The Last Shelter Mission 9 Guide
Mission 9 is a little bit difficult as you will need to sell some towers to strengthen different parts of the area. The key is to not block enemy traffic flow, let it come naturally to your killzone (where most of your towers are located) otherwise you will be spending too much on repairs and less on tower upgrades.
1. Start by building Energy Unit as bugs won’t be interfering during first wave.
2. Secure base with 4 Rapid-Fire Miniguns.
3. Next build 2 Rapid-Fire Miniguns and 3 Heavy Weapons at the Energy Unit.
4. Use Bomb Air Support at Wave 5 as Rapid-Fire Miniguns are still too weak.
5. After that, just keep upgrading all Rapid-Fire to Laser Guns.
6. Remember to upgrade Heavy Weapons to kill Black Scorpion easily.
7. Reserve Bomb air Support for Wave 9 as tougher bugs approaches from East
8. Use Bomb and Nuke Air Support at final wave to kill mobs of Scorpions from East.
Mission 9 Final Layout
Mission 9 Playthrough