies for 0.5 seconds.
6. When killed, fire one last shot that deals triple damage.
7. All bullets pierce targets and gain 50% damage per additional target.
8. When an ally dies, fire 2 quick random shots.
9. Bullets explode on impact, dealing 25% damage to adjacent enemies.
10. First attack is a x4 critical if enemy has more HP, or x1.5 otherwise.
11. Improved to 15% chance to deal x2 critical.
12. Bonus damage against Bruisers is now 50%
13. Increase starting HP by another 15 and minimum damage by 5.
14. 10% chance to shoot an extra bullet.
15. Attacks now add a 1 second delay when stunning.
Aimed Shot: Next shot will never miss and deals 30 extra damage.
Burst Shot: Fires 2 bullets rapidly at random enemies.
Glass Cannon: Sacrifice 25% current health to deal triple max damage.
Dogs have support and healing abilities. They are decent against pets.
Recommended Skills: 1, 3, 6, 7, 11
1. Adjacent allies regain 3 HP per second.
2. Regenerate 1 HP per second.
3. Reduces melee damage taken by 25%.
4. Gain an extra 30% damage against pets.
5. Gain 20 starting HP and 4 maximum damage for each allied dog.
6. When an ally dies, gain 5 minimum damage and 12 maximum damage.
7. When an enemy dies, gain 30 current and maximum HP.
8. Free melee counter attack that deals 50% damage.
9. When an ally dies, enemy damage is reduced by 20%.
10. When killed, all allies are healed to full HP.
11. Adjacent allies now regain 5 HP per second.
12. Your HP regeneration is now 3 HP per second.
13. Melee damage taken is now reduced by 40%.
14. You now deal 75% extra damage against Pets.
15. Bonus per dog is now 40 HP and 6 maximum damage.
1. Face Lick : Ally with lowest HP gains 60 HP. Puts out flame at his position.
2. Friendly Bark : All allies gain 35 HP and stop bleeding.
3. Sacrifice Doggie : You an all enemies take 75 damage.
1. Increase movement range by 1 square.
2. Gain 20% extra damage against Shooters.
3. 50% chance for attacks to cause targets to bleed.
4. Movement speed is increased by 33%.
5. Gain 20% extra damage against bleeding targets.
6. Movement is free if you land an attack at the end of it.
7. When an enemy dies, gain 5 extra maximum damage.
8. 10% chance to deal x1.33 critical damage.
9. When an ally dies, attack all adjacent enemies.
10. You come back when killed, 9 times. Max HP reduces by 90%.
11. Increase movement range by another square.
12. You now deal 50% extra damage against Shooters.
13. 100% chance to bleed. Extra 15 damage if causes bleeding.
14. Movement speed is doubled.
15. Bonus against bleeding targets increased to 35%.
Flash Cat Steps : Instantly teleports next to the furthest enemy.
Blood Festival : Make all enemies start bleeding. If already bleeding, deal 25 damage.
Kitty Litter : Summons 2 Cats that have same damage as you but 50 HP.
Cutters have a lot of sharp blades. They are the true melee specialists.
Recommended Skills: 4, 5, 8, 14, 15
1. Increase damage by 5.
2. 12% chance to deal x1.25 maximum damage.
3. Increase attack speed by 10%.
4. 30% chance to block melee attacks, returning 25% of the damage.
5. 35% chance to deflect bullets and projectiles you’re hit.
6. Your attacks can never be countered.
7. You deal 30% extra damage to other Cutters.
8. You deal an extra 25% damage if enemy has less HP than you.
9. Attacks have 30% chance to bleed enemies.
10. You can throw Daggers (half damage) if enemies is out of melee range.
11. Further increases damage by 7.
12. Critical damage bonus increased to 1.75x
13. Attack speed bonus increased to 25%.
14. Block chance is now 50%, damage returned is 40%.
15. Only 1 damage is taken when projectiles are deflected.
Whirling Blade : Cuts all enemies within 2 squares in a whirlwind of rapid cuts.
Throw Dagger : Throws a dagger that deals damage to every alive enemies.
Behead Enemy : Teleport strike at 125% damage on the enemy with lowest HP and gain 75 HP in return.
Tinkers use tools and devices. Starts weak but gets deadlier overtime.
Recommended Skills: 2, 6, 7, 10, 12
1. Increases starting HP by 30.
2. 25% chance to electrocute enemies (0.25 sec stun, +5 damage)
3. +5 melee damage.
4. Your bulletproof vest reduces damage taken from missiles by 30%.
5. Drops a mine when an ally is killed: 3 sec countdown (30-50 damage)
6. Electrocution now deal an additional 12 damage.
7. Electrocutions now stun for an extra 0.25 seconds.
8. Gain 10 HP whenever you strike an enemy.
9. When killed, and random enemy is electrocuted and -1 move range.
10. Automatically electrocutes on adjacent enemies every 3 sec.
11. Starting HP bonus increased to 50.
12. Electrocution chance increased to 50%.
13. Melee damage bonus increased to 12.
14. Missile damage reduction increased to 60%.
15. Mine cooldown decreased to 1 sec, deals 50-75 damage.
Massive Shock : Gives a high voltage electrocution to all enemies.
Teleport Matter : Teleports an enemy to you dealing 30 damage and delay its skill by 3 sec.
Sentry Gun : Drops a Sentry Gun that fires up to 15 bullets at random enemies at 5-10 damage each.
Kids have low HP, but have ability to dodge and deal a lot of damage.
Recommended Skills: 1, 2, 6, 7, 10
1. Increased maximum damage by 12.
2. Gain 20% chance to dodge melee attacks.
3. Increase attack speed by 15%.
4. Deal 20% extra damage to burning/bleeding enemies.
5. Gain 33% chance to dodge bullets.
6. When an enemy dies, your attacks become 20% faster.
7. If an enemy has more HP than you, deal 30% extra damage.
8. When killed, all adjacent enemies take 30 damage.
9. Gain an extra 33% damage against Pets.
10. Deal 3x damage on enemies below 25% HP.
11. Increases minimum damage by 5.
12. Melee Dodge chance improved to 35%.
13. Attack speed is now 25% faster.
14. Bonus to burning/bleeding enemy increased to 50%.
15. Bullet dodge chance is now 50%.
Artful Dodger : Gain 100% dodge on the next hit against you except Aimed Shot.
Assassin Blade : Teleports next to and deal 150% damage to a random enemy.
Teleport Strike : Teleports 4 times, striking enemies at random.
Recommended Skills: 1, 3, 8, 10, 11.
1. Regain 7 HP with every attack.
2. Increased move speed and move range.
3. Passive HP regeneration increased from 1/sec to 3/sec.
4. 10% chance to make an enemy bleed per hit.
5. Increase starting HP by 50.
6. If you are burning, deal double damage to enemies.
7. If you are bleeding, gain 1 HP/sec instead of losing HP.
8. If an enemy has less than 25% HP, stun 1sec/hit.
9. Regain an extra 15 HP per hit if enemy is bleeding.
10. When an enemy is killed by your attack, summon a 50 HP zombie.
11. HP gained from each attack increased to 15.
12. Move range and move speed is further increased.
Undead Regen : Instantly restores 20% of MaxHP.
Brain Drain : Next attack deal double damage and regain 50% HP of damage dealt.
Throwers have a ranged attack that bounces off multiple targets.
1) Increases initial damage of throw objects by 4.
2) Regain 5 HP when you throw an object.
3) Increases initial HP by 35.
4) Thrown objects lose only 60% damage per bounce instead of 75%.
5) Thrown objects can now bounce and attack 2 enemies.
6) Increase movement speed by 50%.
7) Start a fire whenever a thrown object hits. 25% chance on bounces.
8) First enemy struck by a thrown object is stunned for 1 second.
9) When an ally is killed, you get a free throw.
10) 10% chance of no damage reduction on bounce.
11) Further increases your damage of thrown objects by 6.
12) Regeneration per throw increased to 12 HP.
13) Initial HP bonus is increased to 70.
14) Thrown objects now lose only 40% damage per bounce.
15) Thrown objects can now bounce and attack 3 enemies.
Power Throw : Throws a projectile that deals 1.75x damage and bounces between enemies 5 times.
Double Throw : Throws 2 projectile at enemies at once.
Meteor Drop : Drops a meteor on a random enemy, dealing 100 damage and starting fire.
1. Increase starting HP by 75.
2. Increase maximum damage by 10.
3. Increase movement range and speed.
4. 10% chance to punch twice, 100% on first attack.
5. You take half as much damage from bleeding and fire.
6. When an ally dies, regain 50 HP.
7. 50% chance to stun the enemy for 1 second when punched.
8. You take 40% less damage from melee attacks.
9. When killed, all enemeis are stunned for 3 seconds.
10. When your HP drops below 20%, deal triple damage.
11. Starting HP bonus improved to 150.
12. Increase minimum damage by 5.
13. You can now move twice as fast.
14. Second punch deals an additional 25% damage.
15. You are immune to bleeding and fire.
Stomping Wave : Deals 100% damage to all enemies in adjacent square.
Shocking Blow : Deals 75% damage to enemies one row above, one row below and on the same row as you.
Shaken Earth : Deals damage to all enemies and stun them for 3 seconds.
1. Increases your HP by 35.
2. Increases damage by 5.
3. You deal 50% extra damage to Zombies.
4. Your attacks have a 10% chance to stun for 0.5 seconds.
5. Your attacks gain 1 to 2 damage for every fire on map.
6. You are now immune to flames.
7. Adjacent enemies are also set on fire when you hit an enemy.
8. If you take damage from bleeding, your fire cauterizes the wound.
9. Fires form your Molotov now last an extra 10 seconds. Napalm!
10. Adjacent enemies automatically catch fire. Spread the flames!
11. HP Bonus further increased to 70.
12. Increases your damage by another 5 points.
13. You now deal 100% extra damage to Zombies.
14. Stun chance increased to 15% to stun for 1 second.
15. Your attacks now gain 1 to 3 damage for every fire on the map.
Fire Starter : Sets fire to all enemies on the map. Burn them all.
Flame Flicker : A random enemy takes 40 damage and catches fire.
Burning Tsunami : A giant tsunami of fire deals 25-50 damage to enemies and starts random fire.
Deadly Neighbors 2 Combinations of Classes and Skills
Emo Goths + Dog + Zombie
Kid + 2 Shooter
2 Bruisers (Skill 1, 3, 4, 7, 8, 11, and 13)
1 Bruiser (Skill 3)
With 2 Bruisers at Level 7 (7 Upgrades), both will be able to use their Ultimate Ability (Shaken Earth) to stun all enemies for few second. This gives them ample time to KO those enemies without hurting their massive tank health.
2 EmoGoths + 1 Shooter
2 EmoGoths (Skill 9 and 10)
1 Shooter (Skill 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13)
Charge both EmoGoths into enemies. When EmoGoth dies, they will spawn a Flying Demon. When an ally die (EmoGoth or Demon), Shooter will shoot 2 random rounds at enemy. Keep shooter at a distance or protect him/her by blocking enemy line of fire by having EmoGoths standing in their way.
3 Cutters (Skill 4, 5, 8, 14 and 15)
Cutters with these skills are capable of avoiding damage from range enemies as they approach them for the kill. They are also able to block and counter attack melee enemies, making them a formidable close-and-far combat attackers.
List of 50 Special Items in Deadly Neighbors 2
Battered Hat (All Range Damage -2)
Beef Burger (+25 Charger’s HP)
Beef Burger (Charger’s HP +25)
Bone Necklace (+20 Zombie HP)
Bottled Milk (+25 Cutter HP)
Candy Bar (+5 Zombie Damage)
Car Keys (All ability cooldown -0.5 seconds)
Cat Collar (+5 Cats Damage)
Coffee Cup (Attack Speed +5%)
Diamond Ring(All Female Humans do +5 dmg)
Dirty Broom (Charger’s dmg +5)
Doggie Poo (Dog’s dmg +3)
Empty Wallet (+5 Melee Damage vs Cutters)
First Aid Kit (+15% All Healing)
Floppy Disk (+2 Electrocute Damage)
Gas Tank (Pyro’s dmg +5)
Goldfish Bowl (All ranged dmg +2)
High Def TV (+5 Bruiser Damage)
Hotdog Bun (Kid’s HP +15)
Ketchup (+5 Melee Damage vs Zombie)
Leather Jacket (Shooter HP +25)
Light Bulb (+2 Electrocute Damage)
Match Stick (All Burn dmg -1)
Meat Cleaver (+5 Cutters Damage)
Nice Pillow (-4 Melee Damage Taken)
Old Revolver (+5 Shooter Damage)
Old Violin (Thrower’s HP +20)
Pet Bird (+25 Cats HP)
Photo Frame (All Melee dmg +3)
Pizza Slice (+25 Male Humans HP)
Pocket Watch (Tinker’s HP +25)
Potted Plant (Melee Dmg vs. EmoGoth’s +5)
Refrigerator (+15 HP to All Classes)
Roast Beef (Bruiser HP +35)
Sharp Needle (-1 Bleed Damage)
Smelly Cheese (+7 Melee Damage vs Dog)
Soiled Undies (All Melee dmg +2)
Step Ladder (+5 Melee Damage vs Throwers)
Story Book (+5 Melee Damage against Kids)
Sturdy Padlock (-3 Melee Damage Taken)
Switchblade (+5 EmoGoths Damage)
Tea Pot (Melee dmg vs. Bruisers +5)
Teddy Bear (+4 Kids Damage)
Toaster (Pyro’s HP +25)
Toilet Brush (+25 EmoGoths HP)
Toilet Paper (+3 Damage to Chargers)
Wall Clock (Tinker’s dmg +3
Water Bowl (+15 Dogs HP)
Welcome Matt (-2 Range Damage Taken)
Wooden Chair (Bruiser dmg +5)
Deadly Neighbors 2 Video Playthrough
Ayumilove Deadly Neighbors 2 EmoShooter vs Bruiser
Ayumilove Deadly Neighbors 2 Cutter vs Shooter