The Last Shelter Mission 7 Guide
Mission 7 introduces a map with very little strategic points to build many towers. Enemy entrance closest to the base will mostly be weak bugs, therefore there isn’t much to worry at the early waves. This buys some time to amass sufficient funds to upgrade all towers to their fullest potential. You will also unlock Nuke Air Support, very destructive and explodes at a large radius but does not affect towers.
1. Build 3 Rapid-Fire Miniguns at the West entrance of the base.
2. Build 1 Heavy Weapon on North East and South East (right side of base)
3. Build 1 Rocket Launcher on South East as Black Scorpion arrives at Wave 4.
4. Fortify main entrance with 2 Heavy Weapons and max upgrade Rapid-Fire Miniguns.
5. Replace all Rocket Launcher with max upgrade Heavy Weapons (kills faster).
6. Use Nuke Air Support and Bomb Air Support at the final wave.
Mission 7 Final Layout
Mission 7 Playthrough